Oops, Party Wife Got Knocked Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,380 Followers

After some kissing and hugging Tim about floored me. You liked that didn't you, he asked? My reply was, yes I did that was great. Ya think we should find another guy to bring into the bedroom for you to have for real? In shock I said hell no, I would never let another man fuck me. I can't believe you would even ask me that. Tim knew that I was not taking this well as he said I was just thinking I would like to try something new. I replied, something new with you is fine, but never with another person, get that out of your head right now mister.

Well about three days later Tim asked me if I felt like playing a little tied-up in bed game again tonight?

I was all for it as I kissed him and said I would love to. Tim then pulled a new little pair of white sheer see-through bikini panties out of his pocket and handed them to me. Holding the little panties up I smiled and asked if this was the only thing I was to wear tonight? Tim said yes and that he had another surprise for me.

What is it I asked?

Tim replied you'd get to see that later on. Now lets play it out tonight that you're in bed waiting for me to get home. You're in bed dressed in just these sexy little panties lying on your belly. Some guy busts in the bedroom and puts the sack over your head before you can see who it is. He then ties you up and rapes you. Are you game? I smiled and said sounds sexy to me. Let me go check on the kids and make sure they are asleep. Then I'll meet my rapist in the bedroom.

After checking on the kids I made my way to our bedroom. I stripped off my clothes and slipped on my sexy new little panties. I knew in the back of my mind that I was going to be getting that big black cock again. I was so horny as I got in bed laying face down. After a minute or so I ran my right hand down inside my panties to a very hot and wet pussy. As I was rolling my hard wet clit around I was hopping that Tim would get in here a rape me before I get myself off.

Just as I was getting near an orgasm the bedroom door busted open. Before I could turn to see who entered Tim slipped that silk bag over my head and the room went dark. I was next rolled over on my back and my hands tied over my head. The game had begun, I pleaded, please don't hurt me. Please let me go my husband will be home any time. Tim didn't say a word as he started sucking and kissing my hard nipples.

As he was kissing my nipples his fingers made their way down to my wet crotch. I knew he could feel how wet I was right through my panties. As his fingers were working on my pussy through my panties I moaned mmmmmm God don't touch me there. He didn't stop; next he pulled the crotch of my sexy little panties to the side and sank a few fingers deep inside me. I moaned again mmmmmm please stop I'm married as my hips rocked up to his fingers.

As Tim was fingering me I felt him move down between my legs. I jumped when I felt his lips close around my hard little clit and suck on it. His tongue was rolling my clit around as he sucked it hard into his mouth and continued finger fucking me. I moaned out loud oh God please stop, only my husband has done that to me!

Tim kept sucking and fingering me until I couldn't take it any more. I yelled out OH GOD STOPPPPPPP. My orgasm hit like a ton of bricks. Pulling on the ropes I pushed up to Tim's hot tongue and moaned out very loud OH YESSSSSSS I'MMMM CUMMMMMMMMING, OH GOD DON'T STOPPPPPPP.

This orgasm was so intense I about passed out. Once it ended Tim gave my hard nipples a kiss as he got off the bed.

I could hear him doing something and I was sure he was strapping on that big black cock again. Working my hips up and down in the air I moaned out please leave me alone, my husband will be home very soon. Please don't fuck me Just as I got them words out Tim got back in bed between my legs. As he kissed my hard nipples he pulled my crotch aside again I then felt something sliding up and down my wet pussy slit. I'm thinking, now what the hell is this, it doesn't feel like the black cock did?

Tim lined it up to my wet little pussy hole and gave it a push. My pussy opened up and welcomed what ever it was Tim was pushing into me. It was warm and felt like a real cock sinking inside me. I moaned mmmmmm no, no please don't fuck me, as I rolled my hips up to get more of this cock inside me. Tim was working this thing in and out very slow. He kept pushing more and more inside me until I knew this wasn't his cock. It was about the same size around but much, much longer.

Deeper and faster Tim started fucking me. Oh my God I hooked my legs around his back and started fucking him back as fast as he was fucking me. God this long cock felt so good sinking deep inside of me. Whoever said size doesn't matter, had to have been a male. All at once this cock hit bottom and hurt. It must have hit my cervix because it would hurt each time he pushed all the way inside me. I moaned oh God not so deep it hurts. So Tim didn't slow down his strokes he just stopped pushing so deep inside me.

After a very short time a great big orgasm went right through my body. I moaned out oh God no, I'm going to cum with you. I can't cum with you, please stop I'm married. Tim kept driving that cock in me and my tune soon changed to, OH GOD YESSSSSSSSS, YESSSS YESSSSS I'M CUMMMMMMMING.

In my mind right then I was cumming with this out of sight looking guy who was fucking me. I had a face on him and his cock was twice the size of my husbands. I just couldn't stop cumming as Tim was running that cock in and out of me very slow. Once my orgasm came to an end Tim pulled that long thing out of me and fell down next to me.

As he pulled the sack off my head he squeezed my right breast and kissed me. Looking down at me he said I think you enjoyed getting fucked by another man didn't you? Smiling back at him I said, oh God Tim I've never cum like that before, God it was good.

I then looked down to see what I had just been fucked with. It was another strap on cock but this one was white and over a foot long. It wasn't as big around as the black one. I took it in my hand and couldn't believe how real it felt. Tim's cock didn't fit inside this one, it was kind of right under it. Tim's cock was as hard as a rock and less than half the size of the strap on one.

Tim pulled the straps and this toy cock fell on the bed. He then moved up over me and between my legs. Tim said that he couldn't wait to fuck my just fucked pussy! Having said that Tim sank his hard cock right into my wet pussy.

Now getting into our roll playing Tim asked me, did some guy just fuck you before I got home? I moaned yes he did, I'm sorry I couldn't stop him, he raped me. Did he make you cum he asked? Oh yesss two times, I came with him two times. Tim was picking up speed now as his hard cock sank deeper and deeper inside me. Did his cock feel good inside you? Oh God yes I moaned, he was so big I couldn't help myself, I fucked him back. Did he cum inside you? Oh yes I replied, he filled me full of hot cock and hot cum.

That was all Tim could take. My dirty sexy talk pushed him over the top. He moaned in my ear, oh your just fucked pussy feels so good. Oh God I'm cumming. Tim pushed deep into me as he could and started filling me up with his hot sperm. I did my best to milk every last drop of cum out of him before he collapsed next to me.

I then picked up the toy cock and ask him, were in the heck are you getting these things at? Tim smiled and said at the bookstore slash fuck shop downtown. How many did you get I asked? Tim laughed and said I shelled out some big bucks for these fucking things. The strap thing comes with 15 cocks that all fit on with a twist. In shock I said 15 toy cocks, are you kidding me? Smiling Tim said; nope I'm not kidding. You're going to get to try 15 different cocks in your hot little pussy. You seemed to have loved the first two, so I'm sure you'll love the rest of them. I kissed him and said my God I hope I can handle all these cocks.

Well over the next month or so I had every size cock you could think of fucking me at one time or another.

I was really getting into the being raped thing. Anytime the kids were not around the sack would go over my head making my word black. I would be pushed, pulled or carried to the bedroom and fucked silly. Each time I played it out that I was getting fucked by someone other than my husband. Tim was loving this as much as I was.

I got to liking this so much that I would even have a little playtime with myself once Tim was off to work and the kids in school. I would get in bed and lube my pussy all up. I would fuck myself to two or three orgasms. Sometimes I would fuck myself with one cock then use another one and play out in my head that I was getting it on with two guys. This soon turned into a daily thing for me. I never told Tim about my daytime affair with these toy cocks. In my mind I was getting fucked by some friends, old boy friends our black mailman, you name it and I was fucking them. A persons mind is wide open for anything and trust me I was fucking a lot of guys in my mind and loving it.

This one weekend my Sister had the kids so Tim and I made a date with each other for dinner and dancing. Tim asked me to dress as sexy as I could for our night out. He then gave me a kiss and said maybe you'll even get raped tonight. I kissed him back and said mmmmmm sounds good to me. I then proceeded to the bathroom to shower.

Tim loves for me to wear garter belts and stockings. So this was my plan for tonight. After a hot shower dressed in just my robe I sat down at my dressing table and did my hair and make-up. Once I was happy with this I dropped my robe on the bed and put on a sexy little lace purple strapless front closure bra. It pushed my 34b breasts up just right and just did cover my nipples. Next I put on my sexy little matching garter belt. I then started to roll on a pair of black stockings but then seen my black fishnets. That's the ticket, Tim loves when I wear fishnets. I rolled both stockings up my legs and hooked them onto the garter straps. I then stepped into my sexy little lace front, sheer back matching purple panties.

As I was picking out a dress I looked at myself in the mirror. If I say so myself I was looking very sexy in my sexy little under-things. I just knew Tim was going to go wild once he seen me. I picked out this sexy little black slip-dress. It's silky stretch velvet that flares out and ends just above the knee. If I sat down it just covered my stocking tops. Last I slipped on a pair of black sling back closed toe pumps. Before leaving the bedroom I checked myself out one more time in the mirror. I remember thinking, God I hope I don't get raped for real tonight, maybe I look a little too sexy. Then thinking, ah, Tim will protect me.

I walked into the living room right between Tim and the TV. His mouth fell open as he eyed me from head to toe. The first thing out of his mouth was fuck me, do you ever look hot tonight. Then he said come here lover. I walked up in front of him and asked him if he liked my outfit? As his hands went up my legs under my dress he said, fucken A, I like your outfit. His hands went all the way up and cupped my panty-covered ass. He then raised the hem of my dress up and moaned, oh fuck are you ever going to get it tonight. Maybe we should just stay home and get started now? I backed away from him and said no-way. Dinner and dancing first, then its play time. Tim jumped up and said okay, let's get going and grabbed his car keys.

We had a very nice dinner in a dark booth. Tim couldn't keep his hands out from under my dress. By the time we got the check Tim had my panties soaking wet. He just about talked me into getting into the backseat of the car for a quickie on the way to the dance club. I told him, that he could wait until we get home, he would have me all messed up. He wasn't too happy about it but we drove on to the club. All the way there he kept pulling the crotch of my panties to the side fingering me. I too was about ready to fuck by the time we got to the bar.

As we walked in I was enjoying all the looks I was getting from all the men in the place. Tim whispered in my ear, I think every guy in here would like to fuck you tonight. I hit him and said stop it, they do not. But I could see the looks of lust I was getting from these men. We worked our way through the bar up to a table near the dance floor.

After a few hours of drinking and dancing I was feeling no pain at all. I was drinking screwdrivers and the drinks were going right to my head. Tim and I danced both fast and slow dances.

All at once out of the blue one of Tim's friends from work, Jerry came and joined us at our table. As he was talking to Tim his eyes kept moving up and down my sexy outfit. I was even starting to feel a little uncomfortable at the way he was undressing me with his eyes. But after a few more screwdrivers I went from uncomfortable to very comfortable with Jerry. Tim and Jerry started taking turns dancing with me. We were all laughing and having a great time together.

At one point I was dancing a slow dance with Jerry. He told me that I looked very sexy tonight and that Tim was very lucky to have a hot sexy lady like me waiting at home for him. I thanked him and we danced on. Before the dance ended Jerry managed to drop his hands down to my ass. He started squeezing my ass cheeks and moaned in my ear, God you know you have a nice ass don't you? I turned us around so Tim couldn't see where Jerry's hands were and just said thank you again.

I was glad when the song ended. As bad as I hate to admit it, I was starting to get very horny dancing with Jerry. I felt his hard cock pushing against tummy. I also could feel that my sexy little purple panties were getting very wet. Up until this time Tim was the only one to make me wet like this. It must have been all the drinks and the fact the Jerry was the first and only other man to touch me in this way in over 12 years.

Maybe ten minutes later the lights came on and it was closing time. As I was getting up from my seat I saw Jerry looking down at my legs. I looked down to see that my dress had ridden up very high. My stocking tops, bare legs and sexy little purple panties were totally exposed for him to view. I quickly pulled the hem of my dress down and stood up. Tim was just out of ear shot when Jerry said to me, shit girl friend them are some sexy little panties you got on there. I sure would like to get inside them for an hour or so! I just smiled and didn't respond to his comment.

We said our good-byes out on the sidewalk in front of the club. Jerry gave me a hug and thanked me for all the dances. We got in the car to head home. All of a sudden Tim said, oh shit I forgot to tell Jerry about the meeting Monday, I'll be right back. Having said that Tim jumped out of the car and ran over to Jerry's car. After a few minutes he was back and we were on our way home.

As we drove along Tim asked me if I had fun tonight? Oh yes I had a blast I replied. And Jerry was a lot of fun; he sure likes to dance. Tim smiled and said, I think he would have liked to taken you home with him and fucked you all night. Just from the way he kept eyeing you! I looked at him and said no way was he thinking that, he's a gentleman. Tim laughed and said gentlemen or not, he was looking to fuck you tonight. Then he looked at me and asked, do you think he would be a good fuck? I don't know is all I said but I was thinking I bet he is.

Just before we got to our house Tim said why don't he play our little rape game tonight and you act like its Jerry raping you. I got a big smile on my face and replied, mmmm I could maybe do that if you like. I was thinking how good Jerry's hard cock felt rubbing on my belly and knew this would be an easy game to play out in my head. Once we pulled in the drive Tim told me to hang around in the kitchen and he would sneak up on me and bag me. Before getting out of the car I gave him a kiss and said, mmmm this is going to be fun.

Once in the house I was so horny I couldn't wait for Tim to grab me. I ran my hand up my leg to my super wet crotch. Oh God had Jerry ever turned me on tonight. As I rolled my hard little clit around I moaned, oh God girl, your so bad, get all turned on by another man. I had just slipped one finger inside my panties and all went black. The bag was over my head and I couldn't see a thing. So I started the game right away as Tim was pulling me down the hall to our bedroom. I acted like I was trying to get away as I said Jerry what in the hell are you doing; Tim will be home soon? Again Tim never said a word as he walked me into our bedroom.

Now in the bedroom I felt the side zipper of my little dress going down. It fell to my feet and I stepped out of it. Just dressed in my sexy little purple underwear Tim walked me over to the bed as he was squeezing my panty-covered ass. Again I started acting, Jerry stop it, we can't do this, you shouldn't be seeing me like this! Then Tim turned me around and pushed me down onto the bed on my back. Next one hand at a time he tied them to the ropes that were tied to the headboard. I was now his to enjoy and couldn't wait for him to get started.

Tim got in bed and spread my legs wide open and started kissing the insides of my fishnet covered legs. As he was kissing my legs his hands went to work on playing with my breasts through my bra. I could feel my nipples getting harder and my hot pussy getting wetter as he kissed his way up my legs. As Tim got up to the bare skin above my stockings I moaned out, oh God Jerry stop; please stop Tim's going to be home soon. I moaned out loud again when I felt Tim mouth close on my pussy right through my little purple lace panties. He was sucking on my pussy lips right through the lace. I moaned oh God Jerryyyyyyy oh fuck that feels so good please stop.

Well stop he didn't. He got the front hook of my bra open and set my breasts free. His fingers were rolling my hard nipples around as he continued sucking and licking my wet pussy right through the crotch of my little panties. I could feel my orgasm starting as I moaned out oh Jerry stop please stop your going to make me cum. This made him suck and lick me harder driving me out of my mind.

In just seconds I yelled out, OH YESSSSSS I'M CUMMMMMMMMMING as I rocked my hips up to Tim's sucking mouth. Oh God that orgasm felt so good going through me. Once this orgasm ended I was trying to catch my breath and moaned oh God did that ever feel good. Tim didn't say a word as he hooked is finger into my little panties and started them down my legs. I raised my ass up to make it easier for him. Once my panties were removed I couldn't what to feel which cock he was going to slip into me.

Just when I was thinking Tim was going to slip one of his strap on cocks inside me I felt his tongue run right up my slit. I jumped and moaned mmmm yes. That is when Tim did something to me that he had never done before. He pulled my pussy lips wide open as far as they would go. Then he went to work on just my hard little clitoris. He was sucking it biting it and rolling it around with his tongue. Never in all our years of marriage has he ever eaten my pussy in the way that he was now. Oh my God I was loving it. Right back to my roll playing I moaned out, OH GODDDDDD JERRY, EAT MEEEEEEE OH YESSSSSS EAT MEEEEEE. Fuck my husband, this feels too good to stop.

I couldn't believe it but his sucking was going to have me cumming again very soon. My legs were flopping around, as was the rest of my body. I couldn't stop yelling for him not to stop eating me. My fantasy was going wild now. In my mind it was Jerry eating me and I was just about to cum the second time thinking of this man I had been dancing with. Tim was totally out of the picture now. I yelled out OH GOD JERRY DON'T STOPPPPPPP OH YESSSSSSSS MAKE ME CUM OH YESSSSSSS MAKE ME CUM AGAIN!!!!!!

Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,380 Followers