Onyx Dreams Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cyrus sighed and gave his Father a long look. "It's a little difficult to marry a woman when you've just had ten bells of shit kicked out of you by a dragon, Father."

"Did you even propose to her? When did you last talk to her? Tell me you didn't just love her and leave her!"

"Father, it was a month ago! And as I said before I'd just had the life beaten out of me. Doncha think it would be a bit better to wait until we'd both healed up a bit first? Besides that psychopath Erykia would've just beaten her worse than before because of it."

"Cyrus, even though you were hurt, you should have found a way to get her something. Even a small message would have worked. Women don't think like men. She probably assumes that all you wanted from her was a good fuck and now that you got that you don't care anymore."

"Father! She knows I love her. We connected on a level I've never felt before. It's destiny I'm sure. Once this is over I'll acquire a ring alright?"

"Son, in all the sexual education I taught you, I think I neglected something. Women are strange creatures and the sooner us poor males learn that the easier life is. True you might have connected on a new level but unless she is a mind reader, she isn't 100% sure of your love. It is easy for a person to say the words "I love you" but it's harder to mean and display it." He held up his hand to forestall Cyrus. "I'm not saying you don't truly love her but this is how women think, my son. They are very emotional and require being told by their males that they are needed and cherished."

Cyrus sighed softly and nodded in defeat, he knew he couldn't win this argument. "All right father, but I'm still not allowed to go near her for another month yet." He paused for a few moments before continuing. "So who is this person you want me to meet?"

"Ah, if I told you it would spoil the surprise." Isaac held out a blindfold. "Put this on and come with me."

Cyrus raised a suspicious eyebrow a moment before reluctantly putting it on and holding his hand out to be guided. "I better not be led into any furniture for laughs."

"Son, you know me better than that." Isaac took his hand and easily led him down the hall.

12