Only One For Them Ch. 05

Story Info
The mystery of Lytta begins to unravel.
6.1k words
4.65
18.2k
19

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PHAROAHT
PHAROAHT
206 Followers

Thank you to my editors Anne Motis and Felicia, you guys did an awesome job editing my story. The plot thickens as more is discovered about Lytta.

------<<>>-----

Lytta groaned as the alarm clock went off, she flipped onto her back covering her eyes with her right arm as she relaxed back in the covers again when it stopped.

The blasted thing went off again, she stretched her arm toward the offending sound, the only thing she felt under her hand were the soft sheets, she stretched further and felt the bed end suddenly. Damn it where was it? She sat up finally, looking to her left for the alarm, instead of an alarm clock; it turned out to be a phone.

The thing woke her up from a wonderful dream; she reached for it but hissed when her stomach and legs protested the movement. Going slower she reached the phone, picked it up while looking around the room. She was in Sean's room, checking the watch; she realized that it was past noon. Oh god, how in the hell had she slept through the whole morning, she kicked the covers off as she got up and out of bed.

Her muscles felt sore like she had done a double shift at the restaurant. She blushed when she recalled exactly why she felt that way. Getting to the bathroom, she put the phone by the sink and drew the water for a bath, I wonder where Sean and Michael are she thought.

After a shower she got dressed, grabbed the phone with its flashing missed calls from someone named Walter and headed down the stairs in search of Sean or Michael. As she neared the bottom, the household noise increased, at the bottom she nearly collided with two youngsters that were playing in their wolf form one cub had white fur with streaks of black down his side, the other smaller cub had dark brown fur, it looked like kind of like tag. It seemed that the goal was to touch the other wolf and run as fast as possible to avoid being tagged by the other; they went around her legs twice before chasing each other down the hall.

Lytta laughed when she heard them crash into someone who seemed to have been carrying something made of glass, the person was yelling at them on top of their lungs threatening to have their hides.

Now where to look for her two favorite lycans, she entered the lounge room first, she saw five females sitting all over the room most in large bean bags, she entered further in the room standing still behind them.

She wasn't friends with many people in the pack, most of them either avoided her like she was a contagious virus or they thought of her as an intruder trying to steal their alpha's away from them, only a small percent didn't seem to mind, thankfully she had not spent much time at the den in the two months that she was with them.

Finally she saw Violet; she was a beta that she had met three weeks ago. They had clicked instantly, she walked over to her, passing a group of four girls on the way there, she knew two of them, one was called Lisa the other was one of her blind followers eating up all the shit that came out of her mouth.

She just knew they were going to say something; thankfully she reached Violet, when Violet saw her she dropped her book and grabbed her into a hug. Violet had golden skin because she was always outside, she was a smaller that Lytta but not by much, she knew how to flaunt her pear shaped body in her favor by pairing tight fitting jeans with low cut tops, it was a rare day when her ass wasn't in tight jeans. Violet was her nickname, mainly because she had bright purple/pink hair cut in an Emo hairstyle, two long strands framed either side of her face reaching her chest while the back was cropped short.

"Lytta it's been too long babe, hmm you smell like sex," she said pulling away inhaling deeply Lytta paled,

"What? I took a bath this morning you're kidding right?" she said sniffing the air around her consciously.

"That may be but with our sense of smell, you might as well be covered in cum right now, you reek of the alpha's honey," she grinned holding her shoulders as they sat down in a pink bean bag.

Lytta groaned, just great, more reason for the pack females and some males to hate her, oh well.

"Hey have you seen Michael or Sean? I need to talk to them about something," Lytta asked.

"Yes they should be in the lounge room upstairs, come on I'll walk there with you. I have to see Charley who is in there anyway," Violet said standing up.

They walked towards the exit talking, out of the corner of her eye Lytta saw Lisa and her drone move to the doorway, she sighed, well might as well get it over with. She nudged Violet tilting her head toward the door,

"Trouble up ahead," she grinned, Violet grinned back cracking her knuckles.

"Finally, I was wondering when these two were going to confront you, don't worry I got ya back. Hold my earrings for me babe," Violet said, pulling off imaginary earrings the universal sign that shit was going down.

Lytta laughed shaking her head got to love her; she turned serious when they finally reached the door.

Lisa had her back against the door frame, her left foot touching the other side of the door way, holding her phone in her hand pretending to be reading something on it, her toy stood next to her, arms folded below her chest a grimace on her face. Legs spread apart, trying to look intimidating, but with her being of slim build and Lytta outweighing her by 40 pounds, it ended up looking ridiculous. When they stood right in front of them Lisa looked at Lytta in disgust from her feet bringing her eyes to her face last.

"Well if it isn't the whore of the alpha's, not even strippers sleep with two men without being paid a fortune, I hear you are doing it for free. Tsk tsk. I don't know what they see in such a fat ugly girl like you Lytta," she said.

Lytta moved to punch her skinny face but Violet held her shoulders, Lytta looked at Violet's face, her face said to hold on.

"Those are some big words for a bitch that can't get the alpha's to look in her direction even if she decided to go to them naked. Oh wait you did that already! last year if I remember correctly. Pathetic, you are just jealous that Lytta has succeeded where you couldn't; green is such a bad color on you. Now why don't you and your 'friend' move out of the way before I lose my temper," she said looking bored.

Lisa's face changed from its fake passive to an ugly shade of red, her eyes changing to orange before she closed them. When she finally opened them again a few seconds later, she grinned, though it came off as a grimace with her controlled anger.

"At least my face isn't shoved up her ass like yours' you piece of shit, you being a beta doesn't mean a thing to me bitch," she turned away from Violet's fuming face to Lytta,

"What, cat got your tongue hmm? Are you too weak to defend yourself?" she said elbowing her friend, two more of Lisa's drones appeared from behind them. Lisa moved out of the way so they could pass as she nodded at them.

"Look I don't have time for this bullshit; I have more pressing things to take care of than you right now Lisa. So move now before you are pushed out of the way," Lytta said already highly irritated this delay by this bitch.

Sean, Michael and her had to open those letters and figure out what to do from there. Out of the corner of her eye she saw one of Lisa's drones move behind her, she turned her head to Violet's side, her other puppet was there blocking Violet, they were surrounded.

"What can a puny human do to push me out of the way," Lisa laughed shaking her head, her friends joined in, Lytta looked at Violet who's eyes where an icy blue, her wolf close to the surface, itching for a fight. Lytta looked at Lisa when she heard her sigh,

"I do think the alpha's feel something for you. You know what that is don't you, it is pity. I overheard them telling their mother about you on the phone, they said that you were an orphan. Oh, your own parents didn't want you either, they hated looking at your ugly fa....." she stopped when Lytta shoved Violet out of the way throwing her into two of Lisa's drones. One of Lisa's drones backed into Lisa knocking her to the floor.

Lytta grabbed Lisa by the neck; she pulled her head from floor and slammed her down hard into the concrete floor, a loud "CRACK" came as her head bounced on the floor, she groaned in pain. Lytta punched the side of her body with all her strength enticing a moan from Lisa,

"HOW DARE YOU!!! YOU EXCUSE FOR A LIVING THING, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TALKING ABOUT MY PARENTS!!" she yelled in her face, Lisa punched her nose hard causing Lytta to release her neck from the vise like grip. She staggered back rocking on her feet; Lisa took advantage of the moment when she was stunned.

Lisa kicked her knees in causing her to lose balance and fall to the ground, she ran towards Lytta and brought her knee up at the last moment to connect with Lytta's head, Lytta fell landing on her back. She groaned as she held her head, her ears were ringing too loudly.

Lisa sat on her stomach, she punched her nose again, Lytta yelled in pain she forced the pain down and focused on the adrenaline coursing through her. She pulled Lisa's head down and held it in the crook of her arm, while the other hand punched the side of her face, Lisa yelled as she struggled out of the hold. She changed her left hand into the claw of her wolf, and dug her claw into Lytta's wrist, Lytta yelled as she released Lisa's head from her arm.

Lisa grabbed both of her wrists, changing her other hand into a claw as well, she dug her claws into the skin at Lytta's elbow's causing her to scream in pain.

"That's right scream bitch, and by the way your parents NEVER LOVED YOU, THEY ABANDONED YOU, YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A BASTARD CHILD!!" she yelled.

Lytta felt so much anger, her eyes changed to black from her normal brown. She grabbed Lisa by her wrist's, fire came out of her hands burning Lisa who tried to pull out screaming from the pain, Lytta's grip stopped her movement when the pressure increased.

The fire spread from her arm to her shoulder, by this time Lisa was openly crying in tears, she could smell her burnt skin; it was unbearable, Lisa struggled harder to remove her arms from Lytta's hold. She looked down at Lytta screaming at her to stop, but her face was a mask of rage, her eyes were glazed over, it looked as though she was in a trance.

Lytta could hear every word Lisa yelled at her, but she wouldn't stop, the pain she felt at the words spoken was more than the pain she felt at the physical harm that Lisa had done to her. No one who had grown up with a mother and/or father could know how it felt growing up without parents. No one to pick her up when she was down the sorrow at that was unbearable.

All her life she was alone, she always wanted them with her, even just to hug them, feel their arms around her then this idiot comes and says such shit. She wished she could do something more to her than leave her with scars that would heal.

A soft little voice whispered to her in that moment, she strained to hear what it was saying.

Lisa's screams became a fading sound as Lytta embraced all the feelings of revenge and pain she wanted to do to Lisa the voice was still there but stronger now,

"She can go crazy Lytta, all you have to do is focus and it will happen. You can do this, make her pay for her sins!" it said sounding like many different people spoke at once. Lytta focused on Lisa, repeating the things she said to her causing the pain to increase tenfold, she focused on her losing her mind, all rational thought to leave her, she focused on her losing everything, going completely insane, nothing seemed to happen how disappointing.

Suddenly, Lisa screamed louder than before, Lytta blinked as she came back to the scene before her, she let go of Lisa's hands in fear of what might happen moving away.

Lisa fell away from her, holding her burnt arms that began to heal slightly but still had blisters and charred flesh. Lytta watched as Lisa looked around her, her eyes wide in fear; she put a chunk of her hair in her mouth as she began to rock back and forth on her knees humming to herself. She burst into hysterical laughter, rolling on the floor; she kicked her feet out like a dog does when it has a nightmare. Lisa touched her forehead, shaking her head so hard as she scratched her shoulder, her hair clips fell out sending them flying everywhere. The small crowd they had gathered around them stared stunned as two of Lisa's friends tried to carry her.

Lytta watched in horror, oh god what had she done! She jumped when a hand touched her hand on the floor, she looked up to see Sean's worried face, sighing in relief, she hugged him trembling,

"Please get me out of here," she whispered in his ear, Sean nodded as he lifted her in his arms, everyone gave them a wide berth as they left. Michael met them at the stairs, Lytta's eyes were closed tight, she sobbed quietly on his red shirt, he rubbed her arm in comfort,

"Don't worry Lytta, we'll figure this out, Lisa will be fine," he said, Lytta sobbed harder as she remembered the look on Lisa's face.

They reached Michael's' room finally, Sean placed her on the bed, Lytta sat there feeling numb. Michael and Sean sat on either side of her, Sean held her shoulders as Michael held her waist squeezing every so often in reassurance.

"What happened Lytta? One of my men came to tell me that there was commotion and that you were involved. When I arrived Lisa was acting crazy," Sean said, Lytta kept quiet, she wiped her nose with her sleeve sniffing,

"I'd rather not talk about it right now, I am too exhausted," she said, her voice strained eyes watery from her crying. Sean and Michael looked up at each other, after a long pause Michael spoke up.

"It's okay Lytta, we'll let you rest and continue this in the morning you've had a horrible day. This doesn't change anything, we still love you, remember that." Michael said kissing her cheek,

Lytta nodded not trusting her voice, at least she felt better now surrounded by the men she loved. She sank deeper in the covers with them, when she was comfortable, she relaxed as best she could and fell asleep.

Both Michael and Sean where deep in thought as they held Lytta between them unable to sleep, each of them wondering what this meant, was this a new power? If it was how were they going to deal with it so that this didn't happen again?

"What does this all mean Mickey?" Sean said in Michael's head,

'I don't know, we have to hear it from our mates side first to understand what happened. But I have a feeling that the explanations are in those letters." Michael said rubbing his cheek in her hair.

'Yes I thought it would too, what do we tell our pack?' Sean asked as the thought occurred to him how terrified the pack must be of Lytta right now.

'For now let's not tell them anything, we just tell them not to worry, everything will be okay and so forth,' Sean said, he held Lytta's hand under the covers loving the feeling of her warm body next to his.

'Whatever we find in those letters is going to change our lives for good. I am ready for it, are you Mickey?' Sean asked.

'Yes I am ready, I would do anything to be with Lytta,' he said.

'I thought you would be, get some rest brother, we have a long day tomorrow,' Sean said closing his eyes.

Sunlight trickled in through the open window; the rays traveled the length of the room touching the floor. Touching the wooden chair next to the bed, and finally it reached the bed creeping up on the sleeping forms of Sean, Lytta and Michael causing Sean to stir.

Sean opened his eyes slowly, he was tempted to just close them and go back to sleep. He forced himself to get up and start the day. Leaning down he kissed Lytta's head, she moved her body closer to him mumbling in her sleep before becoming still again.

Sean smiled as he left the bed, he looked over at Michael still in bed, Michael's left hand was in his dark hair while his other held Lytta's waist, the covers on their side kicked down to their feet, Michael's right leg was over both of Lytta's legs while the other was over the side of the bed. Sean shook his head marveling at how Michael managed to contort his body in his sleep.

Once showered and dressed he returned to Michael's room, he found him tying his shoes on a chair, Michael wore a black suit, white shirt and a blue tie, his hair combed back from his forehead.

"Look who's all dressed up," Sean commented as he reached the chair he smirked down at him.

"Oh shut it Sean, it's only because I have a meeting with some snobs from San Antonio," he said standing up from the chair to check his reflection in the mirror, Sean stood behind him.

"I see, when are you going to be free today?" he asked.

"I am not sure maybe by lunch time why?" Michael said getting his laptop bag and walking out the door, Sean flowing close by.

"We need to open those letters," Sean said

"Yes, let's make it lunch time then. I wonder what we'll find," Michael said, the last part more to himself than Sean.

"I am not sure, guess we'll just have to wait," Sean said. Michael nodded, saying good bye they went their separate ways.

------<<>>----

When the smells of meat being cooked wafted to Michael's room, Lytta could not believe how fast time moved. She knew Michael and Sean were on their way up to the room so they could open those damn letters.

Lytta sighed, it had to be done, an image of Lisa's unfocused blank face appeared in her mind. Lytta gasped blinking repeatedly; shaking her head she attempted to lodge the image out of her mind, however it was too late, the horror of what she had done came back full force once again.

Everyone has thought of harming their enemy in some way before, heck she did it to several customers at the restaurant almost every other day, nothing had happened then why was it happening now? Lytta wondered. She got out of bed making her way to the bathroom, after washing her face; she sat on the sofa holding her bag that hopefully contained answers to why she had such abilities.

At the sound of the door opening she jumped from the sofa, she laid her hand on her chest when she saw Michael and Sean enter the room; she walked over to meet them half way. Sean held her in his arms as he gently kissed her lips, Lytta kissed him back holding onto his arms as though desperate not to let go, Sean felt her uncertainty,

"Hello my love," Sean said smiling down at her, he looked down at their arms; he loved the contrast between her dark brown skin and his pale skin.

"Hey," she smiled up at him.

He broke away from her finally so Michael could hold her.

Michael kissed her lips as well; he drove his tongue in her mouth as she sighed in his arms kissing him with the same fire that he had, he wished he could take things further but... he pulled away from her, he brought his forehead down to rest against hers as he looked into her eyes. He laid his left hand against her cheek.

"Hey beautiful," he said.

"Hey," she replied smiling.

"Come on let's sit on the sofa it's the most comfortable place in this room," Sean said holding her hand.

Lytta nodded as she walked over to the sofa and sat down, there was an awkward silence that followed after that. Finally Lytta spoke up,

"Are you sure you both want to do this, I mean you could.... you could back out now and forget about me," her voice faded as she said the last part.

"We are not going anywhere Lytta, not now not ever. We love you, you are our other half, beautiful, no matter what we find out, it won't change anything." Sean said hugging her to his chest; tears began to fall from her eyes falling onto Sean's arm.

"He's right, we will not leave you when you need us the most, we love you too much for that to happen," Michael said as he moved closer to her, Sean moved so that they both held her between them in a hug. Lytta cried harder now letting all the anxiety she had been feeling all morning out,

PHAROAHT
PHAROAHT
206 Followers
12