Onsen Onna (Hot Spring Lady)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dior11
dior11
33 Followers

"I couldn't get enough. I started subscribing to some of my favorites. I never had sex with a guy, but the websites gave me a chance for self-stimulation, if you know what I mean, without the complications of having a boy friend. At first, I had to hunt hard for sources of lingerie and nice stockings in Japan. They were so hard to find! But over a year's time, I began ordering online internationally and was able to buy a wardrobe of really sexy garterbelts, sheerest of sheer panties, and many vintage stockings and fine RHT and FF stockings from online stores. Such stores must be underground in Japan! At least they don't have "brick and mortar" stores that I have been able to find, even in Tokyo!"

"So, now I am well stocked with fine lingerie and stockings —probably much better than most young Japanese women. I have been going to various onsen towns in Japan so that I can privately enjoy wearing nylon stockings in ofuro (baths)."

"I was tempted to wear nylon stockings in sento (neighborhood public baths), but it was just too risky. First, people tend to know each other in the local public baths. Second, there is little privacy with everyone out in the open. So, the best bet are hot springs with daiyakujo (literally, "large bathing place) which vary in size and layout. The ideal is kashikiriburo (private reserved baths) where you can have a hot spring bath by yourself in a locked space."

"In fact, before this trip to Nikko, I happened to be in Kurokawa Onsen in Aso Prefecture, Kyushu. They have a number of kashikiriburo. I could do anything I wanted without worrying about other bathers. Recently, I was also at Dogo Onsen in western Shikoku. The exhibitionist side of me overcame logic and caution, so I enjoyed wearing my garterbelt, sheer panties, and Hanes RHT stockings in the public hot spring bath. It took some planning and timing, but it is possible to avoid getting "caught." So far, so good."

As I listened to Erika, I was getting really excited! She now sat next to me on the lobby sofa, so I had a nice view of her white yukata (casual kimono for use in hot springs) which was made of light cotton, almost sheer. Looking at her lap, I could easily make out white garter straps, the glint of metal garter clips, and the dark welt of her nylon stockings. Her body seemed to be getting hotter, radiating heat.

The thought of seeing Erika wearing fine lingerie and old-fashioned stockings was just too much for me to bear. My dick was already at full mast and pre-cum was dripping out. My head felt light as I imagined how beautiful Erika would look with her gorgeous finely sculpted body and legs encased in one of her fine stockings. I would just love to feel her legs in the hot spring bath. Hot spring water usually makes skin feel super smooth and slippery—like the finest of silk. I could imagine how smooth nylon stockings would feel in hot spring water. Mmmmmm. Nothing could be smoother to the touch.

"So, Erika, did you come on this trip with some fine lingerie and stockings? I believe you were wearing Hanes RHT's, perhaps Gentlebrown? I really love stockings, so I recognized the characteristic light-colored band at the top of the welt. It is very distinctive. Gentlebrown is also my favorite Hanes stocking shade. It's not quite black, but very dark, like chocolate. It is so sexy!"

"Eric, you won't be disappointed. I brought a nice stash of garterbelts, sheer panties and my nicest stockings for this trip. I really wanted to get my mind off of work, so I wanted to indulge in my wildest fantasies." I even brought along some used stockings so that I wouldn't have to worry about snagging them in the baths, some of which have little rough bottoms that can cause runs. I wouldn't want to ruin expensive stockings that way. I save my new stockings for less risky occasions, such as meals and going out."

"In fact, in case you haven't noticed, I'm wearing Hanes RHTs in Town Taupe shade. Perhaps you have noticed the reinforced heels and toes which made my stockings even sexier? I just love to show off RHT stockings in public—often wearing my stockings with slingbacks, sandals, or sliders. My favorite turn-on is going into a shoe store and trying on many kinds of shoes. It drives the young shoe salesman crazy! I make sure I'm wearing a sheer dress with a hem above the knee, no slip, and my sheerest panties. A few times, I even dared to wear a black slip dress (not white—that's too risky) to a shoe store. I'm sure the shoe salesmen who fought to serve me had an eyeful and enjoyed themselves In the backroom!

"The other thing I love to do is to ride the Tokyo subways during rush hour wearing my finest lingerie and stockings. The first thing I enjoy is being manhandled by the subway staff who cram riders into the trains. I can't count the number of times that I've had someone push me into jammed trains while pressing on my hips circled by a garterbelt. Sometimes I get pushed lower down on my hips, like thigh-level, where my stocking tops and garter belt straps are. Inside the train, I would be crammed in with a hundred riders, and inevitably, there would be some daring guy feeling me up from behind. No one would notice a roaming hand inching up my nylon-clad leg, above the stocking top, along the garter strap, and into my crotch. One hand would be stroking my buttock and feeling up my garterbelt and stockings, while the other would be stroking my pussy—first through my filmy panties, then into my cunt, stroking back and forth, stimulating my juices which dribbled down my stockinged legs." This became a daily high both to and from work on the crowded subway—an addiction that I could not deny."

"Wildest fantasies?" I could only begin to imagine what she was like, but it was a great start to learn about her obsessive- compulsive love of lingerie and stockings and how she finds excitement in risky, exhibitionist situations, as well as getting wet and messy. And she has fine taste as well—much more so than most American women, but perhaps like many European women. For sure, she was an unusual Japanese woman, and I couldn't believe my luck in meeting her by sheer (no pun intended) chance. "What's my next move," I thought?

Part III – The Next Move

We had been sitting in the lounge area for almost an hour now. Erika's warm body felt so nice as she leaned on me while confiding with me about her obsession with garters and stockings. Perhaps, I thought, she would like to retire to one of our rooms for further relaxation.

"Erika," I ventured, "how would you like to come to my room so we can continue talking? Or, your room would be OK, also."

Erika replied, "Let's go to my room. I want to show you some things." With that, I practically jumped up out of the seat. I held out my hands to help her up. I wrapped my arm around her waist as we walked down the wooden floored hallway to her room.

Shedding our slippers inside her doorway, we entered her Japanese-style room with sliding shoji doors and tatami flooring. Turning toward me, Erika slipped off her obi from around her waist and opened her yukata. My God! She was stunning with white garterbelt and bra, sheer white panties, and dark RHT stockings!

"Eric, this is what I enjoy wearing every chance I get. Trouble is, Masato does not appreciate any of this. You are the first person to truly appreciate how sensuous lingerie and stockings can be."

With that, she let her yukata fall to the tatami floor and stepped toward me. I met her halfway and embraced her wholeheartedly. My hands slowly slid down from the small of her back to her ass and caressed the sheer material of her panties. My quickly rising dick was already planted in her crotch and ready to burst. I slowly thrust my dick back and forth as my hands slid down her garter straps to the stocking tops.

Erika moaned as she moved her hips in rhythm with mine. My yukata had opened in front and my dick was directly sliding along her dripping cunt through the sheer nylon panties. I went down on my knees and stuck my tongue into the crack while moving her panties to one side. My hands were now stroking the back of her sheer stocking-covered legs all the way to her heels. Erika trembled as she moaned in ecstacy.

"Wait a moment," Erika uttered. "Let's go back into the private furo, if you don't mind."

"Certainly," I replied, "let's go." She covered up her front with the yukata, but didn't bother to secure the obi around her slender waist. I did the same with my yukata as we stepped back into the hallway and proceeded to the furo. Not having bothered to wear slippers, her nylon covered feet slid along the smooth wooden floor with a soft, whispering sound. Arriving at the private furo, we locked the door behind us and prepared to shower before entering the hot water. We both removed our yukata and hung them up. Erika was just gorgeous. Her sheer bras showed her dark nipples and her transparent white panties revealed her black cunt hair and white garterbelt underneath. The white garter straps led my eyes down to her dark stockings.

I first filled the small pan with hot water and poured it over Erika. What little opacity there was quickly disappeared as her bra and panties became instantly transparent. Her stockings darkened even more, especially the reinforced toes and heels. I repeated pouring hot water over her, then shampooed her hair, then soaped her down from head to toe, carefully stroking every inch of her slender body. Rubbing the soapy lather over her panties and stockings was especially erotic—so smooth to the touch. Stroking her silky stockings from stocking tops to heels and toes was a wet dream come true. I then rinsed her off with the shower head.

Erika reciprocated by giving me a shampoo and washing. Her lovingly gentle stroking was driving me mad, especially as she washed my dick and stroked the soapy lather up and down, cleaning every inch of engorgement. After rinsing me completely, we were ready to soak ourselves in the heated furo water, about 42 degrees C, about 114 degrees F.

The hot spring water—not merely heated water—made our skins silky smooth. We lay in the water with Erika's stocking-clad legs across mine. The feel of her wet stockings was enhanced by the onsen water which further increased the soft, slippery feel of her nylons. My dick was standing at full mast, with the head touching her stockings. Any more stimulation, and I would probably shoot a load.

After soaking together for about 5-10 minutes—about as much as we could endure—we stepped over to the cold water bath and jumped in to cool off our superheated bodies. Our bodies tingled with the jolt of cold water—a difference of about 50 degrees F.

After a couple of cycles, we went into a Swedish style sauna. After a few minutes, we were totally drenched with sweat from head to toe. The glistening beads of moisture ran down Erika's body and down her legs adorned by water-darkened nylons. Water dripped off her RHT covered toes. I reached over and stroked her nylon-covered pussy, then inserted my hand under the edge to insert my middle finger into her slit. She needed no lubrication as her cunt juices were practically flowing out. My finger entered silently without effort. As I plunged in and out, Erika tilted her head back, her sleek black hair draping down her sweat-drenched back. She was already in ecstacy, but ready for my swelling dick to bring her to climax.

Dizzy from the unbearable heat in the sauna, we stepped out and rinsed off with cold water. For the moment, our passions subsided and we decided to dry off and return to her room. It was only 8 pm, so we had the night ahead of us.

(to be continued)

dior11
dior11
33 Followers
12