Only One For Them Ch. 07

Story Info
Progress is made and Tragedy strikes close to home.
17k words
4.76
19.4k
47

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PHAROAHT
PHAROAHT
206 Followers

Y'ello people, happy New Year! I know this is waayy over due but I had a bit of writers block for a couple weeks that finally cleared. Without further ado is that how you say it? (Further ado whatever) anyway here is the continuation of Only One For Them. Don't forget to comment and rate J

*

Sean sat up in bed, sweat dripping from his body as he tried to slow his heart beat. He focused on bringing his breathing back to normal.

A small hand touched his sweaty arm, Lytta sat up in bed looking at him concern written all over her face. Sean felt Michael stir as well on the other side of the bed.

"Bad dream?" Lytta asked rubbing his arm.

He nodded his head absently at her. Sean closed his eyes holding the bridge of his nose with his left hand he concentrated on Lytta and her calming touch. He tried to push the image of Lytta being dead and cold in his arms out of his head.

"Do you wanna talk about it, I am a good listener?" she offered smiling at him.

"No, it's nothing just a bad dream, go back to sleep love," Sean said attempting a smile of his own, but it came off as a grimace.

"Come on Sean, you look so shaken up. It is not, nothing, now what was it about," she probed.

Sean looked into her brown eyes, with so much pain in his for a second, before he replaced it with a blank expression.

"I can't tell you," Sean said getting out of bed.

He felt Lytta follow behind him, he sighed as he went to wash his face. Lytta rushed past him standing in the doorway in her small white vest and boy shorts stopping his escape into the bathroom.

"Don't give me that crap, what did you dream about that has you so unsettled Sean!" she said raising her voice. Michael moved up from the bed to stand next to Sean, he put his hand on his shoulder.

'Was it that bad Sean? It was about Lytta wasn't it, like my nightmare that she was taken from us right?' Michael asked in Sean's mind.

'Something like that except in mine she had been killed. I held her broken body as she faded Mickey, God it was the most painful thing I ever had to do, I 'd die if that happened in real life. I'm sick of this waiting. Haven't we been patient?

We need to mate with Lytta! My wolf is on edge now that he knows just how much danger she is in. I won't accept that she is safe without us unless she is mated to us. She is supposed to leave for work soon. That means she will be out of our sight with that lunatic out there, I won't have it you hear!' Sean yelled in Michael's mind.

"Well?" Lytta said.

She knew they were talking to each other telepathically because their facial expressions changed. Sean's eyes had even changed color at one point. That irritated her even more than she already was, he could share the problem with his brother but not his mate? She didn't care how absurd that sounded.

"Okay I'll tell you. I had a dream that I had lost you in a horrible way. It had seemed so real that I woke up in pain thinking I had actually lost you," Sean said carefully avoiding eye contact.

Lytta could sense that was the clean version of his nightmare but at least he had told her the truth or part of it any way. She moved from the door and hugged him to her rubbing his back. She felt him squeeze her tightly in a bear hug crushing her ribs.

"Sean, I can't breathe honey," she said.

"Oh sorry my love, but do not worry, I'm already calm just by being near you," Sean said as he leaned down and kissed her forehead Lytta smiled up at him.

"Alright you've succeeded in softening me up buster. I am going to get some sleep before drill sergeant Filius begins his 'training', I am right here if you need me," She said.

She hugged Michael before going to bed. They watched her go silently both deep in thought.

'Tomorrow Sean, we'll talk to her and hopefully mate tomorrow. Hang on brother, she will not leave this place without our marks on her body and in her soul,' Michael said.

'I hope you're right Mickey, my wolf refuses to wait any longer than that,' Sean said.

'As does mine, try and get some sleep bro,' Michael said as they walked back to bed and snuggled close to Lytta each trying their best to fall asleep.

--

Next mid-day

"That was better Lytta I want you to work on changing your shield's color and shape to a triangle with you in the centre. Filius said briskly.

When Lytta blinked he was gone, she stood up from the floor sweating. Her legs almost fell from under her but she held onto the armchair. Exhausted she collapsed into the armchair, 'let me just close my eyes for a minute' she thought.

Lytta woke up as Sean and Michael opened the door. Michael carried a large tray with different foods; Sean held a glass and a pitcher with red juice filled half way.

"Hey guys," she said. The nap had helped a lot, she felt better.

"Hey beautiful, that psycho really worked you hard today. Which power were you working on?" Michael asked.

"My shield and producing fire by thought, it was supposed to be easy since I have done both already but noo. Hmm that smells good is it for me?" she asked leaning closer.

"Nope, this is all mine but I'll give you some crumbs when I am done," Michael said.

Lytta laughed shaking her head she loved it when they could sit and laugh together.

"R..i..ght, come on dude, give me some of that chicken sandwich," she said.

"Alright children, leave me some T-bone and we'll be fine," Sean said dragging Lytta from the armchair to the floor kissing her neck making Lytta giggle. Michael moved to sit cross legged next to Lytta as well.

"Okay grandpa," Lytta said.

They talked for a few minutes before they ate in comfortable silence. Sean shifted on his pillow on the floor trying to figure out how to start.

"We need to talk Lytta," he said.

"Epic start, never a good sign but go on," she said around a mouth full of sour cream crisps.

"Have you thought about mating with us?" Michael asked sitting up straight.

Lytta swallowed her food grabbing a drink taking a sip.

"Yes I have. There is nothing I have wanted more except have my parents here with me. What exactly would it involve to be mated fully," she said.

"Like I said before, we both have to be inside of you. It has to be in hybrid form, and then at the right moment we bite you together on either side of your neck. When this happens the bond will form between us, we would be able to talk telepathically and read each other's mind. The first few days after mating can be pretty intense sexually, we probably won't leave your side all that much be warned. But the key thing is that we will finally be together forever," Sean said.

"Okay...I should tell you though, I haven't done anal before, it would be my first time that's the only thing I'm nervous about," Lytta said.

"We will go slow love; the pain will disappear soon enough. You will be too distracted to notice trust me," Michael said.

Lytta watched as they both became nervous as though what they were about to say would not be easy to take. Lytta swallowed hard wondering what else they would say to her.

"Another thing, we need to mate with you in front of the pack, that is the only way you will be fully accepted as our mate and alpha madam," Sean said.

Lytta choked on her food coughing loudly. Michael rubbed her back soothingly; she looked at him with large shocked eyes.

"You're kidding right? That's funny dude ha ha, let us get serious people what did you really want to say," Lytta said hoping they were telling her a not so funny joke.

Sean and Michael looked at each other then at her, 'oh man they look dead serious,' Lytta thought her heart beating faster.

"Isn't there any other way? I mean I don't like being naked for long when I'm by myself. It took me weeks to get over being self conscious when I am with both of you, now you tell me I have to... to do it in front of everyone? No way there has to be another way, a less public way," Lytta said panicking.

"Trust me Lytta, when we start our audience will be too busy with their own partners bodies to focus on us on the stage," Michael tried to reason.

Lytta thought for a moment, there had to be a way to mate with them without the whole pack seeing or at least for now hmm think damn it!

"How about this, we mate in private first, by the time it comes time to mate in front of the pack I'll have you both in my mind to calm me down," she said folding her arms under her chest.

Michael chuckled at that bringing Lytta to him; he hugged her close shaking his head as she giggled.

"Congratulations mate, you found a temporary loophole. Alright, we will mate with no audience first. She's brilliant isn't she Sean?" Michael asked.

"She sure is Michael, any other questions you want to ask Lytta?" Sean said.

"How old are you?" she asked thinking of it now she hadn't found out how old they really were.

Sean's smile faltered slightly, he sat up straight as he held her hand in his.

"How old people think we are... or how old we really are?" he countered.

"Come on, I already know how old you say you are so the latter," she said.

"Two hundred and thirty years old," Sean stated.

Lytta's eyes burgled out in shock.

"You're shitting me right? Oh my god, you're over two centuries old? I am dating old men," Lytta said looked at both of their handsome faces in shock and wonderful.

"Hurtful!" Michael said laying his hand on his chest in mock pain. Sean simply smiled at her, his blonde hair falling over his left eye.

"We're not that old in wolf years for alpha's so there are werewolves older than us," Sean said.

"Will I be able to change into a werewolf after we mate?" Lytta asked.

"Well....before I would have said yes after you ingested some of our blood in your system. But now that we know you're not human and from another planet I do not know if you will be able to change." Michael said.

"Look, Lytta love, I know you want to go work tomorrow morning but I insist that you sit it out.

Lord Anouk could be anywhere; I am not comfortable with you being out of my sight without any guarantee that you will be safe with this Lord out there." Sean said.

"I know that but I can't put my life on hold. I have bills to pay, plus I still have a month before I graduate with my marketing degree," Lytta said.

"If you were not so stubborn and accepted our offer to pay your bills you wouldn't have to worry. And for your degree you have basically graduated already. I'll talk to a friend of mine who might help make sure you get your degree without attending the last classes. You met your expectation so you can miss the month until graduation day." Michael stated arms folded.

"Well it would ease some pressure if I didn't have to worry about going to university so I'll take you up on your offer thanks.

But I am still paying for my bills that is not negotiable! Sorry, but I am not budging on that. And yes I am going tomorrow," Lytta said.

"Okay then, we mate tonight you're not leaving this house without being mated to us that is the only thing that will set our mind at ease, being able to talk to you and know when you are in danger through the bond." Michael stated casually sipping his drink.

"Alright, but I don't appreciate being ordered around Michael not one bit," Lytta said.

"I am not...." Michael began but stopped when Lytta cut in.

"What if the bond doesn't form because I am from an alien planet?" she asked.

"You're right we need to find out if the people of Trivus have a special way of mating as well. Call Filius forth," Sean said hating that they needed that psycho's help on anything.

"Okay, now please try and be civil no matter what he might say," Lytta warned looking at both of them.

"Fine," Michael said.

"As long as he doesn't do something stupid we'll be fine," Sean said.

"Filius," she said.

A white blinding light filled the room hurting their eyes, slowly the light faded. When they removed their hand from their eyes Filius stood in front of them.

He wore a black body hugging suit, black boots he had gotten from Lytta, his clear blue water like hair held back from his strong face his silver skin glowing in the light.

"You summoned?" He asked raising his brow looking at Sean and Michael then settling on Lytta.

"Yes, umm I wanted to ask you a few questions. Is there a special way that Trivians mate? I want to

mate with Michael and Sean to seal our bond and I am worried it won't work because I am not from this planet" she said.

Filius looked at Sean and Michael narrowing his eyes, Michael poured all the violence he wanted to do him in his stare. Sean growled low in his throat, his eyes flashing black as his wolf demanded dominance.

"Why you would want to be mated to these..." he started. Lytta gave him a stern look in warning; Filius smiled at all the tension.

"These 'men' for the rest of your life is beyond me. But yes, Trivians have a special way of binding themselves to their intended partner. You will have to say the sacred words made by your ancestors for you to be bound to them.

I must warn you though Lytta, once spoken, there is no way out once you are bond unless through death. Also it can be dangerous for if you choose a partner that is unfaithful.

Let's put it this way, if you cheat on your partner or have un-pure thoughts about another who is not your mate; a painful electric shock will go through your brain.

The more bad thoughts the more the pain, it will increase double what it was; in the end you die as your brain will be fried." Filius said smirking at Sean and Michael's surprised faces that matched Lytta's. He crossed his arms over his chest.

"Are you sure you still want to do this with that knowledge" Filius asked

"Yes" they said together.

"Will I be able to hear their thoughts and feelings?" Lytta asked.

"Yes you will. And all of you will be marked to seal your bond; the sacred symbol of a mated pair is called a Gaz`ta. It will appear on your body to seal the bond permanently it can't be removed once it's formed." Filius said finally taking a seat in the armchair.

"Will I be able to change into a werewolf" Lytta asked.

"I doubt it, but you are the first Trivian to bind yourself to creatures from another planet, who knows what will happen," Filius said.

Lytta nodded in silence, well at least there was hope that she could still change into a werewolf.

"Alright, what are the sacred words" Lytta asked.

"Come closer" Filius said.

Lytta stood up and walked to him, Filius laid his hand on her head. Michael and Sean moved closer as well not trusting him one bit with their mate since the last time he had almost gotten her killed.

Filius began to chant in a strange language, it sounded so strange slow and rhythmic as though he was saying a poem. There were times when his voice would rise and fall and the word he said would be prolonged.

His hair had a gold strip in it that moved rapidly back and forth as he spoke, when the last word of the strange language was spoken the gold strip moved out of his hair to his arm and hand, it appeared in Lytta's hair a second later.

The strip grew spreading over her dark hair until all her hair glowed with the strange gold color. Slowly the gold faded out of her hair leaving it black and curly as it normally was.

Filius opened his eyes finally; Lytta looked up at him not feeling different.

"What happened" Lytta asked.

"I put the sacred words of binding in your mind, when you are ready they will come to you. Is that all you wanted to ask?" Filius asked.

"Yes that's it," Lytta said.

Filius nodded briskly waving his hand in front of him, when they blinked he was gone.

'Don't do this Lytta, you can't marry these idiots! You don't need to mate with them," the voice that spoke just before she made Lisa go crazy whispered insistently.

Lytta ignored it, what the hell did it mean she didn't need to mate with them?

Lytta got up from the floor carrying a tray; she followed Sean and Michael out the door toward the elevator.

'You are more powerful than both of them combined Lytta you can take over this planet if you wanted. You can have anything you want without these animals!' the multi voices yelled in Lytta's mind.

'No!' Lytta shouted in her head.

"Are you okay beautiful?" Michael asked looking down at her with concern rubbing her arm.

"Huh? Yeah I am fine why do you ask" Lytta asked.

The voice become silent in her head finally Lytta sighed in relieve, that was weird she thought.

"Well you looked angry for a moment there, are you sure nothing's wrong," Michael asked as they neared the kitchen.

"Yes I am fine," Lytta said. How would it sound if she said she was hearing voices in her head?

Lytta felt a pair of eyes watching her; she looked to her left where the door to the lounge was. A teenage boy with blonde hair in a pair of blue shorts and a white shirt stood by the wall, his skinny arms folded watching her.

It was the way he was watching her that made her notice him, he looked like he was studying them. He would look at her then at Sean and Michael, and then at the other werewolves, his eyes held this raw rage in them.

When she passed next to him, he grinned at her before walking away. She didn't know why but that grin sent a cold chill through her spine, who was he anyway?

And why was she so worried about him staring at her, everyone stared at her in some way in the pack more so now with fear since she made Lisa go crazy. But her instinct told her there was something very unusual about him.

When they entered the kitchen the lycans present bowed at Sean and Michael greeting them. Lytta plastered a smile on her face during the formalities. They did their best not to act suspicious of Lytta in her presence but they still didn't know what she was as of yet which made them cautious around her.

Once seated at the island in the middle of the kitchen, everyone went back to their own business. Lytta listened as Michael and Sean talked to each other about pack matters.

Sean laid his arm around her waist lightly as they talked calming her down as his thumb moved in circles near her belly button soothing her troubled mind some. But not long after the feeling of being watched returned more so now.

She turned looked in front of her, five people stood by some chairs, the two females sat down, leaving the three large males to stand. They would take turns watching her, when she turned her eyes on the one staring they looked away talking amongst them.

The chill went through her again at the intensity they had in their eyes. Each and every one of them had the same rage in their eyes when they watched her, 'you're being paranoid' she belittled herself sternly.

She was more than happy when they left the kitchen; she had never felt so much anxiety at just being looked at before.

--~~~--

"My lord, the shape shifters are here with their report," Stan said.

"Good show them in," Lord Anouk said.

A small blond boy in blue shorts walked into the dark room followed by three large males. As they neared him, they pulled the skin off their faces, it stretched before the bloody mess was dropped leaving the floor covered with pealed skin.

Tall thin transparent creatures stood in front of Lord Anouk then, their large green eyes looked up at him, they all had bracelets on their forearms that glowed red. They bowed low before straightening on clawed hind legs though they stood upright.

"Lord Anouk, may you continue to spread pain and misery."

The leader said bowing he waited for Lord Anouk to nod before he began,

"We have news on Lytta and the pack from our days there. The pack is very close knit, they are all strong wolves, and they train every day for hours in their gym.

As for the alpha's, the brown haired brother is in charge of the south side of the pack, he has to travel thirty minutes to get there and back. He stops for lunch every day at a small restaurant on the way each meal lasts fifteen minutes. The blonde brother is in charge the north side of the pack, he is always in his office, and his lunch is brought to him by an omega at 1:30pm each day.

PHAROAHT
PHAROAHT
206 Followers