Online Lovers

Story Info
Online lovers meet.
1.8k words
3.86
13.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late in the winter, and the storms of this yea had been unusually brutal, and today's display was no exception, the wind whipped up torrents of rain, and the trees danced to the music sung by the clouds. I love this sort of weather, the sky dark, and me humbled before the power of the wind, but today I wanted calmer skies, because I was to meet an old friend for the first time. Yes, a seemingly contradictory statement, but through the wonders of technology, now a reality. We had planned to meet much earlier in our friendship but a series of inconveniences and small time disasters had delayed our meeting a number of months, and now was the time to consummate many promises o long walks, the exploration of galleries, and time with one another not involving a keyboard or telephone.

There was a time when pen-pals were all the rage, and I suppose that they still are, but that had never really attracted me, and when my marriage started to show signs of wear and fatigue, I looked to the internet for a degree of alternative companionship. One day when I had been especially unhappy with the realization that I had settled, I posted a personal ad on a web site, and replied to a few people that looked to have more depth then fluff, and the best reply that I received was from her. I had originally looked for a dalliance, but due to some fault in me, or us, or something my dalliance evolved into a friendship of such depth and meaning that I would not have sought it for fear of never finding such a thing.

I finally had an excuse to head up the coast, and thus relieved her of having to make exotic excuses to her family for being absent for more than a couple of days. So here I was, having spent months corresponding, flirting, discussing, and probing all of the intellectual nooks and crannies that both of us have, I going so far as to even send photos, and never having seen one another's eyes. I have put together an image of who it was that I was talking to, but they are all disjointed features, and I really have no idea who it will be who greets me, but I have more confidence then trepidation because of the depth of our talks over the past 5 months. I find a seat in the lobby by a picture window looking out at he bay, and the storm that has picked up yet a bit more tempo, distracted only by arriving guests, in the hope that I would not be made the fool, and be stood up. It was late in the morning, but the world outside seemed to be stuck in twilight, the green-gray color of the sky blending with the horizon so that I looked out into a smoke filled bubble. I scanned the sky for signs of lightning, the flashes of light mesmerize me, but I was disappointed, it seems only the tame storms produce the light show that I so much love to watch. My reverie was at last broken by a tap on the shoulder, and the inquisition, "Are you he?"

I looked up, and there stood the answer to the equation, what is it that you get when you add 5'5" + black shoulder length hair + brown-gold eyes + Portuguese-Asian features. This is of course added to a raincoat, hair plastered to her face, and a look of apprehension as deep as the one I feel at the moment myself. "Yes, I am he, are you her?" was my short, but at the moment seemingly profound, reply. I had said on countless occasions that I would greet her with either a hug or a kiss, or something like that, but I just sort of did nothing, out of a sense of. whatever, I am not sure what, even in retrospect.

I stood, and finally looked into her eyes, as she looked into mine, and there was really nothing that needed to be said for some time, my hand was in hers, and then we did end up embracing, without there ever being a gesture or a forethought, it is just how we ended up. We did eventually part, we did make a bit of a scene, but that was not important, we had a lot of catch up to do, and only a day and a half to do it in. Her went to the counter to get register, and I grabbed her bags, and rounded up mine in the same move. Here I must explain, that her and I are friends, and we have an understanding that that is how it will be, with out pressure, obligation, or need for anything further. The room has twin beds, and neither expects anything except to get to know one another in a more tangible sense than just letters and phone calls. "Our room ha a balcony overlooking the bay, and a small kitchen, just as I promised, and it is on the fourth floor, so the view of the storm should be perfect." She said with a smile. I pushed the back-lit button on the elevator, the door opened, and the two of us piled in with our luggage in tow. I push the number 4, the door closes, and then the brief lunge as the elevator begins the ascent, 2 lights, 3 lights, then nothing, the lights are out, the elevator stops. A second later a small light in the corner comes on, and I recognize it as the emergency light, and assume that we must have lost power, and that the elevator stopped as a consequence. I pulled the alarm thingy, and nothing happened, there was not any sort of phone, and so we waited. "I guess that we will be here until they get the power back on."

"I guess so, how was your drive?"

"Pretty difficult, I am really tired after that trek, I really wanted to get into something dry"

"I know how you feel, it is so good to finally meet you, that was a really wonderful hug down in the lobby, it was just as I had imagined it."

'Me too, so many times I have dreamed of being in your arms, then to finally be there was magical, it is like we have known each other for years, and are now finally reunited after a long separation."

"Yes, that is just how I feel too, I was not sure if I would really feel comfortable when we finally met, but I feel so natural being here with you, that it just seems to be the right thing to do."

We moved towards one anther again, this time a little more deliberately, I put my arms around her, and once again we hugged, the warmth of her penetrating through my damp clothing, her cheek on my chest, I rested my face in her hair, and took a deep breath, taking in the scent of shampoo, her, and the rain. Time passed, the elevator remained stationary, and she looked up at my face, her lips slightly parted, I leaned down and touched my lips to hers, feeling her intake of breath as I grew closer, I opened my mouth slightly to meet hers, and we met, just the electric tingle that comes from a presence that is there, but almost isn't, a sensation that starts in my mouth an spreads downward to my chest, leaving a tightness, and an ecstasy that does not quite feel natural.

Our lips probed and pushed deeper, like long parted lovers we were, instead of the strangers that we were really. I felt her tongue tasting my lips, then probing my mouth, and I parted my teeth to accept it, as my hands began to gently massage her back and shoulders, she pushed closer to me, the feel of her breasts pushing into my lower chest became clear, I started to respond to the stimulus, and became worried that she would take offence at the new hardness pressing into her body. Her hands probed my back as well, and our kisses grew deeper and more desperate, her hand lowered to my bottom, and she squeezed; this was an invitation as far as I was concerned to follow suit, and I felt the soft compliance of her bottom as I felt, massaged, and explored the shape, I one upped the ante by sliding my hand beneath the loose waistband of her slacks, and was greeted by the warm smoothness of her skin.

The battery driven light burned on, and the elevator was motionless, our hands wee all over one another like teenagers in the back of a Buick, her hands on my chest now, and mine on her breasts. I lifted her shirt enough to unfasten her bra, and free her breasts; I broke for our kisses and lowered my mouth to her nipple, and was rewarded by a low moan from her mouth. I sucked, and nipped lightly, as I felt the hardness grow, and felt her body respond to my touch, she reached down at the same time and unfastened by belt, and reached into my pants to grasp my now very hard penis. It was my turn to moan in delight as her hand stroked and fondled me. My hands found the button to her slacks, and unfastened them, and one hand reached down to caress the first the soft pubic hair, then the hot moistness that was between her legs, my fingers fell naturally between the folds of her labia, and began tracing ellipses around her hardening clitoris. The bad part is that her hand, still in my pants, became motionless, the best part was her cry and moan of pleasure as I found the right tempo for her.

"We have to do this now." She pulled her hand from my pants, and hooked both sides of her slacks, pulling the completely off, as I unbuttoned, and lowered my pants as she bid me do at that moment. Her hand pushed me, not quite violently, to the floor on my back, and she straddled me, now with her bare pussy feeling warm and wet against my stomach, she leaned down, and kissed me again, it felt as though she were taking nourishment form my lips, her hand grasping my penis, and sliding deep, deep inside of her, the warmth of body enveloping me like a powerful narcotic. The kisses were deeper, and only interrupted by our cries, her pelvis rocking so that I impaled her deeper and deeper with each thrust, until finally I exploded with an orgasm like I had never felt before, and she continued to thrust, the extreme sensitivity of my loins driving me insane with the force of her thrust, until with a cry, I feel the contractions of climax on my now softening penis.

Reality whacked us awake at that moment as the lights came back on, and the elevator began once again to move, a mad dash to put clothing back into place, as the door opened onto a thankfully empty corridor of the 4th floor. "Lets go to our room, I brought you an apron."