Only You Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nerd4music
nerd4music
1,624 Followers

There was a heat stirring inside her, starting from her toes and slowly creeping up to her belly. Tegan pulled him down to her, clutching his shoulders as she kissed him hard.

"Derek, I'm gonna..."

"Cum with me," he moaned. One last hard stroke had him growling out her name and for the second time that night, Derek spent himself inside her. Tegan pussy clenched his cock as she came with a loud whimper. Her arms and legs wrapped around his body, enveloping him in such softness he nearly cried out.

She peppered his face with kisses as he rolled over, taking her with him. When she tried to move off him, he held her in place with his arms. "Oh no you don't. I want you near."

Tegan sighed as her heartbeat tried to calm itself. She felt so wonderful. Her skin buzzed all over and her legs felt a little numb. She chuckled softly to herself.

"Uh, normally that's not what I guy wants to hear after having sex." He settled on his side and snuggled up to her back.

Tegan rolled over to face him. "No, not that. You were wonderful. Thank you."

He smiled, tucking his arm under his pillow. "I should be saying that to you."

Her hand reached out, entwining her fingers with his. "So say it then, Ryan."

"Thank you, Tegan James." His smile was illuminated by the moonlight streaming in through the curtained window. "You saved me the trouble of getting myself off."

Tegan slapped him playfully. "How romantic. You say that to all the girls you deflower?"

"Well I normally don't make it a habit of banging virgins. It's kind of messy, with all the tears. Plus, you're the oldest virgin I know. Do you know how hard it is to find virgins these days? At my age, I'd have to sleep with schoolgirls and I believe that's illegal no matter what side of the pond you're on."

They both laughed. "You mean I'm the first virgin you've been with? What about your first time?"

"I was fourteen and she was sixteen and the sister of one of my mates. She kind of attacked me in a broom cupboard during a birthday party."

"Oh, you bad boy. Macking on the older women."

"I'll thank you not to sully my good name. She practically raped me. Turned me into a sex-crazed pervert."

Tegan rolled her eyes. "You were fourteen. All boys that age are that way. Besides you clearly came out on the better end."

He nodded. "True. You know something? You are a first for me."

"Oh really? What am I?"

His face got serious as he leaned closer to her. "You're the first fine piece of chocolate ass I've ever had."

Tegan laughed loudly as he grabbed her as nibbled at her neck. "Ahh! Let go of me, perv!"

"Nope. You're stuck with me for a while."

She got serious for a moment. "Dammit, now that makes me think."

"About what? How I look like Adam Brody's extremely fit British brother?"

She grinned. "No, but now that you mention it...that's hot."

"I know. So what is it, then?"

Tegan didn't want to mention that he was only here for a short amount of time. He was leaving in two weeks, moving on to California to showcase his website. He didn't even live in the same country! All at once she felt a little foolish. She knew this thing wouldn't last. Well, it didn't make sense to spoil the time they had with trivialities.

She plastered on a smile. "I don't know if I want you in my bed tonight. You might snore."

Derek's blue eyes twinkled. "You'll just have to let me know. Why are we still up anyway? Don't you know guys usually pass out after a really good shag? You're keeping me up, virgin." He shoved her playfully.

"Hey! I'm not a virgin anymore, thanks to you buddy. Plus, I wanna talk some more. I'm not here just so you can get your jollies."

"Speaking of jollies let me know when you're ready for round two." He inched closer to her.

"Nuh-uh, Ryan. I'm going to need recovery time. Some dirty old man fucked me like he was going to break my back."

Derek winked. "Heartless bastard. He should know better. Maybe he was distracted by those sexy boobs of yours." He cupped a heavy breasts in his palm.

"Shameless flirt," she said.

"Tart" he replied.

"So are you!" she shot back.

"Touché. I am a flirtatious tart. I just hope one day God will forgive me for all my sexy sins."

Tegan laughed. She loved the banter between them. It felt so right, lying in bed after great sex, joking with the hot man who brought her to amazing heights of pleasure. This is how things should be, she thought. "You know, you never really mention your brother."

Derek was silent for a moment. "I don't particularly like to. Especially not after sex, you cheap bint. Now I'm all paranoid you were thinking about him during."

Tegan shook her head. "Honestly, I think I've seen only one of your brother's films. Besides," she said as her fingers brushed against his lips. "I think gamer boys are hotter anyway."

"Don't go trying to seduce me, Ms. James. I'll have you know I'm not that kind of boy."

"Oh really," she teased, her hand reaching down to cup his mild erection. "That's not what I hear."

His blue eyes darkened as she began to pump his cock. "Tegan J., don't start something you can't finish."

She kissed him gently. "Baby, I plan to go all the way."

********

Tegan woke to the sun streaming through her grey curtains and a huge smile on her face.

You just had sex you skank, her brain chanted. With a guy you barely know!

It was nearly 11:30. She and Derek had spent the rest of the night alternating between sex and talking until the early lights streaked through the dawn sky.

Perfection was the only way to describe it. There, in darkness of her room, she connected with a man on a level beyond the pleasure he ripped from her body with each orgasm.

She turned, watching him sleep soundly. He was facing her, his hand tucked underneath his cheek, his unruly hair curling out over the pillow and into his eyes. She realized then he looked so young and almost cherubic.

Tegan's hand traveled to her pussy and touched it gingerly. She winced slightly. Maybe an all-night marathon wasn't the bed of ideas. She couldn't help it, he was so cute—with the accent, and the eyes, and the hair sweet Lord the hair!

Apparently her body couldn't grasp the sore concept because she was getting hot just thinking about Derek. Despite the dull ache between her legs, her fingers idly stroked her pussy as she breathed sharply, a mix of pleasure and ache.

She nearly jumped out her skin when she felt his lips on her shoulder.

"You don't have to do that as long as I'm around," he whispered. His voice was heavy with sleep and lust.

Derek reached out and pulled her on top of him. "Derek..." she moaned in protest. "No more, at least for now." She still straddled him, despite her body's warning.

He groaned, his hands clasped behind his head. His blue eyes stared up at her, giving her the biggest puppy dog look he could muster. "You can't just leave me like this. Blue balls are quite dangerous to a man's health luv. I could die if you don't fuck me right now."

Tegan shot him a look. "Nice try, Ryan. Points for the look though."

Derek grinned. "Hey, I tried. What do you say, Tegan J? Why don't you give me a proper good morning greeting?"

She grasped his cock and was about to lower herself down when a jingling of keys halted her movements.

"What?" he asked.

"Shh," she said. She listened for a beat before cursing loudly. "Dammit. Perfect timing."

"Tegan?" a voice called out from the common area. "Are you here?" It was Drea.

"Is that a man's shirt on the floor?" a deep voice she recognized as Teddy's asked.

Derek giggled. "Mum and Dad are home. We are so busted." He slapped her ass, making her pussy rub against his cock.

Tegan fought a moan. "Quiet. They'll hear you."

"T, we already know you're back there. You've got five minutes to get out here or we're coming in." She heard Teddy guffaw. "And tell Derek to get his fine ass out here too."

Tegan leapt off him and scrounged around for something to throw on. She settled on a pair of short blue shorts and a white tank top. She ran an errant hand through her hair. "How do I look?" she asked.

He propped himself on his elbows and stared hard at her. "Like a gorgeous girl who's been shagged silly for the past nine hours."

She groaned. It'll have to do for now. As she turned to leave she noticed he was still in bed. "Get up," she hissed. "They already know you're here."

His devilish smile was back again. "Aren't you forgetting something?"

"What?"

"Well, I seem to have divested all of my clothing in an impromptu strip show and all my clothes are currently out in the living room."

Tegan groaned. "Shit."

"Never fear, my potty mouth paramour. I'll just MacGuyver myself something." He rose from the bed, giving her a nice view of his erect cock before wrapping her black bed sheet around his waist.

He grinned happily at her, clearly pleased with himself. "Ta-da!"

"That'll have to do," she said. "Come on."

They walked out into the living room as Drea and Teddy clapped loudly. "'Bout damn time!" Teddy shouted.

Tegan knew if she could turn red her face would be like a tomato.

Derek was beaming. "I've never had a round of applause before. This is just amazing." He walked over to the couch and picked up his jeans.

Drea's eyes followed him. "So, I see last night was good. Care to share, T.?" Her green eyes sparkled with amusement.

Tegan grabbed Drea and pulled her towards the kitchen, with Teddy behind.

"Oh stop, I was just teasing."

"I know," Tegan replied. "It's just that you guys have perfect fucking timing."

"Oh really?" Teddy asked. "Were we about to interrupt Round Two?"

"More like Round Ten."

"Goddamn!" They shouted in unison.

"I know," Tegan said excitedly. "He fucks like a champ but I am so worn out."

"Oh honey, you need to sit down and rest. Maybe get some fluids in you other than Little Ryan's." Drea said, laughing loudly.

"Jesus, does he have another brother?" Teddy said, pretending to fan himself.

"What happens now? I mean where do we go from here?"

"You have fun," Drea replied. "You enjoy the company of a great guy for the short time you're given." Before he goes back to his cokehead girlfriend, she added silently.

Tegan sighed. "You're right, Drea. I know we're supposed to hang out today, but I've got to get some sleep before we do anything."

Teddy nodded. We understand girl. We've all had those nights. I'm just glad you finally got yours."

********

Derek dressed hurriedly and slipped into the bathroom while they were talking. He fished into his pockets for his phone, which had been on vibrate. There were several calls: a couple from Matt, one from his brother, another from Angie, and two from Carrie.

He decided all of that would be dealt with later. Right now there was something else on his mind. Derek dialed the number quickly.

His bare foot tapped against the cool tile while he waited for the person to pick up.

"'Ello?" a groggy voice answered.

"It's me," he said quietly.

"Gorge? Is that you?"

He sighed. She had been using again. "Yes, Lottie. It's me." He gritted his teeth at the use of that awful nickname. It was short for gorgeous, but it always sounded like someone on an eating binge.

"What time is it?" she asked.

"It should be around afternoon time on your end." He sighed. "Listen, Lots I'm calling because I...I really feel like a prat to do this over the phone but, well we know this 'us' thing isn't working out. And it's pointless to be holding on innit? So why don't we throw the towel in?"

The phone was silent on the other end and he was afraid she hung up the phone in anger.

A loud snore told him his answer.

She had fucking fallen asleep on him.

Derek had reached his limit. "Bugger this," he spat as he snapped the phone shut. He was officially done.

Shoving his phone back into his pocket, he ruffled his hair and smiled at his reflection in the mirror.

"You're all hers, now."

nerd4music
nerd4music
1,624 Followers