Only You Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nerd4music
nerd4music
1,624 Followers

Her lips formed into a perfect pout. "I'm sorry, D." She adjusted his collar and tie. "You know I don't mean to be a bitch."

"Of course you do. It's one of your most endearing qualities."

She smiled. "Endearing? Why baby, I didn't know you cared. Aren't you going to say anything about my outfit?"

Derek eyed the designer outfit. It was pure Carrie: sleek and stylish. "You look good, babe."

Her celery colored eyes lit up. "You always knew what to say to make me feel so good." Her fingers trailed up his arm. "There were other ways you made me feel good too," she whispered.

"Care..." he warned.

"I know," she said while backing off. "You've got a girlfriend now. Tell me something, Mr. Monogamous. How would your bird feel about you macking on Ms. Thick Booty?" Her eyes flickered in challenge.

"Carrie, Lottie and I aren't married to each other. Last time I checked, I'm a grown man and could do what I please. You're just bitter because that doesn't include you."

Derek almost regretted saying that when he saw her eyes darken. "So, you're just friends right? Just like we were friends?" She stepped closer to Derek. "Are you going to get tired of her too, Derek?"

He pushed her away gently. "I have to go, Carrie. Thanks for coming." He left her standing there and made his way to the ladies' room. Derek tried to shake off her words, not trying to let her get to him because she was just speaking out of hurt. But she was pushing some major buttons.

********

Tegan dabbed the wet paper towel on her throbbing temples. The lights, the music, the drinking—it was all too much.

Closing her eyes, she leaned her forehead against the coolness of the bathroom mirror, glad for the dim lighting of the bathroom.

Her eyes opened at a knock. "Occupied," she said weakly.

The knock came again. "Drea, I said I'm fine."

The door opened, but she didn't bother to turn around. It wasn't until she heard the click of the lock and felt strong solid arms around her waist did she gasp and look up.

"Derek?"

"Mmm, do you know how much your dress rides up with you bent over like that?" He dipped his head and kissed the nape of her neck.

"Wha..." her brain stopped the word process when his hand reached around to cup her heavy breast in his hand. His finger found her nipple, teasing the bud into a pebble while she struggled to breathe.

She could feel his growing erection pressing into the small of her back and it sent a nervous shiver up her spine.

She only had one boyfriend in her entire life. Donnie was a guy from her history class in high school, who was just as outcast as she. They had kissed a couple of times in her car and under the bleachers. One night as they sat in her car parked down a dark street he had unzipped his pants and told her to touch his "thing". Tegan had complied, and before she knew what was happening, he was forcing her head down, begging her to go down on him.

Tegan had been confused. She had watched a sleazy adult movie at a friend's house during a sleepover, but she wasn't entirely sure what a blowjob was. She had stuck her tongue out and licked him slowly. His shudder of approval bade her to go further. She continued licking him, pretending his cock was an ice cream cone and before long Donnie's body stiffened and something warm and sticky coated her cheek. He had patted her head and told her she was amazing. The next day he broke up with her in front of everyone, declaring "fat girls give the best head". So was the extent of her sex life.

Tegan shook the bad thoughts from her head and tried to concentrate on Derek, who was making her body feel so good.

"Derek..." she breathed. She whimpered when his hand reached up under her skirt and began its slow crawl up her leg to the waistband of her black panties.

"Yes, gorgeous?" he drawled. His fingers dipped into her panties, his knees weakening at the damp heat scorching his skin.

"You're not going to fuck me in a bathroom, are you?"

She turned to face him, bringing her lips up to meet his.

Derek moaned. "'Course not, Tegan J" he said tightly. "I am however going to make up for being so abrupt with you earlier." And with that, he pushed a finger into her wetness.

Tegan moaned, her fingers gripped the sink in front of her while the other hand wound its way into Derek's curls.

Her hips began to move against his fingers, her ass grinding against his throbbing cock.

"God, you feel so soft" he groaned. He slipped another finger inside her and she felt her knees buckle.

"D-Derek..." she whimpered. "Oh fuck."

His thumb circled her clit, teasing the button as his fingers pumped inside her. With his other hand, he stroked her nipple, cupping the breast in hand. He wanted to unzip his pants, bend her over, and fuck her to a screaming orgasm but he knew it wasn't time. She wasn't ready for that yet.

Her shallow breathing and the tightening of her walls around his fingers signaled her impending release. His teeth found her neck, nipping bluntly at the soft, russet skin.

"Open your eyes, Tegan J." he said hoarsely.

She did as he requested. She watched him watch her in the mirror. She stared at her breasts, heaving from his touch, his hand moving frantically in her panties. The fact she couldn't see his hand but felt his touch drove her crazy.

"Watch me make you come," he growled. His usual impish gleam was gone; in its place was something a bit more primal.

He tugged gently on her clit and she moaned loudly, her ass grinding into his cock harder.

"You like that," he whispered, both their eyes still fixed on their image in the mirror.

"Y-yes," she said.

"You want me to do it again?" he asked, thumb teasing her clit once more.

Tegan nodded, her senses on overload from his touch and dirty words.

Derek tugged on her clit once more and she left out a soft wail. "Fuck" she groaned.

"You ready to come for me, Tegan J?"

"Yes, Derek." She bit her bottom lip and stared at his reflection. "Make me feel good."

Kissing her neck, his eyes never left their reflection as his fingers began strumming her pussy faster.

Tegan braced her hands on the sink, watching Derek as he brought her closer to the brink.

His fingers mauling her clit, his other hand palming her breast, his lips kissing her skin, his breath hot on her neck spurned the fire.

Derek nibbled on her earlobe. "Come," he growled.

That one word, spoken so forcefully, and in that accent pushed her over the edge.

"Oh!" she shivered. He held her body close, fingers still pumping inside her slowly as her hips grinded out her pleasure.

Tegan continued to tremor as another small orgasm ripped through her. She tightened her hold in his curls as her heartbeat started to slow down.

She felt a sense of emptiness when his hand left her warm pussy. When he put his fingers to his lips and sucked her essence slowly from his fingers she felt her kitty pulse hotly.

"Damn babe," he moaned. "You taste so good."

Tegan smiled. She had never done anything like that before. It was ridiculously embarrassing and exciting at the same time.

"Tell me something," she said as she smoothed down her dress. "Do you make up with all the girls like this?"

Derek grinned, the devilish gleam returning once again to his navy blues. "Only the ones I really like." He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her close. "And I like you, Tegan J."

She could feel his throbbing cock and every part of her silently screamed for him to take her however he wanted. But she knew having sex in a bathroom was a no-no, especially for her first time.

"So take me out."

He smiled. "Deal. When?"

"I've got work in the morning. Maybe tomorrow afternoon?"

"You DJ in the morning?"

She laughed, her light brown eyes making him giddy. "No. I photograph. I just don't DJ, Derek."

"A woman of many talents. I like it." He kissed her lightly on the nose. "Tomorrow afternoon it is." He cupped her ass in his palm. "Until then, you wanna leave me a lil' somethin' somethin', as they say in the States?"

Tegan laughed. "You are shameless."

"I prefer cheeky, thanks."

"Whatever." She kissed him soundly, savoring his cognac taste and his heady aroma.

"That's all you get for now, Mr. Ryan." Ignoring her hormones, she wriggled out of his embrace and headed for the door. "After all, what kind of girl would I be, letting you fuck me before our first date?" With a waggle of her fingers, she was out the door.

Derek let out a long ragged breath. He shoved his hands into his pockets and stared at himself in the mirror. His normally unkempt inky curls were even more haphazard. His lips were red and swollen from kissing and his tie was crooked.

He grinned. He looked like a schoolboy caught with the cream.

"Tegan J," he whispered as he turned to leave the bathroom to rejoin his party. He chuckled. "What an awesome birthday present."

nerd4music
nerd4music
1,624 Followers