Online Erotic Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Incidentally, although I have been masturbating for years, I rarely inserted a finger into my pussy hole. It is only since we met that I have done that regularly. Even one finger was so tight at first, but it is getting easier, feeling even better, and now admitting two fingers!. It does feel good to "clamp" down on an object. I imagine that that object is your finger, or maybe your tongue, and in time, even your cock! But it will take a lot more stretching of it with my fingers before it will admit your large manhood!

Does all of this tell you that I am not turned off, but rather, turned on? A word I thought I would never use in a conversation with anyone: "HORNY"! I get horny when I think of you, and even more so when I get an email from you. Not only the word, "horny", but the other highly erotic words that have become my vocabulary in thoughts and emailing with you: "Cock, Pussy, Cunt, Clit, Cums and Cuming, Jerking Off, 69, Blowjobs, Giving Head, Muff Diving" and I am sure there are other words. My face is so hot from blushing now as I admit these things to you. I get so fiercely horny when I write to you. It is more than what I write. It is imagining you reading my email to you and you are getting so blissfully hot and aroused -- so horny -- that you start to touch yourself and cum. That would be the ultimate complement that you could give me in praise of what I write. The visions of that! Ohhh! My God!

I usually cannot finish an email to you in one sitting. I have to take a "relief" break. It is always your hands, your lips, your tongue and your cock! You are caressing me all over; exploring my body with your lips and tongue, as I do all those things to myself. Now when I get an email from you or I write one to you, I use a face towel under my groin to sop up my juices; I was having to change my panties and jeans too often. And my computer chair seat was beginning to smell like what I would imagine a house of ill repute would smell like. Hehe.

Your email is so hot. I have heard about cybersex and am very curious about it. That guys and gals actually masturbate to the words on the computer is awesome. Just picturing the participants makes me HORNY. (There!, I said the word again!). But it is not just cybersex that is so erotic. It is you experiencing it and telling me about it. a. That you actually do "it", that is, CUM! Picturing you having an explosive cum sends ripples of pleasure through my body.

And yes, I would like to watch a guy (YOU!) masturbate and cum; To actually see your cock spurt and jerk and the spend shooting on yourself or on me makes me wild with desire. Of course, I could never do that in real life. I would be too shy and to bashful to watch. But online -- ahhh very exciting. I would like to have a guy (especially you) watch me masturbate: To see how I move my fingers; to see what I do to my tits, to see how I tease my clit, to see me expose that little pink shiny nub, to see how I finger my pussy hole, and to see me explode in a quivering mind boggling orgasm. Of course, all this occurs only in fantasy and online but the orgasm is real.

Oh Dave, reading your emails really turns me on, makes me horny! Makes me feel so sexually wanted; Making me feel powerful that I can induce those thoughts and actions in you. This is so good, so hot, and so erotic. I am loving every second of it and don't want this to ever end. Please, keep emailing me back.

Maybe you can tell me about some of your fantasies. I will tell you about some of mine, ok? Loving all this, Jody.

PS: #1 I will aim for 11PM also -- the exact second for me to cum. It will feel especially hot to think we are cuming at the same time! A masturbation "date"; You will be my masturbation partner!

PS # 2:As you know, I am a virgin. I know that you are not. I would love to hear about your first time -- I find those to be especially hot and would make my juices flow!

PS #3: You are corrupting me! and I love it. Don't stop! I love being corrupted and I admit to being a willing accomplist. It is hard to believe that a month ago, I would cringe at the words those "slutty" words. Now, they have become part of my intimate and erotic vocabulary.

PS # 4: And before I "chicken out", I am telling you this. I got the largest candle I could find (about ¾ of an inch in diameter), and I carved the "butt" end of it to resemble a cock head. My pussy has gradually enlarged to where I can comfortably insert my dildo into me if I go slow, and am very wet (which I seem to be all the time, hehe) . I love feeing my pussy contract around it. I did this masterwork carving very soon after we "met" and I thought I would never tell anyone, especially you! And I have named my candle cock: "Dave". I hope you don't mind. I rarely used to finger my pussy hole, and since I met you, I do it most of the time I masturbate. The hole used to be tight with just one finger. Now, It might even fit your cock for real. Hehe.

PS # 5: 7 inches sounds wonderful and perfect to me, although I don't have much to go on to make any comparisons. I have read that 4 1/2 inches was average.

Email: Dave2005 to Jody 21:

JODY, JODY, JODY!!! I loved your email; Every word of it. You are exceeding what I was seeking online, even in my most erotic dreams and fantasy of a relationship!

To be your masturbation date every night at 11 PM. To be your masturbation partner!. Yes Yes Yes!. Those sessions at that time have become a dominant part of my daily activities. Even though I am "doing it" more often, each of my cums are more powerful, longer, harder than before. The number of spurts and amount of my "spend" is more! I have been "using" you. Your lips, your hands, and your pussy have been the recipient of all my cum! But my most favorite place is deep in your pussy. I love it when you cum and contract and milk my cock as I thrust and grind and blast my "love seed" deep inside, right next to your cervix. This thought and writing it is exciting me. I am excited now. I am erect and getting wetter. Needing that paper towel to be in place!

I usually cum into a paper towel which at various times is your hand or mouth or pussy. Otherwise there would be a huge mess; my cum is not good for my keyboard, hehe (I like your "hehe's" and will start using it.). Other times, I will let it fly, and this is usually the 11 PM session in my bed. I spurt my cum over my chest, abdomen, and sometimes even my face. I do get a taste of it. Now that I have gotten used to the taste, which is not bad, and I imagine that it is you tasting me. I rub the cum all over my chest and abdomen, imagining that you are doing that when I came on your body. I think I am going to have to finish this email later. I need a "break".. God, I am so hot and horny, so wet and erect right now. I need a release!

I'm back! This orgasm was a quickie, but none the less powerful. I was so horny reading your email and thinking up a response for you. It didn't take long, I didn't need any foreplay, because your email and what I was writing WAS the foreplay. Damm, it felt so good. Into a paper towel. So much cum. I needed it! And now, maybe I can continue.

I feel so honored that you named your candle dildo after me. I wish I could be that "Dave". To have you suck and wet "me" with your saliva, and let "me" nudge your breast and nipples. Slide "me" between your breasts and then slide "me" into your wet and slick pussy slit Let "me" roll over your stiff clit and push that nub around. And finally, let "me" ease myself into you. You are so tight, so hot, so wet and slimy inside. I love being inside of you. I love feeling you envelope and squeeze "me" so hard. Push and pull "me" inside of you -- slowly at first, then faster and faster; Deeper and deeper. And finally to have you contract on "me" with your powerful rhythmic muscles squeezing as you cum! Ahhhhhhh Jody.

If your intent was to go slow, I can't help myself of going any slower than this. I am getting to want you. Yes, I need you. I want to hold you tight and feel your breasts and nipples on my chest, and to have you feel my cock throbbing on your belly as you grind into my groin so wantonly. I want to taste you, not only your face and lips, but your neck. I want to kiss, bite and gently suck your nipples into my mouth and to let my tongue swirl around your nipples. I love that distinctive taste there. I want to explore your belly with my fingertips, lips and tongue. I want to run my fingers through your "curls of copper". I want to nuzzle my face there and take in the erotic fragrance of it.

I want to lie between your thighs which you have so shamelessly splayed so wide and with your knees bent which lifts your molten hot pussy for my viewing pleasure. I want to spread your outer lips and let me gaze and study your pussy lips and their contents. Your rich pinkness which has taken a reddish hew with all the excitement and blood engorged there, beckons me. The fragrance of your heat is so intoxicating and permeates my whole body. Your secretions are so abundant that it is flowing down your slit, over and down pass the pucker of your asshole.

At times I may want to tease you by nibbling behind your knees, your inner thighs, kiss your outer lips, and lightly tease your inner lips with my tongue tip. I want to plant a kiss on your whole pussy slit. I want to slide my lips and face up and down your spectacularly beautiful slit, from your asshole all the way up to the base of your clit and back down again. I want to tongue your pussy hole, swirl my tongue there, and feel it contract. Ohhh Jody: To slurp and eat you! To drink that wonderful potion, the aphrodisiac potion, that your pussy produces in such abundant amounts!

As I start to finger your pussy hole, my attention would now be focused on your inner lips and clit. I want to suck them into my mouth and almost seemingly try to take them away from you by pulling away, only to let them spring back to you. I want to suck your clit in and out of my mouth in rhythm with my fingers doing the same to your pussy hole. It would be like your clit is fucking my mouth and tongue, while my fingers fuck your pussy!

I want you to hold my head to your pussy as you grind and thrust your groin to my face. I want you to tell me how it feels.. Ohhh, your words are so inflaming. "Right there; Yes; More. Don't stop, Ohhhh Dave, I'm going to cum! Now! Cumingggggggg! " I love to have you try to suffocate me with your pussy; I love to have you try to drown me with your pussy juices. Ohhh Jody! There is nothing is so sexually exciting as you cuming on my lips, my tongue, my face. I would love to be wet from forehead to chin and ear to ear.

I have become addicted to you!. I can't get enough. And the more I get, the more I want. If per chance I am unable to pleasure myself, I have withdrawal symptoms. I can't concentrate. I can't get anything done until I do "have you". With each dose of you, I need a more powerful dose the next time.

Ohhh Jody, I better stop here. I may be going to "fast". Damm, I am horny again. It feels so good to feel like this.

Sending this before I get even more carried again and turn you off and away from me.

With (online) love and lust, Dave

PS: I will tell you about my first time later. If you still want to hear about it. She was a 35 year old strawberry blonde, who was our married neighbor; Her husband was away a lot, drank and smoked a lot, and I think had become disinterested in sex, and I was 18, young and available, and to her eyes, desirable.

EMAIL: JODY21 TO DAVE2005

Hello Dave. Your email this time, as well as all the others, was so fiercely hot. It really got me going. This is more than I ever expected, I am never disappointed. This last email you sent was beyond exciting and hot!. I find myself so astonishingly aroused. My nipples are erect and tingling, And I can feel more than an oozing from my furrow of love and lust "down there". I feel an ache in my lower belly and it feels like not only my pussy but my womb is contracting. And I know already I will not be able to finish this email without my own "pause that refreshes". I am so glad you would like to be my carved candle, "Dave" and I am so glad that you were not upset that I gave it your name. Now that I know that, using it has increased my sensations to even newer heights.

Your telling me that you want me.. Ohh that turned me on so much. My nipples were so erect and tingly (of course helped along with my hand and fingers). My pussy was so wet with a fierce desire for you. I was so "needy". I could imagine it all. I was doing to myself, all the things that you said you were doing or wanted to do to me. Oh, would I love to have you nibble and suck my tits, and to have you fondle my pussy. But most of all, to have you tease and eat my pussy like that.

I was using my hands and fingers to stimulate myself. Ohh I know it would feel so good to have your lips and tongue my love grotto. I love how you fingering and tease me. And I would love to try to drown and suffocate you. Mmmmmm, Dave, Mmmmmmmm. I was alternately tensing and relaxing my butt and thigh muscles which seems to add to my sensations and increases the intensity of my cums! I came so hard, clamping down on my "Dave".

All I can say is, this is wonderful for me. Marvelous! Let's keep going. And, we can lift all speed limits. Go as fast as you want!. You could never turn me off or turn me away. You do the opposite -- turn me on like I never have felt like this before. I feel I am in a constant state of bliss. You have unleashed all of my cravings and desires. I want it all!. I want you!. (I can't believe I just said that! but that is the way I feel!) Each of my orgasms seem to be the best it can be, and then the next one is even stronger and better.

Yes, I do want you to tell me about your first time. That she was almost twice your age, and was willing to teach you about sex sounds so super exciting. (I use the word "exciting or excited" a lot, but I can't think of any other words to describe what you do to me!). That she was married and makes it illicit pleasures and that adds to the sexiness.

We had agreed to tell each other our fantasies. I will start. But I will warn you now. I am not a writer like you are. No one can be as good.

My fantasy involves riding horseback. The both of us on one horse. You are behind me, and my ass grinding into your groin and cock is making both of us horny and lustful. Your arms are around me, and you cup my tits. You squeeze and fondle them just like I like it. All the while, you are kissing and nibbling on my ears and neck.

I stop the horse, and we both get nude and then resume our riding. Now my ass is really grinding into your cock. Your hands are now on my tits, but with no clothes to hinder the sensations which are getting better and better. I can feel your hard cock on my ass, between my ass cheeks. You are so hard and wet!. I rise up a little and now your cock head is at the entrance of my pussy and as I sit back, your cock slides into my tight hot love tunnel. Then we start the horse on a slow trot. You are still caressing my tits and kissing my neck. When I lean back a little, you are able to reach my pussy and my clit with one hand, and yet keep the other hand on my tits. The jiggling, bouncing and grinding is too much.

I shout.. "OH DAVE! I AM CLOSE TO CUMING. I WANT TO CUM. I NEED TO CUM". You are grunting into my ear.

You shout back: "Oh GOD, JODY, YOU ARE SO TIGHT. IT FEELS SO GOOD. I FEEL YOUR CUNT SPASMING! I'M GONNA CUM TOO! NOW!" We both have massive and wonderful orgasms.

By this time, we are under a tree, next to a clear lake. We go skinny dipping; playing., flirting and teasing. And suddenly, I see that your cock is hard again; I am feeling horny again too. We climb out of the lake and embrace. I feel your erect cock on my belly and blatantly grind my belly into you manhood. And I whisper into your ear: "Dave, I never have had my pussy eaten. Would you? I would gladly suck your cock too, which I have also never done before . Can we do a '69'?"

Dave, you kissed my pussy, suck on it. You teased and flicked at my clit with your pointed tongue. Probed my secret hole with your fingers. All the while, I was cupping your balls and I was tonguing and lipping your cock, then sucking and taking it in and out of my mouth. I knew it felt good for you because you started to quiver and to thrust into my mouth.

Knowing that I was pleasing you made it even better for me, as you continued to eat me out. It got to where I could not exactly know what you were doing to my pussy with your lips, tongue and fingers. All I knew is that it was marvelous and I was in a constant state of bliss. I was thrusting and jerking. I was grinding my pussy onto your face. My thighs trapped your head between them. My pussy, my body, and my mind never felt the extreme pleasure you were giving me. Part of this was because of what you were doing, and part of it was because I was returning the pleasure to you. It seemed like the high would last forever, until we both came together. It was an memorable orgiastic delight. I know my pussy was making a lot of juice. And when I felt your cock throb and start to spew, I made a determined effort to take it all into my mouth. I was swallowing your cum at the same time I was orgasming (is there such a word? There is now! hehe) And I did. It was so good. I loved the taste of you. I wanted it all, and I got it all.

By then the sun was starting to set. We put our clothes back on and headed for home!

I hope you like this fantasy. It was better than I could describe it, but you get the idea behind it, right? Hehe I got so hot and horny thinking and writing it, I had to finger myself and use my "Dave". This time, I fantasized that your were eating me! I licked my fingers and palms, tasting myself, imaging that it was you tasting me and telling me how good I tasted. I do taste good, if I must say so myself. I am blushing so hard now.

Remember, you are going to tell me about that 35 year old married strawberry blonde, hehehe.

With all my (online) love, and tons of lust, Jody.

Email: Davekoko2005 TO JODY21:

You are great writer. Wow; As proof, I had two orgasms. The first when I read it for the first time; Then again last night, with my 11 PM masturbation partner! The first orgasm was during the day when I first got your email and was reading it. I was reading it from the computer screen, and teasing and stroking my cock at the same time. My orgasm came at the time we were doing that "69", and we both had cum at the same time. I came so hard, in your mouth this time. The 2nd orgasm -- I did a lot more teasing of myself thinking of the horseback fuck and the "69" after. Got real close to a cum, then paused and tried to relax. I did this about 3 or 4 times, and then it was 11 PM, and I came!. This time in your mouth again! I did taste good, also imagining that you were the one tasting my cum! Until we met, I had rarely actually tasted my own cum. Now I do it often! Always thinking that you are the one tasting and swallowing my cum.

Mmmm Jody, For a virgin with very little experience, you seem to know a lot about sexual activities and practices. Tell me more about your other fantasies. I promise to reciprocate!

And now, my first time. As I said, she was 35 and a strawberry blonde and I will call her Mrs. Mary. She was very vain and very conscious of her appearance and clothing. She and my parents both had swimming pools in our back yards; From about age 13, I convinced my dad to pay me instead of the pool service company to clean the pool and do the chemicals, and I became good at it. Our neighbor, Mrs. Mary had a pool service company which didn't do nearly as good of job as I did, and she asked my parents, to have me to do her pool. My parents and I gladly said yes, and what she paid me, although a little less than what she paid the pool service company, was big bucks to me.