Only One For Them

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PHAROAHT
PHAROAHT
206 Followers

"Ya, when and where is this club?" she asked, still feeling like she was betraying Michael somehow, don't be silly, its one date she thought to herself.

"It is at St. Andrew street near auburn road, it is called the Cave, but I would prefer to pick you up myself, say around eight?" he said, he was so happy she had agreed.

"Okay, I'll give you directions to my place on Wednesday," she said, a club, it could be a lot of fun actually. Now what was she going to wear?

"I will be waiting, I will call you tomorrow, good night Lytta," he said

"Good night Sean," she said she waited for him to cut the line when he did; she cut the line herself and switched off her phone and went to bed.

The next afternoon Sean called his brother to his office, the knock told him he had arrived. Michael looked serious as he entered, he was on the phone, and whatever was being said made him frown, when he was done he put his phone back in his pocket. He looked at Sean smiling, "You wanted to see me?" he said as he sat down opposite his brother.

"Yes, I talked to Lytta yesterday, I wanted to let you know that we are going to The Cave on Friday," Sean said leaning back.

"So it was you that made her cut our conversation short asshole, before she cut me off I was going to ask her to dinner with me at the Grand on Thursday," he said in mock anger, he didn't mind, he knew that he would get to spend time with her soon enough, he just wished he had asked her first.

"What do you think she would do if I went on with asking her to the Grand on Thursday?" he said hopefully.

"I am not sure, she might feel like she was being smothered and worry since I asked her already, or she could agree," he said trying to weigh the pros and cons of her reaction if Michael asked her out the day before their date.

"Yes, that would be a problem, if she begins to feel undeceive it could delay us telling her about our little situation," Michael said.

"I think I will wait till next weekend to ask her, now we have to set some rules brother, I can't have you having all the fun without me," Michael said leaning back in his chair.

"Agreed, it would only be fair that if any of us goes any further, she knows exactly what she's getting herself into," Sean said leaning back as well.

"Well first off kissing and holding is okay, you just cannot have sex with her, I cannot either when I go out with her, as was agreed, we cannot tell her anything about Lycans without the other brother present, agreed?" Michael asked extending his hand.

"Agreed, are you sure you're ready for this? The feeling that she is the one gets stronger each day," Sean said shaking his hand and then running his hands through his hair.

"Yes, I for one am tired of looking, and I know she is the one, now the question is as it always has been, how will she take having two mates? If I wasn't in this scenario I would be startled and confused by it," Michael said getting worried.

"Don't get so worked up brother, if it was meant that she is the woman for us then maybe she will be understanding about it and accept us," he said trying to console himself as well.

"I hope you're right brother," Michael said getting up to leave.

"Me too," Sean said, as he watched his brother leave.

Lytta was going crazy, she still had no outfit for her date and it was now Thursday, she had been talking to Sean and Michael all week, and Sean had confirmed with her yesterday about the address to her apartment. She was currently at the mall with Elena and Hank trying to find her a suitable outfit. Elena had picked out several dresses that were immediately rebuked; Hank kept picking out slutty outfits, together, they were driving her up the wall, they entered another boutique,

"Guys, will you stop arguing? I just want something simple but tasteful," she said as she walked to one rack near the wall,

"I know that Lee, but nothing says simple like a dress," Elena said, on the other side of the rack.

"Pssh please, you didn't see this guy, she needs to show more skin, every guy likes that," Hank said picking a short leather skirt. This debate went on for a few minutes, in the end they compromised, they chose a red spaghetti top that showed more cleavage than she liked, they bought her skin tight jeans that hugged her hips, high heeled red pumps, much to her protest, they bought her a push up bra that they made her promise to wear tomorrow.

The next day, Lytta put on her new push up bra and then her top, when she saw just how much cleavage was showing she almost changed her mind about the top, she had to wiggle her hips as she put on her jeans, they showed everything, the curve of her hip to the outline of her knees, the pumps were last, she decided to put her hair in a simple hairdo, she let most of it fall around her shoulders, but she left a few strands to fall over her left eye slightly, she looked at herself in the mirror, the top clung to her bosom too tightly, but it flared out at the underside of her chest, it didn't show her waist which she was glad for, her stomach was not flat, it had a little round curve to it. She stepped out of her room and into the living room where, Elena and Hank were waiting for her, Hank whistled when he saw her, Elena jumped up and down on the seat,

"You look gorgeous Lee, and that rack is to die for damn," she said.

"Don't remind me, I feel like my boobs are jumping out of this damn thing too much," Lytta said pouting as she looked down.

"Don't be silly, you need to show those knockers more often, they certainly have my attention," Hank said, Lytta just thought she looked outrageous, she was Double D without the push up bra, now her boobs looked like giant melons on her chest, just then there was a knock on her door.

"Well either way its' too late now, he's here, I'll let him in while you get your purse," Elena said, her brown hair bouncing as she went for the door, Lytta went for her purse.

Sean was getting more nervous the longer this door remained closed, he heard footsteps and stepped back, already smiling. When the door opened, a petite brunette opened the door, she was in baggy pajama bottoms and a tight shirt with hello kitty's face surrounded by rainbows all over, her hair was long, the one section of hair that had fallen in front of shirt reached her waist in loose waved, her skin had a nice tan to it she was pretty, but it did nothing for his wolf,

"Hey, am Elena, Lyttas' roommate, please come in, she is just getting her purse," she said, stepping back so he could enter.

"Thank you Elena," he said simply as he entered the apartment, it was cozy inside, the walls were white, as he entered the living room he saw a table with four chairs in the corner, there was a large chocolate couch in the centre, it had multiple colored pillows from beige, black, white, a mix of black and brown, on one side sat a young man that was mostly fat with the potbelly beginning to show, he stood and introduced himself as Hank.

"Okay I am ready Sean, we can go," Lytta said as she entered looking down at her purse making sure she had everything she needed. Sean felt his heart flutter, she looked breath taking, she had on a thin strapped spaghetti top that showed the top of her breasts, and it was a lot on display compared to the last time he saw her, her jeans were skin tight they showed her hips flaring outwards then coming back to join her legs, on her feet were red heels to match her top, he felt like he could not breathe, he approached her as she finally looked up, her hair was let loose around her, a few of them were covering her left eye, making her look innocent.

Lytta felt her heartbeat increase when she watched him approach her, he was wearing a black stylish trench coat with buttons, her eyes travelled downwards, he wore a silk like black shirt inside, his black jeans were snug fitting, he wore black boots on his feet, his blonde hair stood out distinctly on his head, it was loose around his face, he looked like walking sin,

"You look so...gorgeous Lytta, am honored," he said as he kissed her hand, she looked like she was going to argue but decided to drop it, "And you look every handsome Sean," she said when he straightened.

"Thank you, shall we?" he said indicating with his hand the door.

"It was nice meeting both of you," he said to Elena and Hank without taking his eyes off her. Lytta walked to both of them and hugged them before she went out the door with Sean close behind. He put his hand on the small of her back lightly, he smelled like aftershave and vanilla she thought inhaling deeply, they left the building and to his SUV it had a simmering color to it ranged from deep blue, greens, red all at once,

"You know I've never seen an SUV with a variety of color before, it is beautiful," she said as he opened her door, when she entered she admired the inside while he walked round to his side,

"I am glad you like it, boy you should see some how people act when they see it, its' like they all want to buy it off me," he said smiling as he started the car and headed down the street. He turned on the CD player, soft electro came through, he turned it up slightly,

"I hope you like electro," he said.

"Ya, I've been looking for house music for a while now, this is dubstep right?" she said nodding her head to the music.

"It is, if you want, I can ask the DJ to burn some CD's from his selection, he plays up temple music for most of the night," he suggested, turning a corner and heading toward Auburn street.

"Really? That would be cool, so how long have you owned this club?" she asked. Sean thought what he should answer, in truth he had owned for roughly fifteen years remodeling it to fit the trends, but that would bring more questions since he was only thirty, Lytta just figured that he was calculating how long it had been, finally he said,

"Too many to count, but I think you will like it," They approached a huge building, it was painted black with the name the Cave in bold red letters that appeared to be bleeding droplets, it looked so gothic, she loved it, they parked down the street and got out, they held hands as they approached, it was a short distance only one block to the entrance,

"Are you cold?" he asked her, she thought of saying no but the wind had picked up,

"A little cold, I didn't plan this well," she said chuckling but holding her arms, Sean took off his coat and wrapped her in it,

"There, you feel warm? The inside is warmer don't worry," he said running his hands up and down her arms.

"Yes, am much warmer now, thank you," she said feeling better, they approached the club, the music could be heard throbbing in their ears even with the doors closed, there was a line at the entrance, most of the people there were in black, some looking alternative rock others had outfits that where more like they listened to hard rock because of the combat boots and piercings, they bypassed the line all together, Sean nodded at the door bouncer, he bowed his head low before opening the door, the music hit her hard, they were playing lady gaga' s 'Alejandro', the music was flowing through her body, numbing her, she bobbed her head as Sean held her hand leading her through the crowd, the women here were very attractive, they were wearing skimpy clothes, skin tight dresses of different colors, most were in danger of showing their underwear, some were in skirts, they showed a lot more cleavage than she was showing, she felt a little over dressed now, she brushed it off as they went to a corner where there was a velvet rope, behind was a short hallway, there was a body guard there as well,

'Chris, make sure no one disturbs us, if we need anything, I will let you know,' he projected as he lead Lytta through the past the rope and to the hallway, around the corner,

'Of course sir,' Chris said, wondering who the woman was, she certainly was a looker.

At the end was a booth that had a purple cloth on the table, there was a candle holder that had multiple candles on it, there were ribbons on the legs of the table and around the vase, it was beautiful, I said as much,

"This is beautiful Sean, did you know my favorite color is purple?" she said, putting the coat on the rack in the corner, Sean watched her chest as she put the coat on the rack, his hands were itching to grab the molds on display, her skin was lighter on her chest,

"No you're beautiful Lytta," he said as he waited for her to sit down before he sat down himself. Lytta just shook her head as she sat, Michael and him were either mad or they really believed that she was, it felt good to hear, not that she believed them for a minute.

"I was thinking that I we should eat first, then go dancing, how does that sound to you?" Sean said leaning forward to hold her hands in his,

"No I like the plan, so do you know how to dance?" she asked, a waiter came to their table from nowhere, he was a chubby guy in a white shirt, black slacks, he wore a black vest holding a pen and paper, he looked highly uncomfortable,

"May I take your order Sir and mi lady?" he asked looking down

"Yes, I would like the usual, Lytta?" Sean asked looking at her curly hair, I wonder what she would do if I touched it he thought.

"Uhm, how is the honey glazed chicken with fried rice and grazy?" she asked the waiter, for some reason he would not look her in the eye,

"It is a lovely dish, the salad is optional but recommended mi lady, it complements the dish," he said

"Okay I'll have that, go you have fries?" she asked holding Sean's hand on the table. The waiter did not miss the gesture,

"Yes, should I bring them with your order miss?" he asked shifting from one foot to the other, nothing like serving your alpha and his date to make you be on full alert, he inhaled as subtly as he could, she smelled human.

"If it would be no problem thanks," she said smiling; he glanced a peek at her then looked down noting the fries and leaving.

"Well, that was odd, he was in such a rush, he didn't take our order for beverages," she said amused, she wondered what had him so riled up.

"He is new on the job, must be nervous serving his boss, to your question before he came, yes and no, I can dance classic dances, like the waltz and the rumba but no I don't know all this grinding stuff that people sometimes do," he said.

"Well I'll show you the grind, I have a feeling you will like the grind," she said. They talked for about ten minutes before their food was brought, Sean mentally reminded the waiter to take their order for drinks, he looked horrified at having to be reminded.

"I am extremely sorry mi lady, what would you like to drink?" he asked quickly looking up at his boss, he didn't look upset.

"I'll have a glass of wine," she said, normally she didn't drink but tonight was a special occasion afterall.

"I'll have the same," Sean said, the waiter left them alone again, they ate their food in silence, but with the loud music, it was not uncomfortable. The waiter brought their drinks, they were half way though when LFMAO's 'Party anthem' came blasting through, she screamed startling Sean his eyes changed to black for a second scanning the area, when nothing seemed wrong he calmed down, which changed his eyes back to blue,

"What is it love?" he asked, she was on her feet.

"I am sorry, I just lovvve this song, let's dance," she said leading him by the hand past the guard,

'No one enters,' Sean said to Chris.

'Of course,' he said smiling as his alpha was lead to the dance floor he looked so out of place as he was pulled there by the small black woman.

"Okay, now just hold my hips and I will do the rest," she said turning around so that her back was to him, he did as she asked, when his hands touched her hips, she began to move to the music, her hips swayed from left to right and back again slowing down every so often to rub against his crotch, he was on fire, he moved his hands around her waist, she stiffened for a second then continued, bobbing her head back and forth, she grinded her ass back against him as she sang along,

"How do you like grinding," she asked as she moved her butt up and down and side to side, on his lap.

"I love it!" he replied, twirling her away from him then bringing her back to him but turning her to him, she pushed him slightly away from her and danced in front of him, touching her body as she danced, she watched him the entire time, she did a little belly dance then some foot work, and then moon walked back to him,

"Move your body like me when I move away from you" she said leaning into him. She moved away again, this time jumping up and down like everyone was doing around them, Sean watched her chest jiggle as she jumped threatening to spill out, he knew he had gathered quite an audience, he was the boss after all, he thought what the hell, he jumped up and down like she was doing as well, she moved around him touching his arm as she made circles around him, swinging her hips from side to side, she smiled at him the whole time, Sean smiled back pulling her to him and dirty dancing with his leg in between her legs, she straddled his leg, she moved her torso back and he followed while her while her hips grinded on his leg, making his wolf want to howl in his head, he followed the movement, the people in his pack stopped and stared in shock as their alpha smiled silly at his date dancing, it was a strange sight, this small woman in his arms was making him act like one of them. Lytta moved off his leg and held his neck as she danced, Sean held her waist tightly, moving his body as well, this was one of the most carefree he had been in decades except when he was with his brother. The song faded in the background slowly, she slowed down to a few moves,

"Men that was tiring, I'm not as fit as I should be," she said wiping her forehead with the back of her hand.

"Don't be silly, you were awesome!" he said neck to her ear, he could not take it much longer, he leaned down and kissed her, when their lips touched, there was heat that went through her, Sean felt like there were tiny ants waking all over him, he coaxed her mouth open as he held her in his arms so that their chests touched, she grabbed his hair and pulled, he growled at that, it turned him on more, the kiss turned more aggressive, those watching looked on trying not to make it obvious that they were staring. The DJ put on Chris Browns 'beautiful people', when the first few seconds came through, she broke the kiss singing the line 'everywhere everywhere I go, everywhere that I've been the only thing I see is beautiful people!' she sang, "Wait for it," she said, holding up her hands when the base came in she began jumping up and down, Sean just shook his head, joining her but not doing what she was doing with her body, she held his hands and they both moved round the floor spinning round and round, they slowed down and came close together, they kissed and parted, she danced while he went round her, sneaking kisses on her lips any chance he got, Lytta would push him away laughing when he succeeded. Some of those watching smiled at that, he was behaving very strangely to the way he normally acted, it made them want to know who she was all the more, the ladies in the pack looked at her with envy whenever he touched her. The song ended too soon so they reluctantly went back to their tables, dancing all the way there, when they reached the table, they both slumped down laughing. The evening went on like that, when a song she liked came on, they would go dance and come back sweating to drink some water or wine, when Lytta began to get lightheaded, they decided that it was time to leave.

Sean got his coat while Lytta got her purse, they left the table and danced through the dance floor and out the door, they walked down the street holding each other, Sean put his arm around her waist, his other arm was holding his trench coat behind him, he held the neck of the coat in his palm on his shoulder, the rest of it fell behind him, Lytta was so happy, she had by far the best date she had had in a long time, she held his waist tighter, she didn't want it to end.

PHAROAHT
PHAROAHT
206 Followers
123456...8