Open Letter to My Transexual Lover

Story Info
What I want to do on our next date.
2.2k words
4.36
11.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrBeagle
MrBeagle
12 Followers

Dear Brit,

I just wanted you to know just how much I appreciated you when we met the other evening; how your charming smile and dancing eyes put me at ease and set my heart aflutter. You were impeccably dressed for the weather; tight, but comfortable, jeans, boots, full comfortable blouse and scarf...just enough to show off your petite body, yet retain a modest dignity about you. You and I met as equals, neither one dominating the conversation and both of us sharing our life's experiences openly with each other. The meal was simple; you picking lightly as it you were conscious of your figure and not wanting to spoil the perfection I saw. Me, doing something I rarely did, partook of a salad and washed it down with a light textured brew. As you ate, your dimples showed as you looked coyly in my direction, emitting that hint of a devilish grin as we got to know each other. Alas, our time was short, but not in vain...the hints of naked sensuality and raw sexuality you showed definitely caught my attention and my heart. A soft, fleeting kiss, your eyes fluttering as wrested our lips from each other. We parted, both thinking of promises spoken and unspoken as we went our separate ways. Alas, we shall meet again.

You talked of your past experiences, what you like and what you'd like to do to me when I return. I spoke of a future relationship where you can come out of your shell, be the "you" deep inside instead of behind a façade of the "slutty tranny", where you can surrender yourself to someone who wants nothing else but to bring you security and the pleasure it can bring. Super short miniskirts and low cut blouses that show your very kissable décolletage are in the past now, with me preferring the sexy lady that I first visioned when you walked through the door; wanting you for your mind as much as your body.

What does the future hold for us...let me postulate. When I next visit you will be the object of my pleasure instead of you pleasuring me. You will be the one receiving the light kisses on the neck, ears and eyelids; having your body stroked and caressed, being brought to the pinnacle of exotic and erotic pleasure with no thought to what you feel you have to do to pleasure me. A chance to lay back and allow yourself to be worshipped for the inner person, not the outer façade. Let me elucidate for you.

We stroll back to my hotel room and, once crossing the threshold, embrace- your petite body pressing eagerly against my teddy bear like frame. You come up to just under my chin, so I kiss the top of your head as I gently knead your neck and shoulders. I lean down and take one of your delicate ears between my lips and nibble lightly, gently breathing on it and whispering your name. You have come to me dressed down, comfort meaning more to me than blatant sexuality. My fingers flex, digging lightly into your muscles as you turn you head to the side and upward anticipating my lips pressing to yours. I lightly move to you, lightly caressing your eyelids and nose with my lips before I end the journey at your pouty mouth. We lock ourselves together, tongues dueling frantically in the aftermath of the teasing and anticipation.

Your hands immediately drop to my zipper, feeling for the treat contained therein. I lightly divert them to your breasts, letting your fingers explore yourself and allowing mine to follow, directing them to lightly caress and pinch your budding nipples through your clothes. My hands drift around you and journey lower, stroking your lower back in that special spot at the base of the spine that sends tingles deep inside your pelvis. Your breath quickens and your chest heaves slightly with an irregular pace as you start to let yourself go. My fingers journey up your spine, as if singly counting your vertebrae as they rise, finding those special pressure points that stimulate your body. I move you backwards toward the bed, your knees hitting it and allowing me to bend your body across the bedspread. I lay beside you, reaching over and caressing your chest just inches below those inviting breasts.

Your breathing is beginning to quicken as my hands circle lower across your flawless stomach to the top of your jeans. You reach over and pull my fact to yours, hand behind my head, drawing me to lure of your full lips. I resist your direction, instead licking at the base of your throat and up to your chin, eliciting a whimper of desire from you. My hands are busy, withdrawing the ends of your blouse from the jeans and using my one hand to slip the buttons from their holes, slowly exposing your lightly tanned skin to my gaze. As my hand works upward towards your pear shaped breasts goosebumps appear on your arms and chest, accentuating your desire. My hand slips your bra open and exposes what can only be defines ad perfection, stiff nipples standing proud from your B cup breasts. My lips drift from your neck to that special spot between your breasts and I drag my tongue across it as you clutch my head tighter to your chest. My hand then goes to the breast furthest away and gently circles it, lightly squeezing it to the rhythm of your heartbeat as my lips close in on the rosy nipple of the breast closest to me. You let out what can only be described as a groan of pleasure as I suckle on your breasts, alternating between light biting and strong sucking.

Your body arches off the bed when I slip my lips across your stomach towards your sex, hips gently thrusting upwards towards my face as it drifts lower. I slip my hand under the waistband of your jeans and start to feel the heat emanating from the treasure hidden there. Frantically, you pull at your belt and top button, exposing yourself to me and slipping them off your butt. I assist, and pull them off your legs, noting how smooth they are and sliding my hands across them as I pull them off, then sliding my hands back up your legs to the treasure hidden at the juncture of your thighs. The anticipation is palpable as I let my eyes drift up to your panties and the wet spot that is starting to show on their front. I kiss my way from your toes to your thighs, paying special attention to those special spots inside the ankle and at the back of the knee, pausing to lick and suck as I make my journey. I eye the outline of your sex, and my mouth starts to water with eagerness as I free you from the panties. I slowly lick, nibble and suck my way up your sex, seeing you moisten and start to drip. You are hard and throbbing with each heartbeat as I slowly descend over the tip, savoring your offerings.

My warm mouth belies the pleasurable sensations as you rotate your hips to get deeper access. I deny you access and instead shower the length with open mouthed kisses and drag myself down to your slack ball sack, taking each one into my mouth as I seek out your receptacle of pleasure with my fingers. I work myself back up your boy clit and take you in my mouth again, this time countering your thrusting by taking you deeper and deeper as I explore you deeper with my fingers. As I find that special place inside you, I feel your cock expand and contract with the rhythm of my fingers and hear your ragged breathing. Your hands find my head again and push it down on your sex, seeking to find that point where the tip enters the tight confines of my throat. I swallow and take you deeper, feeling you pass my gag reflex to lock yourself in my throat. My fingers are doing their magic inside you, crooking and stroking that special spot that triggers the unstoppable slow of your juices.

I feel the head expand and contract rapidly and stiffen as the nectar flows upward on its inevitable path. One, two, three flexes of your hips in time with the flow of your seed as I suck it from your body, savoring the taste and texture, as your hips lower themselves to the bed. You are exhausted, not having cum for several weeks, and every nerve and muscle in your body relaxes. You moan as I withdraw my fingers, then pull me up to your level. We share a gentle kiss, transferring your seed from my mouth to yours and then each swallowing, sharing that most intimate gesture of bonding. I pull you to me, cradling your body in mine, and lightly caress your sweaty body as I shelter you in my arms as sleep overtakes us.

It seems like we had been asleep for hours, but a look at the clock showed that we were out of it for only a few minutes. I feel a wetness on my cock and look down into the deep eyes looking back up at me. You are flicking your tongue over me with feather-like licks and stroking me to hardness. I am responding to your ministrations with enthusiasm and soon reach full tumescence, the large mushroom shaped head throbbing in time with my heart as you draw me into your mouth. Your hand s are busy, one tickling my balls and the other probing my ass. I groan as your finger slips inside me, and I cannot hold it any longer. I tell you I am going to cum and you respond by thrusting your finger deeper and sucking me harder. Muscles tighten and tendons stand out on my neck as my blast hits the roof of your mouth and I see by the rapid action of your throat that you are swallowing my nectar. A little makes its way around the corners of your mouth as you smile at your work, and you crawl, catlike, up my body till we are laying face to face, body to body, and cock to cock. I reach out with my tongue and gently lick the corners of your mouth, cleaning you up as we share our mutual satiation.

About an hour later we stir, my hand over your semi flaccid cock, gently stroking it and bringing you out of your sexually induced stupor. You cuddle closer and pull me to you, opening your legs to allow me entrance. I am hard now and slowly enter your most holy of holies, gently thrusting deeper and deeper as we spoon. You turn your head to me and we share a deep, soul searching kiss, breathing quickening and hearts beating faster. I take the opportunity to let my tongue and mouth caress your neck at that special spot just behind your ear, then let it travel down your neck and gently bite your shoulder. I pull you towards me as I bite; forcing myself deeper into you with slow, gentle strokes that bring you back to life. You are getting hard again, responding to my gentle thrusting and my hand wrapped around your length. You reach behind yourself, finding my hips and pulling me deeper into your molten core and rolling your hips to heighten the sensation. We move with the rhythm of a long term couple familiar with each other's body signals and in tune with our emotions.

After a few minutes of spooning, I turn you over and face you, pulling out briefly to change positions. I pull your legs around me, facing you, and re-enter your body. I see a questioning look in your eyes and without asking, I answer that I want to see your face, look deep into your eyes and share a deep kiss when we cum together. On hearing that, you flex your muscles and stroke me deeper into you as we share our passion. As I get closer, I speed up my pace and you respond by meeting my thrusts with yours. You are hard again and sandwiched between our bodies, creating a form of frottage with your cock as we thrust against each other.

I look into your eyes and they tell me you are also close. I move my lips to yours and we kiss deeply, breathing in a synchronized dance of passion as we make love. I stiffen and thrust deeper; your eyes open wide and your cock begins to throb and squirt over your stomach and chest, and we climax together...the sensation sealing our love for each other. I start to soften and we share those special featherlight kisses with each other, nibbling and biting each other as we come down from our endorphin high. Giggling and lightly stroking each other we both know that this will not be the last time we share our desires.

Needless to say, I am smitten and can't wait till we can meet again.

Love, Me

MrBeagle
MrBeagle
12 Followers