Onyx Dreams Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth blinked but didn't say anything for a moment. "Very well. You can tell her good-bye in the morning. I'll wake you. The cab that is coming to pick her up should be here promptly at 8 a.m. I hope you aren't a late sleeper," she added.

Cyrus nodded and looked at his plate once more. "I'll be there Ma'am, fully clothed of course." Cyrus chuckled nervously, hoping to lighten the tension that had seemed to descend upon the conversation.

"You do that. After you eat, Anthony will give you a tour of the grounds and you will meet some of your teachers. I hope you're ready to work hard," Elizabeth explained.

Cyrus nodded and wiped his mouth with his napkin. "Of course Ma'am, its the least I can do for your gracious hospitality."

"You'll do fine," she assured him as she patted his hand. "I have to go start on doing dishes. You two boys have fun," she said as she excused herself from the table.

Cyrus smiled a little as she patted his hand, watching her go. "So...where do we begin?"

12