Oops

Story Info
A white wife cockholds her unsuspecting husband.
2.6k words
3.9
120.8k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got careless and my wife Rhonda found my porn stash. Besides the usual Jenna Jamison DVD's I have a lot of black on white films. For some reason that turns me on. She also went on my computer and figured out how to research the sites I've been visiting. You guessed it black guys fucking white girls.

Maybe it has to do with my wife telling me that she once dated a black football player in college and how once she got used to his enormous cock it felt good.

Now at nine inches I'm no slouch and most girls have told me I'm the biggest they've ever had. But the image of a huge black cock ramming my wife's tight white pussy intrigues me. The videos that turn me on the most are the ones with women that resemble my wife. Tall, 5ft. 8in. blonde with large fake tits. 34DD.

I did notice once when we were watching porn on cable that she got extremely turned on when a black guy was banging a white chick. She gave it to me good that night. So it's on her mind too.

She didn't tell me she'd found my stash till one night when I got home. She met me at the door in a hot mini dress and five inch stilettos that really showed off her muscular legs. It was low cut to reveal her nice cleavage. She started rubbing my cock through my pants. She lead me to the bedroom and pushed me down into a chair she had positioned in the center of the room. She started doing a seductive lap dance. As she danced she started removing my clothes. Pretty soon I was naked with my cock at full attention.

She was pleased with herself and she let me know it. She went down on me and as she got more and more into it I started pinching her nipples and rubbing my hands through her hair. She pulled back and scolded me saying I thought you couldn't touch the dancers? "Since you've been a bad boy we'll have to take care of you" she said. With that she got up and got some scarfs and some handcuffs from her dresser.

This was the first time I've seen the stuff. She handcuffed my hands to the chair then my legs were tied to it with the scarfs.

As I sat there helpless with my giant erection as she went to the TV and turned it on then she hit play. On it was on of my DVDs with a big black guy banging the shit out of a white girl.

"Look what I found. You like this shit? Do ya?" she demanded. She grabbed my balls and squeezed. "Well?" she barked. "Sometimes" I shouted in pain. "Oh, you like seeing a little white girl being banged by a big black dick, do ya?"

When I tried to explain she told me to shut up. "Do you like seeing a big black dick in a little white chicks mouth too? Well?"

I just nodded yes.

"Well, do you think I didn't notice all these cunts resemble me?" "I guess you'd like to see me fuck and suck and big black cock, wouldn't you?"

When I didn't answer she grab my dick and squeezed as hard as she could. "Well?"

"I don't know, maybe, I've thought about you fucking your boyfriend in college before" I finally screamed.

"Well, we'll see how much you like it, be careful what you ask for."

With that she left the room. A minute later she returned with a big naked muscular black man. She was pulling him by his big hard cock. It had to be at least eleven inches long with a head that looked like a plum.

I had a knot in my stomach, and my dick was twitching. I was nervous, excited and disoriented all at once.

She stopped in front of me, looked me right in the eye and said "You can stop this anytime you want just say the word and I'll stop otherwise I'll know you want to see this big black dick fuck your little wife's tight white pussy." She shook the guys dick to emphasize her point.

I was dazed and confused but strangely turned on.

She looked me in the eye as she knelt down in front of his cock. As she stared at me she started sucking him off. "We're good?" she asked.

I just nodded yes. Two feet in front of me my beautiful wife was blowing a black stud. As she took more and more of his cock into her mouth he finally spoke.

"That's it baby take all that nigger dick"

I recognized his voice. Till this moment I hadn't looked at his face. I looked up to see Shawn, a former co-worker of hers.

She had told me how some of the girls at worked had fucked him and how big and good he was.

I'd met him several times at company functions. I remember being strangely turned on watching the two of them dance at a company Christmas party several years ago. If I remember right she fucked the shit out of me that night too.

He winked at me. "Rhonda tells me you like to see big nigger dicks fucks the shit out of little white sluts."

I just shrugged.

By now Rhonda was really going to town on his cock and had him almost completely in her mouth. She was squeezing and pulling on his balls as she bobbed up and down on his shaft.

"Easy baby, you'll make me shoot my load down your throat." he said.

"I want you to come all over my face and tits, just like in the movies right Jim?" Rhonda said as she released Shawns dick from her mouth and starred right at me.

"Easy bitch, Jim wants to see that sweet white pussy stretched by a big black cock, don't ya Jim?" With that he picked her up and kissed her. "You taste like nigger dick, let Jim taste what a real cock tastes like."

With a devilish grin on her face she came closer to me and started kissing me, shoving her tongue deep down my throat. "How do I taste?" He laughed. "White folks are fucking nuts."

Pleased with herself she lead him to the dresser and lifted one leg onto it then bending over and order him to fuck her with his big nigger dick.

She clearly had this planned out as I was inches away from her pussy and had a perfect view as he penetrated her.

As he inched his way in she screamed louder and louder, pain or pleasure it was hard to tell. He reached around her and squeezed her tits and pinched her nipples. She moaned louder and louder.

He was buried to his ball's now and they slapped her ass as he pounded her like a cheap whore.

"You like my big nigger dick, don't ya slut? She didn't answer. "I'm talking to you bitch" he said as he slapped her ass. "Say it bitch, say it"

"Oh. God I love your big nigger dick, fuck me with it, harder, harder, yes, yes, oh God yes" she screamed as she stared right at me.

"You better get used to it cause you'll be fucking it a lot from now on, my friends too. You'll do whatever I say to get more of this nigger cock, won't you bitch?"

"Oh God yes, just fuck the shit out of me!" She almost begged. She had several orgasms as he fucked her for what seemed like forever.

He pulled out of her and yanked her over to a chair. He sat down and spun her around facing me.

"You like this position, don't you Jim? This way you can watch that big black dick stretch the shit of me, right?" She slyly said as she grabbed his cock and guided it into her waiting pussy. She slowly lowered herself onto his cock and as more and more disappeared inside her she again asked if she should keep going.

"He's loves it bitch" Shawn laughed. "He's gonna wanna watch you fuck all my black friends." With that he grabbed her tits with both hands and rubbed them hard pinching and pulling her nipples.

As she hit bottom she had a massive orgasm. She pushed herself back into Shawn exposing her violated pussy even more to me. As she worked her way up and down on his shaft I saw how her pussy lips grabbed his cock with each thrust. Sometimes they'd disappeared inside her.

He finally told her he was cumming.

"Save it for my mouth" she told him.

He pushed her off and stood up spinning her around as he pushed her to her knees.

"Suck it bitch"

She didn't have to be told twice. She ate it up like a baby bird and a giant worm.

Soon he pulled out and exploded into her waiting mouth, face and tits. When he was done she looked me in the eye as she licked what she could off her face as she rubbed the rest into her skin.

Shawn took his finger and wiped some cum off her tits then stuck it into her mouth. She licked it clean. "You're gonna make a good fuck toy" he laughed.

She crawled over to me and kissed me pushing some cum into my mouth.

She continue to kiss me until Shawn pulled her away. "I'm getting soft here babe."

I couldn't tell, it looked as hard and big as ever to me.

He pulled her to him by her hair and pushed her head down to his cock. As she went down on him he told me what a good cock sucker she was and how him and his friends at work always lusted after her. How she flaunted her tight ass and big tits. He said they had bets on who would fuck her first. He kept egging her on telling how her life has changed, how he was going to open her to new experiences and how now she's a black cock whore. "Blow your old mans cock for a second, it looks like he needs some relief" he said as he headed towards the bathroom.

She turned to me and said "You'd like that wouldn't you?' We'll you don't deserve it, yet" She put both hands on my shoulders and leaned down to my cock and just blew on it. "He said blow" She said with a smile.

As she toyed with me Shawn came up behind her with a jar of Vaseline.

He shocked her when he rubbed some of it on her ass. She spun around quickly. "Oh no, not there" she said.

From previous experience I know she doesn't do that.

" Shut up bitch and do as your told, I'm fucking this sweet ass or it's the last time you see my big black dick in your pussy." With that he spun her around and pushed her down with her hands gripping the back of my chair and facing me, eye to eye.

I looked over her shoulder to see him lube up his dick and her ass. Her face was inches from mine I could barely see his monster cock disappear into her ass but I could see the pain on her face as he inched farther and farther into her.

She was also screaming like a mad woman.

"Oops, hadn't planned on this, did you?' I laughed.

With that she hauled off and slapped the shit out of me. It felt kinda good.

Shawn continued to pump away and finally Rhonda started getting into it. She had several orgasms before Shawn pulled out spun her around and forced her to her knees.

He started jacking himself off till he shot another monster load into her open mouth and face.

I guess she didn't like the way I was looking at her cause she got an evil look in her eye. She came over to me grabbed my hard cock and squeezed as she said "You think that's funny? Does it get you hot? Huh, huh. Well do you think this is hot?' With that she stuck her cum soaked tit in my face and ordered me to clean it off. She mushed her tit around smearing cum over my face, but I didn't lick. "Do it!" she yelled as she grabbed my cock again and squeezed harder.

When I screamed she stuck her tit in my mouth. She had me lick her completely clean.

Shawn just laughed and said something about white people being crazy as he went and took a shower.

While he was doing that Rhonda was tormenting me. "Wanna feel how stretched my pussy is?" "Did you like the show? Cause I'm gonna fuck him again, and he's friends. I'm a whore for black cock now, isn't that what you like? I might not let you watch again either. I'll just tell you about it, or maybe not. Maybe I'll be spoiled and never fuck you again" As she talked she rubbed her dripping pussy all over my secured hand.

Shawn came out of the shower and Rhonda ran to him. He pushed her away. "Crazy white bitches, once they get nigger cock they can't get enough. I gotta get home. Can't have the old lady smelling white cunt on me." Shawn grabbed her panties that were laying on the bed saying he needed these to win the bet with the guys on who'd fuck her first.

With that Rhonda walked him out.

When she returned she said they had a date for tomorrow night. He was gonna take her to a club and make her strip and fuck who ever he said. "How does that make you feel?' She asked.

"I couldn't get any hornier than I am right now, I've never seen you look any sexier than when you sucked that big black dick into your mouth. I almost came when he shot his load all over you. Your hotter and sexier than any girl in an one of those videos." I said.

She looked genuinely touched. "You need to cum, don't you?'

"God yes!" I said.

"Your gonna see what my pussy tastes like after it's had a big black cock in it first." She said as she straddled the arms of the chair and stuck her freshly fucked pussy in my face. She pushed the back of my head in to her saying "Do it good, if I don't cum you don't cum"

That's all I needed to here. I went to town on her.

She had several orgasms before engulfing my cock with her mouth.

I exploded almost immediately.

"You really liked tonight didn't you?' she said with cum dripping down her chin.

I just nodded as she lowered her gapping cunt onto my still hard cock. She was so loose I rattled around inside her. But it was a good feeling. She had several more O's before I came again. She untied me and we took a shower together. We fucked several times the next day.

Our sex life has never been better, she didn't go out the next night but about a month later she whipped out a dvd saying she heard it was good I needed to watch it.

It was a dvd of Rhonda being a stripper at one of Shawn's friends bachelor party. She stripped, fucked and sucked all eight guys at the party and as a climax they a got in a circle and they covered her in cum.

Shawn has another party planned for her and she said I can go. But that's another story.

THE END