Oour Day Out and About Ch. 01

Story Info
A Master and his sub out on the town.
4.1k words
3.93
18.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is something I foresee coming to pass between Myself and My one, and thus I've tried to keep it as realistic as possible. If public scenes, or BDSM isn't to your taste, I would advise you to select a different story. Since this is My first Literotica submission I'd appreciate any feedback, as I fully intend to continue the story from here shortly - votes or no votes. I'm mostly writing this for us, but making it available for others to view and enjoy. Safe journeys, and please vote. Update: Due to comments already made, I've removed the initial double letters on some words to make it easier to read. My thanks to those that recommended it. I really shouldn't have done that in a story submitted for all to enjoy.

*

The sun's just starting it's downward journey from it's zenith towards twilight as we enter the restaurant arm in arm as part of our day out together. For Myself, I'm wearing a navy blue dress shirt, some black slacks, and matching black shoes. I'd chosen to leave My light jacket back in our car as I knew it wouldn't be needed on this fine late summer's day.

As for you, well that's another story and we can see one or two curious looks come our way from them. First there's the black knee-high leather boots, flat-heeled, and a short distance above that's a mid-length skirt of blood red. Continuing the upward journey there's the black leather corset, but most of the latter two pieces of clothing is covered by the navy blue cloak draped around your shoulders, with the hood currently pulled back to reveal your face and neck -- the latter wearing My navy blue collar -- which matches the shade of the cloak and My shirt exactly. The hand upon My arm, however, is accented by a fingerless black glove accented with black leather on the upper part. It has a pair of o-rings on both the top and bottom. Of course this is one of a matched set.

We casually walk up to the maitre de and I give her our reservation information, and confirming that we'll be seated at one of the circular corner private booths. My hazel eyes glancing over to you with a look of deep love, affection, and promise before we're lead to the table. With thanks, a hand waves off the politely offered request if she might take your 'jacket', I stand behind you to unclasp the phoenix symbol holding it in place before slipping it from about your shoulders to hang upon a hook just beside our table. I gently motion you to take the seat that faces away from the other patrons within the room. Watching with pleasure at your graceful movements as you take the position I'd selected for you, before I settle into My position opposite you. A few minutes later our waitress approaches with a couple menus. We quickly glance through them, although we've been here before, and so the selections are made quickly.

Sliding a foot out of My shoe - perhaps an open-toed sandal - and using it to brush along the inside of your upper thighs softly as we talk and eat. Then ever so slowly moving it beneath your skirt to reach your panty-clad pussy lips. Circling around them slowly and then pressing My big toe firmly against the entrance to your nether lips through their silky confines. Hazel eyes dancing as your eyes widen and a very soft moan flows upon the air. Giving My head a brief shake to let you know you're to remain quiet as My foot pushes against your cunt even harder. Watching as your sweet lips part in a silent gasp. At the same time slipping a hand down into the small bag at My side to flick fingers over a control, and thus bringing the anal plug currently inside your ass to vibrant life. Leaving the setting upon a low setting as our first order of food arrives. Appreciating the flow of the red blush upon your skin as the waitress bustles about laying the plates in front of you first, then Me. Noting with amusement how a brief look of curiousity crosses her features before taking her leave again. Quietly issuing the command so that those around us won't hear. "Now I want that remote controlled vibe stuffed in your cunt before the waitress comes back, Mine!"

"Yes, Master." Is your quiet, but quite sincere reply.

Watching with amusement, desire, love, and approval as you quickly reach into your purse while glancing around the room with a bit of nervousness due to it being such a public place. However, the tablecloth covers a great deal so you have no problems removing the vibe from your purse. It is a long, slightly beaded thing. With another glance at the nearby patrons you slide it under your side of the table before it moves inside the panties to be thrust deep and hard into your already wet pussy. Delighting in the soft gasp that escapes your lips from the feeling of feeling filled in both holes at the same time.

I wait a few moments before reaching back into the bag by My side to turn on the vibe to match the movements already teasing your anus. A soft grin playing about My lips as you squirm a bit from the sensations being caused in your body...then adding a bit more to them as My foot returns to press firmly against your pantied, toy-filled, cunt so that the vibe moves deeper within you. This time a breathless, very quiet, but deep moan reaches the air.

"Remember to be quiet, My sweet slut, or I'll take you into the bathroom and paddle your ass and pussy until you can't sit for a week." A soft smile forming upon My lips as your blue eyes widen at the thought of such a punishment within the building.

At the same time l admire your deeper, quickening breathing lifting your breasts - whose pale flesh is partially exposed along the top since you're not wearing a bra and they're encased within a black leather, with dark magenta trimming, corset. Of course, at the center of your chest rests My personal phoenix symbol stitched in various shades of navy, sapphire, aquamarine, and white. It's wings spread open to take flight - which partially covers the material of your breasts so that when you breath the wings move - as it rises newly born from the ashes of its former life. At the same time there's the navy blue collar with its d-ring marking as you as Mine which sits tight but comfortable around your neck, and it too has My personal symbol upon it. Always admiring it's lovely simplicity and what it represents to us in our Dom/sub relationship. All of this, though, simply adds to your already deeply cherished beauty in My eyes. The silky softness of your hair, those deeply expressive blue eyes, your passion-filled lips, and the sweet personality within which has gifted Me with your submissiveness and love.

All of this runs through My mind as we dig into the first course of our meals, and talk about various things going on at work, the children, and other parts of our lives. Every word filled with the ease of our soul-deep bonds of love, respect, honor, and communication that have been built over years of friendship and as a Couple. Each of which has deepened as time has passed and our feelings have grown for each other. Occasionally I stir things up once in a little while by varying the speeds of the toys inside you, or again pushing the vibe inside the pussy deeper with My foot. Savouring every little sound, shiver, or squirm created in your reactions to My teasing efforts.

Of course, all of this causes reactions on My side as well, with My cock growing quite hard with pleasure as the time passes. After the opening food's been cleared away I glance around casually to be sure those nearby are busy in conversation or with their food before crooking a finger to get you to lean over a bit closer. Letting My eyes drift over the better-revealed skin of your breasts while a swirl of emotions flow within My eyes, which rise a moment later to lock with yours. "Watching and teasing you this long's caused a bit of a problem, Mine. Since everyone's busy around us, I want you to slip to your knees under the table. Open My pants, and pull My cock out through My boxers slit. Use your hands, lips, and mouth to stroke, kiss, lick, and suck on Me hard. If you're a good slut I may even let you cum while servicing Me."

Another small smile of amusement floats over My lips as you blush a bit while glancing around once again to confirm nobody's looking our way. I can see you're a bit nervous about doing this, but raising My right hand's forefinger to lightly press against your lips. Grinning as your lips wrap around it to suck the tip lightly. "Keep in mind My rules, Mine. Obedience quickly when given an order, or I'll follow through with that punishment in the bathroom. Now ~move~!" The last part released with a soft growl.

Hazel eyes dancing as a small shiver flows over your body at the sound, before you quickly and quietly take one more furtive look around before slipping beneath the table to kneel before Me between My slightly spread legs. Raising My glass of iced tea to take a small drink as I feel your fingers lightly graze along the insides of My upper thighs. A moment later hearing the faint sound as you unzip My black slacks slowly, then the gentle tug of your expert fingers releasing the button along with the buckle of My belt. Feeling the latter loosen a little before your hands reach inside My pants to brush oh-so-lightly over My hardness through the light cloth of My equally black boxer underwear. Sliding a hand, the one outside of view from outside our booth, beneath the tablecloth to wrap My fingers within your long, silky tresses to get a firm grip. Giving a sharp tug with that grip for emphasis as I quietly command you. "Get My cock out immediately or I'll have you flash your shaved cunt to the entire restaurant, Mine! With the toys still inside you!"

A soft sigh of pleasure is released as your hands leap to undo the front button of My boxers before reaching inside them to caress My cock. Gently pulling it out into the open air beneath our table to begin kissing the tip while the right hand wraps around it to begin a slow stroking of its length. Closing My eyes briefly as I feel the deep pleasure of your kisses and touch upon My shaft. Lightly running My fingers through your hair for a few moments before getting My firm grip again and using it to gently guide your head down so you can start kissing and licking along My length until you reach the bottom. Having to hold in a moan as your tongue flicks out to lick My balls slowly, followed by your sucking on one side for a minute and then doing the same to the other. Holding Myself in check as small shivers of pleasure flow over My body.

At this point the waitress returns with our main course and I politely answer her questions about how we've enjoyed the meal as My hand leaves your head for a moment to slip into My bag. Cranking the vibrators upward to maximum, and quickly returning to your head and pulling it down towards My shaft to muffle your moan of pleasure with My hardness. Having to hold back a moan of My own due to yours vibrating along My length. A small smile of amusement floating over the lips as I can barely hear the moan and the waitress apparently hears nothing as we continue to talk. I have her refill My iced tea along with your drink as you begin sliding that wonderful mouth of yours up and down My length. Swallowing hard as your tongue licks along the underside while you suck hard upon Me. Sliding My foot beneath your skirt to again press against your cloth-covered, shaved mound to circle it with My big toe - including rubbing against your clit.

Releasing a soft sigh of pleasure as the waitress leaves as I begin pulling your head up and down My penis faster and harder. Feeling the muscles starting to tighten a bit as My pleasure builds towards a large climax. "Oh God, you're such a beautiful slut, Mine!" Each word is low, full of intense love and pleasure matched with command as I continue. Pulling your head down until I'm buried fully in your mouth, and even partially down your throat as you begin to gag a little around My shaft. "Take it all, and enjoy My sweet sub!"

Continuing to fuck your mouth hard, fast, and deep for another couple minutes as My cock hardens more. Then feeling My body shiver and tighten as it twitches before a large load of cum sprays into your mouth and down your throat as I yank your head fully forward so your lips brush against My balls as I bottom out in your throat. Closing My eyes as a second wave floods your throat. Suddenly yanking your head hard off My cock by the grip on your hair as the spray of seed continues. Holding your face close as streams of white strands coat your lips, then eyelids, cheeks, and even a little bit getting up into your hair before the last dribbles down to hit the bared skin of your breasts. Pulling your head toward Me as a signal and letting you lick the last couple drops from the tip of My shaft.

The next words are quiet but firmly set in tone. "Now get My cock back into My boxers and zip up My pants before resuming your seat. Do not even think about wiping any of My cum off your skin as I want to admire it on you first."

A large grin of delight forming as you squirm out from under the table and crawl back up into your seat across from Me at the table. Hazel eyes sweeping admiringly, lovingly, possessively, and hungrily over your face and breasts as I drink in the sight of your beauty with My cum over you. At the same time returning My hand to inside the bag to lower the speed of the vibes in both your holes until they're at the bare minimum. Reaching below the table with My hand to slide beneath your skirt to rub your pantied pussy, which I can instantly tell is soaked quite thoroughly with your juices. Moving the hand so it rests directly against your bare mound taking hold of the vibe's end to start a slow, deep, and hard thrusting of it in and out of your cunt. Delighting in seeing you biting your bottom lip as you moan quietly and squirm a bit on your seat. "I see someone's quite wet, Mine. Did you cum without permission?"

The look of concentration on your face turns into one filled with a bit of shock mixed with determination as you look deeply into My eyes. At the same time your hips are shifting to push towards the thrusting of the vibe inside of you. "Of course not, Master. You know I wouldn't cum without Your permission..." Amusement flowing within My eyes as the statement is interrupted by a louder gasp as I suddenly thrust the vibe as deep into you as I can, and pinch your clit hard. A small mischievous grin forming on My lips as you recover. "At least not without a really good reason, like You teasing Your slut's pussy so much."

Laughing softly as I release the toy fully buried inside of you and pull back from beneath the table. Raising the hand to look it over, and delighting in the light dancing over your juices. Glancing about the area casually to be sure the other patrons are still busy with their own matters before slowly licking My fingers clean while you watch. Hazel eyes looking deeply into the blue orbs sitting across from Me the whole time. Letting the hand return to the table's surface. "Mmmm...and you taste as delectable and sweet as ever, My love. I think we'll leave your cum coating on until we leave, however, you may use your fingers to scoop up one taste for a desert teaser before we dig into this main course."

Watching with pleasure as two of your right hand's fingers glide over the tops of your breasts to scoop up some of My seed before rising to your lips. Delighting in the sight of you sucking them slowly and sexily into your mouth while your tongue wraps around the digits. They slide in and out of your mouth a bit for several moments before reappearing fully as you sigh with satisfaction. An impish smile curling your lips. "Thank you, Master. I love the taste of Your cum."

"You're most welcome, Mine. Now be a good girl and start eating your food before it gets too cold." Waving the fork I've already picked up Myself at you for emphasis before starting to cut a slice of My steak to eat. Deeply enjoying the vision offered of your skin coated with My white seed as you begin eating your own food with occasional sips of your drink. Pretty much resuming our conversation as before about life and our plans for the near future. At about midway through the course the waitress returns, although I wave her to stop so she's standing just behind you and to the left as she and I talk. Again the normal questions about how we're enjoying the food, do we need glasses refilled, and finally a question about what we'd like for dessert are asked. During this exchange, your skin is showing a bright red due to blushing so hard. There's even a slight stammer of nervousness as you add small comments to the waitress' questions after I shoot you a very pointed look to goad you into saying something.

"Hmmmm...dessert sounds wonderful. Although, I believe My love snuck some in earlier." Hazel eyes dancing with devilish amusement that matches My tone and sly grin as our eyes lock. The grin widening even more as the blush increases upon your fair skin. The waitress giggles for a moment as you squirm slightly in your seat. Returning My gaze to her and considering. "I believe we'd like some simple ice cream with whipped cream and whole strawberries. Assuming you can arrange for such a thing given I don't believe it's on the menu."

She hesitates but a moment before a large, bright smile forms. "I believe we can whip that up for you. What kind of ice cream would you like with that?"

"I believe chocolate would be preferred, and could we get that to go? I'm afraid the day wears on and there's several things to be done." My hazel eyes slowly travel down your cum-coated face, down your neck, and to your breasts with a swirl of emotions. Returning to the waitress a moment later with a grin as she simply nods and takes her leave.

"Well then, as I said, we're heading out Mine. Sit there a few moments and I shall attend to you." Sliding out of My side of the booth with simple grace, and retrieving your cloak from where we'd placed it upon a hanger next to our table. Opening it and crooking My right forefinger for you to stand with your back to Me. Watching your every movement to get into position with love, passion, and desire before gently placing it about your shoulders. The material is fairly light in type, a deep navy blue that again has My symbol placed upon it in a dramatic caption upon your back. I pull the hood up and all the way forward to hide your face in shadow as I lean in to whisper against your left ear. "Place your hands behind your back, My obedient slut. We're only just beginning today's adventures."

The arms slide back into position without hesitation, and I move from behind you for a few moments to retrieve our bags. Pulling out a chain and quickly linking it between the o-rings on your fingerless black gloves. Adding a second set of cuffs just above your elbows, which is again joined by a chain between them attached to the d-rings. One of the side-effects of My efforts being your chest being thrust up and forward a bit more so your breasts are more prominently displayed, although currently they are hiding beneath the cloak. I reach around you to lift the cloak long enough to wipe away My cum resting upon your breasts to ensure it doesn't get on the cloak's material using another pair of your panties I'd put in a pocket earlier, but leaving the cum upon your face. Taking the now-moist panties lifting them to your mouth, which you open willingly without My order, so that I might stuff the panties into it. As a final part of My preparations of you I lower the hood for a moment and place a black leather ball gag into your mouth as well. Making sure it's tight, but not uncomfortable, before pulling the hood back up to cover your face in shadows once more.

Gently taking your shoulders and using them I turn you around. A large grin of love, tenderness, and mischief curling My lips. Hazel eyes meeting your blue ones with confidence as My hands trail down your arms and sides. The right moving around to slip through the opening of your cloak, then beneath your skirt to rub its palm firmly against your soaked pussy through your equally soaked panties. Relishing the fact your hips instantly begin pushing forwards to meet it.

12