Online with Slave Pamela

Story Info
Text from an online conversation with his slave.
2.5k words
3.86
36.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slave pamela: Good Evening Master

Master: It would be if my cock were in one of my slut’s holes.

Slave pamela: Yes Master, I would very much like that as well.

Master: Thank you my cock slut. Let's talk about Tuesday.

Slave pamela: Yes Master

Master: I want you to be naked when I arrive.

Slave pamela: Yes Master

Slave pamela: Should I wear heels?

Master: Nothing slut!

Slave pamela: Sorry Master, I understand

Master: I want you to have your door unlocked at 7:30. I will let myself in. I want you to be waiting for me in the submit position in your living room. Do you understand my cum slut?

Slave pamela: Yes Master

Master: You will stay in that position until I give you further instructions. Got it?

Slave pamela: Yes Master, I won't budge until you tell me to.

Master: I want a snack and some wine ready for me on your living room coffee table. Ok my slave?

Slave pamela: Yes Master, would you like anything special? Cheese and fruit or maybe a light salad?

Master: Surprise me my slut. I'm sure it will be fine.

Slave pamela: Yes Master

Master: You should eat before I arrive. You may have a wine or other beverage on the table.

Slave pamela: Yes Master

Master: I don't want you to lube your holes before I arrive as you normally would. Ok my fuck toy?

Slave pamela: Certainly Master.

Master: What is rule# 3?

Master: Quickly my whore?

Slave pamela: Sorry Master, I am trying to remember.

Slave pamela: I know I have been terrible at this. I truly am sorry

Master: It is completely unacceptable for my cock slut to not have her Master's rules memorized by now. You will be well punished for the lack of respect you have shown your Master. You will memorize the rules before Tuesday night and I will test you again. I expect 100% correct or you will be sorry. Do you understand bitch?

Slave pamela: Yes Master, I am sorry Master. I won't slip up again.

Master: Rule #3 is You will obey me. You will follow my commands. Do you have a copy of your rules or do I need to resend them to you?

Slave pamela: No Master I have them.

Slave pamela: I feel terribly Master that I have disappointed you.

Master: You will feel much worse when I punish you.

Slave pamela: Yes Master, I deserve anything you see fit to do to me.

Master: Like I said before I do not like administering pain. I only do so when my sluts really deserve it. That is very rare. In this case, you deserve it and It will be painful for me, but I need to teach you a lesson. You had a warning in our first session when I quizzed you and you had not memorized the rules. This is clearly a respect issue and I will teach you some respect on Tuesday night. Do you understand my slut?

Slave pamela: Yes Master, I understand.

Master: I want you to have all of your whipping instruments laid out on your bed for me.

Slave pamela: Yes Master, I will. They will all be out for you.

Master: Clearly this is a case where a spanking will not suffice. You must be whipped and it will hurt me more than you to have to do it.

Slave pamela: Yes Master. I will wear any marks as a reminder of my laziness. I understand I have brought this on myself. Master, I truly am sorry.

Master: I will not hold it against you my slave. You will be punished and then I will forget about it.

Slave pamela: Thank You Master. You are very good to me, better than I deserve.

Master: Do you have a gag for your mouth. I think you will need it during your punishment?

Slave pamela: I don't Master but I do have another handkerchief that can be stuffed in my mouth.

Master: That should work fine.

Slave pamela: Yes Master

Master: Tell me a story right now that is predictive of our meeting on Tuesday. I will be jerking off so make it good. I will stop you after I am thoroughly satisfied. Do you understand whore?

Slave pamela: Yes Master.

Slave pamela: At 7:30 pamela assumed the submit position beside the coffee table.

Slave pamela: Her Master, walked in. pamela wished that she could look up at her handsome Master but she did not dare.

Slave pamela: Master went to the couch where pamela had laid out a light meal. She could hear him sitting down on the couch.

Slave pamela: "Come hear bitch and get on your hands and knees" her Master ordered.

Slave pamela: pamela crawled to her Master and he used her as a footstool while he sipped some wine.

Slave pamela: Master had business to attend to. pamela had earned herself a serious punishment and he was in the mood to administer it right away.

Slave pamela: pamela was rather nervous. She knew she deserved the punishment but was a little afraid none the less.

Slave pamela: "Spanking position" ordered Master. pamela quickly ran to the bedroom and lay on the bed face down, legs spread wide as her Master had taught her

Slave pamela: Master came into the bedroom, grabbed the handkerchief and stuffed it in pamela's mouth. She closed her eyes in anticipation of what was to come.

Slave pamela: she could hear the snap of the whip as her Master flicked it in the air.

Slave pamela: With a loud slicing sound the whip cut through the air and connected with pamela's ass

Slave pamela: Again and again the whip came down and turned her behind a stinging red. pamela wanted to cry and she groaned in agony from the pain.

Slave pamela: she knew she just had to hang on until her punishment was through.

Slave pamela: Finally, the whipping stopped and Master sat beside pamela on the bed. pamela's face was stained with tears. Master calmed her and removed the gag.

Slave pamela: With a small voice, pamela begged her Master for forgiveness. He smiled at her and told her all would be forgiven if she had now learned the rules.

Slave pamela: Before she could recite them though, Master needed his cock attended to. Master moved pamela so that her head hung off the bed.

Slave pamela: pamela knew it was time for her to take her Master's cock deep inside her throat.

Slave pamela: Master undressed and came back to pamela with his throbbing cock already hard

Slave pamela: pamela took a deep breath and waited for her Master to plunge his manhood into her mouth.

Slave pamela: In it came filling up her mouth and slightly choking her throat. She could feel all the air passages in her close.

Slave pamela: By now, pamela had learned to relax.

Slave pamela: her Master filled her mouth with his hot throbbing muscle, thrusting it back and forth.

Slave pamela: pamela could feel herself getting wetter with every thrust

Slave pamela: Even though this was a difficult skill to obtain, pamela relished in the fact that she was learning it. She prized the fact that she could take all of her Master's cock in.

Slave pamela: Master ordered pamela to move to the foot of the bed and assume a fucking position. pamela positioned herself with her legs off the bed and spread open wide, her hands stretched out in front of her. The air caressed her sore behind.

Slave pamela: Master could be heard turning on her vibrator. He thrust it into her now soaked pussy. The size of it caused her a little pain at first but soon she relaxed into the low hum of the vibrations.

Slave pamela: Master lubed her ass and inserted a finger, moving and twisting it around.

Slave pamela: it had been several days since pamela had last been with Master and she was worried that her hole had closed up again

Slave pamela: she braced herself for the insertion of Master's cock.

Slave pamela: Slowly, with a steady push, Master inserted his cock into pamela's anus. She felt the initial excruciating pain as her ass protested. With Master's steady pressure, he was soon through.

Slave pamela: It was heaven once the pain was gone. pamela could feel Master' cock, rubbing back and forth against the thin membrane that separated the anus and vagina.

Slave pamela: The vibrator was made all the more delicious when it was pressed and crowded by Master's cock.

Slave pamela: pamela felt as though every part of her was filled with her Master's cock. Back and forth, in and out he thrust it.

Slave pamela: She could hear the sound of her Master's groan. pamela smiled at that; the sound always delighted her. Master bent down and nibbled at her ear.

Slave pamela: The hairs on pamela's necked pricked up at the pleasure. With a few final, forceful thrusts, Master collapsed on top of pamela. She could feel his warmth and a slight damp sweat on his skin.

Slave pamela: Master pat pamela affectionately on the head and pulled out of her behind.

Slave pamela: pamela turned knelt at her Master's feet. She gently removed the condom and licked her Master clean. Starting at the balls and working up the shaft, she used long, greedy tongue strokes so that none of her Master's cum would be wasted.

Slave pamela: pamela lost herself in tending to her Master's cock, going back again and again to his perfect balls, moving them with her tongue.

Slave pamela: Master finally grabbed pamela by the hair and told her to submit. pamela assumed the submit position and waited for instructions.

Slave pamela: As she waited, pamela could hear her Master settling in on the bed. Master instructed pamela to get out the massage oil. He had had a long day and wanted a thorough massage.

Slave pamela: pamela sat beside her Master on the bed and poured some of the oil into the palm of her hand. She warmed the oil by rubbing it between her palms and when it was at a pleasant temperature applied it to her Master's back. With slow, long strokes, pamela rubbed the oil into the small of her Master's back kneading his muscles softly.

Slave pamela: she worked her way up his back lightly following the line of his spine with her thumbs. pamela covered kneaded and rubbed all of her Master's back muscles until she could feel that all of the knots were gone.

Slave pamela: After getting more oil, pamela turned her attention to her Master's thighs.

Slave pamela: Starting on the outside, pamela slid her hands all the way up and down, softly grabbing the flesh as she did so.

Slave pamela: With care, pamela moved to the back of her Master's thighs and bathed them in a layer of glistening oil.

Slave pamela: Slowly, pamela moved to the inner thighs, starting at the knee and rubbing in a circular motion all the way up. As she got closer to her Master's cock and balls, she could feel a little flutter of the muscles.

Slave pamela: pamela paid special attention to the inner thighs, kneading them with stronger pressure and working out every tightness.

Slave pamela: pamela licked her lips at the thought of massaging her Master's behind.

Slave pamela: she lightly drizzled Master's buttocks with oil and traced circles with her fingers in the oil.

Slave pamela: She gently applied pressure and made kneaded the cheeks.

Slave pamela: pamela could not control herself and finally begged her Master, "Please Master, may I use my tongue to massage your anus?"

Slave pamela: Master laughed a little at her silly request but he granted it. pamela parted her Master's slick wet cheeks and sought out the puckered folds of his anus.

Slave pamela: she licked all around and used the pressure of her tongue to rub the hole. Then she pointed her tongue and gently instated it into the opening.

Slave pamela: Master, was hard again and ready for more action. He flipped around on the bed and told pamela to position herself between his legs.

Slave pamela: pamela lay between Master's legs with her nose just inches from his penis.

Slave pamela: Master ordered pamela to start licking and sucking his balls. pamlea leaned forward and gently sucked one of her Master's balls into her mouth. While holding on to it with her lips, she moved the ball around with her tongue.

Slave pamela: pamela alternated between one ball and then the other, gently licking and sucking them.

Slave pamela: she turned her attention to the seam in the middle of the sack and gave it quick hard licks.

Slave pamela: Master pulled her up to his waiting cock. He looked at her and smiled. "Make it disappear, pet".

Slave pamela: pamela pulled herself up and plunged her mouth over her Master's cock. She could feel it pressing against the back of her throat as she took it in deeper.

Slave pamela: She wiggled a little, to get the cock into the right position until she felt her nose touch her Master's stomach.

Slave pamela: She eased herself off and went down again. Her Master thrust up slightly and fucked her face.

Slave pamela: pamela fought her gag reflex and tried to relax. Master held her head in place with his hand as he quickly thrust back and forth. After a short time he release pamela's head and she came up for air. pamela panted and caught her breath, then went down again.

Slave pamela: Master again held her by the hair and fucked her mouth with quick little strokes.

Slave pamela: Master pulled pamela off to the tip and had pamela hold the head in her mouth.

Slave pamela: pamela sucked hard on the tip while her Master pumped the shaft with his hand. Within minutes, pamela's mouth was filled with cum. She gulped all the cum down and collapsed next to her Master.

Slave pamela: "You are not done yet whore."

Slave pamela: "We will now see how well you know the rules. Assume the spanking position"

Slave pamela: pamela took her place as before when she had been punished. She was not about to disappoint her Master again and determined to get the rules right.

Slave pamela: With a smack, her Master asked for rule # 1.

Master: Very good my whore. You have pleased your Master. I wish you were here to clean my cock and swallow my cum.

Slave pamela: Me too Master.

Master: Is there anything else my cum slut wishes to say to her Master before I sign-off for the night?

Slave pamela: only that I will be studying for our next session. I only wish to please you Sir.

Master: Very good slut. I will see you on Tuesday night. Your rendition was good, but mine will be somewhat different. Good night slave pamela.

Slave pamela: Good night Master.