Online Again

Story Info
I have another online adventure.
3.3k words
4.69
58k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarleeM
MarleeM
717 Followers

During my recent online sessions with some of my son's friends, I found out that I was the object of many of their fantasies as a result of my not necessarily unintentional teasing. The boys, all eighteen and nineteen, had spent lots of afternoons hanging around our backyard swimming pool, which had become a neighborhood meeting place. I enjoyed the attention I received when I'd return home from work wearing my usual dress or suit and the hosiery I always wore, and learned during my online sessions that the boys enjoyed seeing me in hose.

Although I was alone when I left the boys during the online session when they both masturbated and came on camera as I watched, I did not make myself cum. After I signed off, I had planned on getting some sun before my husband and my son returned. I was about to put on my bathing suit when the phone rang.

"Hello?," I answered.

"Hi, Mrs. M, is Ricky home?" asked the voice on the other end.

I was taken aback. The voice belonged to one of my son's friends ...one of the friends I had just been chatting with online. One of the boys who had masturbated while I watched. A boy who just came for me!

"I'm afraid not," I said, "did he say he'd be back?"

"No," he said. "Tommy and I were fooling around and we wondered if he had come home."

"Sorry,: I said. "What kind of fooling around were you doing?," I asked, "anything I should worry about?" I laughed.

"N..," he stammered, "just a game he likes to play with us."

Thinking about the "game" they had played, I began to feel myself getting excited. Almost by itself, my hand slid down over my stomach and my fingertips slipped under the waist band of my bikini bottoms. As my fingertips slid lower, I could feel myself getting wet again.

"Do you know when he'll be home," he asked.

"Pretty late tonight, or tomorrow," I said.

As I talked to him, my hand continued its downward trip, and I touched my lips. Sliding over my clitoris, my finger reached the entrance to my sex and slid inside.

"Should he just call you tomorrow?," I asked, sliding first one finger, then another inside.

"Well, I guess so," he said. "We hope we can play the game again tomorrow and wanted to know if he can play. Quite a few of us guys may be playing."

That did it! The thought of giving a show for several boys – including my own son, frightened me, but at the same time it thrilled me. I'm not certain how long I held the phone to my ear as these thoughts swirled through my mind. I realized that my fingers were sliding in and out of me and I felt the oncoming sensation begin to overtake me. Trying to control my breathing, I continued to finger myself, realizing it was time to make myself cum. I wanted to cum while I was talking on the telephone.

"What time are you going to be playing?," trying to prolong the conversation as I felt the pleasure growing inside me. My hand moved as if it had a life of its own, the tempo increasing....my passion increasing.

"Well, I'm not sure right now," he said, "we have some details to work out."

"Okay, I'll tell him, maybe he can help work out the details with you," I said.

As I said that, my orgasm hit me like a tidal wave. I gasped, and a moan escaped .

"Pardon," my son's friend said on the phone. "Did you say something?," he asked.

"No," I said, "I didn't say anything."

At that, I took my fingers out from inside me and brought my hand to my mouth. I licked and sucked my fingers like they were a hard cock that had just been inside me.

"I'll tell him you called," I said.

"Okay," he said, "thanks....bye." And he hung up.

I felt a wave of shame wash over me. I had just masturbated and had an orgasm while talking on the phone to one of my son's friends. Then, I realized I had enjoyed it quite a bit. Deep inside, I knew I would continue with these games.

Knowing that my husband and son actually would not be home that night, I started thinking about how I would spend the evening. After my recent activities, I did know I needed some time in the pool, and went outside to soak and swim a few lazy laps. As I swam, I kept thinking of the chat session and the phone call. I found myself smiling and becoming more comfortable with the idea of continuing. As I climbed from the pool, I smiled and laughed at myself, thinking "There never was any doubt!" I knew how I was going to spend the evening.

I went to my bedroom and removed my bikini. Walking around my bedroom in the nude, I thought of the day my son's friend had stood in the hallway and watched me undress. I smiled as I thought how careful I was not to let him see very much – just teasing him a little. Now, I was going to be showing a lot more. Perhaps everything.

I went to the closet and got out the webcam I had borrowed from work and still had not returned. I set it up as I had before, so I could show enough to excite them, but not enough to let them know who they were watching.

Once I set up the webcam and my laptop, I decided to take a shower to help calm my nerves. I turned on the water as hot as I could stand and stepped in. I let the hot water cascade over my body and felt it draw out the tension that was starting to build as I thought about what I was planning for my evening's entertainment.

I opened a jar of body lotion and massaged the lotion into my skin, being careful to apply it liberally on my breasts and legs. The lotion flowed smoothly onto my hot wet skin and I felt myself begin to drift into a kind of trance as my fingers ran lightly across my body. I bent over and reached to rub lotion into the smooth skin on my legs – first one and then the other. As my fingers reached my upper thighs, I began to feel a familiar tingling. I began to imagine it was not my own fingertips I was feeling, but the strong fingers of one of the boys. The thought of one of the boys touching me there began to excite me even more. Pretending it was someone else's hand touching me, I slid my fingertips higher until I was touching my lips and feeling the moisture that was not just from the hot shower. I slid my fingertips between my lips and caressed myself, smiling at the thought of being touched by one of the boys. My orgasm overtook me.

Having my second orgasm in a short period of time made me anticipate the evening's activities even more. I finished my shower and dried myself, all the while checking out my body with a critical eye. I knew I looked good.

I paid close attention to my bikini area and decided I could go another week or so before I needed to be waxed again I did not look forward to that torture, but knew it was worth it. I enjoyed the way I looked with a bald pussy and the thought of showing myself that way was very exciting. If nothing else, the waxing allowed me to wear the tiniest panties and skimpiest bikini bottoms without worrying that any of my little curlies would be visible.

Another benefit of being bald, as I called it, was the ease of pleasuring myself. Many times, I was overcome with a desire for an orgasm – in the shower for example, and I believed my smooth lips allowed easier access.

I smiled as I thought about the times at work when I was overcome with the need for an orgasm. I was able to close my office door and pull my bikini panties between my lips where they would rub against my clit as I walked. On weekends, I often wore tight jeans and the thick seam had the same effect.

That evening, I put on a tiny pair of bikini panties and sheer to waist L'eggs sheer energy pantyhose. I loved the way they felt and I know they made my legs look very smooth and sexy. I decided not to wear a bra, and got my new silk robe from the closet. I then went online and waited to see if any of the boys showed up. I didn't have to wait long.

"Hi, I was hoping you might be here tonight," " came an instant message, followed by a smiley face.

"I was bored, so I thought I'd look for someone to chat with," I replied.

"Would you like to visit our room?," he asked. "Several of the guys said they might stop in tonight," he explained.

"Why's that?," I asked, followed by a smiley face.

"Well, we told them we'd been chatting with this sexy older woman and she'd gone on cam for us," he said, "I hope that's okay."

"I hope you aren't going to turn me into a big show for your friends," I replied, although that was what I hoped would happen. "I'd hate to have lots of boys watching me."

"No, just a few of us," he said, "there are a few who weren't here the last time and we knew they'd love to watch . . . .if it's okay."

"So the boys tonight will be all who'll be watching me?" I asked.

"All except our friend with the really hot mom," he said, "he's still out of town. I called him to let him know, and his mother answered," he said. "It was strange talking to her after we told you all about her," he continued, "but I got a big hard-on and almost came in my pants while I was talking to her." he said with a big smiley face. "I like to call his house when I know he's out so I can talk to her and play with my cock at the same time."

"Do you do that a lot?," I asked.

"Not as much as I want to," he said...with another big smiley face. "I probably have done it a dozen times or more . . .it's fun, especially trying to stay quiet so she doesn't figure out what I'm doing."

I laughed, after our recent telephone conversation I knew exactly what he meant ... . Then, he dropped a bit of a bombshell.

"It's even more fun when I can do it while I'm talking to her and looking at her picture at the same time," he typed.

I was more than a little surprised. "You have her picture?" I asked. "Where did you get that?"

"Her son took it one afternoon when she got home from work," he said, "I think it's really sexy."

All of a sudden I began thinking of when my son could have taken my picture...and what picture could he have taken that was "sexy." I wondered how many of his friends had seen it....and had it. I wondered how I could keep from doing great harm to my son.

"What is the picture?," I asked, glad I was typing the question rather than talking.

"He took it one day from his room when she got home from work and was getting out of her car," he said. "Want to see it?, he asked.

Well, at least I didn't have to figure out a way to ask, I thought. "Sure," I typed, "if you want to show me."

"I don't mind at all," he said, followed by another smiley face.

I have to admit I was more than little nervous. In a short time, the photo sharing window opened in the chat window. I held my breath as it downloaded.

The picture wasn't quite as bad as I feared, thank goodness. The best thing was that my son apparently had a little common sense and had cropped it so my face was not shown.

The picture showed our driveway and some of our neighbor's house, but nothing that was recognizable, again thank goodness. I was wearing one of my favorite work outfits, a navy suit with a skirt that was knee-length, when I was standing. When I was sitting, it usually slid up a few inches on my thighs. When I drove, I usually didn't pay much attention to how much leg I was showing and here, I am certain I didn't think anyone was around. As I swung my left leg out of the car, I apparently was reaching back for something on the passenger seat. While I reached, my legs were spread apart much more than a "proper lady" should allow. The picture showed my left leg where my skirt had ridden up well above mid-thigh and the inside of my right thigh. Lucky for me, although not for the boys I'm sure, the shadows feel just right so I hadn't given a complete upskirt shot. I was showing quite a bit of leg . . . and I had to admit I looked good, very good if I do say so myself.

"So you like that picture?," I asked.

"Very much," he said, "we all love it." "We were pissed at him for not sharing for a while, keeping it for his own use." Another smiley face.

"His own use?," I asked, "what do you mean."

"He kept telling us of this hot picture he had of his mom and how many times he'd cum while looking at it,"he said. "Finally we made him give us a copy. I understood why he used it." Another big smiley.

"You used it too?," I asked.

"Yes, a lot," he said. "Here, look at this."

Just then, another photo sharing window opened. When the picture was downloaded, I have to admit I was a bit shocked, but also excited. The picture he sent was another copy of my picture. Except this one also showed his hard cock and a pool of what had to be his cum on the picture . . right on my legs.

"Wow," I typed, "that's quite a picture." His cock looked very nice.

"It's one of the things we do," he typed, "we all have pictures like this, even her son." With that, he sent the biggest smiley face yet.

I was a little confused. I had hoped to start something to have fun with the boys, but they seemed to be a lot farther along than I expected. I had known they were paying attention to me, but I never thought they would have gone as far as they did. In many ways, I was flattered. I was an object of their fantasies already. Maybe this could be more fun than I had thought.

"So, you all came on her picture?," I asked.

"Oh, yes," he said, "I know I'd rather cum on her in person, but that is an okay substitute."

"What would you like to do to her?," I asked.

"Well, of course I'd love to fuck her," he said, "or have her suck me, but I'd be happy with a hand job." Another smiley face. "I'd also like to cum on her legs for real."

"That all sounds fun," I said, and I really meant it. I did not think I would go so far as to actually fuck them, but a blow job or hand job, or feeling their hot cum splash on me was exciting.

"Are you going into the chatroom?," he asked.

"Who is there?," I asked him.

"Well, there will be a few more than the other night," he responded.

"I'll see you there," I said.

I checked the camera to make sure it did not show anything I didn't want to show. When I was ready, I entered the chatroom and was surprised to find about ten guys there. I was bombarded with private messages, so I told them to just chat.

"What are you going to show us?," one asked.

"What will I get to see?," I responded. I barely had finished typing when I was confronted with ten cocks in varying degrees of hardness and size.

"How's that?," one typed.

"Not bad," I said, "but I'd like the view a lot more if they were all hard."

Then I had an idea. "How about this?," I asked, "once you all are hard, I'll show you something."

"Deal," several of them typed. Then, I was treated to the sight of ten cocks being stroked. Before long, they all were hard.

"What do we get to see?," one asked.

"How about this," I said, and stood, opening my robe enough to show my bikini panties and my hose covered upper legs. My little bikini panties barely covered me.

"Very nice," one typed. "Will we get to see more?," he asked.

"What do you want to see?," I asked.

"Your tits," he said, "Show your tits."

I opened my robe, keeping my breasts covered but showing them my bare chest. "Like this," I asked, smiling to myself.

"No," he said, "show them, please."

"I tell you what," I said, " if two of you cum for me, I'll show you." I named the two best looking cocks I saw.

They agreed. I enjoyed watching the two boys . Luckily, their windows were next to each other, so I didn't go cross-eyed. They were stroking at a good pace, and then I saw their cocks harden and seem to grow as they picked up the pace. Then, suddenly, they both erupted. I think they were a little surprised, because they both shot their cum into the air before they squeezed their cocks to slow the flow.

"Very nice, boys," I said, "now let it come out so I can see it run down your hands." They did as I asked and I loved the sight.

"I guess you deserve a reward," I said, and spread my robe open so my breasts were completely exposed to them. My nipple were very hard.

"WOW!," one of them typed, "those are beautiful!"

"Thanks," I replied, "I hope you all like them." I received a list of positive responses.

"We want to see more," one typed.

"I want to see more, too," I replied. I want to see more of you cumming."

At that, they all started stroking, even the two who had just cum for me. I love the recuperative powers of teenagers.

"That looks great," I said. "I'll give you something more to think about."

Although I had not planned on showing myself completely, the sight of all these boys – all of whom were regular visitors, drove away any inhibitions. I stood, and slowly began to remove my pantyhose and panties and, being clean shaven (or cleanly waxed), I could slide them down quite a bit before they saw anything.

The boys were busy, so there were no comments. I decided to go all the way. I slipped out of my panties and was completely exposed. Feeling very wanton, I spread my legs a little so they could see clearly.

It was as if I threw a switch. One after another, they started to cum. It was a wonderful sight, but it was too much. Right there, on camera, in front of my son's friends, I slid my fingertips between my lips and began to rub my clitoris. I came before they did, but not much before. As I was still feeling my orgasm, I saw one cock after another begin to cum.

"Goodnight, boys," I said, "thanks for the show." I signed out.

MarleeM
MarleeM
717 Followers