Only One For Them Ch. 04

Story Info
Some explanations and distractions.
6.7k words
4.59
21.5k
26

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PHAROAHT
PHAROAHT
206 Followers

Lytta paced back and forth in her room, it had been almost six days since she had last spoken to Sean or Michael, she missed them both terribly, but her mind was filled with uncertainty, she was worried about what would happen if things didn't work out, would they force her to stay with them, make her life a living hell and sabotage everything she worked so hard on? Or worst of all, what if they got tired of her because if she was honest with herself, that would be the only way she would stop being with them, after all she wasn't the most captivating woman out there, cute may be but that was as far as it went.

Her heart didn't seem to care about her doubts, it just wanted the men she loved back in her life, she needed their comfort, the way Sean was always a gentleman and treated her like a princess or the way Michael always made her want to laugh and look at the Brightside and vice versa, her heart ached without them, every minute made it harder to be without them, Lytta sighed, she was too wound up, maybe she should call them, she hadn't been truthful about herself, yes, she decided, she would call them and they could talk about her worries.

Michael had said they were good listeners after all and she needed to trust them if this relationship was going to work she had to give at some point. Feeling better now with her mind made up she sat on her bed and prepared her scattered thoughts as best she could, arranging them in a less confusing order before she called them.

<8*********8>

"Brother, I am going out of my mind here, my wolf is anxious to have her back, imagine six days of total silence without my precious Lytta, has she replied to your messages or answered your calls?" Sean asked Michael who was currently in front of his desk, Michael shook his head, he really didn't want to think of Lytta anymore, the more he did the more he wanted to go over there and spank that pretty rounded ass of hers for torturing him with her silence; he glanced at Sean's tense form on the couch, for torturing both of them, more than that and most important, he was already in love with her, Sean's love for her was evident through their bond as well making this whole thing worse, he felt his brother's pain at her isolation as it fused with his pain making his pain double, this was one of the times when he disliked feeling his brothers emotions so strongly, he forced himself to numb the pain, there had to be a reason for her sudden silence, if it wasn't for how busy they both were with the pack and their numerous businesses, they would have gone to her place of work to demand an explanation or her apartment, hadn't they tried everything to please her and show how serious they where?

No they hadn't, they hadn't told her she was their mate, all because they had wanted things to go slow, his wolf had known she was their mate from the start, it was getting harder to be with her, but not be completely with her as their mate, and they wouldn't until they had mated with her in hybrid form since they both had to bite her, Michael sighed quietly getting up from his chair, his body was tired of the restless nights he had without knowing how she was doing.

"Look Sean, I know as much as you do as to why she chooses to punish us so badly, it must be for some reason, but the bugs in her apartment show no distress except her nightmare a few days ago, I still think we should have placed cameras as well, with that creep still out there, who knows what might happen before we got there on time," he said getting up and pacing, Sean shook his blonde head at Michael.

"It's bad enough we put them in there without her knowledge or permission, hidden cameras would make us look like perverts watching her getting dressed or toweling herself down after a shower may be even watch her masturbating on the bed," Sean said as he groaned, why was he torturing himself? He thought to himself.

"Ya bro, why are you torturing yourself , the way I see it, we already look like crazy stalker boyfriends, so we might as well go all the way. It would have definitely made me sleep a lot better these past few days," Michael said as he ran his hands through his dark hair.

Sean chuckled, "I wonder how we are going to explain that to her anyway, she might just leave us for real if she did find out, 'hey Lytta my love listen, we put bugs all over your apartment including your room for your protection hope you're okay with that and still want to be our mate forever', even saying it out loud makes me feel so guilty," he said leaning back on the couch.

"Whatever, it doesn't seem like it was enough now does it, how did the meeting with Dexter go is he going to move his men closer to the woods finally?" Michael asked changing the topic.

"Well at first he wasn't going to but I managed to talk him into liking the idea for...." Sean looked down as his phone vibrated in his pocket, he answered without looking at the id,

"Talk to me," he said calmly.

"Um hey Sean," Lytta' s soft voice said nervously, he sat up as he smiled, his joy transmitting to Michael who looked at him hopefully,

"It's Lytta brother!" Sean shouted in his head, Michael came and sat on the couch next to him smiling, different emotions attacked each other for dominance of his body relief flowed through him as did joy lastly was anger.

"Hello my love, we were so worried about you Lytta, Michael is here with me right now, why have you been so silent?" Sean asked.

"I had to think about some things I am sorry I kept you in the dark, put me on speaker so I can talk to Michael as well," she said, oh how she had missed his husky voice.

"Hold on," Sean said as he changed to speaker.

"Hey Michael," she said, she heard nothing, she thought they had lost the connection until Michael deep voice came through,

"Hey yourself nice of you to finally call," he said, he wasn't going to let her off so easily, Lytta heard the anger clearly, she sighed, she knew she had been just horrible for being quiet; she would make it up to them.

"Michael, Sean I am so sorry for being so quiet, I didn't mean to, I had a lot to think about, I promise to tell you everything that has been plaguing me when I see you, can I come to your place tonight?" she said.

"Of course Lytta, you're always welcome here, when will you be here?" Sean's voice said.

"Within the hour, I am actually in my car on my way right now," she giggled, Sean chuckled through the phone, Michael's chuckle came through as well, Lytta relaxed, she knew they were both upset with her, Sean seemed to hid his anger better than Michael but his voice said he wasn't happy as well, she talked to them for another minute and hung up the phone, she hoped they wouldn't think she was insane she sure did.

Sean hung up the phone and punched Michael hard in the shoulder,

"Ow! What the hell?" Michael said, he moved away as he glared down at Sean.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Sean asked as he glared back at Michael.

"Nothing is wrong, unlike you, I am not going to just pretend like I am not upset, she intentionally ignored us Sean, for six days, do know how that felt like?" he said.

"Yes genius, I know how much that hurt I was in the dark with you remember? You can feel my anger at it, but regardless, my joy at hearing her talk to us outweighs that, and she's on her way to give us a reason for her silence, so stop being so stubborn already!" Sean said raising his voice, his eyes flashed before they returned to normal.

Michael turned to the window, forcing himself to see past his anger and listen to his brother, he really was happy to hear her voice, his wolf was just as happy if not more that their mate was okay, Michael sighed as he put his hands behind his head.

"I know, I will apologize for my rudeness when she comes, it's just getting harder to be away from her," he said, he felt Sean move to stand beside him, he turned to him, he smiled at him before he turned back to the window.

"Good, it will all work out you'll see," Sean said as he squeezed his shoulder, before he moved back to the couch, he told the guards to expect her and show her in immediately as he closed his eyes.

Lytta approached the gate, it looked different at night, the place had lights but it still looked imposing, she rolled down her window as the guard approached, he stopped close to the window as the gate opened.

"You may go in Miss Grigoriou," he said as he stepped back.

"Thank you," she said as she drove in, as she rounded the final corner she decided to park at the entrance, she got her bag and stepped out, Sean and Michael stepped out as she closed her door.

They walked to her as she turned around, she wore a gray shirt that was tight round her chest, dark boot cuts with red converse on her feet and her dark hair was held in a loose ponytail, she looked wonderful in her simple way.

Lytta walked to join them, Michael was in a white vest that left his large arms bare, and he wore black jeans with black shoes on his feet, his brown hair in disarray on his head, his face was serious as he approached, Sean was in a blue dress shirt with dress pants and black shoes his blonde hair tied behind his head, he was not as serious but he wasn't happy either, this was going to be harder than she thought.

When they stood in front of her she began,

"Thank you for allowing me here, shall we go in so I can begin to explain, again I am very sorry for being so quiet, you should know that I was punishing myself as well without you guys in my life, it hurt being away from both of you," she said as she met their eyes, Sean hugged her to him, his wolf purred in his head finally re-united with his mate.

"Lytta, what's important is that you're here, come on it's cold out here," Sean said leading her in, she walked between them, she eyed Michael who hadn't spoken since she arrived, she felt a lot worse that he still hadn't forgiven her, as they exited the elevator they entered Michael room.

Sean entered first then Lytta, when Michael entered he walked to Lytta, without saying anything, he wrapped his arms around her, he breathed in her scent and sighed as his wolf rejoiced, Lytta held his waist in relief her head on his chest.

"I am sorry for being so hostile beautiful, I was just upset with your silence, but regardless I am happy you're here; just know that if you try to leave again I will chain you in my room until I see it fit to release you," he said squeezing her closer as her breasts meshed into his chest. Lytta laughed as she pulled away.

"Sir yes sir, I'll behave from now on," she promised saluting as she smiled at him, Michael smiled she really thinks I am kidding he thought, he shook his head as he sat down on his couch, Sean was on her left side, he held her hand, stroking her palm sending shocks through her system, she forced herself to concentrate before she kissed him.

"I haven't been completely honest about myself, when I told you that I had not met my parents, I have memories of both of them actually until I was three years old. The reason I didn't tell you was because in my memories, such as when I was only one year old, my mother seemed to have powers, I remember myself floating above her head, as I was up there, she produced flowered of all shapes and sizes, oh you should have seen it, it was wonderful, I was so happy that day," she paused as she watched their faces for a reaction, Sean spoke first,

"If you knew you were not completely human, why did you freak out the way you did when you found out we were werewolves?" he asked as his blue eyes pierced her brown ones. Lytta shifted in her seat as she looked away from him.

"I was scared, all my life I thought I was a freak but seeing evidence of other creatures took me by surprise is all, plus," she paused looking at Michael's green eyes before continuing,

"I do have a power as well, I knew about it because of the games I used to play games with my parents mostly. I have this memory where I was sitting in my room with my mum as she told me that I could produce fire from my hands, she made me practice until it finally happened, the flame came out from my hands, it burned my doll's house down, my mother didn't seem upset by it, in fact she was thrilled with it," she said, she waited for them to gasp in surprise or revulsion when nothing came she turned to Sean. Sean was looking at Michael finally, Michael sighed and began.

"Well, we kind of knew about that power, when we first made love to you, Sean woke up first and he woke me up, you were covered in flames, but it didn't seem to be affecting you, it didn't affect any of us actually, when I touched you, all I felt was warmth, not the burning I was expecting," he said as he moved closer to her. Lytta was shocked; it was moment before she said anything.

"Why didn't you say anything?" she asked leaning back in the seat, Sean squeezed her hand in comfort.

"Because we wanted you to tell us on your own terms, besides, it doesn't matter to us, what matters is us being together," Sean said smiling slightly, Lytta felt her love grow in that moment, she sure hoped they felt that way after tonight.

"That means a lot to me Sean, I don't know how lived without both of you in my life. But I think I should tell you the reasons why I have been so quiet." She said.

"To start with, a few days ago I had a night mare, it was very disturbing, there were falling letters which at first I didn't understand, but I'll get to that in a minute. When the letters stopped falling, blood began to fall from the sky, it was everywhere, I had it on my hands I still don't know what it all means." Lytta paused as she rubbed her arms trying to block the memory, Sean put his arm around her shoulder as he moved closer to her, Michael rubbed her back gently as he urged her to continue and get it out, he hated seeing her upset for any reason.

Lytta basked in their warmth for a minute in silence; she cleared her throat before she continued,

"I woke up in terror that night, as I thought through everything the dream meant, I have these letters from my parents that I never opened, mainly because of the memory attached to them. My mum gave me those letters when I was being taken away from her and my father; it was the worst day of my life. But back to what happened, I removed the letters from under the bed, and when I touched them, they glowed white and words began to appear on them." She paused; Michael nodded his head for her to continue,

"They were in some sort of order, they were all addressed to me, I brought them with me so that we can open them together, I want us to figure out what ever they hold together." she said, Sean smiled at her when she looked at him.

"I am happy you're letting us in finally, you should understand that we only want the best for you, you did not have to be silent because of that." he said, Lytta nodded as she stood up to get her bag,

"That's not all, another reason I was so quiet because of what my friend Patrick said to me after I told him about us." She said sitting back down,

"What did this friend say?" Michael asked.

"To be fair he was just worried about me, but he asked me what would happen if this relationship did not work out for some reason, and you were not willing to let me go, what then? And I started adding on my own doubts with his, like what I would do if you lost interest in me which made me feel worse." She said as she looked down at her bag, she felt Michael move next to her, he raised her chin so she was looking into his eyes, his eyes had an intensity about them which had her captivated,

"To your first concern, we would do everything in our power to keep you with us Lytta, you are very important to us love, to the second concern, you have to understand that you are the only one we want for us, and you always will be no matter what, we cannot lose interest in you, you are our mate. That is something we did not tell you as well because we wanted to go slow," he said as he released her chin to stroke her cheek softly, she blinked as what he said registered, she sat back a little,

"What do you mean mate?" she asked, she felt Sean move behind her until she felt his chest against her back, she leaned back as his arms came around her body to lock below her chest.

"Mate for werewolves is equivalent to soul mate. It is a person that the wolf side of us recognizes as his other half, or in our case halves. We have a strange connection, so for my brother and I, when we say mate, it means literally that we have the same mate. We still don't understand how that happened exactly may be it is because we are twins, but we are meant to share a mate between us." he said, Lytta didn't know which she felt, relived or ecstatic; her smile grew larger as she saw how happy Michael was that she was taking it well.

'She seems to have taken it so much better that we thought she would Sean, she looks very happy about it,' Michael said in Sean's head, Sean's joy came through their bond.

'I am glad, should we tell her about the love thing as well?' Sean asked,

'Not yet, let her think it over tonight and then we can tell her tomorrow,' Michael replied as he stroked her thigh,

'Besides I want a reunion with Lytta after being celibate for close to a week' he said sending pictures of what he wanted to do in Sean's head,

'Oh god, don't get me started,' Sean said as he moved in his seat moving Lytta as well who was still in his arms.

Lytta came out of her daze as she remembered something,

"So I will have to mate with Michael then you or vice versa or at the same time for us to be mated?" she asked.

"Well, you will have to mate with both of us at the same time in hybrid form so we can bite you at the same time to seal the mating as tradition dictates." Michael said as he watched her face closely for a reaction, Lytta' s eyes opened slightly.

"In hybrid form, as in half man half wolf?" she asked already knowing the answer. Sean tightened his arms a little around her.

"Yes, if you like, we can decide to only change when we are about to bite you? It will be okay Lytta," he said, she didn't know what to think, she knew she was happy, I mean she would be joined forever to them but that meant one of them would have to mate with her anally right? She had never done anal so she was still an anal virgin, that's the only thing that made her nervous really.

"You have time to think it over Lytta, there is no hurry, we just wanted you to know that we were committed to you 150% is all." Michael said as he leaned in close to her, Lytta closed her eyes as he kissed her, his lips touched her with feather light touches, when she moved her head to met his lips more strongly, he moved back only to come back again, getting more frustrated, she held his head as she deepened the kiss rejoicing when he kissed her back. Michael turned his head slightly as he moved closer to her, Lytta felt Sean's arms loosen and then leave her body all together, she felt the loss at his touch instantly. Breaking the kiss she looked up at Sean who stood close to her and Michael.

"I'll let you two be alone for now," he said grinning at her; he really wanted to stay and join them but knew he would have his turn eventually thank god it was Friday.

"Until tomorrow my love," he said as he leaned in close to her, stroking her arm he kissed her soft lips, he forced himself to move away before he deepen the kiss, when he pulled back he smiled when he saw the disappointment in her eyes. He bid both of them good night as Michael escorted him to the door, once the door was closed, Michael turned to her, his back against the door.

He smiled devilishly as he approached her, Lytta sat up on the couch, he had a predatory gleam in his eye tonight like she was the prey, and it turned her on even more.

PHAROAHT
PHAROAHT
206 Followers
12