Oops... I Did It Again

Story Info
Sisterly love is a great thing.
1k words
4.37
241.9k
35
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mike4469
mike4469
36 Followers

This is my second installment of my secret love life with my sister, Karen. If you want to find out what has already taken place, read "Can't fight temptation."

That first time with my sister was, how shall I say, incredible. And it only got better. We played it cool for a couple of days afterward, but there was no doubt in my mind it was going to happen again. We kept flirting with one another, licking our lips seductively, smacking each other's ass... you know, junior high stuff. Of course this was done while our mom was nowhere around. God, if she found out what happened, well... let's just say it wouldn't be pretty.

Anyway, after 3 days of going to bed frustrated beyond belief and having to take matters into my own hands, it happened.

I had just gotten out of the shower and was getting ready to go out with a couple of friends to the local bar. I had a towel wrapped around my waist and was shaving when my mom called out for me and Karen. She said she was going to her friend's house for a little while and would be back by 9. We said our goodbyes and went back to what we were doing.

I was just finishing up when Karen knocked on the bathroom door. She said she had to pee real bad and for me to hurry up. I opened the door and she burst in like she was shot out of a cannon.

"Wow, you weren't kidding, were you?" I asked. " Couldn't even wait 'til I was done?" "Nope, sorry" she replied. I let her have her privacy and went to my room to finish getting ready. I was starting to get dressed when once again I heard Karen scream. I hurried into the bathroom to find her standing outside with a look on her face like she had just taken a bite out of a lemon.

"What's wrong?" I asked. She pointed into the bathroom and said, " there's a spider in there. Please, get rid of it"

All I could do was chuckle. "You wuss. He ain't gonna hurt you." I grabbed a tissue, picked up the spider, and tossed it in the toilet.

"There, he will never bother you again." I said rather sarcastically.

"Thank you. I just get freaked out by those things" she replied. She walked up to me, put her arms around my neck, and whispered "I owe you one." She giggled and went back to her room.

Now, who in their right mind wouldn't cash in on a statement like that. I stood there for a moment to trey to figure out the best way to go about doing it. I dropped my towel and went back to my room. I laid down on my bed, grabbed the phone and dialed my sister's cell phone. It rang a couple of times before she answered it.

"Hey, what's up?" she asked .

"Nothing" I replied. I gave a short pause and then said " Whatcha doin"?

"I am trying to figure out what nail polish to put on. What are you doing?"

"Well, if you must know, I am lying on my bed, thinking about how you can pay me back for killing that spider for you. And I have a couple of things in mind" She almost seemed stunned but quickly replied, "Oh really. How's that?"

"Well, you can start by getting undressed and joining me in my room," I said.

"Mmmmm.... sounds nice. But what if I don't want to?" she teased.

"I think you want to. I think you want to just as bad as I want to. Maybe more" I said.

"Maybe. But we don't want this to become a habit. It could get very complicated and I don't think either one of us wants that" she said.

I was slowly stroking my cock while listening to her sweet voice tease me. I was so caught up in the moment I didn't notice the sudden silence. I looked at the phone to see if we were still connected when I heard Karen say, "nice cock. Mind if I join you?" I looked up to see her standing in my doorway, as naked as me and just as turned on.

I dropped the phone and said, "you better." She climbed on top of me and gave me a very passionate kiss. Our tongues were going crazy in each other's mouths and our bodies were grinding together. I had my hands on her ass and was kneading her cheeks. My cock found her tight little hole and she was more than willing to take it. She was soaking wet. It made for very easy access. We started to fuck in a very rhythmic manner. She broke our kissing and sat back on my cock.

"Oh God, this feels sooooo good. Mmmmmmm.. Oh yeah. Fuck your baby sister. Fuck me hard,"she started chanting. It took every ounce of strength I had not to shoot my load right then and there.

After a few minutes of her riding me cowgirl style, I grabbed her by the hips and in one motion threw her on her back so I could continue my assault on her pussy from above. She threw her legs over my shoulders and screamed, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming. Oh, yeah , make me cum."

She started cumming and that set me off. I moaned," Oh yeah, baby, I'm gonna cum too. You want big brother's cum inside you? Huh?"

"Oh, fuck yeah, I want to feel your hot cum deep inside me. Come on, cum inside me. Cum in my pussy." With that we both came together. I shot my load deep inside her. It ran down her legs as we embraced and kissed each other.

"That was so fucking hot. Thank you," I said.

" My pleasure," she said. " Now get dressed. You're gonna be late and I don't think we should tell anybody the reason." She stood up, winked at me and went back to her room, laughing. I got dressed, all the while thinking about the next time I would get a chance to be with my baby sister

mike4469
mike4469
36 Followers