Online Rendezvous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rubbed my fingers down my pussy to my hole, I put two fingers inside and pushed them in as deep as they would go, pulled them out and back in wiggled my fingers around in there. I pulled my fingers out and they were wet all the way up to my knuckles. I rubbed my pussy all the way up to my clit, I began rubbing vigorously, it didn't take very long and my body started to shake and all my muscles tightened, if Walter's cock had been in my pussy the muscles would have tightened all around his cock. I came, and all my juices ran out of my hole and down the crack of my ass. I continued to rub my clit and soon another surge of shakes ran through my body and more juices squirted out of me.

I had to give my clit a rest for a second, I ran my fingers down my pussy and back inside myself, and I pushed them in and out of myself. All the while my left hand is still playing with my tits, my left tit is my favorite because it is more sensitive, but I played equally with both tits.

I was still pushing my fingers in and out of myself, I tried to imagine Walter's cock inside me, but my fingers are just not long enough to replace the feeling of his cock inside of me. I imagined kissing Walter and I imagined how when next we are together, how I will give him a blowjob and I hope that he would go down on me.

I once again was rubbing my clit, I tried to imagine Walter's tongue there instead of my fingers, this time when I had an orgasm, it kept going, my body just kept shaking, and juices were just flowing out of me and down the crack of my ass, my fingers just kept working at my clit and my body kept shaking and I just kept Cumming. Finally my body just ran out of orgasms.

I laid there under my covers with my legs still spread wide apart, my right hand laid by my side my fingers still slick with my wetness covering them. My left hand still played with my tits, just lazily rubbing the tips of my nipples with the tips of my fingers. Oh how I wished that Walter were by my side right then, damn six hour drive away!!

When I regained my strength, I got up and put myself back together, I picked up the blanket off my bed, and discovered I had soaked it all the way through and on to my bed, guess I'll still be sleeping in the wet spot.

Smoke a cigarette and off to sleep, just one more week to go and then Walter will be here for the weekend. Can't wait, maybe I'll write another story after Walter visits. That's all I got for now.

12