Opening Dora's Box Pt. 01

Story Info
A bike ride turns a little strange.
11.5k words
4.33
16.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dora got onto her bike, smiling at her good fortune. It had been raining on and off for the last few weeks, but today was gloriously bright and sunny... just perfect for a bike ride, her favorite form of exercise.

Swinging her left leg over the saddle, she straddled the bicycle and pushed off, aware that the neighbour was staring. He had probably been waiting for her to appear, as she usually did on a sunny day. He seemed to look forward to seeing her in her tight shorts and mini tee, and could always be counted upon to be pottering around in his garden every sunny day, when he knew she would be setting off on her bike ride... and later on when she returned too. Each time she appeared, he would be there, staring unabashedly at her. He never tried to speak to her, he just stared at her as if his gaze could strip the clothes off her body.

She smiled. It never bothered her that men would look at her that way. It creeped out a lot of her girlfriends, though, so much so that she had a lot less girlfriends than she used to have. She had heard from one of her ex-girlfriends that it was also because she was a cocktease, with her tight and short outfits, and especially when she dressed for casual occasions, like today. But she didn't care in the least that others would think of her that way.

"Why do you always have to wear such tiny shorts?" her friend Susie used to say. "You look... almost naked!" She would merely smile at Susie and reply that she simply "felt like it". Too bad Susie seldom spoke to her anymore, but that was not any of Dora's doing... why, she hadn't ever set out to snare the attentions of Susie's boyfriend, but Peter insisted on pursuing her despite her consistent demurrals. It really wasn't her fault that Peter started giving her expensive gifts... more expensive than the ones Susie had ever gotten from him.

The truth was, Dora never saw the need to bend to anyone else's expectations of her. She was a confident young woman in the prime of her life, and if she preferred to wear her shorts and shirts a little tighter, it was her business and nobody else's. After all, she wasn't going to have the same shape the rest of her life... and besides, she wasn't walking about in her underwear or naked, in spite of what others said about her.

She sighed and shrugged her shoulders, ignoring the joggers who were also enjoying the sunny day, but who had stopped short to whistle at her as she rode past. What mattered most to her was that she knew she wasn't anything at all like the slut/whore that everyone else seemed determined to paint her as. Dora was just a decent young woman enjoying the prime of her life. And unlike the rumors (as well as many of her supposedly demure girlfriends), she hadn't ever slept with anyone in all her 21 years of life. Furthermore, she didn't see that record breaking anytime soon... the men she knew, and who tried to get to know her, were just too tiresome and needy to be interesting to speak to, never mind get into bed with. No need for men in her life, for sure.

She giggled as a car screeched to a stop on the road beside her. The old man driving it looked like he was having a heart attack, the way his eyes were bugging out as she rode past. She heard a loud screeching of brakes behind her, followed by a hurried shifting of gears, which immediately precipitated a loud blaring of horns as the cars behind it protested at the old geezer's plans to reverse direction. Cheekily, she raised her hips slightly so he could get a better look at her ass in the rear view mirror as she rode away. "Pervert!" she thought at him as she turned into a shaded lane where there was no road traffic and only just the occasional jogger.

Dora liked the attention of the guys, but she was no fool... and she certainly didn't want to be cited as the cause of any accidents. In spite of her poor reputation amongst the girls, she really wasn't someone who set out to hurt anyone deliberately. She was really quite kind at heart, although she had a slightly naughty nature that she supposed she ought to tame. Oh well. That was something she had to put on her "to do" list.

The path she regularly took was quiet today, which surprised her a little, given it had been raining for quite a number of days. She had expected to see the same old regulars on the route, but Dora found herself riding alone on the small forest path. Not that she minded in the least. Although she enjoyed getting looked at, she equally enjoyed her own company, because it meant she didn't have to deal any bothersome questions or weird (and mostly lame) come-ons from any besotted men.

Hmmm. Dora pursed her lips. Something... was distracting her. It felt like... her shorts were a little too tight... down there. Without slowing down, she looked down between her pumping thighs. It was the same pair of shorts she had worn the last time she had gone riding... and she was certain she hadn't put on any weight, so... why did it feel like..?

A frown creased her brow as she tried to remember which pair of panties she had put on before starting out. It had been an old pair, she was sure of it. She preferred to cycle in her most comfortable underwear and usually made sure to not be wearing anything new or lacy because they would be more likely to chafe. Old underwear gave her a sense of freedom, of almost being naked under her shorts.

But today... it seemed as if her panties were riding up... into her cleft. Dora never discussed her private parts with anyone, not even her doctor, because she felt it was truly something that had to be "private". But she had heard her friends' discussions and attended enough biology classes to know what her pussy, cunt, vulva and vagina were. She just didn't feel very comfortable even thinking of these words.

There was no denying it... she felt a tightness, a restriction down below, right at the juncture between her thighs. She looked around, even more glad for her solitude, then reached down with her right hand and tugged at the offending material, pulling it away from her abraded vulva. There... she thought it. In the leafy green solitude of the forest, it didn't sound quite as bad as she thought it would. Her vulva. Hmmm.

Settling back onto the saddle of her bicycle, Dora continued her ride, the word still echoing somewhere in the back of her mind. Her vulva. She could feel her vulva. It was kind of... moist down there, now that she was thinking about it. "Damn, I hope that doesn't leave a wet spot," she thought to herself. "It'd make everyone's day to see me with wet shorts on a sunny day!"

She laughed out loud and surprised herself with how loud she sounded in the hushed forest. It was quite strange, really, to be all alone in the forest, riding her bicycle... and laughing at her own reticence in even thinking about her private parts. It really was quite funny.

There it was again. Her shorts were riding up into her pussy. She saw that the path was quite even up ahead, so she took the chance to look down at her shorts while she raised her hips off the saddle. What she saw made her swerve and nearly fall off her bike. Her pussy lips were bulging out from the sides of her pant legs, the cotton gusset of her shorts having slid up into the groove of her vulva. Fuck!

She stopped abruptly and listened for the sound of any approaching biker or jogger. Nothing but the gentle rustling of the leaves reached her ears. "What the fuck... what's going on?" she thought to herself as she reached down and gingerly plucked the intruding material from her cleft. Her shorts were now most certainly wet. Damn!

Looking around again, Dora adjusted her shorts so they hung lower on her butt. It was then that she realised that she didn't seem to have put on her panties before her ride. Or that they had somehow disappeared from under her shorts. "Not into me, I hope," she thought wryly. "What the fuck was I thinking this morning?" Perhaps she had been too overjoyed by the sunny day that she forgot that most important piece of clothing. Well, she would have to make do with what she had on, that was for sure.

Shrugging her shoulders and trying not to be too conscious about it, she got back into the seat and began riding again. "I must be losing my mind," she told herself, trying to see the funny side of it. "Early senile dementia!"

After a few minutes, she began to relax. She was alone in here after all, and no one would know what had happened. And if anyone did come along, she would simply pull her shorts back up and slow down, so her shorts wouldn't ride up like they had. Like they... were still doing... damn it! To make matters worse, the moment she realised it was happening, she thought she heard the sounds of someone jogging not too far behind her... so, stopping to adjust her shorts right there would only bring attention to her.

"I've got to... carry on..." she told herself as she pumped the pedals harder, trying to put some distance between herself and the heavy breathing of the jogger behind her. She couldn't let anyone see her like that... with her pussy lips sticking out the sides of her shorts! She didn't dare turn to look for fear she would fall off the bike, since the path had turned a little rough.

Although she didn't look down at herself, she knew it was getting worse. She could feel the leather saddle pressing up against the insides of her vulva, right up against her secret flesh. It was slippery with her sweat, and something else too. She blushed furiously and pedalled still harder, trying to clear the incline ahead of her before the jogger caught up. If she could just make it up past the slope... she could at least find the time to pull down her shorts before the jogger was upon her.

As she pedalled ever more frantically, she realised that things were getting worse. Far worse. Her shorts did not offer her vulva any protection from the bicycle seat... it felt as if the soft, sensitive flesh between her legs was pressed right up against the leather saddle. Dora gasped as she felt something trickle down from deep within her belly. It tickled and tingled as it slid down her vagina until it reached her vulva, where the cool leather made her secret place feel really hot. In agony, Dora raised herself off the saddle, hoping that the jogger wasn't close enough to her to notice what was going on... but the rough path she was riding on kept bumping the saddle up against her. The wet slapping of leather on her pussy sounded really loud in the forest. Worse, the saddle began to feel like an obscene tongue, licking lasciviously at her secret parts.

Dora gritted her teeth to keep herself from crying out, but she knew her breathing was ragged and harsh. The leather slapping against her pussy was getting warmer... or maybe it was her pussy that was getting hotter. It didn't matter... what mattered most now was to get herself up over the top of the incline, even though the sensations at her vulva were beginning to overpower her, sending streaks of lightning darting out from her leaking groin and out across her weakening body.

"Oh god... what will happen... if I don't get up there before... before..?" she wondered as she tried to maintain control over her flailing legs. It was getting much harder to cycle now that her knees were going soft, and she wasn't able to raise herself off the saddle anymore. The net effect of this was that the saddle remained pressed up against her twitching, weeping sex... meaning the "tongue" she had felt licking at her pussy was now pressed up hard against her privates.

"I've... got... to... do... it!" she muttered to herself, trying hard to ignore the delightful flaring sensations down between her thighs. It was causing multiple spasms in her muscles, and she knew she was wobbling quite a bit. It was only a matter of time before she had to stop.

The top of the incline was suddenly conquered with one gargantuan effort, and Dora found herself sailing over the top. "Oh god oh god oh god oh god oh GOD!" she thought as she was airborne for an instant, then landed hard on the path. Her breath whooshed out of her as the saddle slapped hard on her sensitive valley, and she almost screamed out loud at the excruciating pain/pleasure as she slid forward and the bicycle seat found that tiny part of her that was so painfully sensitive. The tiny pinpricks that had been leaking surreptitiously from her pussy suddenly reversed direction to reach back into her, slipping past her lower lips and delving into her core. A tiny gush of liquid washed out of her, making her feel cold and hot at the same time. She shivered in its aftermath and the bicycle wobbled precariously as the sensations threatened to overcome her.

That was when it occurred to her to look down at herself. This time, Dora did fall off her bike in shock. She couldn't believe her eyes when she looked down she saw that she was naked from the waist down, her plump pussy lips pressed firmly against the shiny bicycle seat.

"Fuck!" she said out loud, then quickly looked around for the jogger she'd heard behind her. If she had been cycling without her shorts on, he would have seen her pussy, her ass... oh god. What was going on? Was she going mad? How could she have left the house like this? Did that mean all those people had..?

Her fall was cushioned by a bush by the side of the road. Fortunately, she hadn't been going at a great speed at that point in time, so the crash was more loud and embarrassing than it was painful. The branches of the bush tugged at her tank top, one painfully prodding at her right breast. She looked down again, sure that she would have been scratched badly down there... and saw that her shorts were still on her.

"What the f..?" she started, then remembered that there was possibly someone just behind her. Someone whom she'd thought had seen her naked buttocks as she rode her bicycle. She grabbed her bike and dragged it further into the bushes at the side, waiting for the jogger to go by. It was also a good opportunity for her to catch her breath after her... electric distraction. She might have imagined her shorts disappearing, but the little shockwaves still running across her groin told her the... arousal... she had felt... was real.

Pushing herself further into the bushes, Dora squatted and waited. No one came along. The heavy breathing she had heard behind her... was that also her imagination? What was wrong with her?

After a few minutes had passed, she felt safe enough to get back onto the path. She had also taken the time to check - her panties and shorts were still on her, although her panties had slipped into the groove of her sex and were probably what caused the sensation of her pussy being licked. At least, that was what she told herself. Looking around to confirm that she was indeed alone in the forest, Dora slipped her fingers into the legs of her shorts and pulled the offending material out of her swollen vulva. It felt very, very wet. Shit.

A few more minutes passed before she was confident enough to continue on her bike ride. By this time, she had convinced herself that what had happened was due to an overactive imagination, the meal she had had last night, and even the strange little gift she had received this morning, nothing more.

Gingerly swinging her leg over the still slippery saddle, Dora decided that she would NOT look down at herself for the remainder of the ride. Not while she was in such a strange state of mind. "Damn, the seat's really wet," she thought to herself as she settled back onto the saddle. And it smelled too... amidst the strong smells of the forest, she caught whiffs of a light feminine musk that she recognised. It smelt just like her pussy did, before she took her shower. "Damn!"

She started off slowly, trying to get back into her earlier rhythm, while ignoring the troublesome thoughts in her mind. What had happened to her? Why had she thought those things? Dora Pan was no slut, and she was most certainly not used to paying so much attention to her lower parts. Sure, she knew that it was what all those men wanted, but she was deliberate in ignoring precisely those sorts of things - she had never even touched herself "down there", other than when she washed herself, and that was only just brief and mechanical... nothing at all like the constant rubbing she had felt at her pubis just now.

Oh god. There she was, thinking about it again. Dora winced, feeling her lower parts respond once more to the memory. Remembering her earlier vow to not look down at herself, she looked forward determinedly, seeking the way out. Now that she thought about it, this didn't quite seem like the path through the forest she usually took. It was way too quiet, and... oh yes, she remembered now... there wasn't that stump that marked the entrance. She had just thought it was the path when she came upon it. And strangely, she didn't ever remember passing any other opening in the forest on her regular route. This day was turning out to be a truly strange one.

"What the fuck is going on?" she wondered to herself as she began searching the rest of the path ahead for the way out. Somehow, what had happened to her had something to do with this path, she was sure of it.

Just like she was sure she would see herself naked once more, if she looked down at herself. Dora knew because she could feel the breeze lightly caressing the skin on her belly, and the leather underneath her bare vulva once more.

"It's not real," she reminded herself as she tried hard to ignore her body's reactions to the stimulation provided by the saddle on her pussy. "It's not really happening. It's just my imagination, that's all."

Just like it must be her imagination that something seemed to be pressing at the entrance to her vagina. She hadn't noticed it at first, but with the rocky path thrusting the saddle up at her privates again and again, she winced at the wet, slapping sound she swore she felt more than she heard. Then, it slowly dawned on her that she could feel something pressing ever more urgently at her lower lips with each bump.

"I'm not going to look down," she thought to herself as she felt her labia give slightly to another nudge, and spread around a smooth, cool knob. "It's... not happening!"

Because Dora had never had sex before, the idea that something was probing into her private parts was too scary to contemplate. So, she preferred to think that the sensation of her vaginal entrance stretching to accommodate something alien was just her imagination... and part of the very strange morning she had been having thus far. Then, as the saddle rose to meet her pussy once more, she felt the thing push deep enough into her to painfully threaten an obstruction inside her. It wasn't quite a sharp pain, but she was aware enough of it that she decided that she had had enough.

Gathering her strength in her hips and thighs, Dora raised herself off the bicycle seat until she was literally standing on the pedals. Of course, she sank towards the threatening saddle each time she pushed down with one leg, but she compensated by cocking her hips so that her pussy wasn't directly above the protrusion she had felt. She couldn't explain it, but for some odd reason, it was very important that she should not be impaled in her vagina. She was somehow certain that she would be lost in the forest if it did.

The path she was on had become more rocky, and the saddle rocked underneath her, the narrower part digging right into her vulva and making her gasp. Her position brought the saddle to bear directly on that ultra-sensitive part within her folds, making her knees quiver with each strike. It did spare her pussy from the threatened impalement, although her asshole was not quite as fortunate.

She groaned as she felt the thick knob probing between her buttocks, slipping between the sweaty globes and pressing directly on her anus. Each bump on the path brought the knob to bear harder on that virgin orifice in her rear, and she cried out as she felt her asshole finally give way to the insistent knob. "Ohhh goddd! Noooo!" she wailed, willing her tiring legs to raise herself off the seat once more, and feeling her anus snap shut... only to feel it forced apart again with the next bump, the cold, smooth knob probing ever deeper.