Only for Him Ch. 03

Story Info
She makes a deal.
1.1k words
4.11
20k
3
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he pulled into the driveway of a house she had never seen before, she wondered for a moment if he was picking up another girl. She thought maybe he was already training another girl.

'He wouldn't choose this as the right time to introduce me to this slave he's chosen to take, would he?' she wondered.

He shut off the car and came around to her side, opening her door and offering his hand to her. As she got out, a man she had never seen was walking toward them from the front door of the house.

"Little one, I hope you don't mind that I told Charles about your bad luck. I wanted him to know before hand about the bruises so you wouldn't be forced to tell the whole miserable story again," he kissed her forehead and turned to greet the man, "This is Charles."

Sir Charles was shorter than Sir Thomas by a few inches, his hair had a little more gray in it and she guessed he was in his early fifties. He shook Sir Thomas's hand and they greeted each other warmly. She trusted Sir Thomas's judgment and knew he wouldn't let harm come to her so she smiled at the man as he turned to her.

"Hello, dear. My! Where has old Thom been hiding you?" he kissed her hand and motioned for the both of them to follow him into the house.

Sir Thomas leaned down to her as they walked and said," He has been a Master for a long time. He's a good friend of mine."

She nodded in reply.

Sir Charles lead them into the dining room, which was beautifully decorated with rich red fabric covered walls and a formal dining table made of wood polished to a shine so bright you could see your own reflection in the surface.

They sat and ate a delicious lunch served by a pretty, silent Asian girl.

"This is my Kay. She's the best girl I've ever owned." Sir Charles told them.

This made the girl blush and quickly head for the kitchen.

The two men talked casually, not speaking to her much, but she was used to this and happily finished her lunch while listening to their conversation.

"Why don't you go help Kay in the kitchen?" Sir Thomas told her when he saw she was finished.

"Yes, Sir." she said, happy to have something to do.

She got up and went through the door she had seen Kay go through just minutes earlier. It was a very well equipped, large kitchen with an island in the middle for preparation and a huge stainless steel side by side refrigerator. Kay was standing at the sink, her back to her, with her face in her hands. When she walked toward Kay, the girl turned around and smiled, quickly wiping tears from her face.

"Hello." Kay said and quickly turned back to the dirty dishes.

"Hello, Kay," she said and wondered if she should ask her what was wrong. Instead, she said, "I haven't ever had a chance to speak with another slave. I've only seen them at parties with Sir Thomas."

She went to the sink and offered her help drying while Kay washed. Kay thanked her and the two talked while they worked.

She found out Kay was Japanese and had only come here two months ago when her mother, who had been Sir Charles slave before, had become very ill. Kay had come to care for her.

"She passed away only a month ago." Kay said and looked as if she were going to cry again.

She stopped scrubbing and asked Kay, "So, you're not Sir Charles' slave?"

Kay frowned, "It is difficult to explain. I want to help Sir Charles because he was good to my mother. He cared for her until she died. He loved her. So now I return the favor. He is a good man. I do what he asks for now but I will leave when he finds a replacement."

Suddenly, she had a horrible feeling.

'Replacement?' she thought.

She wondered if this was why she had been brought here. She remained silent the rest of the visit except to thank Kay and Sir Charles before she left. In the car again, she remained silent staring out the passenger side window.

"Why so thoughtful, little one?" Sir Thomas asked her.

She decided to say what she was thinking. "Sir, why do try to interest me in other Masters when you know I want to serve you?" she asked him.

He sighed and seemed to be thinking of what to say.

Finally, he said, "I know you want to serve me and I will hold you to that offer, but not yet."

"When?" she asked him, impatiently.

"In time, but now I need to ask a big favor of you." he said.

He was quiet for a few minutes.

She finally couldn't take the silence a minute longer.

"What is it? You know I'll do anything you ask." she told him.

He pulled over and turned the car off.

They were parked beside a field. You could see houses around the edge, but none so close that the occupants might see them and become suspicious. There were flowers of all colors blowing in the wind all over the field so that it looked like a stormy rainbow sea. If she were alone, she would take off her shoes and run through the field, her hair blowing about her face.

Today, however, she waited impatiently for Sir Thomas to tell her what his request was.

"Charles is in need of a slave." he said after a long silence.

She frowned.

"You wish me to serve Sir Charles?" she asked.

"Not exactly. I wish you to offer yourself to Charles, completely." he said, then added, "Temporarily, of course."

A million thoughts ran through her head.

"How do you know it will be temporary? For how long? Will I see you?" she asked, very upset by his request.

She knew no matter what his answer was she would do what pleased him.

"He wants me to train Kay and he'll need someone to serve him until I finish. Once I train Kay, you'll be free to move on." he said.

"To you?" she asked.

He smiled. "If you still desire to, yes."

She smiled back at him. "Then I'll do anything you wish."

As they drove the rest of the way to her apartment, she thought about Sir Charles. She also wondered if she should mention to Sir Thomas that Kay had said she'd leave when Sir Charles found a replacement, but she figured it wasn't her place. She was happy knowing this would be the last thing she did before she belonged to Sir Thomas. She decided no matter how bad it was, and she didn't know if it would be at all, it would be well worth it.