Onyx Dreams Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Exchanges, while noble, aren't always of equal value. You don't know all the rules, she does. So her punishment is heavier than yours. I'm sorry Cyrus, but you cannot save her from this. Now come," Anthony said sternly and gestured for Cyrus to precede him.

Kennice watched everything from her spot in the water. She could feel her mother's anger and she wondered what her mother would do for a punishment this time. She shivered at that thought.

Cyrus took a breath and stood firm. "No, I won't let this happen Anthony. I am grateful for your hospitality and help and I know I can never repay those gestures. But this is not right. She isn't experienced with men and I took advantage of that. She is a victim not a perpetrator. Have you never been in a similar position, so consumed with desire for the first time that you thought it a crime against the world if you stopped?"

Cyrus hoped his words might sway Anthony's views, he doubted it, but there was always hope.

Anthony gave Cyrus a long look. "You're too young to understand this now, and you will maybe still hate us for this but this is the way it must be. You both have greater destinies than the one you think you see now. Trust me on that one," Anthony said, his voice sounding weary for the first time since Cyrus had met him. "Enough talk. We're leaving now," Anthony said as he touched Cyrus' arm and teleported himself and Cyrus back to the monastery.

Cyrus was about to protest when suddenly he found himself in the monastery. Looking about Cyrus' frowned. "How the...did you do this?" Cyrus looked at Anthony before remembering his ask. "Please Anthony. I beg you, don't punish Kennice for a mistake I caused...I stared it, I went looking for her...I took advantage to her attraction to me."

"Come, there's six tubs of dishes that you have to wash boy," Anthony said, keep a friendly grip on Cyrus' arm as he steered him toward the kitchen and the dishes.

Cyrus sighed and looked at the floor. "Only six? A'll have them done in a couple of hours. I've seen worse." Cyrus finally realized his attempts were futile at protesting Kennice's innocence. "I guess I don't get to say goodbye tomorrow then?"

"I'll see what I can manage," was all Anthony said before walking out and locking Cyrus in.

Cyrus sat down in front of the tubs and cursed his stupidity. Once again his 'gifts' had proven to be more of a curse to him. He knew he should never have come here. Father was right; Cyrus didn't need to go looking for trouble. Trouble always came to him.

12