Open Wide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ReiverToo
ReiverToo
120 Followers

"Oh, Baby, that's good. That's really good. Suck it, Suck it, SUCK IT!"

All my attention seemed to be working as I could hear Nicole's breathing get faster and heavier and feel more blood pumping through her prick.

"Oh, baby, that's it . . . that's perfect. AHH, AHH, AAAAHHH!"

I was getting little gasps of breath as she rocked back, but knew it wasn't enough oxygen to keep me going very long. I started raising my head off the headrest and pushing back against her cock. It meant I had to take her further into my throat, but it also gave me a little more air when I pulled back. It wasn't a great tradeoff, because her penis was actually a little wider at the base and I could feel the corners of my lips splitting and my throat getting pummeled. If I lived through this, they would both be really sore tomorrow.

"Mmmmm, mmmmm, OH God, YEEESSS!" She wailed.

She put her feet down and lifted herself off my chest leaning over me so her dick was directly above my mouth. As she did that her uniform skirt swung forward and covered my head. Suddenly I was in a dark and humid cocoon. The odor of sex was overwhelming: sweat, sexual juices, perfume and the piquant odor of Nicole's busy penis. With the darkness and Nicole's thighs blocking my ears my remaining senses of feel, smell, and taste were totally focused on Nicole's massive prick and how I could satisfy her lust. I was in a different, totally consuming space. It was wonderful!

Now, from her new position, she was able to shove her dick even further down my throat. I couldn't breathe at all until she made an upstroke, which was becoming less and less frequent. I tried to take huge lungful's of air when that happened.

"Oh, oh, OOHH, OOOOHH, GOD!" she was now almost screaming.

I thought Nicole was getting close to cuming. Even in my almost soundproof den I could hear her making a weird groaning sound and she was pumping faster and faster. I could feel her cock pulsating in my mouth and her breath ragged. She was leaning right over me now, driving her tool straight down into my mouth and throat. She had wrapped her hands around my head and was pulling my head up as she drove down. She had found her rhythm now and was pounding my face with her balls slapping my chin. Thankfully she was taking long full strokes and I was catching some decent breaths on the withdrawal.

"Okay, Baby, Okay. I'm almost there . . . almost, almost, OH, OH, OH GOD. . . I'M CUMMING!" She drove her cock down as far as it would go, held it there, and began pumping loads of sperm directly down my gullet. Her dick throbbed and jerked as if it were a living creature and just kept pumping away. After several seconds, she pulled back slightly and, still pumping cum, now filled what was left of my mouth in one huge spurt. I tried to swallow it quickly, but another blast forced her nectar out of the corners of my mouth and it flowed down my cheeks. A second later I could feel her juice running into my ears. I didn't know anyone could cum so much.

Slowly the pulsations died away and I could sense her breathing slowing somewhat. I could feel the throbbing diminish and her dick softening in my mouth.

Suddenly there was bright light and a wave of cool fresh air as Nicole lifted her skirt. I hated to lose my erotic makeshift tent. Nicole was looking down at me still breathing pretty hard and gasped, "That was the most fabulous thing I've ever experienced. You were wonderful, Bobbie. It took me 38 years, but it was worth the wait; I don't think there's another sexual experience that compares. Thank you, thank you, and thank you."

There was a rap on the glass door pane. "Everything all right in there, Nicole?" a feminine voice called. "Oh, yes, Veronica, everything's fine . . . real fine. Thanks"

She slowly pulled her now softening dick from my mouth and grabbed it in both hands milking a couple more gobs of cream out.

"Here comes dessert." she said. The first plopped on my face, but by the second I was able to maneuver my mouth under her dick and caught it on my tongue. I added it to the collection of sperm still coating the inside of my mouth. It was warm, smooth and delicious.

"Good boy," she complimented with a smile.

I returned the smile, rolled it around in my mouth and performed an exaggerated swallow.

"Oh Lord, what a mess I made of you," she said, looking down at my face. "Let's clean you up a little, baby."

She leaned down and began licking her sperm off my face. "Don't you just love this, Bobbie? Don't I have the best tasting cum?"

"I wouldn't know, Nicole, but, it sure tasted good to me . . . and plenty of it too," I kidded.

"Those lips are going to be pretty sore for a couple of days, but they've stopped bleeding. I'll put some medication on them. How's your throat?"

"Kind of raw," I replied.

"I've got some great spray for that too. We use it all the time. Do you want your mouth rinsed out?"

I thought for a few seconds and said, "No, I don't think so. I kind of want to savor the taste for a while."

"That is SO great. I love you, baby," and she leaned over and kissed me on the forehead.

"Hang on a sec," she called as she was headed toward the wall phone.

"Can you undo these straps?" I called after her.

"In a minute"

She picked up the phone and pushed one button. "Hi, Jackie, we're done . . . Uh-huh . . . No, you can turn it off now . . . Right . . . and please schedule Mr. Wilson for another appointment next Monday; I have more work to do in his mouth." She turned and gave me a lewd smile and a wink. "Make it the last appointment of the day, please."

"Yes," Nicole chuckled, "he sure did."

About this time I was feeling I was being left out of some kind of private secret. Nicole hung up the phone and walked back to the chair.

"Can you please take these straps off now?" I asked.

"In a minute, I said," Her voice had an irritated edge. "We need to have a little talk first."

"Uh oh," I thought. "What's going on now?" I said nothing.

"How long will it take you to settle up your affairs?" she asked me in a businesslike voice.

"What? . . . What affairs? . . . What're you talking about?" I was getting a little pissed at her not letting me loose.

"Why, your personal affairs, of course; primarily your work and current living arrangements."

"What . . . what the hell do you mean?"

"What part didn't you understand? You're quitting your job and moving in with me." She stated with a sharp edge to her voice.

"The hell you say . . . you're fucking crazy."

I didn't see it coming, so it was all the more shock when she smashed her open hand across my face. I'd never been hit so hard. My eyes teared up immediately and I saw spots in my vision. I was sure my face was already discolored and would probably be nicely bruised tomorrow. I could taste blood in my mouth.

"Don't you ever talk to me like that, you asshole," Nicole practically yelled in my face. "I'm bigger, stronger and fitter than you are and have no compunction about kicking your sissy ass all over this office if you disrespect me again . . . GOT IT?"

"Yes" I heard myself softly reply.

"What was that, bitch? I didn't hear you."

"Yes, Ma'am, I understand," I said louder.

"Good! Now, let's be reasonable. Do you think for a moment that after it took me years to find you, or someone like you, I'm going to let you just walk away? I've spent a good part of my life mucking around in people's sorry mouths searching for something. Now, I've found it and it's you, Bob, you're it. You're going to be mine forever now and you better get used to the idea because that's the way it's going to be and there's nothing you can do to change that."

"She really is crazy," I thought. "I'm strapped down and locked in here with an absolute loon."

"What does that mean exactly? The 'you're mine' part I mean," I timidly asked, as tactfully as I could, not wanting to risk another brain jarring smack . . . or worse.

"You're going to be my live in bitch . . . my cocksucker . . . my cum eater. You're going to be anything and everything I want you to be. You're going to become 'Bobbie, the suck slut' . . . my personal 24/7 whore. You're going to abandon your current vanilla life, move in with me, and be my sexual slave."

"You know I can't do that. It's impossible. I've got a life. I've got responsibilities." I tried to reason. "I've got a wife, a house, cars, a decent job which helps pay lots of bills; I can't just walk away from everything."

"Listen to me, it's not up for debate; you can and you will. You've got one month to get your affairs in order and show up on my doorstep. If you don't, I'll come and get you and that won't be pretty at all."

"Hey, you can slap me around if you like, but I'm not going to do it. I'll meet you wherever, whenever, you want, do what you want, but I'm not tossing away everything I've ever worked for."

"I think you will. I had a feeling that if it came down to this, you might balk, so I took out a little insurance. Remember the first time you were here and we put that little TV camera in your mouth and showed you the images of the condition of your teeth on that monitor?" She pointed to the TV mounted in the corner of the ceiling. "Well," she reached over and picked up a tiny wired device off the chair's attached utility table, "This little camera's been recording everything we did today and Jackie tells me the images are excellent. Now, the only question is where you want these to end up; in my bedroom for our private enjoyment, or on the internet for your family, friends and associates to see."

Immediately the thought, "Oh, my God, how could I let this happen" ran through my mind. "A simple teeth cleaning and my whole life has gone to shit. What the hell do I do now?" I wondered.

She leaned over me again and put her mouth next to my ear. "I know I'm asking a lot," she soothed in her now soft sexy voice, "but there is an upside to all this."

"What might that be?" I asked sarcastically.

"You're going to love your new life. It's going to be everything your submissive little heart ever wished for. Your only job, the only thing in the world you'll be responsible for, is keeping me happy. You're going to get to suck my cock morning, noon and night, you're going to get to swallow a pint of cum every day, you'll learn to adore having my fat prick up your ass-pussy, you'll get to clean my whole body with your tongue, you'll get to serve as my personal toilet and, best of all, you'll meet a whole bunch of new friends who want to use you the same way; you wonderful cock-sucking whore.

"You want to be dominated; I know it, you know it, even your old friend Jesse knew it. In your heart, in your soul and in your mind, you want nothing more in life than to serve. Opportunity knocks. This is your chance, probably your last and only chance, to fulfill that desire. You can say no and try to go back to your vanilla wife and your vanilla life, but I think you'd regret that for the rest of your life and always remember what might have been. This is your big break, the way to make all your wet dreams, including some you haven't even imagined yet, come true . . . You've got a month to decide if you do this willingly or by force."

I knew at that moment what my decision would be.

"Could you please release me now, Mistress? I've got a lot to do before my move."

ReiverToo
ReiverToo
120 Followers
12