Only If You Catch Me First!

Story Info
Fun and games by the lakeside.
2.5k words
4.23
14.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Only if you catch me first!"

*

Early May. Spring had spawned the perfect first summer's day with an astonishing high clear sky and a warm breeze, the sole purpose of which was to remind nature to come to life. The sun was generous with its rays and had let them scatter nimbly upon the tiny ripples of a little lake, gracefully blinding anyone bold enough to let their eyes rest for too long at the surface. Grass, trees and flowers swooshed an orchestral background to the librettos performed by a perfectly tuned choir of birds sounding their warbles and trills; a sublime ensemble conducted by a divine Maestro – God's grandeur was never more apparent.

Or so I might have thought if my mind had even for a second pondered upon religion or spirituality.

But this glorious day I wasn't. Insofar as I paid any interest to nature at all, it was all about the birds and the bees. Glancing on my bikini-clad companion, sun-bathing in the grass just an arm's length away, my thoughts encompassed nothing but any and all varieties of sinful lust and carnal pleasure.

She was truly a goddess. Silky, golden hair framing the prettiest face, with blue, intelligent eyes that never failed to disintegrate me and observe every little detail, never failed to observe my flaws, but seemingly oblivious about their magnetic attraction. Her smile, mischievous, alluring, disarming; always one second from reducing me into a shivery-legged cooing baby. A body that was divinely forged and wrapped in a peachy soft complexion. I did my best never to divulge this, my gravest weakness – how totally and completely obsessed of her I was – to her. At this particular occasion, concealment was effectuated by lying flat on my belly while my not so shy member dug deep into the grassy ground underneath me.

We'd only known each other for less than a week and I wasn't supposed to either adore her or make up cunning schemes on how to lure her off to become the subject of my elaborate sexual fantasies; Sheila was the newly wed wife of an old friend – a brother in arms who had trusted me with the love of his life while he was away for a fortnight.Sorry mate, your confidence will be the end of you yet.

"Will you help me with the sunscreen?" My inability to control my passion and to say 'no' will be the end of me, for sure.

"Ahem... sure..." I was already sitting up when I realized that I had unleashed the most apparent manifestation of my erotic imagery, and it was obvious that Sheila noticed the hefty bulge that was protruding from my swim pants. She watched me blatantly and her grin turned from mischievous to wicked. Keeping a straight face, nevertheless, I crawled over and grabbed the tube of factor eight.

Massaging the oil into the soft skin of her shoulders, neck and the small of her back – I had to restrain myself not to go lower – which didn't help. Not at all. The stretch fabric of my pants all but burst under the considerable strain of my perfect erection.

"Don't be shy... legs too!"

Did she just swallow a muffled giggle? Was she leading me on? Well... her body was there... my oily hands were there... nobody else was there... Virtue, nevertheless, was absent. My palms continued to caress her body; hips, thighs and calves. Even feet, although a kick dangerously close to my crotch taught me painfully that the gorgeous woman before me was more than a wee bit ticklish.

She looked up. For a second I suspected that she was about to apologize for the sudden assault but her dry voice only urged me to continue.

Bolder. Harder. My palms, fingers and eyes followed the contour of her body. I poured more oil, kneading it into her skin and into her flesh. A grunt escaped my lips and was immediately followed by a moan from hers.

"Sheila..." I whispered "...I want to fuck you."

I was astounded by my own words. Right there, I had betrayed the trust of one of my best friends and the enormity of it hit me like a tidal wave. Or, the fraction of a second later, like a whip. Suddenly, I felt a sharp sting over my belly as if I had been stung by a bee or struck by a stick.

Close enough. It was a bikini top and she had slashed me with it while she had lithely escaped my hands and got to her feet. There was a tiny red bruise where the lock had hit my stomach right under the ribs.

Shame didn't begin to describe the feelings that ran through my chest as I stood before her, still on my knees, looking at the ground, terrified to meet her eyes. I saw how her feet stepped into her sneakers and heard her sigh heavily. Slowly, I looked up at her and my shame turned into confusion, which turned into thrill: She didn't look angry. Maybe a little spiteful but definitely happy; the ringing of her laughter filled my whole being with exhilarated, raw lust.

"Only if you catch me first!" And she darted away along the shore of the lake with the grace and speed of a gazelle.

The scene was set for an interesting afternoon.

I sprung to my feet and set off after her. Adrenaline pumped through my veins and my feet hardly touched the grassy ground. I all but laughed out loud when I realized how remarkable the scenery would look to a passer-by; a beautiful, scantily clad, giggling woman chased by a barefoot man with nothing but a swimsuit to hide his erection. But nobody was around and the chase seemed soon to be over; although she was fast, my longer legs helped me close the distance little by little.

Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain under my foot and before I had realized what had happened, the momentum had thrown me over and I rolled forward on the ground. We had almost reached the furthest end of the lake, which was bordered by a grove. I had stepped on something sharp and when I saw a glimpse of Sheila behind some near-by trees, I imagined that it must have been a stone or a stick by the sheer number of fir cones around me and I guessed that I had got one of them between my toes. My inner vision saw Sheila putting her feet into her sneakers and realized that the salacious bitch had been planning this all along. My long legs wouldn't carry me particularly fast when the ground held so many sharp obstacles against my bare feet. I let out something of a roar, which was immediately answered by mocking laughter.

"Surely you haven't given up, have you, darling?"

No,darling,I haven't given up.I was on my feet again. Crouched. Entered the grove. Absence of the sound of running feet told me that Sheila had stopped. That she was hiding. Was watching me from a distance.

I jumped from tree to tree; trying to avoid twigs and cones on the ground with very little success but by now, the excitement of the hunt distracted me from any stings and bruises. Nevertheless, I wasn't going very fast, but I figured that as long as I didn't hear Sheila running, she would be hiding behind a tree or some bushes not too far away.I will find you.

I soon learned that it was true.Splat! Flap!I was hit twice in the back and behind by lumps of clay and spun around. Less than five meters away, I saw Sheila's backside as she fled away. She had avoided being spotted by keeping low in a muddy trench, from which she had also dug the gooey projectiles, which were smeared on my back and trickling down my thighs.

Her chiming laughter was becoming increasingly annoying and I reached for a branch sticking out from the nearest spruce and broke it right next to the stem. Sheila had stopped at safe distance and was curiously watching my doings as I cleared the branch from most of the spiny twigs accompanying it, until only a needly tassel crowned the ductile cane. I tried my hastily crafted flagella on my hand a couple of times, enjoying the slashing sound and even from a distance I could tell how Sheila's eyes widened and her smile turned into an anxious gape.

Not for long. Within seconds, a mocking smile once again decorated her pretty face and she mimed the words 'only if you catch me' and skipped away, exaggeratedly and invitingly wiggling her bottom.

The chase led out of the woods and had again reached the much smoother grassy grounds along the lake. Sheila's advantage – shoes – wasn't as pronounced any longer and I was rapidly catching up.

Outcome inevitable. Ass destruction sequence initiated. Five seconds. Two steps. Strike!

Like a rugby player, I hurled myself after her and caught her by her waist, instantly throwing the two of us in a vertiginous roll on the ground. Minor bruises, no legs broken. Me on top.

"Only if I catch you, huh?"

She was panting but managed to form her lips into a grin. Then she twisted and wriggled to escape, but for once I was ready for the unexpected and locked her arms in a firm grip and put one of my knees over her legs. She was lying helpless, belly down on the ground underneath me. I let the fir twig brush over her back, before circling her behind and continued along her thighs. She moaned softly and shivered.

Without letting go of my grip, I grabbed her bikini bottom and pulled it down her legs to her knees. A beautifully rounded ass appeared before me and again, I became painfully aware of my much too tight swim pants, which were restraining my swollen cock, keeping it from all its splendour. Tempted as I was to collect my prize, nevertheless, I decided that I would raise the stakes just a tad.It would be a shame not to use this hand-crafted riding crop.

"You're a bad, bad girl, aren't you?"

"Me? Nooo... Catholic school girls are like harbor thugs compared to me."

"School girl or not, I believe that you'll need to be taught a lesson."

"Lesson? But, but... I know so much already."

"I'm sure you do. And you're going to know even more shortly. Lesson number one: An eye for an eye..."

The stick swooshed in the air and landed with a smack on her bare buttocks. Although anticipated, the blow must have come as a surprise for Sheila because she responded to the relatively gentle blow with a faint shriek and a twitch that rippled through her entire body. She was quick to recover though.

"Excuse me, Sir; I don't think I quite followed your train of thought... would you explain it to me again?"

That mocking wiggling of her bum again.

The needly twig whizzed again, two, three times – again and again – leaving resin and green pins in the reddish stripes on the smooth cheeks. Moans – of pleasure or of pain? Of affirmation? I felt the veins of my temples throbbing as adrenalin spread in my body but escaped my whipping frenzy soon enough. Looked at the gorgeous woman in the grass. Her disciplined behind. Oh the spasms; muscles twitching in anticipation of yet another slap. She gasped when I let the tassel of the whip lightly brush her back along her spine. Her breathing was rapid and she barely managed to find enough air to speak.

"Thank you, Sir... Slow as I may be, I believe that I'm starting to understand how things come together..."

"I'll be careful to make sure that you do not forget."

"And now... your promise?"

For a split second, I didn't understand what she meant, funny really. Sheila was lying half naked before me, perfect ass pointing in the air, and I didn't understand what she meant. Sometimes, I'm daft.

She hardly noticed my hesitation. I dropped the twig and without loosening my grip of her hands, her face still resting on the grass, I pulled her up on her knees until her behind was presented before me; striped, open, and ready for 'my promise' – my Prize.

It didn't take long before I had managed to fumble my cock out of my pants – a second longer and it would have broken the elastic of the fabric due to sheer excitement. As if attracted by a magnet, Sheila's ass shot back and met my proud erection, making it slide along her wet slit. I was amazed by the overwhelming manifestation of her arousal; juices were literally pouring out of her pussy, flowing over my crown and shaft and even trickling down my balls. Just to torment her, I let my cock head run over her pussy. Opened her even wider. Smeared juices over her mound, her ass; moved the tip of my cock slowly along her lips, crack, buttocks and thighs.

Until.

It wasn't exactly breaking an entry, for I was invited. Pulled. Sucked in.

Nonetheless, she screamed. A primal scream that echoed over the lake. A scream of relief. Of alleviation.

Long, slow strokes interrupted by short and shallow ones. Deep and hard. Furious. Hungry. Frenzied. No matter which way I entered, she met me double. Faster. Harder. I let go of her hands but grabbed her hair; pulled her to me, arcing her back. Riding her. What were those sounds? The echoes of her screams – no! singing – and my deep grunts startled me with their clarity. More. Deeper. Fiery. Feverous. Out. Of. Control.

Sunlight touched the evidence of my climax that had shot over her tush and back, making the sticky cum glisten in every color of the rainbow.

I Collapsed over her. Kissed her neck. Breathed together. That is, the best we could manage in our exhausted state.

I Faced her. Smiled. The smile was returned. She tried to speak but managed nothing but a deep sigh. A dash of spite? Mockery? New try. Giggles.

"So, now that you have fucked me, would you consider spending the coming ten days making love to me?"

My gentlest smile. I kissed her lips.

And gave her a brusque slap on her butt.

"Only if you catch me first!"

I was never as quick to my feet and a few quick strides later, I had dived into the cold water of the lake only seconds before I heard Sheila plunge in after me.

Very cold water. Biting cold water.

But it proved to be worth it.

(ends)

My gratitude! The one and only reason that some of this story is actually readable and intelligible is the helpful, and merciless, red-ink editing whip that was wielded by the Anonymous Anguisette *sniggers*. Thank you!