Open Marriage Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,836 Followers

Mark kissed her as she gave him a silly expression. "Mark! Stop joking around!"

"Just tell me you want it!" His face was so close their noses were touching.

"What if I do?"

Mark reached between her legs as she pulled her hips back. "You're pussy nice and hot and wet for him?"

Mark was still trying to touch her pussy as she backed away. "Mark! Stop it!"

He grabbed her around the waist again and held her tightly and finally got his hand under the waist line of her shorts and felt her pussy mound. "Its wet isn't it?"

Faith kissed him back while she starred into his eyes. "Yes. I'm wet." Mark kissed her again. "Se. It feels hot too!"

He inserted a finger between her pussy slit and felt the wetness. Faith put her arms on his shoulders as she gave him a deep passionate kiss. "Mark. That's enough now before Hank catches you doing that!"

"What's the matter, can't I touch my wife now?"

"Mark!" He kissed her again then playfully slapped her ass.

Faith pinched his cheek and gave him a little kiss on his chin. She pointed her finger at his face.

"Behave yourself!"

Hank came out shortly after and held Faith around the waist as he spoke to Mark. "I think Faith did a wonder job on this condo! She put so many personal touches in the place."

Faith leaned her face up to Hank so he could kiss her. "Darling. I need to use the bathroom before we go."

Hank's arm slipped away from her waist as she padded his back and walked to the bathroom. "Well. Mark. You won't have to worry about me spending too many nights at your place any longer."

"Uh. No. I guess your right."

Hank was smiling as he walked closer to Mark. "You'll be able to bring that hot little redhead over to your place more often now."

"I suppose you're right about that too. Faith never told me about any plans she had on staying here but I suppose she will."

Hank nudged Mark's shoulder. "Hey. You just say the word, man. You want to bring the lady over to your place for a night, a week, a month!"

Hank laughed as he padded Mark on the shoulder. "Mark. You just say the word and I'll gladly get Faith out of the picture for you."

"Yeah. Sounds fine, Hank."

Hank leaned his hand on Mark's shoulder. "Listen. Man. It's been three weeks now if you know what I mean? A man doesn't live on bread alone!" Hank laughed at his own remark.

"Uh. Yeah. I know exactly how your feeling."

Hank laughed. "You got it!"

Mark waited for Hank to add something to his last remark and didn't have to wait long. "Listen. Mark. We're cool, right? Brother!"

"Ah. Yeah. Hank. Listen. I think I'll be taking off."

Hank laughed as Faith walked back into the room. "Faith. Mark is leaving."

"Honey? Your not going to dinner with us tonight?"

"I think I'll let you and Hank enjoy dinner alone tonight. Give me a call later and let me know where your staying tonight."

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,836 Followers