Only One For Them Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PHAROAHT
PHAROAHT
206 Followers

Sean and Michael moved to pass the creature, watching it suspiciously.

Feeling them approaching Filius moved faster than they both could react, his right leg stretched out kicking the side of Michael's body knocking him down.

Before Michael touched the ground, Filius punched Sean in the stomach hard; he kicked Sean's feet from under him, they both lay the floor in pain. Sean called his wolf forth morphing into his hybrid form as his shorts were torn from his body. He jumped on Filius knocking him to the ground as he punched him in the face continuously. Sean sank his teeth in his throat squeezing, dark black liquid sipped from the wound making Filius groan.

Filius pushed him off sending him flying to the wall next to him. Michael came from behind also in hybrid form; he leapt into the air as he brought his foot to connect with the back of Filius's head hard.

Filius went flying across the room breaking through the bedroom door falling on and over the bed.

Sean and Michael followed him into the bedroom; they ducked as a blast of fire suddenly came flying at them, it hit the lamp further behind them instead.

Sean got up from the floor nodding at Michael who crawled around the bed crouched low. Sean extended his claws as he ran for the wall, he climbed up the wall digging his claws in for grip, he climbed to the ceiling moving out of the way as a ball of fire came at him nearly hitting his head.

Michael leapt out hitting Filius's side hard making him groan in pain. Filius grabbed him by the headand he slammed him down into the ground as fire erupted from his hand singing Michael's fur, Michael yelled in pain as he was thrown to the floor. Sean jumped on Filius's back from the ceiling, using his momentum to knock him the floor.

Sean kicked his side using all the strength from his wolf; Filius endured the dull pain for a while as he waited for an opening.

It came when Lytta entered the room distracting Sean, Filius grabbed Sean's foot pulling it towards himself, he came crashing to the ground hitting his head on the floor.

Michael came out of nowhere and tackled Filius to the nearest wall. Filius crashed into the wall but turned his body a few seconds before impact so that Michael's shoulder hit the wall as well.

"Stop it!!" Lytta shouted at the doorway, her hair a flaming cascade of orange as flames engulfed the once dark hair in her fury her eyes turning black.

All three turned to her watching her closely for a moment, the adrenaline still pumping inside.

Michael pushed himself away from the creature getting up from the floor. He walked backwards away from the silver creature, out of the corner of his eye, he saw Sean moving closer to Lytta.

Michael watched as the thing stood up from the floor looking at him with angry blue eyes, the deep wound in its neck sealing shut as he watched.

"Do you know these filthy animals'then daughter of Hasen?" Filius asked enfacing the word 'animals' as he looking at Lytta who had her black hair again.

Sean and Michael growled deep in their throats advancing on him both ready to beat the shit of him. Michael raised his arm ready to attack again, who did it think it was talking about them like that.

He dropped his hand when he felt Lytta grab his arm lightly, how had she moved to him so fast. He looked at her face already calming down the second she touched him.

"Don't Michael, I am sure he had a reason for attacking you guys first," Lytta said.

Michael growled at her, his wolf angry at having been stopped it wolf wanted to spill more of his blood, he stopped when she flinched but did not remove her hand from his hairy arm. He closed his eyes forcing himself to calm down, he nodded at her finally.

Sean stood next to Lytta her other hand on his arm as well watching the creature as it moved forward before it stopped.

"They are not filthy creatures Filius, I do not want you to call them that ever again. And yes I know them; they are my lovers, why did you attack them?" Lytta asked.

"I assumed that they were a threat, my only regret that I did not succeed in taking them out," He said in disappointment. He pushed his flowing water like hair out of his face.

"We can finish this anytime freak, but you will not succeed," Sean growled, his voice deeper than usual as he wolf fought for control so that they could kill the thing. The thing stepped forward slowly.

"Guys stop alright, we have questions that need answers and he may have the answers. Now let us take a minute to get our feelings under control.

Afterwards we can sit down and talk, like I said before, if my vision is right, we do not have to waste," she said.

Lytta pushed Sean and Michael out of the room as they grumbled; they allowed themselves to be pushed out reluctantly.

After a few minutes, Filius walked into the room eyeing Michael and Sean seated in arm chairs, the sofa lay on its side. Filius stood next to one of the only free arm chairs ready to defend himself if need be.

"Where is the daughter of Hasen?" he asked. After a pause Sean spoke harshly,

"Changing into something more suitable," he said grinding his teeth as he told himself to be civil with the stupid thing for now.

Lytta walked in a moment later wearing sweat pants, her hair falling past her shoulders.

"Okay, I was in denial about whether you are here or not. But not anymore after what just happened. So what happens now?" she asked.

"We begin training immediately. I can feel the evil in the air as we speak, we do not have time to waste daughter of Remi and Hasen." He said moving to seat in the armchair.

"What would that involve exactly? And call me Lytta," she said.

Filius paused mid way from the chair he was about to sit on. He eyed her looking at her up and down, it was not sexual. It was almost as though he was looking for something on her body.

"What did you say your name was?" he asked.

"Lytta," she repeated slowly as apprehension crept up.

"Hmm interesting, your grandmother was very powerful Lytta, with your parents' strength, you may have a fighting chance, what it involves you shall find out as you go. Now let us begin training." He said standing up.

"Uhm okay but I need to get breakfast first, I shall not take long," she said.

"No," he said.

"What do you mean no," she said folding her arms below her large chest.

"You shall eat when we are done, we need to begin. The evil I felt might be Lord Anouk we need to train hard and fast in a short time." He said.

Lytta opened her mouth ready to argue with him, her lungs suddenly hurt as she stopped breathing. She held her throat as she gasped for air dropping to the carpet she couldn't breathe! Sean and Michael were at her side in an instant, fear filled them as they held her between them.

"Lytta! Sean call the hospital quick she's not breathing," Michael said panicking as his mate turned a little purple, his wolf whimpered in his head its tail between its legs pacing in his head.

Suddenly, Lytta sucked in a breath; she held her chest sitting up. She coughed loudly, she breathed in and out slowly. Filius moved closer to her, he looked down at her his blue eyes sparkling in the light,

"That was nothing compared to what Lord Anouk will do to you if you do not train and protect yourself against him. By the way I was using your ability against you." He said.

Michael and Sean growled as they jumped on Filius together. Michael punched his face into the floor sinking it deeper as the concrete gave way. The ominous sound of his knuckles hit Filius the floor cracked. The concrete splitting further as Michael continued to hit him Filius groaned as he felt excruciating pain. Sean kicked the side of his body; he felt extreme pleasure when he heard a bone breaking.

How dare this creature try and take away their mate from them!! More than anything, the fear he had felt of losing her in the few seconds that she stopped breathing had been more painful than he would have imagined. That this creature did it to prove a point was un believable.

A blinding light burst from Filius sending Michael and Sean flying from away from him. Michael crashed into the wall while Sean hit the lamp breaking it into a million pieces.

The door burst open as more than thirty beta's and gamma's entered some in wolf form and others in hybrid form, they had heard the commotion and came up to investigate. Seeing their alphas' getting up from the floor and moving toward a strange creature they fell behind ready to attack as well growling menacingly at it.

Lytta moved to stand in front of Filius whose hands were on fire ready to fight.

"Enough already!" Lytta yelled.

"WHY ARE YOY PROTECTING HIM?! HE ALMOST KILLED YOU LYTTA! I HAVE HAD ENOUGH, HE NEEDS TO DIE!" Michael yelled back his voice deeper as his wolf spoke.

His usually blue eyes silver, its wolf itching to dismember the creature that had nearly taken their mate away from them.

Lytta sighed, she was more than pissed at what he had done, she thought of her parents. They would not send her something just so it could kill her. She took a deep breath letting out as the tension rose in the room.

"I am not protecting him Michael. I agree that his method of getting my attention on how important it was to train was dangerous and stupid. I am angrier than you can imagine but he is right on one thing, we are all in a lot of danger, the sooner we prepare the better. Please try and calm down okay?" she said.

Michael scowled at her before storming out of the room shutting the door hard behind him.

Lytta looked at Sean; his eyes black, golden hair covered his body still in hybrid form, his wolf dangerously close to the surface. She walked up to him, his eyes flashed when she touched his hand.

"I know how upset you are Sean trust me I know. This is something that cannot be forgiven right now. But I think we should all calm down before someone gets seriously hurt. We are already causing a scene," Lytta said gesturing to the angry werewolves behind him.

"Let us focus on the danger at hand, I am useless to you guys in a fight right now and you can't sit around to watch me. The sooner I learn how to protect myself the better. Why not go do something else like work or go to the gym to work off the anger, please Sean." She begged squeezing his hand.

"You want me to leave you with this...this lunatic that nearly killed you? ARE YOU MAD WOMAN!?" Sean yelled looking down at her as though she truly had lost her freaking mind.

"Look he was sent to teach me how to use my powers and defend myself right? And he was created by my father," she said.

Lytta argued with Sean for the next thirty minutes as he told her how remaining alone with him was a bad idea. She in turn told him about why she needed to train with as Sean put it, 'a freak with a death wish'.

After a while though, Lytta convinced him and he agreed reluctantly, she watched as Sean ordered his warriors out of the room.

He placed four outside the door with instructions to enter and beat Filius to a pulp if they heard Lytta scream or yell in pain. Finally, Sean kissed her goodbye; he glared at the creature as he left promising death if he hurt her again.

When he left, Lytta sighed crashing into the armchair, she was exhausted already and it was just past eight in the morning. Feeling that she was calm enough without setting him on fire the second she looked at him.

"Boy, you sure know how to draw attention to yourself. That will not happen again or else I will have no use for you, do we understand each other Filius?" she warned.

Filius gave her what she thought was supposed to be a smile as he nodded.

"We shall work on how to properly threaten somebody later, now let us begin." He said as he sat down on the floor legs crossed.

Lytta hesitated before sitting down still wishing this was all a bad dream and she could wake up soon.

"Okay, we are going to work on creating your shield. Close your eyes and breathe very slowly in and out," he said.

Lytta did as he asked feeling herself calm down.

"Now imagine a blue shield covering your body. It is a very strong shield, nothing can penetrate it, and there are no weak points in your shield that can be used against you. Do you have it?" he asked.

Lytta nodded, she could see a blue shield around her it was circular in shape and as thick as her thigh.

"Now before you open your eyes, I want you to focus on keeping you shield up in your mind no matter what happens understand?" Filius asked calmly.

Again Lytta nodded she was ready.

"Okay open them," he said.

When she did open her eyes Lytta screamed. A huge creature was crouched on its hind legs; dark fur covered its huge body. It had massive black horns that curled upwards, its sharp claws had blood on them, deep red eyed stared on a face that looked like dull and lion had not been combined properly leaving a crack through the middle of its face that showed its muscle inside, the blood clotted over the wound.

It charged at her, its head down horns pointed right at her roaring so loud she had to cover her ears. Lytta backed up as it came, she watched it hit something hard just an arm's length away from her sending sparks flying were it hit. Lytta realized it must be her shield, because she was in a semi transparent blue dome. It growled low in its throat making eye contact; it circled the dome slowly hitting it with its fists sending more sparks flying.

The more the vibrations came, the more terrified she became, where was everyone? Filius was in the room with her, could he not see this creature? Or was he doing this maybe? And she had screamed, why hadn't the guards heard her? Where were Sean and Michael?

Suddenly, a huge hit to the side snapped her back to the present, vibrations rocked the dome, she watched as it showed its sharp teeth at her. Lytta almost fainted when she saw the crack in the dome where it had hit the dome had a hole the size of her fist in it oh no she thought in despair.

It was going to kill her at any moment. There was no way she could stop it she thought. Fear crept up her body paralyzing her as she watched it come charging, she knew this was the hit that did it for her she was going to die.

She heard the dome burst into pieces, Lytta closed her eyes at the last moment when she saw it continue charging, she hoped it would end fast. A sharp pain touched her side as its horns entered her side, she screamed in pain as she felt herself being torn apart on its horns. It pushed her against the wall, Lytta waited for what felt like forever in a fetal position for the creature to continue, felt her blood leave her body, as excruciating pain made her numb from her wound.

Lytta opened her eyes finally to find Filius crouched next to where she lay, a disappointed look on his sliver face the creature nowhere in sight.

"That was pathetic. The enemy works on fear Lytta they feed off it! And you reek of fear right now. If you hadn't decided to give up, making your shield lose strength, you might have been able to fend off the creature I made appear before you. Get up." He said harshly.

Lytta got up from the floor humiliated, she knew he was right. She had given up too quickly not believing in herself. She looked down for a few seconds in self pity before looking up. Filius now had a disgusted look on his face.

"You stand there in self pity of your mistake? When you should be trying to come up with ways to correct your mistake. At this rate you won't last five minutes against Lord Anouks' army Lytta." He said shaking his flowing water hair sending it bouncing softly on his shoulders.

Filius walked up to her stopping right in front of her. He asked for her hand Lytta held his hand. He closed his eyes; a green liquid filled his flowing waterfall of hair, when his hair was a green moving liquid a slight numb feeling filled her head.

Lytta pulled her shirt up exposing her tummy as she run her hand up and down tentatively her left side checking for puncture wounds from that horrible thing. And when she felt nothing she was relieved if not a little on edge.

Finally he opened his eyes looking down at her.

"We continue, we have a lot of work to do," he said leading her to seat on the couch.

"Now same as before, close your eyes and concentrate. See your shield in your mind; make it stronger than you did before. When you're ready, open your eyes and be on your guard." Came his deep voice.

Lytta blocked him out and built her shield changing the color to a lovely off purple color, making sure it did not have any holes or cracks.

"Now picture your shield as a hand held shield that covers your body plus two feet more, make it circular concentrate no matter what," he said.

Changing her shield, she felt ready enough to face whatever he created slowly she opened her eyes.

She saw nothing in front of her but her new purple shield was in her hand, she held the crystal colored handle it felt very cold and hard. She glanced at him confused, but Filius looked terrified, he was looking over her shoulder.

Her heart beat faster, what the hell was behind her that scared him!? Oh god she thought, Lytta turned her head tentatively to her right side. She yelled out loud at what she saw. A large creature stood at nine feet tall, it was made of grey stone. Four large hands held weapons, an axe in the top left hand and a medieval spiked ball in its top right clawed hand. A menacing looking sword that was larger than its arm, it looked like it could slice through anything was held in the bottom left hand, the last hand held a large hammer with spikes.

Its only cover was a dark loincloth at its waist, its face was bull like with rotten teeth, large black eyes were currently watching her every move as though analyzing what she would do. She didn't have enough time to study it further as it charged her a thunderous roar escaped its mouth, black smoke poured out of its mouth. Lytta screamed as it knocked the couch upside down, she landed on her arm under the couch.

"What is that Filius!" she yelled over the growling coming above them as the creature pounded on the couch trying to break it to get to them underneath.

"I DON'T KNOW! I DIDN'T CREATE IT!" he yelled back frantically trying to find a weapon underneath the couch.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN? THIS ISN'T ONE OF YOUR CREATIONS? Oh God," she said in despair.

Filius was about to respond but the couch suddenly went flying to the wall exposing them. The creature brought its hammer hard on Lytta, she blinked as she felt it smash into her shield, she yelled in pain from the force of impact. Lytta tried to concentrate on keeping the shield up as the large spiked metal ball hit the shield as the creature looked at her with death in its eyes.

"We need to move Lytta! When it pulls its weapon up from your shield run to that wall okay?" Filius shouted over the noise Lytta nodded numbly.

"Okay keep your shield behind you as you run now!" he said getting up from the floor. Lytta run keeping her shield up as she ran, she could hear the ground vibrated as it ran after them.

A powerful hit came from the creature on her shield; her arm was on fire from the pain of the blows. Suddenly her feet were swept from under her by its leg. The momentum sent Lytta flying across the floor and crashing head first into the side of the armchair.

She saw stars as her head pounded, a sharp pain hit her leg as the stone bull hit her leg with its hammer crashing her leg from her knee down. Lytta screamed in agony as she brought her legs up so they were behind her shield.

Lytta lost focus as she was blinded by her pain, the bull brought its axe and sword down on her shield hard, an ominous crack could be heard from the impact. She screamed as her bruised arm holding the shield was hit by the blow, when it lifted its weapons Lytta quickly changed hands so that her shield was now in her right hand. She held on as long as she could, losing track of time as the creature continued to hit her shield, it would move to the side where Lytta didn't have her shield, and hit the side of her body causing her to cry out. But Lytta soon caught up with the bull's technique, when it moved to her side the next time, she moved as well, so her shield was in front of her.

PHAROAHT
PHAROAHT
206 Followers