Only In My Dreams

Story Info
A man recounts his lost love.
1k words
4.36
10.4k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My lungs heave as if they are pumping all the world's air. My heart races with a beat only slightly faster than my footsteps. As I move swiftly through the greenery, the ground beneath me crackles with the sound of fresh leaves, recently fallen from the overhead branches. The river beckons me with a dull roar; it's flow causing a mad thirst within me. As I come up to the banks, I slow, and soon stop. As I discard the surrounding material, I feel free as a bird in the sky. With one small movement, I bend my knees and spring into the cool waters.

A small brown speck moves in the liquid, as slowly as the light wind sways the trees. I recognize what it is as it comes in my general direction. Why, another human, where did they come from? I was sure I had taken a trail covered with many years of growth. I only knew of it from my childhood romps through the forest with the best of friends. Many times over had I jogged this trail, stopping at numerous intervals to stretch and do calisthenics. The figure waved at me, and I see now that I know her. Or, should I say knew her.

Back in my younger years, before I learned to be a leader in the most gruesome of ways, I had been a carefree schoolboy. I loved to get out of class for the day, run with my friends to the nearest pond, and jump in, clad only with nature's swimming trunks. We would laugh and play, occasionally starting a splash war, and then get out and lie in the sun and allow it's golden rays to reach out and touch our whole bodies. It was a time before girls were women and boys became men. It all ended, though, once we got older, and it was no longer appropriate for boys and girls to swim unfettered together.

I had always known that I had liked one friend more than the others. There was something about her, something I couldn't pick out at the time. Whenever I saw her dark and shiny mane, the dark holes surrounded by light that allowed me to see into her soul, and the lightly tanned, smooth skin, it would cause me to become happy. As a kid, I didn't understand why, but as a man, I know, deep down inside of me, that she was the one.

As she comes closer, I see she too is free from constraints, it shows with the swell of her breasts over the water's surface. I wave at her, smiling with a nervous grin as I realize that our childhood amusement time at the pond is being brought back to life. Only now, I can appreciate it on another level. As my loins stir, I can make out the shape of her body under the clear water. The chilly liquid forces us out, so we sit within a nearby pasture, basking out in all our glory for both of us to see.

We begin to talk about our lives, and what kinds of things we have been ding over the years. She has gone on a great journey recently, only coming back now to find herself, and hopefully, she says, someone else she has always wanted to be. Only in my dreams have I been so close to someone, yet so far away from what they were. I speak of my life, actions taken, things that I have seen, but all I can think about is her. Her aroma fills the air as the sun beats down, drying all of her body, less a region that stays wetted anyways. It is as if she has a deep gorge which has it's own stream, one which, for all of her life, has worn a crevice into her skin.

As I move my eyes up, taking in each detail of her essence, I see her do the same. The last thing I see is blue rings, of what seems to be water, surround and expand into her windows to the world. It is as if two separate beings become one, as we caress each other's rosy lips with our own. Slowly, a electric charge moves from one side of us to the other. I dare not speak of us as individuals. Although we are so far apart, we seem to be as one at this moment, a moment in time that lasts an eternity.

We slowly move down ourselves, our appendages seeking a new feeling, a new texture. Slowly, we divide to become separate beings once again. My hands seek a warm place to rest; my lips seek a cold place to soothe. She makes noises as a squeaky hinge, one that has not been oiled for many a year. My legs rub up against her legs; my manhood lies near her personal flowing river. We move to a rhythm that is similar to the wind. Quickly caressing, and then slowly exploring, we seek each other's inner being, if only to give the greatest pleasure of all.

As I slowly slip into her wetness, we reach a point never thought possible by mankind. We are as one, joined at the hip like Siamese twins. We slowly glide together, our beat getting more intense. As she becomes a part of the earth beneath her, we travel, as if the wind carried us, to the top of the greatest peak. A surge of my energy rushes into her. At the same time, she falls slowly, as the leaves I had trampled earlier did, from the sky, to the earth.

We lay in restful slumber, as I recount the day's happenings in my head. Later, as I wake, I feel to the side of me for her warm enveloping presence. Alas, there is nothing but dirt and grass, and the only sound is of the river. I inhale, taking in the odors of the outdoors, seeming to sense a bit of her musky scent in the air. But I know it is a trick, for long ago I had lost her, forever, to that stream that I lay next to; it's rhythmic sound caresses me, as I fall into a nap, and see her yet again, but only in my dreams.