Onyx Dreams Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breasts spilled out but she paid them no mind. "Your father is truly your father but he descends from the bloodline of Skarl, the Overlord. Your true mother saw him one night, as he was sneaking off to met the woman he loved. In that moment, your mother remembered the Overlord Skarl and her love for him. She decided that she wanted to be one with him again and so, bespelling your father, she took him to her bed. You were the result of that union."

His hand moved to her breast and crudely groped as he pondered this. "Perhaps you are correct, but that does not tell me who my mother is, does it?" He roughly pulled her up from the chair, pushing her over a table and pulling down the back of her pants.

She didn't try to stop him, really what would be the use? Besides if this was her punishment, she'd rather he take it out on her and not Julian. "Isn't it obvious? Who is the one person, above all others, who has tried to thwart your destiny, my liege?"

"Well so far today that would be you." His own pants were open now, his thick hard member throbbing in the cool air. Roughly he dragged the head of his shaft up and down her lips for a moment before almost savagely shoving inside her.

She gasped in pain but silenced the noise immediately. "Your mother, your mother is...." Suddenly her throat constricted and she couldn't get the words out.

He continued to thrust into her with hard, unforgiving strokes, his hand smacking down upon her pert buttocks. "Well? Who is it Katherine? Cat got your tongue?"

She coughed hard and yelled for Julian to loan her some magic to combat the geas Erykia had placed on her.

"Well if you are going to be so quiet with me Katherine...perhaps I should carve some more off of Julian's hide? I hear the cuts from the back are nice."

"No! Please," her plea changed to a moan for despite his roughness, she was becoming enflamed and wet. "Your mother, your mother is High Priestess Erykia!"

He stopped suddenly, glaring down at her, "You think I am so gullible to believe such a blatant lie? How stupid are you to think I would believe that!"

"I don't think you're stupid! Please, my lord!" Katherine was torn between wanting him to make her cum and fearing his rage if he did not believe her.

"Then how do you expect me to believe such a thing, Katherine? You have no way to prove that she is my mother, do you?" He stayed perfectly still within her, leaving her wanting.

"There is a special mark that is passed through her bloodline and it's always in the same location no matter if you are male or female." She whimpered, wanting him to sheath himself in her body, riding her.

He pulled out of her, standing back a couple of paces, leaving himself open to her, his length dripping with her juices. "Then show me where it is. As far as I know I have no marks upon me."

She stood, her eyes on him. Slowly she walked over to his dresser and retrieved the two hand mirrors. She curled her lip in disgust when she recognized the female rider to whom the ornate mirror belonged to. The other one was standard issue for riders. She handed him the smaller mirror and moving behind him, held up the larger mirror. "Look into the mirror, my liege. Here is your birthmark and birthright." She pointed to a flame shaped mark between his shoulder blades. It was lighter than his normal skin and was almost completely invisible to the naked eye.

He raised an eyebrow as he looked at it, just barely seeing it and no more. He turned around, clearly not satisfied. "And who's to say you didn't randomly pick out that mark and make up a story to fit?" He suddenly backhanded her, sending her sprawling across the floor, "You are getting sloppy Katherine. Your lies used to have more substance to them."

She clutched her nose which was bleeding, her eyes blazed with her own anger. "I am not lying, you heartless bastard! It is your mark but you don't have to believe. Deny your heritage and the power you could wield, you stupid, stupid man!" So upset was she at his callous disregard for her explanation that she lost all semblance of groveling. How dare he? How dare he insult her?

In the blink of an eye he was gone, but only long enough for her to notice she was moving through the air, a loud thud heard as he drove her against the wall again, just hard enough to almost fracture her weakened ribs. "Perhaps I did not make my intentions clear when I said there would be consequences if you lied to me." His face was stony cold now, he was tired of this little charade and his patience was wearing thin. "You will show me how to access these powers, assuming they are there. If there are no results within two hours I will carve up your dragon and post the pieces to your former mistress, along with pieces of you. Do I make perfectly clear?"

She wheezed, glared defiantly then looked away. "You have to have a High Priestess activate them. And no," she held up a hand, "I'm not telling you this so that you'll seek out High Priestess Erykia, I'm just explaining it like I was told by the druid who instructed me."

His face lost all emotion, his eyes narrowing. This was not news he wanted to hear. This would make acquiring them incredibly difficult. "And tell me...how do they get activated? The ritual involved?"

"A spell of power that is handed down from one High Priestess to another. And I'm not sure how you know, just that you do know. Maybe a shift in your magic base. But you'll feel the difference."

"And how did she perform that spell Katherine? What did she do to you to trigger this shift?" His face was returning to normal again, the wheels slowly beginning to turn once more.

"It's never been done to me. I don't have blood powers. But if I understand correctly, it requires a blast of her powers slamming into yours."

Another click in his mind as the gears shifted position, once more he felt an idea coming on, along with something more...erotic. A slow cruel smile graced his features, this was not going to end well for someone. "Tell me Katherine, do you think you can contact Erykia while on the brink of orgasm? Hmm?" He lifted and spread her legs before settling her once more upon his stiff rod, sliding deep within her.

She gasped, her pupils dilated and her nails dug into his back. She reached out and connected with Erykia's mind.

His hips began to vigorously thrust as he closed his eyes and focused, probing into Katherine with his own mind, connecting through the mental link all riders shared. Once inside he whispered softly as he felt Erykia enter Katherine's mind. ~Surprise, witch!~ He let the mental barrier down on his arousal, flooding the sensations into their shared link, the force of it knocking through Katherine's already weakened barriers, unleashing the pure and utter chaos of the moment.

Erykia screamed angrily and reacted with swift fury, slam the full brunt of her power down the blood bond to Katherine and toward Cyrus. She wanted him dead!

The power surged through Cyrus's exposed mind. Deliberately he let it go as deep as it would, connecting directly with the core of his being, the source of his power. The resulting clash was incredible, the reaction surging back up the link in all directions. The world went dark for Cyrus. However just on the very edge of his mind he could hear the barely audible voice of Katie muttering, "Stupid boy...."

12