Online Dating Surprise

Story Info
Two lovers online finally meet.
1.5k words
4.22
48.8k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about a guy named Marc. Marc was a guy who always kept to himself. He was very athletic, and very well built. He loved watching films, playing video games, and recently being on his computer. Marc did this, because he felt that he could be himself around people who didn't see him for his body.

Lately, he had been talking to a woman on a dating site. He learned her name was Charlotte, but everyone called her Charlie. He found it weird, but the name suited her for some reason. The only thing was, she lived 5 states away.

Charlotte was always the one that could say something to make Marc laugh. In fact, he almost spent most of his times, in his home talking to Charlotte. He would turn his friends down for parties, going to the movies all for her.

Then on one fateful day, Charlotte had bought a webcam. Marc already had one. He thought it would be fun to see the woman behind the messages. When he saw her, he was not disappointed. She was beautiful, he saw her lovely dark eye shadow, her ruby red lipstick, and her long dark raven hair. Charlotte would blush as Marc continued to look at her. his was no longer just a friendship, it was turning into something more.

Marc decided to offer Charlotte a chance for them to meet. He offered to pay for her plane ticket. However, Charlotte declined. She had insisted that she would drive up to his place. She did not want him to pay money for her. He respected that, and they set a date for the next week.

On Saturday, Marc was so nervous. He cleaned up the house, and was cooking a nice healthy dinner for him and Charlotte. Suddenly, it was Seven o'clock. Not a second later, he heard the chime of his doorbell. Quickly looking in the mirror he made sure he looked perfect. He was wearing a short sleeve shirt, that showed off his muscles and some loose jeans. He opened the door, and saw Charlotte. She was wearing a lovely red dress, and a smile that could light up a city. Marc offered her to come in.

However, Charlotte stopped him. "It took a lot of courage to meet you. But I feel if this "date" is going to continue I need to tell you the truth." she said taking a deep breath.

Her voice was very feminine and cute. Marc started to fear the worst, thinking that she has a boyfriend, or husband and kids. But the secret she had was far greater. "I was born with something a little extra. Between my legs if you know what I mean." she explained.

Hearing this made Marc feel as if his heart had snapped in two. "How could you do this to me. You lied to me, you're a guy?!" he shouted. He couldn't believe it. He felt like someone had just played a horrible prank on him.

"I'm Charlotte, nothing more and nothing less. The same Charlotte who has spoken to you for hours a day, and had fun times with you on the webcam. So now, that I tell you the truth about me, you're ready to just throw me to the curb. After I drove all the way to see you?" she asked, somewhat shocked at Marc's reaction.

"Don't turn this around. I never lied about who I was or anything like that. If you want to turn anything around. Why don't you turn yourself around and go home." he said.

Charlotte sighed. "Very well, but just know this. The Marc I met, hated people who judged him just because he had a strong body. People who were fake and befriended him just because of what his body was. But low and behold, look what you're doing. You're judging me based off my body and not who I am. The whole time I have spent with you. I never once said anything about your body. Only that you were the best friend I have ever known. But I will leave you alone." she said and began to walk away.

Marc could even here her sniffling as she walked away.

With a sigh, he knew she was right. "Charlotte...wait." he said as he caught up with her. "You're right. Just because you have something extra doesn't mean we still can't have a good time. I cooked a meal, let's have something to eat. What do you say?" he asked.

"You're such a jerk. You are so lucky that 5 hours driving would make me hungry." she said playfully pushing him. Marc smiled and invited her in once again.

About an hour later, their dinner finished. Charlotte was a little bit drunk from drinking the wine, and so was Marc. He helped her to her feet, and stared in her eyes. Seeing the same eyes had come to know and love through the webcam.

Suddenly, without thinking he kissed Charlotte passionately. The thoughts of kissing a shemale, all went out the window. He wanted Charlotte no matter what she had, and he was going to prove it.

As he broke the passionate kiss, he began to move his lips towards her neck. His hands would fondle her massive bosom, and he could hear her moan at his touch. Moving lower, he reached under her short dress and pulled off her satin pink panties. Letting her huge cock out. It was already erect, and throbbing as he held it. He looked up at Charlotte, only to see her smiling warmly back at him.

"Suck it...suck me..." escaped Charlotte's lips in a whisper.

Marc opened his mouth and did as she requested. The taste of her cock, was not to his liking at first, but it felt amazing how her cock throbbed on his tongue. Hearing those passionate moans escape her lips made him suck her deeper.

Charlotte felt nothing but intense heat upon her cock, she held his head, digging her nails in to clench his hair. "Oh fuck...you're sucking me Marc. My Marc is blowing me so good." she moaned leaning her head back, as she would thrust in his mouth.

He then began to let out loud wet slurping noises, as he increased the pace. "Marc...Marc...I can't take it anymore." she said as she pulled out of his mouth. A pearl of precum was resting on her tip. Marc licked his lips, and lapped it up with his tongue. Moaning at the salty goodness.

"Let's go to the bedroom." he said and picked Charlotte up Bridal style. He would kiss her lips, letting her tongue slide in his mouth so their kiss would get more intense.

Upon entering his bedroom. He put Charlotte down, but she pushed him on the bed. She then began to unbuckle his belt, and pull off his jeans. She then removed his boxer shorts, and turned him on all fours. "This may hurt at first Marc, but you have to trust me..." she said. Marc did nothing but nod his head, as he had a feeling at what was to come.

Holding Marc's strong rear cheeks, Charlotte slowly slid her cock inside of him, feeling his deep anal walls clenching on her cock so tightly. She would thrust faster and faster. "Oh Marc...take it. Take my cock baby." she moaned as she increased her thrusting.

Marc could do nothing, but put the bed sheets in his mouth and moan as he felt the painful thrusts. Then, the pain subsided, and he began to feel nothing but pleasure. He began to rock his hips and ride her cock. This put Charlotte in an incredible state of pleasure.

"Ride that Cock Marc...your ass, is so amazing babe." she moaned as she bent down and licked the back of his neck. "I've jerked off so many times to this fantasy, and now its happening for real. Thank you, for giving me a second chance." she said as she pulled out of him.

She turned him around, and smiled. "I want to see you. I want to look into those eyes." she said as she began to thrust her cock back inside of him.

Marc wrapped his legs around her and held her closely and tightly. Charlotte began to stroke his cock fast for him. The more she felt her orgasm building, the harder and faster she would thrust inside and jerk him off. "Marc...I'll cum a lot for you." she said as she kissed him deeply, not giving him a chance to reply.

Suddenly, she would thrust deeper than ever before. This caused Marc's body to jolt, as he kissed her. He then felt a loud muffled moan within the kiss, as he also felt a hot creamy liquid, shoot inside of him. Releasing the kiss he yelled as Charlotte's stroking had caused him to cum as well all over his stomach.

Charlotte panted and slowly pulled out of him, and a stream of cum soon followed, leaking out of his rear. Marc cuddled up to her closely, and smiled.

"Don't leave, let's spend the night. And next time, I'll take the 5 hour drive to your place...Charlie." he said. Charlotte smiled for she loved the fact that he called her Charlie.

"It's a date, and next time. I want you to fuck me...deal?" she asked.

"Deal..." he replied and they soon fell asleep together. Marc vowed that he would never bring up Charlotte's gender ever again. He loved her for her, and nothing else mattered.