Only Children are the Problem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,159 Followers

"No. But showing me a new bra just as we're getting undressed doesn't make sense to me. Show me the new bra just before you put it on in the morning. Let me help you put it on. All day I'll carry the image around in my head. I can really appreciate the new bra that way."

"You really are strange."

"Guilty. I'm weird about birthdays and Christmas too. That reminds me, when is your birthday?"

"The thirtieth of November. Wait! That's Sue's birthday. Sue always hated having been born so close to Thanksgiving and Christmas. Silver can pick a new birthday! Roger, my birthday is the thirtieth of July!"

I made a note to myself on a pad of paper by the phone and announced, "Pete's birthday was the eighth of November. Wouldn't it be a coincidence if Roger's birthday was the same day as yours?"

She clapped her hands and said, "We could have a great party every year!"

So I amended the note to show we were both born on the thirtieth of July, in different years. Since the date was the third of June when I made the note I needed to start thinking of what to get her. Thoughts like that faded quickly. Silver slid into "our" bed and opened both her arms and legs to me. I joined her in the bed and let the kissing begin. I have no idea how many square inches of skin Silver has but I believe I kissed over ninety percent of those inches before we went to sleep. Special attention was paid to all the areas she responded well to.

When the orgasm score was three for Silver and one for me we were exhausted and settled in to sleep. I mentioned my thought about moving in together and got a surprise. As soon as I mentioned it she jumped out of bed and ran to her purse which was in the living room. She came back with a page torn from the local paper.

"Three bedroom, 2 ½ bath condo, in the Marina. Two story, large deck above garage. View of the Marina and ocean. No smoking. " The ad showed a picture and gave a phone number.

I read the ad and said, "They don't give a price."

Silver responded, "If it's something we can consider doing, I'll call in the morning and maybe tomorrow evening we can go look." Looking at her face and hearing her voice I knew it was quite likely I had won my last argument for the rest of my life. I would give her anything.

I slept well. I'm not sure she slept at all. As we drove together to work she asked, "How early is late enough to call?"

Sometimes I get the urge to be a little mean. I knew I wouldn't leave it as I said it but I said, "Oh, don't call before ten. They'll think we're desperate." As her face started to fall I said, "No! Call before nine. Don't be all business. Be friendly."

She was concerned about when to call. I said, "Honey, there are things we can control and things we can't. If you call at eight-forty-five they can make it mean were anxious or that we get up before dawn. If you call at ten he can make it mean that we aren't very serious. Best thing, call him when you want and tell him what to believe. "I wanted to call last night when we first looked at the ad, but I made myself wait until I thought you might already be up and have had your first cup of coffee."

My phone at work rang at nine-twenty. Silver asked, "Can we look at the condo at five?"

"Yes. I'll get a sandwich for each of us before we go."

"Can't we go eat after?"

"No. You'll be packing and planning. I'll be doing what I'm told… and smiling."

"I have a surprise for you."

"When do I get it?"

"Tomorrow morning."

I thought, 'She bought another new bra.' But I didn't say it. I said, "If you bought breakfast it'll be cold."

"Silly man. It's not breakfast." Then I heard a door open and she said, "Gotta go. Later."

We loved the condo and by seven-fifteen we had signed the lease papers. It was empty, clean and ready. I called a small moving company and they were at Silver's place the next morning. I wondered how moved in the condo would look when we picked up my sisters on Friday evening. The movers would do Silver on Tuesday and me on Wednesday.

We did go out to eat and Sasha joined us. I was careful to pick small words and was able to squeeze three or maybe four into the conversation in an hour and a half. They seemed to be able to talk, eat and breathe all that time without actually taking a pause in the conversation.

Silver and Sasha went to Silver's and got ready for the movers. I don't know if they went to bed at all. I went home and packed too. What I packed mostly were trash bags. I threw lots of things away. I got to bed before three in the morning and got up at a little after six.

Silver called me mid morning and told me she had taken the day off. She told me the movers were there and almost finished loading the truck. I said I'd take the two of them out for dinner when I got off work.

Ten minutes later she called back and asked if I could bring food to the condo so we could get her moved in ASAP. I agreed.

I checked with my boss and took the rest of the week off. He asked what was up and I told him I had to move and the decision had been made quickly. Further inquiry had me reveal that I had gotten engaged and we were moving in together. He gave me the three days off without charging them as vacation days. Nice guy.

When I got to the condo there was already a good sized stack of empty boxes, flattened and out of the way. The front door was open as were the sliding glass doors out to the deck. The first person I saw was Silver, in the kitchen. She had on a light blue cami and white shorts. The cami covered her well enough she wouldn't be arrested, but not well enough to hide anything from view. There wasn't a bra in the kitchen.

She was happy to see me and her kiss demonstrated her enthusiasm. I was quite distracted by how much Silver was on display. As our first kiss ended there was a knock on the door. Dinner had arrived. I went to the door, paid for dinner and accepted the two big bags of Chinese food. I spread newspapers on the table and called Silver and Sasha to dinner. When Sasha walked into the dining area I think my mouth fell open. She was dressed in a cami too, but hers had been cropped! Two spaghetti straps met a tissue thin cami half-way down her breasts and the tissue thin peach colored material ended at the bottom of her breasts. From there to the top of her low slung shorts she was beautiful bare skin. We used the chopsticks provided and ate from the cartons. They talked about their day. I listened and tried not too stare too blatantly at both of them.

When they got to the part about what I was to do with my things Silver drew me a diagram. "Your big chair goes right here. Ok?" She pointed to a spot in the living room and on her diagram. I said I liked that spot. I did. She asked about other things and made notations on the diagram.

Clean up after dinner was easy. All the containers were folded into the newspapers we used as a table cloth and tossed in a box to later go to the dumpster. By ten Silver was at least eighty percent moved in. By ten thirty we were at my place and Sasha had gone home. Both women intended to be back at work the next day.

I took Silver into the shower and got her clean. Actually, I didn't see any dirt on her. She wanted a shower and I love having my soapy hands all over her. After her shower I dried her and applied lotion all over her body. That done I said I was going to do my ritual and tucked her into bed.

As quickly as possible I shaved and brushed my teeth. I drained my radiator and headed to bed. Silver was deep in sleep. I carefully got in with her, kissed her gently and went to sleep myself.

The alarm got us up and Silver went instantly into her "on purpose" mode. I got up and started doing things pre-movers. After just a few minutes she called me and said she needed my help. When I walked into the bedroom she was standing there in a skirt, nylons and heels, but without a blouse or bra. She held out a small bag to me and said, "Surprise!"

Inside the bag was a new bra. I took it out and admired it. The cups shimmered and were somewhat transparent. A light flesh color to the fabric made me realize that with the bra on she'd still look naked.

"Would you like to help me on with it?" The smile on her face and twinkle in her eyes could get the statue of David to get an erection. I smiled in response and helped her on with the bra. Tucking her breasts one at a time into the cups was a treat. Having her model the results before she put a blouse over the bra was another treat.

"You were right! Showing you a new bra in the morning is fun!"

She finished dressing and headed off to work. As I watched her walk from my front door to her car I had the image of her wearing the new bra and the feeling of helping her put it on. Oh! She could get me to sign up for that duty any time.

Ten minutes later the movers were there and the chaos of the day began.

They were good. I was out of my old place before noon. I was in the condo and the movers gone by three. I wanted to impress Silver so I worked hard getting things put away. At just about her quitting time I happened to look out my front door and saw four young teen boys walking home from school.

I called out to them saying, "You guys want to make a little money?"

They stopped and one asked, "How much and for what?"

"I just moved in and I had lots of empty boxes that need to get to the dumpster. I'll give each of you five bucks if you'll toss the boxes."

They came and looked at the stack of boxes. They took the job and fifteen minutes later I was down twenty bucks and was cleaning up the debris from my move. When Silver walked in I was hooking up the stereo. She quietly closed the front door and removed her blouse and shoes. Then she found me, got close and said, "All day long I've been thinking you might want to help me out of the bra you put on me."

I turned and took a good long look at the beautiful woman standing by me. Shimmering breasts with quite visible nipples, a tight skirt and a smile that could and did light up my life.

It wasn't long before I hung the bra on the door knob between the bedroom and the bathroom. I helped her out of the skirt and discovered the shimmering thong to match the bra. When I removed it from her I found that it was quite wet. She didn't resist when I helped her lie back on our bed.

I said, "I've been so busy I forgot to have lunch. I need nourishment." My face aimed for the junction of her long legs and she welcomed me by spreading her legs even wider. It was a good lunch. She tasted great and had mentally prepared for the meal so that it was hot and wet when it was served. In minutes she boiled and screamed, then refilled herself so I could have more.

As she came the second time she held my head and said, "Enough! Enough!" I stopped eating and rested beside her. A few moments later she took things well in hand and got my full attention. She crawled on top of me and impaled herself on my hardness. Strictly for stabilities sake, I held on to her breasts, not wanting her to possibly fall off me and the bed and get injured. She moved up and down in counter motion to my moving up when she moved down.

"Pinch me!" She panted as she lifted herself up again. I pinched. Her back arched, her legs tightened against my hips and she pressed down on me. A low guttural noise came from her and a matching noise came from deep inside me as my cum drenched her insides.

Silver leaned forward and rested her body a top mine. A minute or so later I had wilted enough I plopped out of her.

Suddenly my peripheral vision saw movement! I started to sit up when I realized it was Sasha! She knelt between my legs and her face went to her sister's pussy. She was cleaning up our combined juices. She licked Silver and then she licked and cleaned me. Silver moaned and held herself open to her sister, so I knew this intimacy was Ok with Silver. I made it mean they had been lovers for many, many years.

In my head I was wondering about all the implications of this and if I should be angry, upset or thrilled. My body was thrilled.

When I'd seen her move she was a blur but a clothed blur. I saw a blouse fly away from her, then a bra, a skirt and a pair of panties. Silver was quivering and said, "Oh God, Sasha I love how you eat me!" Sasha straightened up a little and Silver's eyes widened as Sasha shoved fingers into her pussy.

"In my ass, Sis!" Silver said. Her body tensed again and she shook hard. I held on as she shook and then she kissed me, passionately and urgently. I could feel her body moving in a fucking motion. Sasha was fisting Silver's ass!

When Sasha pulled away Silver collapsed on me. I watched Sasha go into the bathroom and wash up. When she came back she plopped down next to us and said, "You should really lock the front door before the fucking starts."

I looked in her eyes and said, "If we did that who would be so helpful with clean up?"

Silver lifted her head and asked, "You're really Ok?"

"I need some more information, but at the moment I'm better than fine."

Silver and Sasha kissed each other, then each kissed me. Sasha said, "What do you want to know?"

"I know you two are lovers. Do you both have sex with your husband, Sasha?"

She shook her head. "Nope."

"He doesn't much like me." Silver said.

"He thinks we're too close, even for sisters. He and Jack agreed on that point."

"Are you both going to have sex with me?"

"Yes! We want to." Silver said. "I can and will still love you, marry you and be happy, but we dreamed of being able to share a man even when we were teenagers. We thought Brad would like having both of us but… we were wrong."

"I haven't met him, but I think Brad may have some major problems. You're both beautiful. You're both more than best friends. What's not to like?"

"I noticed you liked what you saw during moving day." Sasha said.

"I tried not to stare."

"I thought maybe I was going to get you that day. You were soooo hard!"

"I was with both of you!"

Silver kissed us both and then said, "I think we should shower, clean up and go to dinner."

I held them both and said, "Too soon! I just had lunch!"

"Take us to dinner and you can have sisters for dessert!" Sasha said.

We got up and went into the bathroom. Sasha was shaved completely. Silver had a little patch just above her slit. I would have guessed they had been trading clothes all their lives. In the shower we were cramped together but it was enjoyable anyway. We washed each other and got very clean.

We dried each other and started getting dressed.

Sasha asked, "Roger, could you help me please?"

I turned to see with what and saw her standing in her skirt and nylons, holding the shimmering bra in her hand.

"Silver told me how hot it was having you put this bra on her. I want to feel your hands putting my breasts in it. If you'll help me put it on, I promise you can take it off when we get back."

I took the bra from her and took my time helping her into it. Her breasts were warm, firm and felt a lot like Silver's as I slipped the shimmering nylon cups over them. When it was on and fastened, I turned her to face me and bent to take one breast in my mouth. I sucked hard and bit down just a little. Her hands wrapped around my head and she moaned.

"God! Sis. He didn't bite me when he did it with me."

"Please don't leave a mark! Brad would shit." I released her and stood up straight.

"That's a problem. If I have sex with you I make him a cuckold. I can't do that to him, or any man."

Sasha kissed my cheek and said, "He's the one. Let's get dressed. Where shall we eat?"

"El Cholo's?" Silver asked.

"Good choice." She pulled on her shoes and picked up her purse. She pulled out a cell phone and hit a speed dial.

"Hi. Meet us at El Cholo's in fifteen minutes? Ok?"
"Yes, you'll get to meet him."
"Bye."

"Ok. Let's go." We went together. That meant Sasha intended to come back with us. I was about to meet the husband of the woman who less than an hour before had been cleaning my cock.

We parked and walked in. They led us to a table near enough to the door that when Brad arrived he'd see us or we'd see him. I was reading the menu when I heard a man's voice say, "Hi. I'm Brad."

I looked up and he was leaning over the table with a hand stuck out towards me. I stood and said, "Glad to meet you. I'm Roger." We shook hands. For two seconds there was a muscular battle in the handshake. Which of us would be the Alpha male? I relaxed. He'd already lost, he just didn't know it.

He sat and didn't look at the menu. Sasha said, "Brad likes El Cholo. He always orders the same dinner."

"Sonora Enchiladas are the best thing on the menu. Why would I have something else?"

The waiter came. Sasha and Silver ordered fajitas, one chicken and one shrimp. Brad ordered the Sonora enchiladas and I said, "That sounds good. I'll give that a test."

While we waited for our food Brad asked about the new condo, the marina and where I had lived before. I asked him a little about his background. He was telling us about his job as an accountant when the food arrived. The conversation stopped for about half the meal. The enchiladas were quite good. I noticed a signal between the sisters and wondered what was up.

"Brad," Sasha asked, "Do you know what the word cuckold means?"

He dropped his fork onto his plate and shot me a look of hatred. "Yeah, I know what it means. Why?"

"I offered myself to Roger and he said he wouldn't make you a cuckold." She said it like she had offered me a cheeseburger and I had said, no thanks. Roger looked at her and said, "You're married to me! Why would you offer to fuck him?" The "him" was said like I had leprosy.

"I didn't offer to fuck him. I offered him me. If he said yes I'd have left you. I offered to live with them and be a threesome."

"This is some crazy fucking joke, isn't it?" The anger and confusion were fighting inside him to see which was running him.

"No joke, Brad." Silver said. "We tried for the last five years to interest you in loving both of us. You didn't want us. You wanted to be the one and only person in Sasha's life. We picked wrong. I think I know what the problem is. You are an only child. You never had to share your life. We've been sisters for a long time and you've resented our closeness. Roger has two sisters. He understands about loving more than himself and even understands loving more than one woman."

"Why are you telling me all this crap?"

"Because, husband, I'm filing for divorce. Roger won't make you a cuckold, and you won't change, so you have to go."

As waitresses sometimes do our picked that moment to ask if we wanted dessert or coffee. Brad looked up at her and said, "A cup of arsenic."

She said, "We don't have that."

I said, "Just bring the bill."

"One bill or split it?" She asked.

I said, "One." She smiled and walked away.

"I love you, Sasha. I thought we were good together."

"We are good together. Problem with us being together is that to be together with you I have to be without my sister. And, when I'm with my sister you don't want to be with us. It's like having a split personality that wants to be integrated and can't."

"I didn't marry her. I married you."

"I'm sorry. We're both sorry. We thought you'd be happy to have two women. Most men have a fantasy of having two women love them."

"I was raised to believe one man, one woman. Anything else is wrong!"

"We're sorry. We aren't compatible. Don't blame Roger for this. It's been coming for a while. It's not you. Jack couldn't accept us either. The difference is you know exactly why we're getting a divorce. Jack wanted to screw around with more than one woman, and not commit to even one. You'll only commit to one, of a set."

"When are you moving out?"

"Yesterday. Other than one outfit and the things I have in the bathroom, I'm out. If things had gone differently with Roger today I would still have left you. He didn't even know I was leaving you until this dinner.

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,159 Followers