Online Love Connection Ch. 01

Story Info
Internet friends meet for erotic fun.
1.3k words
3
7.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raven was a 31 year old that never had much luck in the men department. She had tried dating websites, and she was sick of the bar scene. Raven had given up on men. She decided to join an adult friend's website to meet other singles and hopefully find a release for her sexual frustration.

Raven was a very sexual being and enjoyed posing nude for pictures and allowing others to view them. This website allowed her to do that. She had built up a rather large collection of pictures over the years. Raven created a profile and posted her pictures. A few nights later Raven was feeling very aroused after watching an erotic movie. She decided to go on the computer and check her profile out and search a few profiles to view some other member's pictures. Raven had received a friend request and a private message. Raven opened her mail and began reading the lengthy email sent to her by another member known only to her as Midnight. At first glance Raven didn't find Midnight very appealing, he had many tattoos and piercings, but after reading his email she realized looks are not everything. Midnight had a way with words as he described in his email what he would like to do to her. Luckily Raven had many fantasies of her own and was not offended by Midnight's email.

Raven decided to view Midnight's profile. She was very pleased with the pictures he had posted, they turned her on even more then she already was. Raven decided to be daring and post a comment on the picture Midnight had posted of his very beautiful cock. Over the next few weeks Raven and Midnight got to know each other better via emails and eventually they began chatting on an instant messenger and a few months later they exchanged phone numbers.

Midnight and Raven learned that they had much in common, especially when it came to their fantasies and fetishes. Midnight knew just what to say to Raven to get her hot and bothered. He left her emails and comments almost every day describing what he would do to her and Raven would in return do the same for Midnight. The comments and emails became very graphic, describing many sexual acts that the two shared as fantasies.

Phone sex and viewing each other masturbate on webcam became something that the two did very often. Midnight loved watching Raven play with herself on the cam. He especially loved how she would tease him on certain occasions by turning off the cam just as she was ready to cum, only allowing him to listen to her moan as she fingered her clit while he talked dirty to her and she watched him stroke his cock on the cam. She could see what she was doing to him and loved every minute of it. The louder she moaned in his ear on the phone the faster and harder he would stroke his cock until he burst.

Many months later, the two decided they had to meet each other in person. Midnight lived a few hours from Raven but was willing to take the trip to spend the weekend with her. They decided it would be best to get a room at a fantasy inn for the weekend. Raven planned to meet him there with an array of items with which they could please each other.

It was Friday afternoon. Raven had just arrived at the room that she and Midnight would share for the weekend. They had decided on the jungle themed room. The room was exquisite. This was going to be a very fun filled weekend for both of them. An hour later Raven heard a knock at the door. She knew her adventure was about to begin. She eagerly answered the door to find the man that had pleased her so many times via phone and internet standing there in front of her. Before Raven could even say hello to him Midnight grabbed her and kissed her passionately and he pushed her into the room and closed the door behind him with his foot.

Midnight knew how much Raven enjoyed being kissed. He continued to explore her mouth with his tongue as he guided her back toward the bed. He enjoyed the feel of her tongue ring encircling his tongue. As they arrived at the bed Midnight stopped kissing Raven and stood there admiring the girl that has been captivating him completely for months now. Raven wanted him and she wanted him now. His kisses alone had made her so wet already. Midnight grabbed her by her hair and turned her head to whisper in her ear. "Tell me what you want honey." He said. She gazed at him and said "Fuck me!! Fuck me now!!" Midnight knew what she wanted but he loved hearing her tell him. He began to bite at Raven's lip to make her squirm. Raven loved to be bitten; the harder the better. Raven then began to undress Midnight. She ripped his shirt from his body, revealing his slender frame and his heavily tattooed arms and chest. He loved Raven's aggressiveness; he began to bite on her ear and her neck. Raven let out a whimper as he bit hard on her neck. She began to scratch at Midnight's back, digging her nails into his skin every time he bit her harder and harder. Midnight loved the feel of her nails in his skin. He knew how much she was enjoying his advances.

Midnight stopped biting Raven just long enough to remove her clothing and then pushed her onto the bed. He then stood in front of her and began to undo his belt and remove his jeans. Raven couldn't wait to see his cock in person. Her eyes lit up with passion, desire and lust as he stood there in front of her with his cock rock hard and pulsating, just waiting for her to take it in her mouth. Raven wanted it now so she took it. She pulled him close to her and took the head of his cock into her mouth enjoying its thickness. She teased the tip with her tongue ring as she looked up into his eyes. Midnight loved that but the teasing was going to stop now. He knew that Raven enjoyed rough sex on occasion. He grabbed Raven by the back of her head and a handful of hair and shoved her head onto his cock to take all eight inches of him as he thrust his pelvis forward. She could feel his cock in the back of her throat as he held her head there. Raven began to gag slightly and her eyes began to tear. She had never had a cock that deep in her throat and was not ready for it. Midnight let go of her head and allowed her to breathe before his next thrust into the back of her throat. It took everything Midnight had to refrain from cumming deep in her throat. He needed to stop.

It was time for him to take care of Raven for doing shut a good job sucking his cock. Midnight saw the bag that Raven had brought with her. He began to rummage through it. He pulled out the bondage equipment and tied Raven's wrists and ankles to the four corners of the bed. She was at his mercy as she laid there spread eagle tied to the bed, helpless. Midnight started off by licking Raven's lips with his soft tongue, then down her neck where he began to bite her softly. Raven began to squirm; Midnight bit harder as he moved down from her neck to her breast. He began to attack her nipples with his tongue circling her nipples making her want more. Midnight then bit her nipple hard. Raven screamed out in pleasure as she arched her back. He wanted to taste her pussy in the worst way and he knew she was ready. Using his tongue Midnight made a trail to her clit. He loved her smell of sex. He teased her clit with his tongue, lightly licking around it and occasionally touching it with the tip of his tongue.