Onyx Dreams Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lee could feel her nearing that important climax. He pulled back and with three hard, deep strokes pushed her over the edge.

The very earth trembled as she peaked, shuddering against him, gripping him so tight within her. Sweat dripping down her body as her juices ran down his balls and legs.

"Ahhh, my priestess! Mistress!" Lee shuddered with his own manly release. His female core still ached but that did not matter. He had made his mistress happy. He could die happy with that knowledge alone.

She cradled him in her arms as she came down from her high, lightly stroking his hair. "If you can do that every night then I think I may just have to keep you for myself Lee..."

He perked up. "Truly mistress?"

She nodded towards him and cupped the side of his face, it had been so long since she had felt like this. Perhaps this was the silver lining to the invasion of that bastard Cyrus into her mind. He had awakened something within her that she thought lost ever since Skarl had left her. "I believe so Lee."

"I would like that, mistress. I will not disappoint. I will protect and cherish you as the treasure you are."

She chuckled softly and ran her fingers through his hair, "Oh you will do that and much, MUCH more my pet..."

With that said she slowly pushed his head down her body towards her centre, she planned to make him work all night.

* * *

Anthony stood outside gazing up at the heavens. He smirked when he felt the land tremble. He couldn't remember how long it had been since Erykia had been fucked. He was glad though that the hand maiden Lee was here serving this village. Sometimes it took one who walked both forms to give love the way it needed to be dispensed. Though he doubted Erykia thought of it in such poetic terms. Now he had to contact Hayden.

He reached down inside his energy and found the link that bound him to the dragons and with a gentle tap, sent a request to be heard. Then he sat and waited.

After a few moments a deep booming voice was heard, it was not Hayden's, however. ~Who calls an audience with the King of Dragons?"

~It is I, High Priest Anthony Davenport. I humbly request a moment of the King's time.~

~The king is in conference with his Advisors, state your reasons and I shall decide if it is worthy of his time.~

~We have a way to trap the Overlord but it would require Priestess Kennice's assistance.~

A feeling of acknowledgement came across the link. ~Very well, I shall inform the king, he shall contact you momentarily~

A few minutes later the feeling changed to the more familiar presence of Hayden. ~High Priest, I am told you have good news?~

~Yes, we have a way to trap the Overlord. It would, however, require your rider's help.~

~That is good news indeed, how do you intend to achieve such a goal?~

~With a three pronged attack. Cyrus will be distracted by Kennice's reappearance. While that confrontation is happening, We will have Rhys attack from the back and Erykia and I from the sides to bind him. I do believe between the four of us we can do this.~

~Hmm that could very well work, let us hope however that we are not too late and he has not outgrown us already.~

~We will pull from the land if we have to but we need to stop him now.~

~Agreed, I shall inform Kennice of this development immediately and be with you as soon as I can Anthony.~

~Thank you, King Hayden.~ Anthony hesitated and then added, ~Is she doing all right?~

~She is doing better than expected Anthony, be proud to know she is far stronger than she looks.~

~I have never doubted. The quiet ones usually are. Her mother and I miss her but we'd rather have her safe than dead.~ ~Indeed, I must go now Anthony if we are to make good time. Be safe.~

~You too, King Hayden.~ Anthony released his end of the link and sat down, wearied. "I'm getting too old for this."

* * *

Kennice emerged from the bath, tired and contemplative all at once. There had to be a way to reach Cyrus and bring back the man she loved.

At the edge of her mind was the gentle presence of Hayden, he wanted to respect her privacy so had left her alone while she bathed. He wanted to be sure she was finished before he disturbed her.

~It is all right. I am finished. Is something happening? Is there more news?~ She began to towel off the water from her body and wrung the excess out of her hair.

~Indeed, your parents have devised a plan to capture Cyrus and put an end to his campaign. You must play a key role in it.~

~What do I have to do?~ This was what she'd been waiting for. If she could just talk to Cyrus, make him see....

~You must provide a distraction and draw him out so Rhys may engage him in combat long enough for your parents and the High Priestess to subdue him.~

Kennice made a face. ~I don't think that's such a good idea. The minute Cyrus sees Rhys, he'll try to kill him.~

~That's the point, Kennice. he will keep Cyrus' attention from your parents and the High Priestess doing their work.~

Kennice sighed and donned her clothing. ~I suppose. I will do whatever everyone thinks is best.~ She said the words but her heart was not in them. Always fighting. Why couldn't this be done without fighting? ~When are we going?~

~Back to the human realm. your father will give us the full details when we arrive.~

~I must grab my cloak. I am ready now.~ She couldn't disguise her eagerness to return home.

A smile crept across Hayden's features as he extended his hind leg towards his rider so she could climb upon his back. ~Very well, we shall leave immediately.~

Kennice got into place and made herself comfortable. Happiness thrummed in her breast. Home. She was going home!

With a beat of his great wings, Hayden became airborne, lifting up into the skies above the dragon citadel, heading straight for the portal to the human realm. He hoped this plan would work. Cyrus was coming dangerously close to the power level of even a dragon. At that point he would be a formidable opponent even for Hayden himself.

Kennice felt Hayden's emotions, if not his thoughts, and began humming a tune her father had taught her as a child. It advocated peace instead of war.

A few minutes later they had passed through the regal portal of the dragon king and were landing at the edge of the village, the grasses being blown over with each beat of his massive wings.

She wiggled impatiently until Hayden landed. Kennice grinned and let out a whoop before sliding down his leg and to the ground.

"Kennice!"

"Mother!" she cried and ran toward her parents who had just appeared on the small hilltop.

Anthony watched as his wife dashed down the hill and snatched her daughter up in her arms in a hug filled with love and relief. "I'm so glad you're safe Kennice! I was so worried about you."

Kennice was laughing and crying all at once. "Mother, I can't breathe!" she joked but inside she was relieved that they were unharmed. She looked over her mother's shoulder. "Father!"

Anthony approached the pair, his smile growing larger as he neared them and wrapped his arms around the two. "My child, we're so glad you're finally home."

"I thought, when the monastery was destroyed...I didn't understand why he tried to hurt all of us. I know now that Cyrus is being controlled. I have to help him."

"Sh, my child, it's all right. I'm not going to let that monster hurt you anymore." Elizabeth was crying tears of joy at finally having her daughter back in her arms.

Kennice pulled back a little and wiped the tears from her mother's eyes. "He's not a monster, mother, just lost and confused. And I'm okay, I promise."

"He destroyed our home on some quest for vengeance against you, Kennice! How can he not be such a creature?"

"Just because a bird kills an insect does not make it evil! It is life and Cyrus has had a rough one. He is only reacting, not really thinking."

Elizabeth felt a scowl come to her face. "Reacting to what? You have done him no wrong Kennice! That is what makes him a monster."

Kennice could feel the familiar frustration building. Her mother wasn't listening! "He's reacting to our emotions and our attitudes. He sees your anger and assumes you hate him and are trying to harm him."

"So he tries to kill my daughter whenever someone is angry with him? That's even worse Kennice! He truly is a monster."

She stepped away from her parents and eyed them sadly. She felt Hayden's reassuring presence hovering in her mind. "I am sorry that you cannot see the good in him."

Elizabeth persevered in her belief that Cyrus was a monster. "Kennice, how can there be any good in a person who wants to kill you? Someone who has done him no wrong and shows no anger towards him? It's like kicking a kitten because it crosses your path."

She turned her back on her parents. "I will not discuss this any more. I," she stopped and her eyes narrowed. She spun around and pointed behind her father. "She's here?" Kennice glared daggers at Erykia who had just topped the hill and stood watching the group.

Anthony frowned at the accusing tone. "Yes, Kennice, she is the reason we are alive today. What's wrong?"

"Nothing, nothing at all!" she snarled and hurried back to Hayden's side. What she didn't say to her father was that she could feel the energy humming in Erykia which meant the High Priestess had taken a hand maiden to her bed. Kennice forced her mind away from other more hurtful memories and stroked Hayden's leg.

~My rider, we can leave, if you wish. You said you only wanted to see your parents.~

~I know, I, I need a moment.~

Hayden said nothing else as he waited for her to regain her composure.

Anthony took a step towards his daughter. he wasn't sure what was going on. He wanted to find out but the situation seemed to be becoming more and more delicate by the second. "Kennice, sweetheart, please tell me what's wrong?"

"I am fine, father." She turned back around and found Erykia had joined them. She bowed low. "High Priestess, I apologize for my behavior."

A genuine post orgasmic smile crossed Erykia's face as she looked at Kennice. Her body was still throbbing with the energies she had experienced with Lee. "You are forgiven child, in these hard times it can be difficult to find some time to...relax as we used to."

Kennice stiffened. "I'm glad you are 'relaxed,' High Priestess. Hayden explained to me that you wish to trap Cyrus."

The High Priestess nodded. "That is true, we believe our strategy to be solid. once all the pieces are assembled we will move upon him and end this threat once and for all."

Kennice bristled at Erykia calling Cyrus a threat but she held her tongue. Arguing with the High Priestess would get her nowhere and possibly disciplined if she wasn't careful. She may be a rider, but Erykia still carried a brutal stick that she wielded with efficiency.

Erykia smiled once more, extending her hand towards Kennice. "Come, we will discuss the matter in greater detail inside where prying eyes cannot spy upon us."

She started to refuse the offered hand but thought better of it. She took Erykia's hand reluctantly. A small jolt of sexual energy sparked between them, a remnant of spells from the past, giving Kennice just the briefest flash of what had transpired between Erykia and Lee.

"I am glad you are safe and well Kennice, it would have wounded my heart to have lost such a divine woman as yourself."

Kennice snarled and tried to jerk free. She didn't want this! She had always dreaded the times when, as a hand maiden, she'd been summoned to Erykia's bed. She'd detested it. Though a High Priestess needed to love both males and females, Kennice had only wanted Cyrus. Erykia knew that and had punished her for it.

The grip tightened on her hand and Erykia pulled her close, her voice a sharp whisper, too low to be heard by Anthony or Elizabeth. "You are going to come with me, Kennice. we are going to inform you of the plan and execute it with Rhys' help, regardless of your feelings for that abomination. You have no idea just how dangerous he has become!"

The images of how Cyrus had overwhelmed her defenses with sheer brute force shot into Kennice's mind. "He did this to me on a sheer whim, Kennice, to see how I would react. Just imagine the horrors he has in store for you once he plans out how to get you like he got me."

Kennice gasped and paled at the assault of images. The mind couldn't lie and Erykia was very disciplined with hers. "No," she whispered. "What did you do to him first?" she demanded.

"I did nothing to him Kennice. I had a spy in his ranks, watching him, gathering information for us and this was his response when he discovered her. I have no doubt he will have far worse consequences if he should capture you."

"So now you're worried about me? How kind of you," Kennice hissed, her eyes narrowing in anger.

"Of course I am. you are the next High Priestess and the rider of the king of dragons. If you are to fall there would be chaos of an unimaginable scale!"

Kennice glared and then glanced away. Erykia was right. If she fell, the land would plunge into chaos. And she didn't know how it would affect Hayden and the dragons either.

Erykia began walking again, pulling Kennice behind her. "We do not have much time. Once we fill you in, we must find Rhys. that stupid boy has gone wandering again."

Kennice didn't protest and in the back of her mind, she wondered if this would all blow up in their faces.

12