Oops

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hornet
hornet
568 Followers

I jumped on the bed, breasts bouncing and spread my legs wide. "Get over here now!" I ordered. "I need your cock in me right now." He quickly moved between my legs, pausing for only a second to stare at my exposed pussy. Then he moved forward and his cock slipped into me. "Yes," I moaned. "Fuck me hard. Fill me with cum."

He started pumping away, his cock glistening with pussy juice as he slammed his cock into my cunt. He was like an animal, all he could do was grunt, moan, and groan.

I felt my orgasm approaching and pleaded, "I'm going to cum, don't stop. That's it keep fucking me. Yesss, I'm cummming. The orgasm ripped through me causing my pussy to tighten on his cock.

Suddenly he cried out, "Oh yes, I'm going to cum." He rammed his cock deep and started filling me with spurt after spurt of cum. When his cock was empty he collapsed onto me panting, "You're incredible."

I smiled as he rolled off onto his side. I bent down, taking his cock in my mouth and sucking it clean. I climbed off the bed and said, "I don't know about you but I'm famished, how about some dinner?" I turned and walked out of the room still completely naked, my tits swaying with every step. I could feel his cum oozing out of my pussy and down my legs as I prepared dinner.

As you can imagine these events have completely changed our lives. Jeff has become the man of the house in all aspects of the word. He's moved into my room and has proven to be an insatiable lover. I can imagine that some of you will look down at me for having sex with my son, but he makes me feel like a queen and I'm going to enjoy the 'ride' while it lasts.

hornet
hornet
568 Followers
12