Only Helping Friends

Story Info
Couple plus her friend.
3.3k words
3.8
80.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish1876
Irish1876
22 Followers

I stepped out of class at 4:30 on a clear Autumn Friday ready for a kick-back Saturday, with an extra dose of good loving with my wife. We married last June down on the beach at Padre Island, Texas, with just family and the wedding contingent of five. The love making remained at a peak level as we joined our lives together. A year earlier, we joined our bodies together one fall afternoon following the final home game on campus. The attraction and desire we found in each other gave way to overwhelming passion and a merging of our lust filled bodies. Based on Sue's stunning naked body, I felt I had the best of the bargain. It was no exaggeration to think of her breasts as melons, because of their size. But the soft smooth feel of her skin, and the way she would gently moan as I sucked on her nipples, was the turn on for me. On the other hand, as her first to plunge my cock into her hot, eager and wet pussy, she was blissfully unaware of how average of a tool tickled her cervix. Our love smothered any chance it had to become an issue.

I was surprised to get inside our second floor student housing apartment at the Terrace to find Sue and two of her friends Paula and Jane. Sue works full time as a third grade teacher, since graduating last May, while Paula and Jane teach the second grade. Now Jane is not unattractive, a bit heavy maybe, but has nicely shaped chest. Paula really received a bad draw from her parents. Nothing about her was visually attractive. They were sitting at our lone table outside of the tiny kitchen, where I stood next to Sue.

Sue jumped right to it with "we have been talking at school about how my friends here have never been in the presence of a naked man."

I know I had a puzzled look on my face as I stared at my smiling wife. "I told them how you like to be nude around the house, and I think you are something of an exhibitionist." She continued.

"But that is here, with just the two of us, I don't parade in public." I responded.

"Well, I just thought it would be neat to give both my friends, and my dearest husband, a treat at the same time" was her counter. "And it would be a turn on for me to show off my sexy man, so I said you would be agreeable".

Without waiting for a 'yea' or 'nay' from me, Sue stood up and took my shirt at my waist and rolled it up and over my head. I sputtered, "What is this really going to involve?"

"I am not sure at this point because you see they are both still virgins," Sue said, "so let's just see where it goes, it should be fun -- especially for you."

"It appears you are pimping me off," I said, "are you sure about what doors you might be opening?"

As she proceeded to my belt buckle and dropped my shorts to the floor, "let's just see what happens" she stated.

Jane stood back and giggled, "My, you don't have much to work with here, Sue". Paula started to laugh out loud, never averting her eyes from my tiny member.

"It gets larger and is very stout when pointing straight out" laughed Sue. "Keep in mind this is the only penis I have had the pleasure to work with, and it has given me hours of pleasure. Down that shaft and out that hole will slide my future family" Sue continued.

It was awkward and embarrassing for me standing there. I stepped out of my clothes on the floor and took off my 'sneaks' and socks. Jane, the bolder of the two placed her right hand under my balls and caressed them between her fingers. She fingered my cock with her left hand. "We really appreciate what you are doing for us, Joe. This is special. We just wanted to experience a man's body directly in a way that did not involve role playing and the like. Men are not attracted to us, so we have no opportunities such as this." Jane explained.

"That's ok," I said, "It just happened without much of a discussion."

"Do you mind if we clean you up?" asked Paula.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"Well, your wife would like a smooth body to make love to" said Paula, "and we would be thrilled to give her that. I worked in a Salon while in college, so it will be done right"

Jane piped in, still caressing my cock, "you have a pubic hairy mess here that covers this little guy, who is coming to life here by the way, that we could remove, at your pleasure".

"I would really like to see this" added Sue, now sitting and openly fingering her clit through her tight shorts. "I'm getting wet at the thought of it".

"Whatever" I said, as Jane used my cock to lead me down the small hallway off of the front room and kitchen, and into the bathroom. "Step into the tub while we get our stuff" ordered Jane.

So, there I stood, buck naked, semi-erect, maybe four inches now dangling in space, but feeling aroused by it all.

Paula came into the bathroom with a small bag full of items. "If you would, Joe, put your hands behind your head near the soap dish. The soap-dish was built into the wall, about five plus feet up. Without any warning, Paula had cuffs on my wrists and was proceeding to attach a link to the soap dish.

"Wait a second" I said, "I'm not so sure about what is happening here."

"Joe, this will make it better, as we will have definite control over you, and this will add to your excitement and pleasure" countered Paula.

I noticed a soft rush of added arousal flow through my body, and 'little boy' twitched a bit. "Alright, but no infliction of pain here." I stammered.

"Look at him, Jane, he's embarrassed by his naked predicament" Paula chuckled.

Jane said, "I see we have a clear stream coming from your little buddy down here as testament to your arousal". With that, Jane gently licked the pre-cum from the head of my surging cock, and acted as if she tasted a new recipe.

"It has a nice tangy taste to it, a first for me, and I would like more, Joe" cooed Jane.

With my hands cuffed behind my head and attached to the shower wall, Paula proceeded to caress my upper chest and arms slowly. It was amazing how it sent relaxing waves of pleasure throughout my being. This woman had a talent in her touch that was incredible. She coated my chest and under arms with a soapy cream as prelude to shaving me smooth. As she applied the foam, I could feel a surge in my erection. I must admit, I was on a cloud.

Jane, meanwhile, used a small pair of scissors to clip curly pubic hairs from around my very aroused genitals. While there was nothing exciting about her touch or feel, I very much appreciated how she used her lips and tongue to work at pleasuring my cock. She most definitely liked the taste of the precum, as I could feel and hear her slurping it. She almost sounded like one enjoying a Popsicle.

"Keep that up, Jane," I moaned softly.

"Let me know before you are about to shoot", Jane responded, "I do want to have it where I can enjoy it all".

Paula kidded her "you really looking forward to eating this man's sperm cocktail? You don't know what you are getting yourself into, girl. I don't think I could do that myself."

Sue was standing in the door and said "not a big thing for me either, but Joe really likes for me to swallow"

As she snipped the hairs growing from my cock Jane offered "this is one beautiful penis, I'd suck and lick it all day if I could"

Paula finished with my upper body and went to her knees to get the more delicate part. As she lightly touched me in application of the shaving cream, I just closed my eyes in ecstasy. With a few strokes of the razor, my pubic area was clean and smooth.

Jane positioned herself back at penis level and proceeded to re-arouse the now softened tube snake. But, my, was she good bringing me back up!!

"You have not done this before?" I asked.

"Only in my fantasy world" she mumbled with a mouth full of cock. She slid her mouth over my swelling cock and went all the way to the base. The tip of my cock was around her tonsils and the back of her tongue caressed the 'trigger' under the head and waves of warm pleasure cascaded throughout my body. She moved herself back and forth slowly and deliberately, as if she was savoring a delicacy. I assisted her with slow thrusts with my pelvis. I was lost in the absolute throbbing sensations coming from my radiating cock. Never had I been so totally captive to the sensations this woman was rewarding me with. With her lips, tongue and moist, warm mouth she owned my very being. I began breathing with a pace set by her movement over me. I drew in my breath sharply as I felt my balls creeping up against my pubic bone.

"He is about to explode" Sue cautioned Jane, "I know that expression on his face quite well".

Jane looked up and our eyes met as she held my extremely swollen, warm member on the front of her tongue and grazed the underside of 'little boy's' head. The streams of hot semen caught her off guard as some white drool slid over her lips onto her chin. Jane was able to retain most, swallowing some, but swishing the balance around in her mouth.

My eyes closed in reaction to my climax, and it was fortunate that my arms were shackled to the soap dish. My legs immediately wanted to buckle. I leaned back and glanced down at my sweet cock sucker while gaining my equilibrium. Jane looked up at me smiling with cum bubbling across her face. She cradled my slowly deflating cock with her left hand and caught the slowly seeping additional cum with her right. She took measure of her snack, allowing it to slide past her tonsils to her awaiting tummy.

"That kind of burns going down, but it is a pleasant burn" she cooed. She then licked her right hand clean and began to lick the head of my softening penis.

"Wow, that was incredible." announced Sue, "Still uncertain about the evening's events?"

"I just want to sit down." I replied.

Paula unlocked the cuffs and removed them from my arms. "We just have one more thing to finish before we leave the bathroom" declared the woman with magic fingers.

"Step out here over by the stool" she said as Jane got up and went into the front room.

"We have some more exploration to do, so please kneel down and spread your butt cheeks high in the air" I was ordered.

With the glow I was still feeling, I could not have cared less. Kneeling down with my butt toward the stool, I bent over and exposed my anal opening for all to see. Paula proceeded to lube my anus with K-Y and inserted the stem from an enema bag. While my rear was reaching for the sky, she filled the bag with a warm solution. In a matter of minutes, my bowels were as clean as could be. Paula seemed to enjoy her position of power above me and slid her fingers In and out of my anal opening for no reason except to explore.

"Is there a good reason for this treatment" I inquired. "We'll see soon enough" replied Paula.

"I could not do that to you" my spectator wife chipped in.

In the front room Jane informed me that they wanted to play with my asshole.

"I am not into gay stuff" I protested.

"This is not gay stuff, pretty boy, we want to work with your cock (such as it is) from the inside" Jane teased. "Here, just lean forward on this chair and spread your legs apart" She urged me.

Not one to break the mood, I turned the corner chair around and bent over the back, with my head and arms resting in the seat cushion. As I did this, totally naked in front of three women, the humiliation was arousing me. Jane came up and inserted her index finger deeply into my ass and explored in all directions. I felt a hot flash overwhelmed my entire being. She started to concentrate on my prostate gland and the warmth inside of me grew stronger, from head to toe. My testicles seemed to throb and my cock began to flick. As she pressed on my prostate, 'little boy' was making a full comeback. A surprise came next as Jane replaced her fingers with a seven inch dildo.

"Just want to see how this affects your newly found hard-on, my naked man friend" offered Jane for the intrusion.

"Let me do that" Sue demanded, "Because this butt does belong to me."

"I don't know how to take that!!" I quipped from my not so dignified position.

"Get used to it, stiff dick" responded my wife. "Things appear to be somewhat different now".

Paula joined in, as Sue continued to ream my ass with her friends dildo, by wanting to know if she was going to get what she was promised. "I am not leaving without sperm leaking out of my cunt" she declared.

"Ok, let's adjourn to the bedroom and bring this evening to a conclusion" stated Sue.

I stood up, the dildo still protruding from my ass, and Jane slid her hand over my erection and led me down the hall to the bedroom, following Paula and Sue. Paula went to the end of the bed and dropped her shorts and panties to the floor. Her pussy was bald and smooth, but her hips were wide, without any sexual allure. She knelt up on the edge of the bed and bent forward with her head resting on the bed, looking to the left, with her arms extended. Jane walked me around behind her raised ass and exposed pussy. Jane sat down on the floor, with her back to the bed, looking up at the spot of the upcoming sexual union.

I glanced over at Sue, "Are you ok with this" I asked.

"I don't know, I suppose. I am part of this, I consented, open ended, and I am wet just watching everything. Especially when I was using the dido on your ass." Sue replied.

"Wait a minute" interrupted Jane, "Sue can use my strap on" With that Jane got up and went out of the room, coming back with a jock strap looking devise to add Sue into the activity. "It's my 'missy-g ' and it's adjustable." She slid the dildo from my ass and situated it in the harness.

Sue, to my surprise, smiled broadly and proceeded to get naked. Jane assisted her with the strap on and returned to her spot under my groin. She edged up so she could encase my dangling mini-meat with her lips and return it to erect status. My, but was she good at that. I felt the warm waves of pleasure flowing from my mushroom shaped dick head down to my toes and up to my head. Sue probed my anus and applied some more KY to ease the entry. As I bent forward over Paula's back side, Sue stabbed my exposed anus with the entire plastic cock. She let out a soft squeal as the harness massaged her 'clit'.

So, we two straddled Jane on the floor and up to Paula's awaiting virgin pussy, waiting about waist high on me. I figured it was virgin only to an actual male cock, and mine was about to be her first. Her labia were moist and ready as I made a slow pelvic thrust, actually pulling Sue along with me. Sue giggled at that sensation but began her own pelvic thrust and pushed me deep inside Paula's tight warmth. Paula let out a moan and "Oh God" as I bumped against her cervix.

"God that feels good" Paula moaned.

My cock was encased by her warm and moist vaginal wall as if it belonged there. Sue and I got our movements into sync as we slowly plowed Paula's pussy. Her tightness aroused my now very excited cock. Jane enjoyed tapping my swinging balls as the pelvic thrusts picked up tempo. I could tell there would be a delay in unloading my semen, but Sue began to make muffled groans as the harness and dildo worked her clit. Now I had two women attached to me gaining in arousal, as Paula's pussy received its maiden fuck. Sue's more rapid ascent translated into a quickening and power of her pelvic action. She was really getting off on plowing my butt and doing Paula. She started her short rapid breathing, the sign she was about to cum. Then, she groaned loud enough to wake the neighbors down stairs. She ceased her movement and stepped backward, relieving my ass of the invading piece. I was able to lean forward and do justice to Paula' tight vagina. As I put on a display of rapid movement, in and out, as Paula began to push back to meet my thrusts. The continued action of my hips caused perspiration to stream down my chest onto Paula's ass. She was on the verge of a hard cum, and began to use language to celebrate her ecstasy.

"OOOOOH SHIT!!!!" She screamed, hitting that magic moment.

As she slowly came down from her climax, I felt the telltale surge deep in my testicles. They flattened against my crotch and the sweet elixir of impending ejaculation was strong in my stomach. I let loose two or four strong jets deep inside of Paula's tunnel There was enough that it came past her labia as I withdrew before another soft re-plunge into a cream filled pussy. Jane's face was covered in the mix of semen and pussy juice.

I bent forward on Paula's back waiting for the moment to pass. "Little Boy" gradually returned to his normal state, and as he slid out of Paula, Jane was there ready to clean him up.

"If you really want some cream pie, get next to where it will be flowing any second now." I advised Jane.

"Move out of the way" she said, "I need to get up there."

I rolled to my left and went down to the floor. Staring up at Paula's raised up ass, the white flow of my ejaculate started to ooze. With a remarkable zest for spunk, Jane began licking and slurping on her large friend's twat.

I must have dropped off to sleep lying on the floor.

When I came to, I was still nude and the now "experienced" women were gone. Sue, lying still up on the bed, commented "That was more fun and arousing than I imagined. Get used to the idea of being my boy-toy and the humiliation of your dinky-dick in front of my friends. It was a rush for me and I noticed it was a rush for you. My domination in our sex life should be a coming attraction".

I was naked until my Monday morning class and on Sunday afternoon masturbated for one of Sue's oldest friends, Myrna. At least Sue did not make me lick up the spunk.

Irish1876
Irish1876
22 Followers