Open Doors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shysquirter
Shysquirter
1,045 Followers

Slightly confused he arrived at home bang on 5:30, ready for a drink and some relaxation. He hoped Samantha hadn't locked herself in her room to study, he needed the company right now, not only to convince himself that he didn't want to sleep with his daughter.

After looking at a few more images, a thought popped into her head. A sly smile appeared on her lips as she thought about her idea. She turned off the computer, and ran to the corner store. While she was in line waiting to pay for her items, she started thinking about her plan, and for some reason it really got Samantha excited.

She hurried home and jumped into the shower. Her head was filled with all the erotic images she saw earlier, and it was making her so horny. Shaving her legs felt like an erotic experience. She spent extra time carefully shaving her pubic hair. After she was done, she ran her finger down her smooth slit. She slipped a finger in and with her other hand she gently teased her clit. She could feel it stand up as she closed her eyes and imagined that big cock she saw stretching her pussy. She slipped a second finger in her smooth pussy and it felt like her pussy was stretched to its limits.

"How can I ever get a cock in there?"

She rubbed her clit faster and faster. Pictures of that punk girl flashed through her head. And that cock, that big beautiful cock stretching her out. More images flashed, and she rubbed harder while her two fingers went in and out of her soaked pussy like that cock, until she erupted in orgasm. She had to brace herself on the side of the shower her legs went so weak.

She finished showering, got out, dried herself, and then continued with her plan. When she finished, she put on the only pair of jeans she had left that fit, kind of. She put on a little black tank top, and then she stared at the mirror to see how she looked. She could barely recognize the girl staring back at her. It was more the girl from her dad's computer then it was her. She ran a hand through the cotton candy of her hair, and waited for her dad to come home.

Daniel returned home and crossed the threshold feeling exhilarated from the exercise in the gym. His mind was still working overtime from the day he had, however so he decided to go straight to the kitchen where he pulled up a bar stool and started flicking through cook books trying to find a nice recipe to cook them both for dinner.

It was strangely quiet in the house. He knew Samantha was home as he could hear her footsteps on the floorboards above the kitchen. Perhaps she hadn't heard him pull up onto the drive way. Unusual, but not to be expected, given how busy they had both been recently. He found a recipe for Pad Thai that he liked the look of and got off the stool to check that he had everything needed in the refrigerator. Success! For once they had all the ingredients! Deciding just to check with his daughter first to see if she had already eaten, he called up the stairs.

"You OK honey? You're quiet up there. Have you already eaten? I was going to cook Pad Thai, do you want some?"

He waited for her response, but was greeted with silence. "What the Dickens is she up to?" he spoke under his breath and decided to climb the stairs to see what was going on.

As he got to the corridor from which her bedroom and the bathroom were adjoining, he could see the steam emanating from the bathroom, but the door was open, the light off, and no sign of life in there. "She must have had a shower, perhaps that's why she couldn't hear me?" he thought, before approaching her doorway and listening in slightly. Again no unusual sounds emanated from her room, in fact it was silent. He knocked twice on the door.

"Did you hear me hun, I'm cooking Pad Thai, do you want some?" he knocked again, before throwing the door open, the sight he saw inside took his breath away from his lungs, and caused his heart to beat fast in his chest. Stood in front of her long mirror, his daughter was standing in a pair of slightly tight jeans and a black tank top. She was admiring herself, and ruffling her hair.

It was this that had caused Daniel's sudden surprise, for the hair she was toying with was cotton candy pink. Just like the girl on the internet. The blood pooled to his groin immediately and he felt a twitch in his shaft. Involuntarily, he was becoming slowly erect. She couldn't possibly know about the images he had masturbated too last night could she? This just had to be a very strange coincidence surely!

All that would come from his mouth was a gasp and a "Wow!" as for the first moment in his life he had been stunned into silence by his daughters appearance. "Hey dad! I didn't hear you come in." She jumped in his arms and gave him a big hug. He also fell backwards from the intensity of her hug. She hadn't hugged him like this in years. After the hug she stepped back, ran a hand through her bright hair, and then gave a little twirl.

"How do you like my hair? You ready for our big date?" She stepped close and with a very serious look and deep voice asked " Have you been waiting all day for this?" Then her natural demeanor returned and she started to giggle.

"You are still stinky from the gym. Go hit the shower and get clean you stinky boy. I will get started on dinner."

She startled him with a slap on his ass, and then took off downstairs laughing as she went. Daniel was left wondering what had gotten into his daughter.

Still in shock from her new hair, Daniel was equally surprised by the ferocity of her embrace. It seemed, well, warm and tender, and very pleasant. He hoped to god she couldn't feel the stirring in his pants as she got close to him.

"Your hair is..." he gulped, "I mean it's a lovely shade. Much better than the black." he thought about asking her there and then if she had used his laptop, and seen the images. Something in the back of his mind stopped him. Instead he was instructed to get into the shower and prepare for their 'date'. He wondered exactly what she meant by this and where she was taking it. The slap on his ass as he left the room puzzled him further, as did her giggle, and her willingness to get dinner sorted. His daughter hadn't been this pleasant with him since the divorce. Had they both just turned a corner.

Contemplating the situation he showered, for a long time. His mind recalling the image of Samantha standing there in front of him, with bright cotton candy hair. He was hard in no time, and his fingers were soon wrapped around his thick meaty shaft. He mindlessly began to stroke his hard cock. He could not get the image of his daughter out of his head. Then it was the image of the girl on his computer. Then it was Samantha again. Finally it was Samantha posing like the girl on his computer was. And Samantha was taking that big cock in her mouth. And the guy in the picture was taking his cock out of her mouth to cum all over her. To cum all over his daughter Samantha. Daniels cock erupted with cum, and he came all over the shower door. His eyes reopened as a warmth blanket of ecstasy slowly rose from him.

"Wow that was a big orgasm. What the hell is wrong with me."

Feeling instantly better from relieving his sexual frustrations he shaved his face, then paused and contemplated. He used to shave his balls and the shaft of his penis regularly, but since his wife was gone he had neglected this part of his grooming ritual. He rubbed shaving gel on his still semi erect cock and on his balls and proceeded to remove any hair from his manhood. He then sprayed on his most expensive deodorant and aftershave and made his way down stairs in a loose pair of canvas shorts and a white light cotton shirt. Both from his last real holiday, when they had last been a family and explored remote islands off of Thailand. Happy memories.

"Yay, you are clean!" She came up to him and gave him another big hug, and then a kiss on the cheek that seemed to last a little too long. Samantha liked the canvas shorts he was wearing. They showed off his muscular legs, and if she focused hard she could see the outline of her father's cock.

"What am I doing, he's my dad." She thought to herself, but it didn't stop the emotions going through her.

She had unbuttoned the top of her jeans because they were a bit too tight, and the tops of her bright pink panties were showing. She was a bit overheated in the kitchen so her usually pale skin was taking on a red tinge.

"What kind of movie do you want to see?" She asked as her back was turned to him stirring the meal on the stove. From behind he could see the tiny triangle of her panties poking out from the top of her jeans. Her ass was wiggling back and forth as she stirred. She looked amazing. Did Daniel just see his daughter staring at his legs, before they hugged and she kissed his cheek? What's more I'm sure her eyes just roved to his groin. Daniel was suspicious. She must know something, to be acting so strange around him of late. She must have been on his computer and seen the link to the site he had masturbated too. Either that or she was deflecting suspicion away from what was under her tank top, what she had been trying to cover up in that skimpy T-shirt last night. A piercing, or worse a tattoo. She wasn't really old enough for either but had somehow managed to persuade the local parlor to adorn her with her current piercings.

Daniel mused on the situation as Samantha tended to the dinner. Perhaps he was just being paranoid. Her jeans were slightly tight so she had undone the top button, and from his vantage point sitting at the breakfast bar on a tall stool, he could see the very top of her pink panties from behind. He thought this section of material was often referred to as a 'whale tail' by the younger generation. He found himself mutter it underneath his breath, and was surprised and slightly embarrassed when Samantha swiveled around on the spot to bring him up on it.

"A 'whale tail' isn't it what they call that material at the back of your underwear?" he could feel his cheeks color up as he said he. He didn't like to admit he had just been looking at his daughter's ass, even if it was of a rather pleasant looking shape. Changing the subject quickly he answered her question.

" I haven't seen a good horror movie for years! There's a couple of good ones isn't there?" He thought his daughter might know. "It's a whale tail or a slingshot. Do you like the pink? " She unzipped the front of her jeans a bit so he could see the top of her panties.

"Now you know why I need new jeans. These barely fit." She struggled to button them. Now she knew that he was looking at her very closely. "I think dad is checking me out." She thought. The idea of her dad looking at her panties excited Samantha. She wondered if he would jack off to her image later, instead of that porn girl on his computer. The thought further stoked the fire in her.

"There is that new horror movie out, 'Kidnapped' I think it's called. I heard it was really good. There was that big controversy because the billboards had a young girl in bra and panties gagged and handcuffed to a radiator of something".

She thought a scary movie would be the best way to get some contact with her dad. She could use the excuse of being scared to snuggle up to him, and then who knew what could happen.

She wasn't sure what was driving this new want to get close to her dad. She was really enjoying the attention he was showing her, and the images that she saw on his computer had lit a fire inside her that seemed to be driving her insane with lust.

"Dinner is served"

She put two plates of delicious smelling food on the table. Then as her dad was sitting down she pulled the first trick she was planning. She dimmed the lights and lit two candles she had hidden under the table. She giggled as she sat down. And he could not quite figure out that look in her big eyes.

"Now our date can start." She said with a big smile.

Rubbing his chin absent mindedly he listened as Samantha confirmed the name of the film he had seen billboards for. "Hmm, seems interesting we shall see that then." he said almost assertively.

He had felt more in control of himself and events than at any time since the divorce. For some reason right now, he felt his life was going in the right direction. Did it have any connection to the new found closeness he was experiencing with his daughter the past couple of days? He was unsure, and didn't want to be premature of anything. He'd just have to wait and see. But when she had pulled her jeans down further and flashed the top of her pink panties to him, he had to admit to himself that he wanted her to go further, and take her jeans off completely. Hell, he'd have her serve him dinner in her underwear or butt naked even if he could have his own way. Where was all this coming from? Was it just the new hair? Was it the fact he'd not been with anyone for months and months since the divorce? He admitted to himself slowly as she produced the candles and lit them, creating a romantic restaurant feel in their own kitchen, that he wanted to fuck his own daughter. There. He had said it to himself.

But that thought was preposterous. He did not want to fuck his daughter, but just thinking about such a taboo thing excited Daniel.

Surprised she had gone to such lengths for a dinner for the two of them his mind whirled overtime. Watching her face as she served up dinner, he was sure he saw her eyes darting to and from him. He tried to detect what was going on behind her facade, but ultimately failed. What had she gone to so much effort for?

"Thank you for going to this trouble honey." he said graciously, taking a fork full and eating. "It's really good!" speaking behind his hand with his mouth still slightly full.

"Actually, I was just thinking. Instead of going to the cinema tonight, we have tons of movies here, we could set up on the couch and have a movie night together? We could do the cinema tomorrow? I'm a little pooped from work and the gym." He lied.

He ate his meal thinking of a way to engineer a situation to get closer to her. Despite having only just relieved himself in the shower a half hour ago, he was feeling horny again. He knew in the back of his head it was wrong, but she had started acting like they were on a date for real. His mind was mad with erotic thoughts. He had no chance of thinking straight tonight. He was mad with lust. "I don't mind staying in as long as we watch a scary movie. These jeans don't fit anyway."

She tugged up at the tight jeans that were already half off her ass now that her fly was unbuttoned. She purposely gave her dad another view of her pink panties. Hoping that he would see how shear they were.

"You have to promise to take me shopping this weekend Daddy, I really need new clothes."

The idea of staying in appealed to her. She had felt so close to her dad the night before, and now that she had seen his porn and dyed her hair, Samantha was hoping that she would get even more attention from dear old dad. In all honesty, she really didn't know what she wanted from her dad, but she loved the attention. Also the images she saw had really opened up a new side of her dad to her. She never even thought of him as a sexual being before. If nothing else maybe he would open up about what turned him on as a man, and she was so curious of the opposite sex.

Samantha looked up from her meal with have a mouthful of food and said."If we are staying in, let's put on some PJ's and make a strong drink like a Martini. Its Friday after all!"

"We'll go shopping first thing in the morning Samantha." he replied as she drew attention to the tightness of her jeans once more and how she had undone the top button. That was the second time she had done that this evening. "You can choose the film if you like. I always normally let your mother do that job, but being as you are the lady of the house now, that can be your pleasure." He grinned, eating the rest of his meal in curious silence.

It wasn't an uncomfortable silence, rather, they grinned and smiled and smirked at each other from between the candles as they sat opposite each other. Not sure what else to say until Samantha mentioned about getting their PJ's on and having a strong drink. Daniel didn't mind Samantha drinking, in fact he often encouraged it at home so that she could get an understanding of what was socially acceptable. He'd rather her have a drink with him, than get rip roaring drunk in the park with her friends after all. The thought of them snuggling up on the sofa appealed to him, but he was rather anxious that if he did become aroused in his PJ's, that it would be obvious to her. He considered his options and then said something that he knew would illicit a response from her one way or another.

"You know your Dad sleeps naked don't you?" It was true he was never seen around the house in PJ's or dressing gown, preferring instead to wear shorts and T-shirt even when it was first thing on a morning. He smiled to himself wondering what she would say to that. Finishing his food he thanked her for a lovely meal and excused himself from the table, returning a few seconds later with the Martini bottle and proper glasses.

"I mean don't let me stop you from putting your PJ's on...In fact how about those little pink hot pant ones?" he caught himself suggesting her clothing for the rest of the evening already imagining how they would hug her body, as he poured them both a large Martini with a green olive on a skewer. Decadent. Samantha was taken aback by his sleeping in the nude comment, but she liked the fact that her dad had paid attention enough to her wardrobe to make a suggestion on what she should wear. Her faced flushed red with embarrassment mixed with excitement as she stammered, "uhh, I don't know what you sleep in? I just thought...I don't know. You can wear whatever you want, but I will put on my pink pj's for you. Can we have a drink first?"

As they clinked their Martini glasses, Samantha made a toast. " To our date night." She looked her dad in the eye hungrily, and then her eyes dropped in the shame of what she was thinking about doing.

"I got the perfect movie picked out, The Fifth Element." It wasn't the scary movie that she had originally intended to use to snuggle up, but it had a girl with brightly colored hair, like her and the girl her father masturbated to, in it. The girl was naked a few times in the movie from what she could remember, and barely wore anything for the rest of the movie. Samantha was hoping this would get a rise out of her dad.

After she finished her martini she told her dad that she would run up and change, and meet him on the couch. As she was tearing off her clothes, she suddenly realized that the martini was going straight to her head. She looked at herself in the mirror before putting on her hot pants and short t shirt that barely covered her midriff. She stroked her pink hair, and shot her most seductive glance at the mirror. Tonight was going to be fun she thought.

She pushed out her chest so that her little perfectly rounded breasts stuck out as much as possible. She unconsciously ran a hand on her freshly shaven pussy, and she felt a moisture that indicated how much she was looking forward to tonight no matter what happened. She thought of her dad sleeping in the nude, and the thought drew more moisture from her loins. She threw on her tight pink hot pants and way too short shirt and headed down the stairs and dove onto the couch.

Daniel had decided to clean up their dinner dishes while Samantha changed. He found this rather arduous chore a little more fun by the time he had had a couple of sips from the Martini glass. He was feeling quite impressed with himself that he had managed to convince her to go for the little pink hot pants.

No matter what else happened this evening, at least he'd have the image of his daughter in those tight little things in his head for later. What was he doing? Here he was washing up thinking of masturbating over his daughter. But by the time it ran through his head he realized she wasn't totally innocent in all this too. Dyeing her hair, the romantic candles, 'date night', and now her choice of movie, The Fifth Element. It had been a while since he had seen it, but he was pretty sure the lead female 'Leeloo' had bright dyed hair and a penchant for revealing clothing. He pieced all his evidence together and realized that Samantha had been toying with him.

Shysquirter
Shysquirter
1,045 Followers