Only for Him Ch. 04

Story Info
Her first day with Master Charles.
2.4k words
3.92
20.8k
1
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next week was a lot of rushed preparations as she got ready, with Sir Thomas's help, to serve Sir Charles.

She was to quit her job and move in with Sir Charles so that she could serve him full time and answer to him as she had to Sir Thomas during her training. She was told that Sir Charles would require things of her that she may find unpleasant, but was assured that she would not be treated as Paul had treated her.

She packed as many clothes as she could into her suitcase. It was easy since she would not be needing any type of underclothes during her stay with Sir Charles. She got together her makeup, various items of feminine hygiene, her birth control and other medications and on the morning Sir Thomas arrived to take her to Sir Charles she was more than ready. She was even a little excited. She would finally be collared again, even if it was not by Sir Thomas.

It was a Saturday when he brought her to that same house she had not recognized on first sight, but that this time seemed more familiar. She tried to get herself used to calling this place home, although it wasn't really her home. She would be more like an employee.

As a formality, when she arrived, escorted by Sir Thomas, she knelt in front of Sir Charles and told him she was there to offer herself to him. He had simply smiled, told her to join Kay in the kitchen and was thanking Sir Thomas as she left the room.

When she walked into the kitchen, Kay seemed in a hurry, getting breakfast ready. She moved next to Kay at the counter, trying to see where she could help, but as soon as Kay realized she was there she stopped.

"Oh! Hello. I'm to show you what some of your responsibilities will be while you're here," she said motioning toward the counter across the room where a piece of paper was sitting, "He likes to be on schedule for everything. The only time he allows you to be late is.....after......well, he'll let you know what you should do in these cases."

She walked over to the counter and read over the paper. It said when to have his breakfast on the table for him, when he liked to have tea and drinks, when he went to bed and when he bathed.

Kay said, "There are other things he will want you to do."

"What kinds of things?" she asked, but Kay turned away from her and acted as if she hadn't heard her.

"Let me show you your room, please." Kay said, "He will choose what you will wear while you are here. You said you have been trained, right?"

"Yes, I have, by Sir Thomas, like you will be." she answered.

Kay seemed to be very cold towards her today, a complete change from the warm, sweet girl she had been the last time they met.

"Good. You should become accustomed to his way quickly. I am still new and find many things difficult," Kay started to walk out of the room and motioned for her to follow.

They walked down a hall, turned left and kept going to another hall where they turned right.

"Master Charles bedroom is in the opposite direction." Kay said pointing behind her.

The door she opened was the middle of three doors on the left hand side of the hallway. Inside, the room she would sleep in throughout her stay was very comfortably furnished, with a large bed, a dresser that would more than suit her needs and a small bedside table with a lamp. The walls were painted red and the rest of the decor was the same except for the deep, rich brown of the furniture's highly polished wood, their reflection in a full length mirror hung on the back of the closet door, and the gold lampshade. There was a door beside the dresser that she assumed would be the closet and what must be a huge window hidden behind the heavy red drapes.

On top of the dresser was a vase of yellow and pink roses with an envelope leaning against it. In unfamiliar handwriting on the envelope a name was written.

It said: Kolleen.

"Who's Kolleen?" she asked Kay.

The other girl made no reply, but went to the bed where what looked to be a silk slip with a zipper up the front in a beautiful rosy pink was laying across the bed.

"This is what you will wear. There are six more in the top drawer, one for each day. He will be here shortly to see you. He wants you ready when he gets here."

Kay left the room after this.

She began undressing, laying her clothing neatly on the bed beside the slip. She looked around at the room as she did and noticed her suitcase and purse sitting on the floor next to the drapes. When she picked up the slip to put it on, she found underneath it a strapless push up bra. She stretched it around herself and snapped the clasp together. After adjusting it she looked in the mirror. She could hardly tell there was a bra since her breast were only slightly covered, but pulled up higher and closer together.

She slipped on the rosy, pink silk and knelt the way she had been taught by Sir Thomas. She spread her knees apart, lowered her head and eyes and placed her hands on her knees, palms up and waited.

It seemed a long time before Sir Charles, who she now considered her Master, came to her. When he did, he told her to remain kneeling while he told her the rules.

She was not to do anything unless told to do so by himself or another he introduced her to. She would know the others she was to obey because he would introduced them as "close friends". She should treat them as she would him. She should remember that she is only a possession and that, while he may grow fond of her, she would be treated the way any other possession is treated......as a thing. He would care for her only as necessary to keep her in working order.

She would be given a collar to wear at all times. It will be engraved with his initials and a number representing his membership in a club. He mentioned the name of the club, but she did not recognize it. He said he may not ever take her there, but he wanted to be prepared. Then he called her over to him and as she stood in front of him he looked her over.

"Present!" he ordered.

She put her hands behind her neck, spread her legs and pushed out her chest and rear. He unzipped the front of the slip and took both breasts in his hands, squeezing them roughly.

"Nice, very nice." he said.

Then he rolled the nipples between the thumb and forefinger of each hand.

She felt a tingling between her legs.

He stood and took one nipple in his mouth, sucking and flicking it with his tongue.

She moaned softly.

Suddenly, he bit down on her nipple so hard she cried out.

He laughed.

"What was the first thing you were told, only minutes ago, girl?" he asked her. As he waited for an answer, he crushed the other nipple between his fingers.

"I'm not to do anything unless told," she choked out as tears formed in her eyes.

"You will keep silent unless you are spoken to!" he said, sharply, "Hold open your dress."

She did as he had ordered and he clicked his tongue.

"I would have thought old Thom would teach you better than this." He got up and left the room, leaving her standing statue still, awaiting his return.

When he came back he said, "Monday at ten I will take you to see Francine."

He sat back down and ran his finger down the slit between her legs to the firm nub at the top. He played with it for a moment.

Her breath became quick and shallow, but she dared not move or make a sound.

Finally, he stopped and ordered her to turn around.

Master Charles thrust his finger into her front, probing for a moment then saying, "Quite accommodating. What a great whore you must be."

He laughed and slid his fingers in and out of her, making soft sounds of pleasure as he felt her tightening around him.

She realized he had his pants open and was softly stroking himself as he felt her.

He put a finger in her rear and shoved it in hard.

She cried out.

He laughed and said, "Thomas will be glad to find you anal trained when you return to him."

He stood and moved behind her.

"Kay!" he yelled, "Bring the crop."

He entered her rear and slid deep inside her.

She cried out again, and as he began pounding her rear she begged him to stop, thrashing wildly.

"Get on the bed, on your knees!" he ordered.

He continued to take her from behind with such force that she cried through the whole process, feeling she had made a mistake trusting this man. The thing that kept her still was the thought that Sir Thomas indeed would be pleased to find her rear opening would better allow him entry, although she was sure he would agree there were better ways to achieve this than how Master Charles was going about it.

When Master Charles had finished and released himself on her backside, he left.

For a few minutes, she lay there, unmoving. Finally, she tried to stand, but realized her rear hurt so badly she would need to brace herself. She readied for the pain then pushed up and stood, moaning when the stinging became worse. She removed some tissue from her purse and cleaned the fluid from her backside. She sat down on the bed, just as Kay entered the room.

Kay said nothing, but went to the drapes and pulled it opened revealing not a window, but a doorway into a bath area.

"He prefers you to bathe after he finishes with you." she said, staring straight forward, "There's soap, shampoo.....whatever you need should be there."

She left.

She was getting the distinct impression that Kay did not like her being there. Maybe she was jealous.

She bathed and made sure her makeup looked neat. When she re-entered the bedroom Master Charles was waiting for her.

"Come. Sit down." he said, " I am not a cruel man, Kolleen. I don't want you to think that of me. The way I treated you moments ago is how you will be treated by my "close friends"."

"Yes, Sir." she said. She wanted to ask about the name, Kolleen, but didn't know how to ask without interrupting. She wondered how many slaves he had owned. He seemed almost apologetic for his behavior.

He continued, "Have you ever been whipped?"

"Yes, Sir, but not for many months. Sir Thomas used to whip me." she said.

"You will be whipped quite often here. I love the sound of leather snapping on soft flesh." he said. He closed his eyes and sighed as if remembering something.

"Yes, Sir." she said, glad that his eyes were closed and he could not see the excitement she showed at the mention of being whipped.

He must not have because he opened his eyes and continued,"You will address me as Sir in the presence of others, however.....when we are alone you will address me as Father. Is this understood?" he asked her.

"Yes Father," she said, "but may I ask why you called me Kolleen earlier?"

"I'm getting there, girl. Be patient." he said, laughing.

She blushed, "I'm sorry S-, uh, Father." she said.

He made a hissing sound through his teeth when she corrected herself and said, "I also enjoy a riding crop to the breasts," he shook his finger at her and laughed.

She giggled slightly at his demeanor. She was very happy to see he had a fun side. After the earlier meeting she had thought her time here would be very disagreeable.

"Now, as to your name........I prefer my girls to have names and I choose to give them the names I want to call them. For you I chose Kolleen. You look like a Kolleen, dear. The fact that you answer to a name I have given you will make you belong to me all the more. You will see."

"Yes, Father." she said.

"Today and tomorrow you will follow me wherever I go and we will try to grow accustom to one another. Monday morning, Sir Thomas will come for Kay and she will spend the week with him training. This schedule may change, but for now this is all you need to now." he said.

She took this opportunity at the mention of Kay to ask him, "Father, is Kay angry that I'm here?"

Sir Charles sighed heavily.

This subject clearly was not a happy one for him.

She wondered if he and Kay had fought over her being there.

"Kay came to me because her mother, my last slave, was deathly ill. Kay cared for her mother the last month of her life and when she passed on, Kay offered herself to me.

Her mother was so beautiful.....and so sick in the end. She continued to try to serve me until it broke my heart to see her struggle with small tasks. I ordered her to bed and that is where she stayed the remainder of her life," He paused.

She could see his eyes were glistening with tears.

"Our friends came every day and served her. They waited on her hand and foot and it shamed her so. She finally called Kay to come care for her. When Kay arrived her mother begged me to begin looking for another," he seemed to be struggling to continue, but did so anyways, "I couldn't bear the thought at the time and when she passed on, Kay begged my collar and I hadn't the heart to deny a broken hearted girl her wish to fulfill her mothers duties. Kay, however, is not as submissive as her mother was. She struggles with her desire for another life and her sense of duty to me."

He stood and asked for her hand.

She held it out and he began to walk.

"Let's go have a look around, now," he said and led her out into the hallway.