Open for Business Ch. 02

Story Info
Susannah works out under observation.
1.4k words
4.41
24.3k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling the eyes on her near nude body, Susannah opened the cupboard, stepped inside and closed the door. Taking a deep breath, she tried to process what had just happened. A powerful man, who she had never before laid eyes on, had come like a jackhammer as she lured him with her body, watched by ten other men. Now she stood alone and naked in the cupboard. Susannah saw the marked hanger straight in front of her. The suede coathangar held one piece of deceptively simple clothing. The red fabric made the form of a "V" - a graceful strip of nothing. Normally she chose cut off shorts and a small tee to work out in, but this wasn't built for comfort. Susannah undid the strings of her bikini and let it fall to the ground. A breeze from the airconditioning caressed her pussy and made her shiver; her nipples contracted, erect and proud.

She stood carefully, and pulled the red fabric up between her legs. It was no bigger than half an inch thick, and lay snugly in the folds of her pussy. Her outer lips were completely exposed. She pulled the straps up over her shoulders and tried to fit her big tits into the bikini. Her nipples stretched the fabric, creating a sexy line from nipple to pussy to nipple again. The fabric didn't even hide all of her nubs, and her high, round breasts were on full view. Checking herself in the mirrors surrounding her, Susannah again noticed the disco ball hanging from the ceiling. As the light danced around her, she felt her confidence grow and take over her mind. Her body no longer belonged to her. A primeval force emanated from the middle of her stomach, radiating heat to her tits and pussy. She opened the door and stepped out into the room, once again at the mercy of O'Neill and his firm.

***

As she moved to the door, Susannah lengthened her gait, the better to show off her long legs and tight body. Her hair swung as her eyes glittered in anticipation of what was to come. The men were no longer around the office, and instead were gathered around another glass cube. They didn't turn in her direction as she approached,

completely ignoring her strut. She opened the door to the room and saw O'Neill standing with his back to her, staring out of the window.

"Get on the treadmill. Start to jog. You have 30 seconds to warm up before I start to control the speed."

Kicking off her heels, she stepped on the machine and started to move. Her tits were moving up and down effortlessly with the running motion, the fabric of the red line grazing her nipples every time she moved. O'Neill turned round to get a good look at the bouncing movement. She knew the observers were getting an amazing view of her breasts from their vantage point on her left. She saw the bulge grow in O'Neill's pants and wondered how long it would be before she got to see his thick cock without the constraints of his pants.

"Not bad. I'm going to put the speed up now. You have to run faster to keep up, okay? Nod if you understand. Good girl. That's it, you need to go a little faster."

She breathed deeply with the exertion, silently glad that her years of working out were finally paying off. Her heavy breasts were swinging up and down with each step. The bikini seemed to be a feat of ingenuity. Not only did it press into her lips, rubbing on her clit, but it kept her nipples in check and caressed her huge titties every time she moved, without slipping off. She felt her juices begin to flow again. The running motion set her tits careering up and down, hypnotising the men staring at her from their vantage point in the corridor.

"Now, Susannah. You're part-way through the second stage of your interview. Your interview is in 3 parts, and the best part is yet to come. I know you can't wait for the next part, but there are certain rules we must follow in order to make sure you're going to fit in here.

My men and I work hard, very hard. We work in 2 week shifts; the men in the corridor are part of the "Alpha" rota. The "Beta" team will rotate back here next week. Do you see the building straight in front of you? That's where Beta are currently situated. You may not know the nature of our work yet, but if you are successful today, you will come to understand our task."

Susannah nodded, suddenly wanting this position more than anything she had ever desired before.

"Now, take a look at the other building. Watch the door carefully."

Her heavy tits still straining in the material, she relaxed into the run and focussed her attention on the door. The other building was only about five feet away from the window of O'Neills, so she had a clear view of the room she was looking into. Strangely, it seemed to mirror the gym she was in, the treadmill and weights in the same position. She gasped as she noticed a man standing in the opposite corner to O'Neill, watching her chest bouncing.

The door opened and a tall, blonde woman walked into the room. Like Susannah, she was dressed in heels and the strip of fabric, purple this time, caught her bare pussy and taut nipples.

The woman moved onto the treadmill and started to run, while the man spoke to her.

"This is your twin. Her name is Stephanie. You will play with each other for our entertainment. If we are away on business, you will keep each other company. Do you understand? Good. Now, you and Stephanie have five minutes on the treadmill together. At the end of the five minutes, you will stop while Stephanie remains, as she started three minutes after you. Keep running."

Susannah stared at the woman through the glass, recognising the similarities in their bodies and noting the hypnotic movement of Stephanie's big tits, moving up and down with each step. She moved her gaze to the woman's face and their eyes locked, exchanging a silent smile which transmitted their deepest longings and acknowledged the insane eroticism of their surroundings.

Stephanie moved her eyes quickly to the side, and Susannnah followed her cue. O'Neill had started to rub himself through his pants, slowly and thoughtfully, while he watched her on the treadmill. Stephanie's protector in her building was doing the same thing.

O'Neill's breathing gathered pace, his hand rubbing his hard dick faster through the material of his pants. Susannah wanted nothing more than to be fucked by his big shaft.

The treadmill beeped and started to slow down. Susannah followed the rythym, her tits still struggling against the constraint of the material. Soon she came to a complete stop.

"Good. Now, get on the thigh machine. I want you to do three sets of 20 reps, do you understand? Good girl. Come on!"

She settled onto the thigh worker, her legs spread obscenely to the gaze of O'Neill and the men. She opened her legs wide, raising the weights at the side of the machine.

O'Neill's stroking became more insistent as she made her way through the first twenty reps. Her thighs started to ache as the muscles got the workout of their lives. The fabric squeezed her clit every time she extended her legs, so much so she threw her head back and came to enjoy the pain in her thighs.

As she came to the end of her third set of reps, she locked onto the movement of O'Neill's hand moving up and down his long, thick shaft and willed his cock to explode right in front of her. He moaned, jerked himself roughly, then stared at her intently, just as her thighs completed their final rep. She thought of the sticky come inside his pants, and wished that he had come like that in her mouth. When would she be allowed to see his cock in the flesh?

"The workout has ended. It is time for your final task, Susannah. Although you have done well so far, the real test of your abilities is still to come. My men must be able to find release at any time of the day or night, easily and without struggle. This will be your responsibility, should you pass the next stage and be accepted."