One Woman Ch. 4

Story Info
They enjoy more new experiences.
1.2k words
3.69
30.5k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 04/05/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally opened the door, wondering why all the lights were out. Natalie should've been home.

"Nat? You there?" I called out. No reply came. I made first towards the bedroom, and was surprised by what I saw there.

As I pushed open the door, I saw my wife, Natalie, and Amanda, the women who we had had a threesome with just a week ago. Both women were naked, on the bed, in each others arms, their breasts, pussies and lips mashed together. The sight made me gasp in surprise, not to mention just about cum in my pants on the spot. The two women stopped when they noticed I was in the room, and both sat up immediately.

"Mark…?!?!?" Nat asked in surprise.

"Yeah… I got off work early." I said slowly. "Now, what's going on here?" I asked.

Natalie looked like she was fighting to find an answer, but Amanda was seizing control now. She stood up and gave a devilish grin.

"Why, we were just getting ready for you, Mark." The beautiful red-head said, making her way towards me and grabbing me by the crotch. She began to squeeze my half-hard cock, and I gasped again. "You really should knock before you enter, Mark. Now we're going to have to punish you." She purred, letting her other hand cup my butt. She pushed herself in close to me, rubbing her naked body on my clothes, her hand still slowly squeezing my dick. I could do nothing as she kissed me full on the lips, before her hands began to unbutton my shirt. Now I could see Natalie coming over, and as Amanda tossed away my shirt, Natalie unzipped my jeans and pulled them down. My boxers soon followed, and in just a few moments, I was naked too.

"Now, Mark, get on the bed. On your back." Amanda commanded, and Mark quickly complied. Natalie pulled some rope from the bedside drawer and began to secure my hands to the bed posts as Amanda continued.

"Nat and I are now your mistresses, and you will call us nothing else but that. You are our slave, and as such, we demand that you not speak unless we say so. You will do everything we say, or you will be punished further. Do you understand?" Amanda asked as Natalie finished on my wrists and began to work on my feet, securing them half-way up the bed posts at the foot so that my legs were in the air, spread out, my cock and ass both open to them. I nodded in response to Amanda's question.

"Good slave. Now, what shall we do to him, Nat?" Amanda asked, as Natalie made her way to Amanda's side.

My two mistresses, completely naked, side by side. It was nearly enough to make me die of excitement.

"Well, Amanda, I know for a fact that Mark is an anal virgin… and he has told me before that he would like to know what it feels like to get taken up his rear door. Do you think we should show him?" Natalie replied, sending a shiver down my spine.

It was true, I had told her that I would like to know what it feels like. Don't get me wrong, it's not like I'm gay, I would just like to experiment, that's all.

"Mmm… that sounds like fun, Nat." Amanda said with that devilish smile of hers. "Do you want to take him there, or shall I?" she asked.

Nat thought for a moment. "I think I would like to take him, Amanda."

"Sure, honey." Amanda said. She made her way over to the wardrobe, opened it, and pulled out a strap-on dildo, which she then brought over to Natalie. Amanda knelt at Nat's feet, letting her tongue run over my wife's pussy before she attached the strap-on. Nat then made her way towards me, crawling onto the bed, positioning her 7 inch fake dick at my entrance as she looked into my eyes.

"Here we go, honey." She whispered, and she began to push the first of the 7 inches into my anal hole. I clenched my teeth, knowing that if I made a noise, I would be punished. As Nat pushed a little more of the rubber cock into me, Amanda made her way over to my side. She straddled my chest, and with that same smile on her face, bent over, rubbing her tits on my face. I could feel my cock rising at the combined pain and pleasure of getting my ass fucked, and the feeling of Amanda's tit flesh on my face, and now Nat's hands closed around my dick, beginning to jack me off as Amanda continued to rub her tits in my face. I let my tongue flick out, and as soon as it made contact with her nipple, she pulled back and slapped me hard across the face.

"Don't do anything unless we tell you too, slave!" She said, and Natalie rammed the next inch of her strap-on into my ass hard to make me remember my place, and her hands tightened almost painfully around my member.

Amanda once more lowered her breasts down onto my face, and I made sure to keep my tongue in my mouth. I could feel now that the whole of the fake cock was just about in, and the pain was equalled only by the forbidden pleasure of being ass-fucked by my wife's strap-on.

Amanda withdrew her tits again, looking down at me. "Nod if you are going to cum soon, Mark." She said, and without hesitation I nodded vigorously. She then swivelled around until her back was facing me and she was facing my wife. I saw them exchange a kiss before both their lips went down onto my length. Unfortunately, I couldn't savour the twin blowjob for long as my balls swelled with my sperm, and I let me seed fly straight into the women's waiting mouths and faces. I climaxed just as Nat had put all 7 inches of her fake dick into me, and as her and Amanda's faces withdrew from my cock, I could feel her pulling the strap-on out slowly, only to ram it back in with some force. Once again I had to clench my teeth and eyes to avoid from making noises. When I opened my eyes again, as Nat was pulling out, I was greeted by the sight of Amanda's cum-streaked face.

"Now, Nat tells me you are a cum slut. Let me see for myself. Lick all your cum off, big boy." She commanded, and let her face come within distance of my tongue. I did not hesitate this time, recalling the taste of my cum from a few weeks earlier, and I instantly began to lick my sperm off her face. The sweet taste of my seed once more surprised and excited me, and I began to lick it off in a stupor, before she laid her lips on mine and began to kiss me, our tongues meeting, and I loved the feeling of my cum swilling in our mouths. After she broke off the kiss, she withdrew from my range and looked down at me, that same smile still on her face. Fuck, I loved that smile.

"Good cum slut." She said.

In the passion between myself and Amanda, I had forgotten all about the strap-on up my ass; now I realised that Natalie had withdrawn, leaving my butt throbbing. The pain began to die away, but the pleasure of an unforgettable experience would stay with me forever.