Open Doors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shannon's squeal as Adam pinned her was quickly stifled by Liam's lips... tickling fingers soon slowed to a lazier pace, sliding up beneath her shirt, over the soft skin of her stomach. When Liam pulled his lips away, there was a sort of stunned silence, punctuated only by the soft sounds of Shannon's shaky breath as eyes all met.

Finally Shannon spun and sat up. She grabbed the collar of Adam's shirt and pulled him in for a long slow kiss, stroking her tongue across his lips. It had been so long, but he was an even better kisser than she recalled. She sighed as their kiss ended and leaned back to Liam, kissing him harder. She was straddling one of his knees, and felt his excitement grow as he tasted the other man on her lips.

"I don't know about you guys, but I think the rest of the movies can wait..."

Adam and Liam looked on as she slid to her feet, facing them both as they sat side by side on the couch. Liam pushed his hair back out of his face so he could watch as she pulled her t-shirt up and over her head, her brown hair falling loose over her shoulders. He turned and saw Adam lick his lips as she stripped down to her bra and panties. He didn't waste much time himself, stripping off his own t-shirt and beginning to unfasten his jeans. Adam might have come from a small Midwestern town, mused Liam, but he certainly looked 100% California now, with his tanned and toned chest, and his sun-bleached blonde hair. He'd only pushed the denim down to his knees by the time Shannon climbed up over him and wrapped her arms around his head, tipping his head back and kissing him deeply.

Adam's fingers slid up and down her sides. Stopping by unannounced had turned out better than he'd dared to hope. He moaned quietly as soft wet lips left a trail down his throat. His voice rumbled from deep within his chest, he noticed that Liam hadn't moved, "Are you just going to watch or are you going to take some clothes off and join in?"

Shannon's face lit up wickedly and she purred, "I think he needs some help... he's a little shy. I'll get his shirt, if you get everything else."

Adam would have been lying to himself if he tried to say that he hadn't already been hoping for this turn of events. Liam's face was filled with apprehension, but he didn't resist as Shannon peeled his shirt off. Adam slid to the floor at his feet. There was something incredibly hot about the look on a man's face the first the he found another man between his legs, thought Adam with a wolfish grin.

He'd only just met Liam, but Adam trusted his old friend to be able to read him, and since both of the man's hands simply fell to either side of his lap once he was freed from his shirt rather than moving to block him in any way, Adam turned his attention to the task at hand sliding his hands up the black denim to the button and zipper.

For his part, Liam was unable to tear his eyes from the face of the man in front of him. Adam was wreathed in an odd glow from the blank blue screen of the television behind him. In all his fantasies over the years Liam had never managed to see a face, only a vague male form. He never could have imagined this, and with Shann here besides. His heart raced as Adam tugged the fabric of his jeans and boxers out from under him. If anyone had any doubts about Liam's desires up to this point they were eliminated as his cock sprang free, full and hard, resting against the dark hair that trailed down his pale stomach.

Shannon still knelt beside him on the couch, she purred against his ear, her tone a mix of amusement and lust, "Now I know that's not all for me... but I get to go first..."

"Because it's your house?" finished Liam in a soft and strained voice, his lips curling up slightly. He couldn't help being little relieved. He was afraid that if Adam so much as brushed against him at this point, he would explode, and that was not exactly the memory he was hoping for in his first experience with another man.

She giggled and kissed his cheek. "You're such a quick study." Her head dipped, her hair brushed over Liam's stomach and the tops of his legs, as she ran the tip of her tongue slowly up the underside of his cock. He relaxed under the relative familiarity of her caresses, and his eyes fluttered closed. He felt Adam get up.

Adam stood, looking down at the pair bathed in the blue light of the television. He felt a slight twinge of jealousy that the lips working over Liam's cock weren't his own, but, he reasoned, the night was still young. He stroked his hand across the front of his boxers, his own cock pressed tellingly against the cloth, and listened to the low moan Shannon drew from her shaggy-haired friend.

As he stroked, a devious idea popped into his head. He turned on a lamp in the corner, better illuminating the couple on the couch, and then quietly moved to his laptop which was still connected to the television. A click of the button at the top and a green light popped on above the screen. A moment later the TV brightened.

Shannon saw it right away, an image of herself plastered across the 55" screen, kneeling over Liam's lap, his head back and eyes closed. He was aware of nothing but the warmth of her mouth until her surprised moan made him raise his head. He blinked a few times before the image came into focus, and then couldn't look away. Unbidden his hand moved to the back of Shannon's head, marveling at how much different, and how incredibly sexy it was to watch her from two perspectives.

He watched too as Adam entered the frame. His tanned body moved behind Shannon on the couch and he ran his hands over her body, beginning at her shoulders and pulling all the way down to where his hips rested against her perfect ass. Only her pink panties and his blue plaid boxers separated them. His fingers settled across her waist for a moment and pulled her firmly against his erection. She groaned around the cock in her mouth.

Urged on by her reaction, Adam bumped his hips against her, pushing her face further down causing her to gag slightly. A wicked grin curled over his lips, and Liam's eyes finally tore from the images on the screen, turning to meet Adam's gaze. Again he bumped her hips, but she was prepared this time, the wide head of Liam's cock sliding smoothly into the entrance of her throat. They continued in this way for several moments until Liam couldn't hold back any more.

"I'm gonna cum, babe," he murmured softly, by way of a warning. Shannnon eased her lips off of his shaft, and continued stroking him, her fingers twisting over his slick length while she tongued the base, burying her face against his balls.

She cooed as his body tensed, and he shot his milky cum, the first spurt landing on his stomach, and more spilling over her ceaselessly stroking fingers, making lewd wet sounds. She kept working his cock until he began to whimper, too sensitive for her to continue. She chuckled and dragged her tongue over his skin, lapping up the cum that pooled around him.

Adam slid his fingers into the strap of Shannon's bra, and pulled her up and away from Liam. She twisted where she knelt and he turned her face to him, tracing his tongue over her wet lips. Liam bit his lip and felt himself twitch. He found it incredibly erotic to watch Adam taste his cum on Shannon's lips. He slid his hand gently over himself, rubbing the remaining moisture into his tingling skin.

As their kiss deepened, Shannon reached around and unclasped her bra, sliding it forward and off, and tossing it onto a chair. Adam's cock was still pressed against her ass. Adam slid one strong hand into her panties making her moan quietly against his lips. Her panties were sticky from her excitement and his fingertips slipped easily between her folds, skimming across her clit.

Liam moved forward and cupped one of her soft round breasts with one hand, brushing his thumb over the peaked nipple. He pulled the other between his lips and sucked on it, taking as much of her breast into his mouth as he could. The stubble of his cheeks was rough against her white flesh.

She took a deep breath and then put a hand on each chest, pushing both of them back. Adam reluctantly pulled his hand away. She turned and continued to press him, pushing him down until the back of his shoulders were against the arm of the couch, and his legs bent in front of him. She moved off of the couch and slid her underwear off. Then she knelt beside it, tugging the bottom of Adam's ratty cotton boxers.

"You too, mister," she purred at him and smirked. The boxers were quickly discarded, putting the three of them on equal footing finally.


She wrapped her fingers tightly around Adam's shaft. He was long, but not overly thick, and she loved how smooth and hard he was in her hand. She beckoned Liam closer, and he obediently lowered to all fours on the couch, his face close to hers. She kissed him tenderly as her hand worked over Adam. Shannon could feel Liam shiver, and she smiled inwardly. She knew he would never move first.

She leaned her face against the side of his head, and whispered to him as she grabbed his hand, entwined their fingers together around Adam's length,

"Stroke him, baby... see how good he feels...." Both men closed their eyes and moaned, almost in unison. Once she felt Liam moving at his own pace she pulled her hand away.

He stroked Adam's cock, squeezing his index finger and thumb up the tip each time, and he watched while Shannon leaned down and licked the precum from his fingers. With a devilish glint in her eye she kissed Liam, making sure he could taste the salt and the sweat. Liam's heart raced and he idly wondered if it would burst from his chest. That one taste was the last coaxing he needed.

Liam felt Shannon's fingers weave through his hair. He closed his eyes and lowered his lips to the pulsing shaft in his hand. The first lick was so gentle and tentative, but when he felt the other man move and react under his touch he grew bolder.

Adam watched, desperately wanting to arch up against Liam's mouth, but steeling himself, letting him move at his own pace, even though it was sweet torture these gentle touches. When Liam finally encircled the head of the throbbing cock with his mouth, the sound Adam made was almost a whimper. His whole body was tight with the effort it took to keep still.

He decided he needed a distraction while Liam played, and so he grabbed Shannon's hand and pulled her to him. She'd been nearly hypnotized watching Liam; her fingertips were wet from stroking the swollen lips of her sex. Adam maneuvered her over him, one of her feet beside his head, the other on the floor, straddling his face as he lay back against the plush arm of the couch.


He inhaled deeply, drinking in the musky spiciness of her. With one long stroke of his tongue he drew from her a raspy breath while she watched Liam devour Adam's cock. Both men were in heaven. The tip of his tongue flicked her clit and then drew back and plunged into her hole. His strong hands grasped her legs and pulled her down onto his face.

"Fucking Christ," Shannon gasped, and ground down against him. "You just love having that virgin mouth wrapped around your goddamn cock, don't you," she taunted. She was enjoying her role in this, egging her friends on. The fabric of the couch back twisted under her fingers as she gripped it, trying to steady herself. "Oh god, Adam, suck on my clit, you're going to make me cum, baby..."

She couldn't believe she was already so close. His lips closed tightly around her hard wet little button, and she shook violently, unable to breathe as her climax built higher and higher. She screamed as she came, completely covering his mouth and nose while she rode him wildly, using his lips and tongue.

Adam groaned up into her, and lifted his own hips. Liam's mouth traveled deeper and more urgently over Adam's twitching pole as he listened to the beautiful brunette cum all over her friend's face. When she couldn't take it anymore she shifted and sat astride the couch arm, catching her breath and stroking Liam's hair while he eagerly swallowed his first dick.

Adam bucked his hips once and grunted, "Liam, fuck!"

Liam knew, and he didn't care, he wanted it. He sucked like his life depended on it, his thick fingers wrapped around Adam's shaved balls. He tugged on them and teased them until he felt the cock in his lips expand. The other man growled, a sexy deep sound, releasing jet after jet of cum into him. After the initial burst, Liam pushed forward, taking him as deeply as he could without gagging and swallowing greedily.

Shannon had never seen anything so delicious in her whole life. Her two favorite men sprawled across her couch, naked and panting.

Liam continued to work his lips over Adam's softening shaft until all of the salty cum was cleaned away. He let the member slip from his mouth, and he rested his cheek against a muscled thigh.


Adam laughed kindly, at the blush that crept across Liam's face, and lazily stroked a hand over his hair. "Don't go all embarrassed on me, man. Holy shit, you were... amazing." He closed his eyes and let his head loll back, completely spent and relaxed.

Shannon padded over to the laptop and pushed the center button again. The TV dimmed to blue again, and she pushed and prodded the entangled male limbs on the couch until she found a way to squeeze in between them, curled in a sweaty heap.

They lay there for some time until the breathing of the two men slowed into a peaceful dozing rhythm. Shannon's lips quirked upwards, and she sighed ruefully. Of course theywouldboth fall asleep. She would give them a little time to relax, she supposed. After all, if they slept, there were always fun ways of waking them both up...

12