Only On Monday

Story Info
Cheating wife becomes addicted to black cock.
3.2k words
3.69
214.4k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was lunch time when the phone rang. The caller ID showed it was from out of area. Normally I never answer a call like that but my hand suddenly picked it up. In a quiet voice came, "you don't know me, I work with your wife and I'm calling to inform you that she has been cheating on you."

"Who is this I asked."

"I can't tell you, but they meet for lunch at a hotel not far from work every Monday."

"Is this some kind of sick joke" I shouted.

"Hardly came the reply, if you don't believe me go see for yourself. They take separate cars, oh and the guy is black, light skinned with a shaved head about 6'5" around 220 pounds."

With that the phone went silent. Well it was too late to drive over there today, I would have to wait until next week. I had lost my appetite, I felt a sickness and tightening in my stomach. How could she do this to me I thought. Vicky and I had been married going on ten years now. I thought we had a sound relationship, and adequate sex life, though we didn't do it as often as we used to. We were getting older. I was close to retirement and she had ten years to go. She kept herself in good shape. At 5' 2" Vicky's body was showing signs of age but still turned most men on. Her blue eyes, amber hair and ample rack, along with shapely legs and nice little ass surely had guys hitting on her at work.

We had both been married several times and had admitted to having sex with numerous partners in our past. Somehow I didn't see her as someone who had been loose with giving her pussy away, though she claimed to have done it with a dozen guys. Suddenly I realized, it was my fault. I was the one that got her into watching porn movies. Sometimes we would act out scenes that had turned us on. She was amazed at how big the stars cocks were, especially the black ones. When asked if she thought she could handle one, or would like to try one, the answer was always the same, yuk no way. A typical response from 99 percent of white women. What a lie. Given the right conditions, circumstances, and physical attraction the majority will try it once. Why, because women are inquisitive by nature. I should never have bought that big black dildo either. She loved the fullness her pussy felt when it was all the way to the balls.

I needed to calm down before she got home from work, but my mind was working overtime. Visions of her sucking and then bucking on some big black stud raced through my head. My heart was pounding faster than the pounding she was taking on her hands and knees, as scene after scene played out in living color. A thick black cock slicing into her hot little pussy from every conceivable position. Her moaning in utter delight, and screaming out things like; give it to me, pound me with that black cock of yours, I want your cum, I want to taste your cum. Damn, the mind can paint some vivid pictures. I had to get control of myself, I was starting to get a hard on, as mad as I was, can this be normal? I remember reading something about this years ago. The majority of men had fantasies of their wife being fucked by someone else while they secretly watched. The ringing of the phone separated me from my thoughts, a familiar number appeared. I decided to let the answering machine take it. "Hi honey, I'm going to be a little late getting home tonight so thought you should know, I love you." Damn I thought, you're good. You just finished getting pummeled and stretched but you love me?

I decided to take a ride and check out the hotel. There was only one close to her work, the Glory Hole, how fitting I thought. I had a picture of her in my wallet which I showed to the desk clerk. "Do you know this woman I asked?" "No came the reply, but she has been meeting some guy in here for the last several months on Monday. He rents the same room in advance every week. They come in around noon get the key and disappear. They check out around 5 o'clock, except for today, you just missed them. His name is Marcus and he always takes room 11 down the hall at the back of the building."

"Do you mind if I have a look at the room, I want to rent it next Sunday." My hands shook as I tried to guide the key into the lock while visions of my wife clenching a huge black cock had no problem finding the target. The bed had been torn up, several towels littered the floor. Upon closer inspection the bed was soaked in their love juices as were both pillows. The closet offered a perfect view of the bed I thought. I would place the video camera there next Sunday. I'd slip the desk clerk a fifty, to turn it on prior to their arrival. If I was going to file for a divorce I wanted proof.

Vicky arrived home about ten minutes later than usual. She seemed to look fine except she was a little pale looking and her hair didn't look right. "Rough day at work I mumbled."

"Oh God, was it a long hard day, I thought it would never end. I'm beat, and wore out, I'll be in bed early tonight."

Well I thought, at least she wasn't lying completely. She had a long hard black cock and I'm sure she's worn out and beat. I thought I'd join her in the shower to see if I could finger fuck her. I wanted to see just how much that hot little pussy had gotten stretched. She would have no part of it but agreed to blow me right there in the shower. Her mouth was hungry and my dick was no doubt an appetizer compared to what had filled it a few hours ago. The thought made me harder and my cum shot down her throat like a bullet leaving a rifle barrel.

"Ummm, you almost drowned me, she moaned."

The rest of the week crept slowly by as my subconscious mind replayed the same scenes over and over. Her on top riding a long, thick, black cock. Or being hammered from behind, his big black balls spanking her clit as she screamed; do me harder, deeper, deeper, faster, yeah just like that, ohhhhhh I'm cumming.

The weekend arrived, Saturday night was our night to get down and dirty. I put on some music and we hopped into bed. I was rock hard with the first kiss as her hand fondled my balls and stroked my dick. My finger found it's way to her honey hole. I found it tight and dry so I applied some slip and slide and easily inserted three fingers. Hmm I thought, it used to take a while to work up to three fingers, that black cock had definitely left it's mark. I did the best I could do but it seemed as if she just wasn't into it. She played like she had a small orgasm so as to satisfy me and finished me off with a awesome blow job.

Sunday I made an excuse to go to town for some more wine and swung by the Glory Hole. The desk clerk had time to think it over and upped the price on me to a hundred bucks. I gave him the video camera along with instructions. I asked him to hold on to it until Tuesday morning.

Monday morning came and Vicky kissed me good bye. She told me she could be a little late because she needed to stop by the store before coming home. As the day progressed I couldn't stop seeing the reruns of the two of them locked in what amounted to pure animal sex. The harder I tried the more lifelike they became. I could see the big veins that carried the lifeblood to that massive black cock my wife was either sucking or riding at this very minute. I could hear the deep moans and whimpers as her tiny mouth stretched to take in that thick cock. I was sure Marcus would empty a cup full of hot cum deep into her throat. Somehow I managed to get through the afternoon and soon her car lights were lighting up the drive.

I met her at the door with a kiss and a hug. "Oh honey, today was hell, I worked my ass off all afternoon, I'm totally spent, every muscle in my body aches. I'm flat out exhausted. I'm going to soak in the tub and go to bed early."

"Yeah you look like you been rode hard and put away wet honey, want a glass of wine," I asked.

"That's a perfect description and yes I'd love some wine." We ate dinner and shared small talk and soon she was off to soak in the tub.

I was at the Glory Hole by 9 o'clock the next morning. The clerk smiled as I approached his desk. "Here's your camera and you can keep the hundred."

"Did you get what I asked for?"

"Oh did I ever, and let me tell ya, I'd pay you a hundred to watch that again, damn."

"You weren't supposed to watch it you asshole." I left and flipped him off on my way out the door. I felt my heart racing as I speeded toward home. Slow down I thought, you have most of the day to look this over.

I hooked the camera to the TV and hit play. The bed came into focus there was no sound so I hit the fast forward. Suddenly the door opened, I tried to stop the camera but was all thumbs. Finally I backed it up and there they were, locked in each others arms as soon as they closed the door. They embraced for the next couple of minutes. Their bodies pressed firmly to each other. Her arms around his neck as he bent down, his huge hands cupping both cheeks of her little ass. I imagined their tongues dancing, as he slowly used his to fuck her hungry mouth. Then she slid her arms down to his groin and began to rub the bulge that she had come here for. I felt my throat tighten and my mouth become dry, I was shaking. The kiss ended and he stood erect and removed his shirt. He was very muscular and like I had been told, was light colored and a shaved head. Actually for a black guy Marcus was a handsome man. I guessed mid thirty's, about twenty years younger than my wife.

Vicky was first to speak, as she unbuckled his pants; "Damn I've wanted this beautiful cock all week. Are you going to fuck me good this afternoon Marcus, I mean really fuck me, make me cum my brains out?"

" I always do don't I, but today I'm really going to give you the fucking of your life. My balls are full of hot cum just for you baby." With that his pants fell to the floor exposing a huge cock, which was at least 8 inches long in it's flaccid state. It was also uncut and the foreskin concealed what looked to be a broad meaty head. I watched as she licked and kissed it from the base up the shaft to the bulbous pink head which was becoming exposed by her hasty jacking.

"The only thing I love more than sucking your big awesome cock is being impaled on it, you handsome bastard. I want you to tear my pussy up, then I want to swallow every drop of that hot cum of yours."

What? Vicky never talked dirty like that to me. I was getting turned on. "You just keep sucking that black cock honey, Marcus knows how you like it, and I got plenty for you today." Marcus was growing with each pass of her eager tongue. Now I know why he chose room eleven. Christ his cock was all that in length and half that in girth. Plumb sized testicles hung in a deep tanned sac about four inches below the base of his cock. She jacked the massive cock with both hands. The sucking, licking, and stroking exposed the head to daylight. Vicky spoke as if this monster could somehow understand every word.

"That's a good cock, get nice and hard, she gasped as she struggled to suck the head into her mouth, I want you to fill my pussy up. I want you to drown me in your cum." Then it was on to the balls, kissing, licking, and sucking each into her mouth as she frantically jacked the now fully erect object of her desire. "Ooh I can see your ready," she moaned as she licked the length of the ridged staff and swallowed the massive head.

Marcus pulled her up and replaced his cock with his tongue. He lifted her sweater over her head and she unsnapped her bra to free her tits. His mouth engulfed her tit as she moaned and grabbed a hold of his chocolate manhood. "I want it now Marcus." "Please fuck me she begged." "My pussy is on fire for that big cock of yours."

"Please fuck me", has got to be the sweetest words any man could ever hear. But Marcus wasn't just any man, he wasn't quite ready to give her what she wanted. He picked her up and laid her on the bed. She quickly started to pull down her jeans and panties in one fluid motion. The amber bush was in full view, and suddenly took up the whole screen. What the hell, and it dawned on me. The desk clerk was filming this from the closet. Damn, this is more than I had bargained for. As her legs came into frame I could see Marcus kneeling. He was eating her sweet little pussy and fingering it as he drained her of her juices.

She was pleading now, "please Marcus, give me that cock, fill my pussy up, I want you in me, I want your cum."

Marcus came up for air and grabbed her legs as she spread them as well as her pussy lips open. The massive head of that thick veined cock came into focus as it rested at the entry way to her dripping pussy. As his buttocks tightened the massive cock split her lips. She raised her pussy up and arched her back to welcome it inside. As they pushed against each other it slowly sank. The massive head followed by inch after inch of thick chocolate cock. About half way in Marcus stopped and slowly pulled out all but the head.

"Oh you bad boy, don't tease me like that, fuck me, please fuck me, I need you so bad."

He leaned forward as she wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. "Who's got the best cock baby, me or your old man."

"Oh God, you know you do Marcus, I love every chocolate inch of it, it's all I ever think about, I'm addicted to it. It's the only cock for me, the only cock that has ever completely satisfied me. Now give it to me." Their tongues dueled like swordsman and the cock began to plunge a little deeper. This went on for the next ten minutes as I watched my wife moan, cum flowing from her stuffed pussy. Her pussy was sucking it in, inch by black inch. Incredible I thought. Marcus kept feeding it to her slowly, until she begged "give me more, more, I want it all." Then with a sudden lunge it found bottom and they froze, both bodies shaking in orgasmic bliss. "Oh Marcus I'm cumming, I'm cumming, can you feel me?"

"Yes I feel that hot tight pussy baby, now hold on while Marcus makes you feel like the woman you are. With the cum running out of her pussy Marcus began to saw away slowly. First pulling all but the head out, the length of the shaft glistening with their love juices. Then it plunged to the depths once again as Vicky rose in perfect rhythm to meet him half way.

"Give it to me harder, faster, she cried, ohhh just like that, I love it like that." You could hear the sound of his balls slapping her ass, and the wet sucking sound of her pussy. "Oh God fuck me, fuck me she screamed." With each long stroke he gave her, she was arching and raising her ass off the bed to meet him as that huge cock vanished into her little white pussy. "I'm cuming, I'm cuming, it's sooo fucking gooood." "I want to suck that cock, I want to feel that hot cum in my throat."

With that Marcus got up and said, "not yet baby, I'm hitting that pussy doggie style." Vicky quickly assumed the position. "Now I'm going to send you to heaven baby."

"Oh Marcus, I love it doggie style, give it to me deep lover, you're the best."

As he stabbed her pussy relentlessly to the timing of her lust filled moans, each thrust was met with an equal response. "A fuck me, fuck me deeper" only interrupted by her screaming, "I'm cuming, God I'm cuming again, give it to me."

This continued for the next twenty minutes until Marcus said "Ok baby, are you hungry for my cum?"

"Yes, God yes, please give it to me" was the response as she fell forward and dislodged the spear which impaled her. Quick to her knees she eagerly gobbled down half his cock. You could see her cheeks swell and his balls pulsate. She jacked the other half of his throbbing cock as his balls were being emptied into her throat. Then they collapsed in each other's embrace. Over the course of the next four hours the scene would be replayed three more times. Marcus was a man of his word, he had given her the fucking of her life.

Over the course of the week, I watched parts of it several times in disbelief, I hadn't decided what to do about it yet. That was going to depend on Vicky. It was finally Saturday night and as we got into bed she snuggled up to me and whispered, "are you going to put some music on?"

"No, I thought we would watch a porn movie" I replied.

"I'd rather listen to music, we've seen all the movies" was her response.

I reached for the remote and said, "not this one, your going to love this one." As the bedroom came into focus she sat up in bed with the most surprised look on her face. "Don't bother trying to explain honey, lie back and enjoy the movie." We had incredible sex that night .

When it was over she asked, "do you still love me?"

"Yes, I do and I don't mind if you see Marcus, but only on Monday."