Open House Exposure

Story Info
2 exhibitionists + 1 surprise flaunt and play
2.4k words
4.5
21k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Open House Exposure © Literocat 2014

Fresh out of the shower, and three hours before we expected anyone to check out our Open House, I was sprawled naked on my towel on a sofa, trying to tempt my busy wife. She left laundry half folded when I switched on a sex tape of some of our public exploits. I love watching her strip in public and this was a mix of her stripping in tales I tell like I BURIED MY NAKED WIFE IN THE DESERT, DAWN JOGGERS, Wet Wrestling and so many others.

She couldn't ignore my dick climbing to full attention as I mauled it and recalled the explicit exploits on the tape. When I heard a low moan, I turned and saw her pulling her nipple under her tank top, her other hand in her panty, rubbing her little man. My dick surged as I looked forward to tasting that wet finger. The TV showed her sweet ass sticking out of the ground in Death Valley. As I'd zoomed in on her gorgeous, bare, swollen pussy I noticed the clock still flashing noon.

I turned back to the TV, cock in hand, when we heard the group of strangers approach us in the eerie silence of the desert. Their chatter hid the quiet mutters of the live prospects who walked into our Open House three hours early. Startled by a small sound, I turned and saw two people had broached the nearly closed door. A well-rounded, tall man with a short, thick beard stood next to a petite and very pretty young woman in tiny blue shorts and a blue, half-open hoody. Their eyes were wide open and fixed on the TV where my wife's moist, lusty pussy filled the big screen.

Others were squeezing into the foyer and surveyed the scene. I jumped up and stared silently for long seconds, my stiff cock bobbed and pointed at them until I ultimately grabbed the towel and clutched it to my groin in a crumpled bunch. Sue sprang to her feet as she pulled both hands from under her clothes; my eyes locked on the deep, bright, smiling azure eyes of the beauty who fluttered from my single exposed testicle to the TV to my eyes and back.

Though one hard nipple spoke louder, Sue spoke first and asked what they were doing there. Chubby Joe said they were there for the Open House and always arrived an hour before the set time. Sue gasped and pointed to the clock until we both understood why it STILL flashed noon! More people squeezed in behind beautiful, blonde Pan as word spread of the porno on my TV.

Joe stared speechlessly at Sue's heaving, covered chest and watched her other nipple stiffen until he was drawn back to the TV where the first stranger had his cock out and was approaching her plumped pussy. "Turn that off!" shouted Sue to regain some control. When I turned to grab the remote, my bare ass faced our complicit voyeurs. Beginning to feel naughty, I let my legs spread as I bent and surely let our 'guests' see my balls and cock from behind. I decided I wanted them to enjoy my exposure. With the TV turned off, just my more and more 'careless' exposure or Sue's embarrassed nipples were the only sordid targets.

Uncharacteristically, since Sue, not I, was known for her 'accidental' exposures, I said "I guess it's too late for THIS" and threw the towel down. Joe and Pan were pushed closer to us by the restless prospects and, just to be clear, I grabbed my straining cock and pulled the last bit of foreskin behind my crown. Now no one could deny they were staring!

Pan gulped; Sue gasped. "Come on in. Are you aware of the Naked Realtor program on cable? She caters to nudists and finding homes for them. They get dressed only between houses and strip naked as they tour the house and grounds. Let's try that here." I smiled broadly and pointed my dick at each prospect for consent. I couldn't wait to see beautiful Pan naked, even if I had to suffer Joe's hairy display.

"If you'd like a tour, remove all your clothes, fold and leave them near the door- everything but shoes." Sue stared at my private, pulsing, purple-headed flesh that was rarely exposed so publically. Though I nodded at Pan, Joe was quick and first to peel off his shirt, pants and boxers. She stepped away from the jiggly adipose depot and the six-inch pole that extended from his groin. "There will be no sexual intimacy without consent." Two men and two women behind Pan stripped and waited anxiously. Hips thrust slightly forward, I approached Sue. She knew what I planned.

"Would PAN be short for Pandora, by chance?" She nodded slowly. "Great! I always wanted to see and maybe climb into Pandora's Box!" I smiled a wicked smile. She dipped her head coyly, yet still didn't strip. When she looked up at me, I wiped the small, clear drop of sweetness, already escaping my stiffness, against Sue's thigh and peeled her shorts to the floor. She didn't protest, but kept her eyes fixed on Pan's. She left her hands at her sides as I pulled her pink, pedestrian, poly panty up snugly and checked that her plump vulva described a lusty camel toe. To emphasize her raphe, I ran a finger between her labia. She blinked and sighed as I slid across her stiff clit.

Pan's mouth was hanging open as I lifted Sue's top and paused against the bottom of the soft little mounds. "Up." I whispered and Sue raised her arms. I lifted her tank top to her chin as I forced it against her chest so her tiny tits would rebound. When the top hit the sofa and Sue was left in shoes and snug panty, I nodded to Pan to suggest she needed to remover her top. She paled, but slowly unzipped the rest of her hoody. A grey sport bra appeared to be struggling to hold back her hidden charms.

After folding and placing the hoody down next to the clothes from the two, now naked, women in the hall, Pan looked around and wiggled out of her snug shorts. When she turned to place them on her hoody, we were treated to her picture perfect, well-toned gluts in a tiny thong. Her own bald camel toe spilled over the tiny triangle that pretended to be a panty. The royal blue bit of panty had just a narrow strip of dry fabric at the top. She looked back at the naked women, Sue's crotch and my oscillating penis before hooking her thumbs in her pretense of a panty and silently shimmied it off.

"There you have it. THIS is what Pandora's bald Box looks like. Your wife's is much more beautiful, as proven on that tape. Can we take that tour now?" Was her defiance to cover her embarrassment, or lack of it?

"Sorry, no. You aren't naked yet. And I need to closely and extensively examine the evidence before I can comment on the status of your pussies. Do you need help pulling that tight bra off?"

"Oops. I...I was so focused on whether to show my pussy," she gasped, "I forgot . . . I can do it myself . . . THIS time." How sly! She slowly folded up the bottom edge and teased us by exposing nearly half her crushed boobs and the edges of her aureole. Once she knew she had our attention, the tease pulled the elastic bra to her chin and whipped it over her head. Her surprisingly large tits cascaded and collided in beautiful chaos. Thick, tall nipples capped her firm yet gelatinous and lusty tits. "Now I want your wife naked too!"

"Gladly. Sue . . .?" I slid a finger firmly up her slit, again pushing her now wet panty deeper. The six behind Pan craned their necks to see what was and what soon would be exposed between my sweet wife's legs. Once again, I stroked her sensitive clit and heard Pan groan. I teased it until her legs twitched then slowly pulled her panty down. As expected, it was wedged in her vulva. Sue blushed as I pointed out the snag and wiggled it out and down. Finally, everyone inside was naked. Two more couples outside were also naked and ready for the grand tour.

I asked Pan and Joe to lead us into each room, ensuring that my cock rubbed her leg then her cute ass as she passed, and every chance I got. Sue was vibrant with being naked among so many strangers and put some extra sway in her sexy hips. Pan seemed to naturally wiggle obscenely and drew my wand to her fleshy North Pole. When we got to the family room, everyone but Pan went in.

She leaned into the room, leaving her gorgeous gluts for me to palpate. I leaned my hand on her warm ass and she didn't react. As Sue pointed out elements of the room, I gently slapped Pan's right cheek with my still stiff cock. When she failed to react, I pressed my anxious shaft firmly against her, she reached back and squeezed my cock before shifting it between her cheeks. An invitation!

Sue took the tour group thru the sliding doors and into the back yard. Pan again stopped in the doorway and leaned much farther which exposed her swollen lips to my view and my cock. Taking her twerk as consent, I shifted and thrust my helm into her warm, snug pussy. She grunted and I pushed deeper. Her athletic pelvic muscles captured and squeezed my ecstatic cock and I groaned. Once I was as deep as possible, I spread her luscious cheeks and plunged deeper.

As Sue lead the group to the kitchen entrance, Pan and I stayed in the other room. I began to pump deeply, firmly and slowly into my beauty. I pushed her shoulders lower and rubbed her pale brown hole with my thumbs. "Even if not original, I must say I LOVE opening Pandora's warm, sexy box and exploring inside it. Stick around after the showing and Sue and I will explore it more and adore it with our tongues. Can you send your husband away so we can play?" I sped up my explorations inside her box.

"What husband? You mean Joe? I just met him here and he's not my type. I'd love to stick around and I want to see more of your private sex tape. I ta...a...ake it Sue is willing to be my box lunch?" I grunted and as soon as my balls contracted, Pan stepped away and my cock jumped out with a loud POP. She spun around, sending her hair and tits flying as she dropped to her knees. In one gulp, she swallowed my whole sloppy, nectar-covered cock into her throat until her nose met my pubes.

My knees wobbled due to the warm snugness and she had my seed flowing down her throat in two minutes! "Ohhh, ohhh, sweet. You smell intoxicating and I can't wait to taste you. YOU will be our box lunch and you can both share my sausage offering - no hot sauce! We better rejoin the group, in a, innn a minute." Despite my fresh semen on her tongue, I couldn't wait to kiss her passionately and finger her tight twat as I did. I lost track of time and we were discovered by my naked wife.

"Ohhh, do we have a new play thing?" Sue asked as she pinched Pan's nipple and scrutinized her flawless body. "We have one more group to tour. Pan, would you join us and stay naked to encourage the others to strip?"

"Happy to help." She took my hand and softened cock and lead me past Sue back into the main room. Some left when they saw three naked people casually strolling around. I had to rashambo for the lead and I won so Sue had to lead the tour as Pan and I trailed behind. We took greater risks to nearly get caught.

As soon as people entered the family room, Pan bent over and rested a hand on the floor. With her perfect ass offered to me, I slid fingers first along then into her vulva. With the group within five feet, I knelt behind her and licked her tasty, dewy snatch then rimmed her musky rear hole. She giggled nervously at the risk.

When the group was in the yard, I pressed Pan onto our coffee table that was in easy view of the group if anyone just turned to look back. I spread her legs over each side of the table, sucked each soft tit briefly before diving into Pandora's Box lunch. Her clit stood at attention and demanded my touch and my tongue. Her sweet and tangy nectar filled my mouth as I worshiped at her fleshy, lusty altar.

We finally closed House and Pan got to enjoy Sue carnally. I started our personal porn tape and within minutes it was ignored while we made a new version to enjoy. The nanny cams recorded both women sucking me off, my cumming on their tits, their licking each other clean. With two cams going, I was sure to get the best angles when they went down on each other. I angled whoever was on top at the moment toward a camera and rimmed her before pushing my cock into the swollen, wet pussy as it was licked from below.

By careful control, I was able to fill each glorious pussy with my sticky sauce, but then my sore cock went into a coma. But my mouth and fingers kept helping the insatiable women to cum several more times. I relished both my chew toys with gusto, and a little chocolate ganache.

Pan became a good friend who spent many sex filled weekends with us. She helped edit the raw footage of our first day together at the Open House. It was melded into our personal porn tape and helped keep that tape a voyeur crowd favorite to this day!

========================

/\_/\
( ~ ~ )
> * < Please vote BIG and leave constructive comments. Thanks . . .

============== 12 hrs 0400 11/7/14 ============== 2419 words ============

11/6/14 seminal image: wife and I watching tape of private porn; I'm naked, she's in shorts and tank; strangers walk in for open house

gck 11/7/14