Open Minded

Story Info
Katlyn branches out during her honeymoon.
4.5k words
3.88
23.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

++Please offer your rating and your feedback in the comments box. I succeed in writing when I express fantasy on my own behalf and I stimulate the reader's mind as well as my own. ++


He'd been eying her since before the instructor began speaking. His hazel eyes were casual at times, smiley at others, intense at still others, but they always seemed to be on her. She was uncomfortable under his gaze, but not threatened – never threatened. It just felt as if he knew something she didn't, and he wanted to be sure she understood that.

They were standing at the seaside, on the beach at Montego Bay, Jamaica. Katlyn was on the end of a semi-circle of eight divers situated around the instructor, who was demonstrating and explaining each of the commonly used hand signals they would need to know while underwater. Beside her, her husband Nick watched the signals carefully. Nick had been working the day Katlyn went to a primer class back in the states.

On the opposite end of the semicircle was this stranger whose piercing eyes never seemed to stray from her. Immediately her interest was piqued, and she reached her right hand to grab the left of her husband. She wanted the stranger to know she was married. She was turned on by the thought that this man would be watching her, but she and Nick had an agreement....the "open" aspect of their relationship was on hold for this week – their honeymoon. She had been the one who'd pushed for an open relationship – her needs were too great for one man to fill. For just this week, Nick had asked her to belong to just him, and she'd agreed, knowing it would be damn near impossible here in paradise to avoid getting into trouble.

She clinched his hand in hers and shared a smile with him before they both returned their gaze to their former targets. As Nick continued to learn about hand signals, he winced as Katlyn dug her nails into his hand as her grip tightened. She loosened suddenly and looked up at him, a pasty smile on her face as she mouthed the word, "Sorry" to him and smiled, looking back at the instructor. She did not glance back at the stranger across the group again for a while, but the image she saw when she looked across at him the first time replayed in her mind relentlessly. His eyes had been on hers before hers returned, his gaze intense as she met it as coolly as she could. But his eyes didn't matter – not one bit. It was his hand that caught her off guard. He had taken the hand of the lady next to him just as she had Nick's, and she was smiling – no, glowing – as he caressed the skin of her hand with his thumb.

She had, of course, already looked for a ring – it was a habit of hers – and he had none. She looked again, and verified it. He wasn't married, or was he? A quick look over at the left hand of the woman revealed a wedding set resting right where it belongs. The sight of it and the thought that followed was enough to drive her heart rate up significantly, and her knees weakened a touch. As she averted her eyes now intentionally, her lips dried up and her pulse quickened. She had a weakness for married men. How could he know that?

Did he know that? The look on his face had been a picture of confidence. Somehow he knew it would not deter her to see him holding the woman's hand. He was right. Her thoughts could be no further from the ocean or the scuba gear right now. Her new friend had averted his gaze now as well, for the first time that she had noticed. "Does he know the effect he's having on me?" she wondered, and her thoughts strayed again. Nick squeezed her hand a couple times, and she was brought out of a trance to find the instructor looking at her expectantly. She looked around and realized the whole group was watching her.

She stammered, but the instructor let her off the hook. "I'm Angela. We're going to share our names and where we're from, if you're ok with that?" She winked and grinned and Katlyn exhaled, relieved to be given a task to complete. Her mind needed to get straightened out immediately. "Katlyn," she replied, glancing with a friendly smile around the group as she added, "New Hampshire, USA."

"Thanks, Katlyn, welcome to Jamaica!" Each member of the group then gave their name in turn, ending with Jessica and Jason, who confirmed that they were married and told the group they were from Scotland. Katlyn's mind wandered.

"All right then, we're ready to get wet!" said Angela. "Too late!" thought Katlyn as the group trudged off toward the water.

The details of the dive are not important. Katlyn and Nick stayed together and had a blast – this was their first real dive and the sights under the waters of Montego Bay were as stunning as the reputation suggests. A couple hours after their first submersion, the group was scheduled for a break for lunch, and they were to dive again afterwards. As the group came out of the water and hiked in their gear back up toward the shelter where their belongings and their lunch was served, Katlyn and Nick brought up the rear, and she watched Jason and Jessica talking excitedly as they walked. Most members of the small group were sharing what they had seen or experienced during the dive.

Under the shelter, the group gathered for Shrimp Po Boy sandwiches and ice water. A leisurely pace had everyone relaxing, and stories were shared about the dive. Strangers became friends and everyone became comfortable, but Katlyn noticed about halfway through the lunch break that Jason was shaking hands with the instructor. Angela smiled and waved as Jason left his wife with the group and walked off toward the parking lot where they had gathered at the beginning of this adventure. Katlyn's stomach churned at the thought of missing the opportunity to meet him, but she had no options, so she watched him leave.

She began to realize that she had subconsciously decided she was going to meet him, and to have him inside her. She was disappointed, and apparently it was obvious because Nick was looking at her with a look of concern on his face. "What's wrong, hun?"

"Ahhh, sorry Nick. Just not feeling well. My stomach is churning." She frowned, and held her arms over her bare belly, shrugging at him.

Angela, the instructor, was passing by just as Katlyn spoke. She paused in front of her and a look of concern crossed her face. "Katlyn, it's not likely but you may have decompression sickness. You're here for the whole week right?"

Katlyn began to shake her head, but she knew Angela wouldn't be able to take her word for it, and there was no way she could explain that her stomach ache was from nervousness and disappointment. She creased her brow and said only, "Yes, we're here the whole week. What do you mean?"

"Nausea or vomiting can be a bad sign. It's a long shot, but I need you to see a doctor before diving again. We have a doctor at your hotel, actually. Nick, you're welcome to stay or go, but Katlyn needs to see a doc. It's precautionary, and the chances of it being a real problem are extremely slim, but it's not a chance I can take." Nick stood up.

"Well, we can continue another day, right Angela? I'll go with Katlyn to the hotel." Nick replied. He looked at Katlyn for approval.

"No, Nick." Katlyn replied. Her mind was racing. "Angela, the hotel shuttle is still here, right?" she added, nodding. Angela confirmed and Katlyn added, "I'll get the shuttle to take me back, Nick. You finish the dive, and I'll go take a nap and rest."

"You're sure? We can do it a different day..." Nick asked. But Katlyn insisted. "We have other plans other days, Nick. And you're really loving this – you told me yourself. Besides, I won't get any rest at all if you come back with me, will I?"

Nick grinned, "Good point...." He looked at Angela and shrugged. Angela replied, "OK, Katlyn, the shuttle is in the main parking lot. He can take you back to the hotel and get back in plenty of time to pick us up after our afternoon dive. Feel better, Katlyn."

Katlyn left her wetsuit with Angela and walked up the sand toward the parking lot. She found the shuttle and arranged to get taken back to the hotel. She knew most of the other people in the class were staying in the same resort, so upon arriving back at the hotel she stopped at the front desk. Met by the clerk, she said, "Hi! I want to surprise a new friend who's staying here who I met today diving, but I don't know her last name... is there anyway you can help me?"

The clerk smiled and began to speak, but just then Jason walked behind Katlyn without noticing her, and her head turned and saw him. The clerk was answering her but she did not notice what he said. "Never mind," Katlyn said. "I got what I needed." Walking away from the desk, she followed Jason to the elevator and got in behind him. He did not notice who she was until the doors closed.

When the elevator doors closed, Kaitlin stepped in front of Jason and looked up into his eyes. "You undressed me the entire time we were on the beach, Jason. I'd like to return the favor." She reached down between them and rubbed down the front of his shorts with the palm of her hand.

He breathed out heavily as his cock hardened inside his shorts. "I'm married," he protested, though he did not move to get away from her touch.

"Why do you think I followed you here?" she asked, now gripping his shaft through the front of his shorts. "I like to meet married men. I like to -fuck- married men," Her eyes remained lost in his, and her hands continued to cause his cock to harden and tent his shorts. She slid her hands up the front of his body, pressing herself against him and sliding her hands along his neck. Pushing him backwards against the wall of the elevator, she pressed her lips against his, grinding herself against the bulge in his shorts. "You have a problem with that, Jason?"

He didn't answer though, because he quickly engulfed her mouth with a kiss. His hands slid to her hips, and he pulled her tight against him, making sure she understood the full extent of his arousal. "I don't have any problem," he said, as he broke the kiss. "But these people might." He turned her around and she saw that three people had joined them in the elevator. She leaned back against him as they continued to climb, and her hands snaked behind her back, slipping between them and finding their way to the front of his shorts. Flicking back and forth across the bulge in his shorts, she caused him to squirm a little.

"Twenty four?" someone in the elevator asked. Jason hadn't realized they'd reached his floor. He nudged her forward and they exited the elevator. As soon as the elevator door closed, he hurried to pass her in the deserted hallway. He turned, stopping in front of her, his eyes bearing down on hers. He stepped forward, his left hand moving to her neck. He stepped forward again, and her back pressed against the wall. His eyes burrowed into hers, and he exhaled through his nose, a man with purpose and intensity. He pressed her against the wall firmly, and his fingers tightened on the skin of her neck and against her collarbone. With his other hand, he traced a fingertip down her face, from her temple to the corner of her mouth, then across the junction of her closed lips.

She quivered, her lips parting slightly and involuntarily and her tongue darting out to wet the tip of his finger. She reached down between them and groped his crotch, where she found his cock firm and ready for action. "May I taste you?" she asked, meeting his confident gaze with one of her own. He slipped his hand from touching her lips to the back of her head and ran his fingers through her hair. Then, clinching his fist, he pulled her by her hair. She gasped, and breathed heavily, her feet hurrying to keep pace with him. A half dozen paces later, he reached the door to his room and unlocked it, pushing her inside before stepping in and closing the door behind him.

Katlyn pounced on him, pressing against him to trap him against the door, but he grabbed her wrist and slowed her down, holding her back away from his body. "Katlyn, we will do things my way. Move to the bed." A stern glance let her know he wasn't just being playful. He pushed her wrists away, and gestured with a nod toward the main part of the room, where the king bed waited for them. Katlyn's pussy immediately began to gush when she turned, for she gazed upon the nightstand, where a golden wedding band lay. She also found the bed to be adorned with pieces of Jessica's clothing, including a few choice selections of lingerie. The evidence of their marriage thrown in her face once more, Katlyn was overcome with lust.

She turned to face him, and he was removing the button down beach shirt he'd worn back to the hotel. She removed her wrap in a single motion, and then looked up at him, asking, "Why did you leave the dive?"

"Because I was counting on you following me," he replied, then stepped forward. "It's time for you to take those off," He added, gesturing toward her. She was still wearing the bikini she'd worn under her wetsuit. He was removing his bicycle shorts, which he'd worn to dive. He now stood naked before her, his dick clearly ready for action, and stepped forward toward her once more.

She quickly removed her bikini, freeing her breasts first, cupping both breasts as she looked down at his cock. Then, sliding her hands down her body, she slid her bottoms down her legs, again rising back slowly, her back straightening as her fingertips slid up her legs, grazing across the skin of her bare-shaved mound. She rested her hands on her hips a brief moment while their eyes met, then she moved her hands again, drawing his attention as her fingers dipped between her legs, caressing her clit. Her breasts pressed together as she teased him, spreading her feet to shoulder width so that he could see clearly what she was doing to herself.

And he did, and he advanced upon her again. He grabbed her wrists again and pushed then downward in front of him. She gladly knelt before him, hungry to taste him. Once on her knees, she put her hands upon his chest, running her fingers back and forth quickly across his nipples. He reached to her head and put both hands on her hair, his fingers running across her scalp through her tresses.

But she did not need nor wait for his direction. Her hands wandered down his chest and across his stomach, coming to grasp his hardened cock in front of her face. With one hand she cupped his balls. The other held his dick, her thumb rubbing back and forth on the underside, near the head. She squeezed his shaft feeling it pulse in reaction to the grip of her fist. Aiming his cockhead, she turned her eyes up to him, looking into his eyes as she opened her mouth, but just enough for the tip of his penis to press between her lips as she leaned toward him. She held him there, running the tip of her tongue back and forth across him as she watched his eyelids slide closed. But as his face appeared to relax, his grip on her scalp tightened, and he pulled her head toward him. Parting her lips further with his cock, he pushed himself into her mouth fully, holding her gaze with his own as he held both sides of her head and face with his strong hands.

Again not waiting for further encouragement, she engulfed his entire cock with her mouth, running her tongue in swirls around the shaft and head as she worked her mouth up and down him slowly, torturing him. She removed her hands from his shaft, sliding them across his skin, over his hips, and around to his buttocks, gripping his ass and pulling him into her face completely. He groaned as the head of his cock slid into her throat, then back out. "Fuuuuuuck," he said, his fingertips gripping her head firmly as a shudder ran down his body.

She worked on his cock a moment, slurping as she slid up and down his shaft. One hand lightly massaged his balls as she tasted him while the other remained on his ass pulling him into her firmly with each stroke. Hr grunted, and his own pace quickened, but she placed a palm against his skin below his navel, pressing against him to slow him down. She moved both hands to the front and after sucking him another moment slowed down all the way, pulling her mouth off his cock, which bounced in front of her face as she looked up at him.

"Slow down, Jason," she says, grinning up at him and leaning toward him to kiss below his navel. His cock head slid across the skin of her neck as she leans, and he gasped at the unforeseen touch.

"Get up," he then directs her harshly. "You're a filthy tease, and you aren't going to torture me like this." He grabbed both of her shoulders and pushed her back toward the bed, but she held her balance, standing beside the bed, a resolute look in her eye as he advanced on her. She grinned, then asked, "I'm not? I think you like a tease, Jason. I think you want me to torture you." As she speaks, her hands caress the swells of both breasts, her fingertips grazing over her nipples, her fingernails sliding across and teasing those buds to attention. She tweaks both nipples as she says the word "torture," eliciting a gasp from herself and a look of desire from him.

He literally puts both hands on her shoulders and shoves her, pushing her backward. She falls back on the bed, on top of Jessica's clothes, and gasps, the sound of the sharp intake of air shocking the room. Shuffling backwards on the bed, her eyes remain with his. She centers herself on the king mattress and smirks at him, "That all you got?" Then she spreads her legs wide open, displaying everything she owns to him. "Come and get your prize, Jason." She began rubbing her clit and the outer lips of her pussy, her knees spread out to the point the are now laying flat on the bed. "You're all talk." she said, a final challenge.

He grunted and advanced on the bed quickly. "All talk?" he asks, grunting at her and pinning her down. "All talk?" The tip of his cock pressed against her opening as she spread her legs wide for him. His hands held her wrists to the bed, and his cock slipped in a single motion all the way inside her. He dipped his head, grunting breathily as he sunk his cock into her.

"Oh God!" she exclaimed loudly. "Fuck me, Jason. I can't wait any longer!"

Jason slid his cock out of her, until just the head was inside. He moved his hips in small motions, moving the head of his dick back and forth repeatedly near the entrance of her pussy. "Beg for it, Katlyn. You don't tell me what to do. You BEG me for what you need." He dipped his head again, still pinning her wrists down, and sucked a nipple fully into his mouth, rolling the bud around with his tongue, grazing the edges with teeth, and flicking back and forth across it, eliciting a gasp from Katlyn as she arched her back.

With her back still arched, he released one of her wrists, moving his hand up her arm, over her shoulder, to her breast. Running the palm of his hand over the nipple several times, he then grasped the breast in his hand, squeezing tight so that the nipple was poking up, hard as a rock, pointing toward the ceiling. "All talk?" he asked again. He then released her other wrist, allowing her back to flatten against the bed once more, but still gripping the breast in his right hand. With his free hand he started flicking the palm side of the fingers back and forth against her nipple. She whined, and lifted her butt off the bed. Instead of giving her a break, he curled his fingers, using his nails this time as he relentless punished her nipple.

Her nipple was red, and her face was as well. "Please, stop!" she begged. "I won't insult you again!" But he was relentless, releasing one breast and focusing on the other, giving it the same treatment. A moment later her chest was heaving, her nipples were both erect and wanting, and her pussy was soaking wet, dripping on the bed and on Jessica's clothes.

12