One Woman's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Justy5
Justy5
28 Followers

I have rarely had the opportunity to fuck a woman who did not go home the same night. Brie lived with me, slept with me and fucked me every day and night we were together. Just the naked or clothed sight of her made me throb. When we went out in public together, people may have assumed that she was my daughter. She was simply stunning. I saw women looking at her with lust in their eyes. This made me burn to take her home and play with her. Even with only one full-use hand, I was able to do delicious things to her. I ate her young pussy in every room of this rented house. She took to my dick easily as I fucked her to screams in the night. As soon as the doctor pronounced my hand healed, I did my first physical therapy session in her sweet pussy. I slowly introduced her to each finger on this new hand and managed to snag her g-spot with the longest one. I watched those blue eyes cloud as I made her cum. Oh, fuck Tessa, she moaned.

I had a few social engagements in Phoenix with men from the club to satisfy my mom's curiosity, but I left them on the doorstep when they brought me home. I would even let the man kiss me on the cheek, but I had no interest except social. What I needed was warm, fragrant and snuggled in my bed. I could hardly wait to rub myself on her.

I stayed an extra two weeks, but my time has come to leave Phoenix. My daughter was anxious for me to visit her new home. If I could take the girl back with me, I would. It was wonderful having a young female lover actually live with me. She was as close to love as I've come with anyone. I bought an expensive digital camera and took some great shots of her clothed but mostly naked. The close-up pussy shots were as excellent as mine. I put in fresh memory cards, positioned the camera on a tripod and had it film me fucking the hell out of Brie with my mouth, my dick and my pussy. Then Brie fucked me for herself and the cameras. That last ass-fucking she gave me with her tongue and her dick required its own card. Was that really me screaming in ecstasy? I got many, many gigs of great video and audio footage. This will warm me up on a cold night. She had more than enough cash to keep her afloat for the rest of the summer. I wanted her to be happy and have fun after I left. I also gave her the camera. Perhaps she will start her own collection of pictures. Two days later Brie and I made love all morning and I flew home late that afternoon with great memories and my new treasures. It turned out to be a great anniversary/vacation after all.

Love

Tessa

Justy5
Justy5
28 Followers
12