Online Master (Need for Submission)

Story Info
A distant master watches while is slave is used.
902 words
4.02
17.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I.did.it.again! Never did I expect to understand online mastery. How could it possibly be satisfying? How could it fulfill the need to be owned? I was soon to be educated on both aspects.

I read some posts on from men who seemed to know how to make it happen. Curious, as I usual am, I messaged one about a post that was very articulate. What started out as asking how is this "even possible?" lead to my current situation.

I am naked on a hotel bed, my laptop open on a table to my right, my master warming me up over Skype with simple commands. I have been on the edge of orgasm without touching myself for more than a half an hour. His magic voice bringing me closer and dragging me back from orgasm.

Master says, "My little slut, you realize the hotels WiFi is probably not that secure, any stranger could be watching you. This thought turns you on doesn't it, slave?"

He can see it does, my pelvis arches as my need to cum grows. I am so needy I am humping the air.

"My good whore, so very slutty for her master"

Being his slut, his whore is the only thing I want right now.

"He will be coming in a minute, remember, eyes always looking at me, BITCH"

As if on cue someone enters the room, and locks the door.

I so desperately want to look. But I manage to keep my eyes glued to master.

"Show me" a voice man's voice says

Master says "CUM hard, my slave, don't stop until I give the order"

I do, the orgasm so intense, as they both watch me writhe and moan on the bed.

"Impressive" the man's voice is moving closer. Cold fingers grab a nipple

"Stop cumming, slave" master orders

Just like that I do, I am panting. Suddenly a clamp bites hard on my nipple I look at it.

Master was waiting, "Bad slut, punish her"

I look back at master as the man pulls the clamp up high. I whimper in pain. My pain filled eyes look at my master.

Master smiles. "Slut, it will be much longer on both nipples if you do that again. Understand, whore?"

I nod my head yes, and the clamp is lowered. The other clamp is placed, and the cold chain is dropped on my chest.

"Edge slave," master says, "no cumming until I order you too"

I am on the edge of orgasm.

"Tel him what you want him to do, slut" he commands.

I can hear the man undress as I beg to be fucked, fucked hard, fucked fast, fucked forever.

My legs are spread and a pillow is placed under my hips.

"She is so fucking wet, she has soaked the bed" the man says. I feel a lubed finger on my ass. As I keep begging to be fucked.

The finger enters my ass and I beg to cum. Two fingers and I plead for master to give the order. Master just smiles at me.

A plug is gently slipped into my ass, as I writhe and beg to cum. Arms place my legs up on the man's shoulder; his hard cock presses up to my pussy.

"You should feel the heat coming out of this bitch!" The man says.

He pushes himself deep into me.

"Fuck your slave is hot, such a hot slut for my use" the man says.

I arch my pelvis into him, the need to cum overwhelming.

"Please master" as I look into his eyes on the screen.

"No slut. I am saving that as a special treat when you clean his cock off, after he fills your pussy with cum" says my master. He has been trying to train me to crave a man's cum in my mouth.

The man is pounding away at me now, as I continue to beg for release. Master looks very pleased.

"Good girl slave, how close is that orgasm?" he says.

"Very master, very." we both know I can't cum until he gives the order, I can't override his previous command.

"Her cunt is practically sucking me back in. Hot bitch, and you can keep her from orgasm just like that?" the man grunts this out.

Master smiles "Oh yes, I control her orgasms just like that."

The word orgasms is killing me, so close to the word cum. My body longs for the command.

The man stiffness inside of me; His orgasm is so intense it feels like an explosion.

"Suck him clean slave; suck him as if you have the honor of sucking my cock. Get all his cum and yours, and suck him until he is hard again."

The man eagerly moves His cock to my face. I take it in my mouth.

'CUM, slut. You whore. Suck that cock like it is masters, whore!"

I greedily suck the cock. My body finally conclusive in orgasm, my saliva coating and cleaning him off. Nothing has ever tasted as good as this cock. I lick cum off his balls then greedily suck his cock some more. He grows hard again.

"Fuck that is hot he says. I can't believe how she went at my cock like that." says the man

He starts fucking me again. No order to stop cumming. While I look into my masters eyes, he says "Good girl."