Open Marriage Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,845 Followers

"Good. Put him on the phone. I'd like to speak to him if I may."

Faith taped Mark on the shoulder. "Honey. Hank wants to speak to you!"

Mark slowly backed his head from between her legs and wiped his mouth as he took the cell phone out of Faith's hand.

"Hello. This is Mark speaking."

"Hello, Mark. This is Hank speaking. Mark. How would you feel about watching me fuck your gorgeous wife with my thick black cock?"

Mark was half kneeling on the sofa and looked down at Faith who was rubbing her hand against her pussy.

"Uh. We've never done it before. I don't think I'd mind as long as she didn't get hurt."

"Mark. I'd like to screw your wife, bareback. Would you have any objection of having your wife breed with a black man?"

Mark swallowed hard and starred down at Faith who had closed her eyes to play with her pussy.

"Uh. I don't know. I never gave it any thought. I don't think Faith would like that!"

Hank chuckled on the other end of the phone. "Mark. I've met a few white couples in the past and every one of their husband's has told me they have a secret fantasy about their wives becoming pregnant with a black baby."

Mark's heart beat faster as Hank told him the story. "Mark. It's only a fantasy but I'd love to screw your gorgeous wife bareback and shoot my potent black seed deep inside your wife's belly."

Faith was working her fingers in her pussy now as Mark listened to Hank. Mark was aroused listening to the way Hank was speaking to him.

"Mark. Is your wife on the pill or is she safe?"

"Uh. No. I've had a vasectomy."

"Mark! Get Faith started on the pill! Now! You don't want any accidents to happen, do you?"

"Uh. No!"

"Mark? Since this is your first time, I'd have you sit next to us near the bed so you can see my cock as it enters your wife for the very first time. Mark! I'll warn you now that your wife's pussy will stretch! Are you willing to sacrifice her tight pussy for the enjoyment and pleasure of watching her screw another man?"

"Uh. I don't know."

"Mark. This is very serous. Your wife could become spoiled and want to meet me or another black man frequently. Are you prepared for any consequences that may occur?"

"I don't think Faith would want to do this more then once. I think it'll only be a one time thing with us."

Hank laughed. "I've heard that from my regulars before."

Mark kept watching Faith who was trying to make herself cum at the moment as he held the phone and listened to Hank.

"Mark. I plan to include you in all of the festivities. Have you ever eaten your own cum from your wife's pussy before?"

"Um. Not really, but I did lick her after shooting my load inside her a couple times. Faith got aroused when I did that to her."

"Good! Maybe I'll have you like her pussy after I'm finished filling her with my seed! Mark? Does this kind of talk excite you?"

"Yeah. I guess it does."

"Mark? I want you to talk this over with your wife tonight. If you should decide that your willing to meet with me, then I want you to email me with the details on where you would like to meet. I travel throughout the country. I have my own plane and can fly anywhere in short notice."

Mark starred at Faith who still had her eyes closed and looked as if she was going to cum at any moment.

"Yeah. I'll talk to her tonight about it."

"Good! Mark? If you should decide to meet with me, I want you to attach a couple nude photos' of your gorgeous wife showing me her bald pussy and lovely body."

"Yeah. OK. I will but I can't promise you for sure that Faith will be interested right now!"

"That's fine! Have her email me and I'll answer any questions she might have about meeting. I have many references if you would like to check them out as well."

"OK. I'll take a look at them. It was nice talking to you."

"It was nice talking to you too. Tell Faith I'll be looking forward to meeting her in the near future."

Mark clicked off the cell phone right at the same time that Faith started to cum. He watched as her hips bucked up and down on the sofa cushion. "Oh. God! That was good, baby!"

Faith kept her finger inside her pussy as she motioned for Mark to lean over and kiss her. She gave him a very soft passionate kiss as he laid the cell phone on the floor. Hank had got both of them excited and aroused.

Mark got up and slipped his pants down and quickly inserted his dick inside Faith's warm wet pussy. She always felt hot and tight when he entered her pussy and thought about what Hank had said. Mark screwed his wife hard as she lifted her legs above his shoulders and held onto his neck.

Mark was screwing her hard, like a jackhammer as Faith gasped for air and began to encourage him to cum.

"That's it! Cum for me, baby! Cum inside me!"

Mark began thinking about what Hank said about shooting his potent black seed inside her belly and shot his load instantly as he moaned out as loud as he could. Mark laid there and tried to catch his breath as Faith rubbed his shoulders and starred passionately into his eyes.

It was good for both of them. Talking to Hank and looking at his naked pictures aroused their emotions to a new height. Mark eventually pulled away from his wife and stood up as she reached down and picked up her thong off the floor.

Faith padded Mark's stomach as she got up and started to walk toward the bathroom. "Baby. That was good!"

Mark got ready for bed that night thinking about what Hank had said to him on the phone. Faith, got herself absolutely aroused much more then he had ever seen fantasizing about Hank and his big black cock!

Mark spent that day kicking around the idea of actually meeting the guy and was trying to figure out a way to mention it to Faith. She was lying in bed reading the last chapter of that book.

"Honey. Did Hank mention that he owned a plane and could travel just about anywhere at anytime?"

Faith barely heard what Mark said as she kept reading. "That's nice, Honey."

"Hank said that all we had to do was to send him an email if we were interested."

"Mm. Yeah. OK."

Faith flipped a page in her book. Mark knew she wasn't paying much attention to what he was telling her.

"Hank thought you were gorgeous and would like to see a few pictures of you naked. What do you think, Faith? Would you like to pose for a few?"

"Honey. We'll see!"

"How is the book coming? Almost finished?"

"Yeah. Honey. Almost!"

Mark got into bed and put his hand under the blanket and felt around for Faith's pussy. He slipped his finger between the lips and found it wet. She must have been aroused by reading the book.

Mark felt around at the neatly trimmed patch of blonde hair. He remembered Faith telling Hank that it was bald and as smooth as a baby.

"Faith? Why not shave your pussy completely? I think it would look, sexy!"

Faith actually stopped reading the book long enough to smile at Mark. "Let me finish the last chapter and I'll take a shower and shave it for you."

Later that night, Faith shaved off her pussy and came out of the bathroom and climbed onto the bed. She scooted forward until she was straddling Mark's face and giggled as she lowered her nearly shaven pussy to his mouth.

"Is that what you wanted, Baby?"

Mark was half asleep but smelled the aroma of her perfume above his face and began kissing around her inner thighs. Faith played with his hair as she wiggled her bottom above his face until he started kissing her newly bare mound.

"That's it. Eat me!"

Mark licked Faith's pussy long enough to make her cum. She pushed herself down on his face as her body trembled above him. She reached under the covers but Mark had already cum!

Faith laughed but was disappointed when she felt his limp cock. She felt around his hair and felt the wetness and said. "Honey! You were playing with yourself while you licked me! Didn't you?"

Mark laughed. "I couldn't help it. I think talking to Hank this afternoon and seeing how much it turned you on, made me horny!"

Faith crawled under the covers and snuggled next to Mark. "Honey? Why would you want to watch another man making love to me, let alone touch me?"

Mark thought about her question until he finally answered truthfully. "I'm not really sure if that's what I'd like to do or not. I just had you pictured riding on top of that guy with that monster size cock buried inside your pussy."

Faith soon fell asleep and nothing more was said that night about their experience that afternoon. In fact, Mark thought Faith lost interest after she finished reading her book.

The following week was busy for both of them, Faith got home early and showered and was busy painting her nails on the bed naked as she prepared for their dinner date that evening. Mark was just about ready to get into the shower when he heard Faith's cell phone ring.

"Honey. I'll get it. I'm expecting a call from a client."

Mark got into the shower and could barely see in the hot steam that filled the bathroom. The door was cracked open slightly and he could still hear Faith talking on the phone. Mark dried himself and decided to peek out into the bedroom and saw Faith laying on the bed playing with her pussy as she spoke to someone on the phone.

Mark quickly closed the door until only a crack was visible and poked his head between the crack to see what was going on. Faith had her finger between her pussy slit and was rubbing her clit. It dawned on Mark that possibly Faith was having an affair with another man and kept his eyes glued to the bed.

Faith was whispering into the phone and seemed to be answering the person back as her finger intensified on her clit. She seemed to be in a hurry before she got caught and started breathing and gasping into the phone as she came.

She was whispering now and rubbing her mound and brought her wet fingers up to her mouth. However was on the phone knew exactly what she had done. Mark watched as Faith smiled as she whispered to the person. She finally told the person that she had to hang up and Mark backed away from the door.

Mark walked out of the bathroom a few minutes later and saw that Faith had already put her dress on. Mark never asked Faith who was on the phone that night.

The following morning when Faith was getting dress, Mark searched around for Faith's cell phone and checked the number on the incoming calls. Mark jotted the number down on paper and went to his computer to search for the area code. New York!

Mark checked the number that Hank sent them the other night and it matched! Hank called Faith and she didn't mention it! He must have been getting her sexually aroused last night! Mark decided he wouldn't tell Faith he knew that Hank called. A few days later, Mark decided to check the in incoming calls again on Faith's cell phone and saw four more calls from Hank's number!

Mark debated if he should just come out and mention the calls but decided to see where it was going to go. The idea of Faith being screwed by a black man got him aroused but the idea that she maybe planing on cheating on him got him mad. Was she planning to cheat or was she just having a little fun on the phone with this guy?

Mark had an idea! He remembered what Hank had said about sending a few nude shots of his wife and decided to spring the question to Faith that evening.

"Honey. Do you remember that guy we spoke to on the phone a couple weeks ago?"

Faith appeared stunned at his question. "Yes. Hank?"

"Uh. Yeah. I was wondering if you wanted to have a little fun and send along a couple nude pictures to the guy?"

Faith didn't respond immediately but sat up as if she was giving it thought and replied. "Do you mean that you would take nude shots of me and send them to a stranger?"

"Well. I thought it would be stimulating for us to see how he reacts!"

Faith put down the book she was reading. "Do you have the digital camera?"

"Yeah. Sure. Honey. It's always on the charger next to the computer."

Faith had an evil grin on her face. She was in deep thought as she stood and walked toward the bedroom. "Honey. I'll be out in a few minutes. Get the camera ready!"

Faith emerged from the bedroom a few minutes later wearing a black corset with attached garters and spike heels. The corset wrapped tightly around her waist but left her breasts and ass exposed. She sat seductively on the sofa while Mark took the pictures.

Faith acted like an experienced model as she posed in many different angles and finally took the corset off and slipped into the spike heels and let Mark snap a few with only the shoes on her feet.

Faith spread her legs apart while Mark zoomed in for a few nice closeup shots of her pussy. Faith got her slit wet with her finger and Mark took a couple shots of her open wet slit. Once they finished, they had taken almost forty different shots!

Mark transferred the images to his computer and got online. Faith helped Mark select the shots for a total of twenty-five and sent them to Hank. Faith hung on Mark's shoulders as they watched the photos' as they uploaded.

Mark turned his head around as Faith leaned over to kiss him. He pulled her around onto his lap as she playfully kicked out her high heeled feet into the air and held onto his neck.

"What until Hank gets a good look at my hot looking wife!"

Faith starred into Mark's eyes. "Do you still think I'm hot after all these years together?"

"Honey! I've never thought any differently about you!"

Faith laughed as she starred at the computer screen and turned to kiss Mark again. "What are we going to do after this?"

"What do you mean?"

Faith got comfortable and put her arm around her husband's neck and rubbed his chest. "I think Hank is going to want to go further then just looking at my pictures!"

"Yeah. I guess he will, won't he?"

Faith shook her long blonde hair out of the way of her face and pulled it back over her shoulder and kissed Mark again. "Honey. Hank has called several times since we first talked to him!"

"Oh?"

"Yeah. Well. He mentioned something about getting together for a couple drinks. You know he owns his own plane?"

"Yes. I saw that on his ad and he told me that first night we spoke to him"

Faith gave Mrk a much more passionate kiss then starred into his eyes. "Honey?"

"Yes. Baby?"

"Do you think we should invite Hank down here for the weekend and maybe just see how it goes? He told me he could fly down on short notice."

Mark could tell that Faith was anxious but seemed to be waiting for his approval. "Well. Why don't you give him a call this evening and ask him how he enjoyed the photos' we sent?"

Mark kissed Faith just before she got up from his lap and watched his wife's adorable ass wiggling out of the room. Mark got back on the internet and saw an email from Hank. He'd got the pictures they sent all ready and commented on how sexy they were.

The email was directed to Mark and stated that he could fly out Friday around none and be there that evening. There was a reminder for Mark that if everything went well that he expected to spend the weekend. Hank highlighted a sentence toward the bottom of his email which mentioned what he had told Mark about only screwing bareback.

Mark's heart was racing as he pictured Faith on top of Hank with her legs straddling him and that massive thick cock stretching his wife's pussy for the very first time. How could he bring up birth control to his wife? He knew she'd back out of this completely! She'd want Hank to wear a condom, no doubt!

Mark clicked on the return email form and wrote Hank and said that the weekend would be fine He also mentioned that Faith would problebly like a phone call this evening to tell her how much he liked the photos' she posed and sent to him.

Mark clicked on the program so he could view the photos' that they had sent. Faith could easily pass for a thirty-year-old woman if not younger. Mark loved the corset and reminded himself to ask Faith what she had on her mind to wear when she met Hank.


Mark sat back in the chair thinking as to how he is going to feel when he watches another man touch his wife intimately for the first time. How would he feel? Would he be aroused as he was now thinking about it or would he get angry and stop whatever would take place?

The real factor was Faith! How would she react when another man tries to seduce her with Mark watching? Mark played with his dick through his pants as he clicked through the photos'.

Faith got a call later that evening from Hank. Mark allowed her privacy as she took the call in the bedroom. He peeked in on her about thirty minutes later and saw Faith laying on the bed looking up at the ceiling. She still had on her shorts and her legs were crossed and her foot was swinging back and forth as she talked on the phone.

Faith noticed Mark at the door and smiled at him as she wiggled her finger, telling him to come in. "Hank will be coming directly from the airport so we don't have to worry about picking him up."

Mark shook his head and walked back out of the bedroom. Faith walked out a few minutes later and told Mark that she wanted to go shopping tomorrow for something new to wear when Hank arrived.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,845 Followers
12