Opening Night

Story Info
Your anal slut gets his just desserts.
2.6k words
4.34
48.3k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/21/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Opening Night"

Per your written instructions, I've undressed and cleaned myself out thoroughly. I'm on the floor, ass in the air, kneeling on a towel with my knees spread widely apart. Laid out on the floor near my feet are two long rubber gloves and a brand new, but opened, tub of Crisco. At my head is a pair of headphones, an iPod, and a blindfold.

A few candles are flickering at the perimeter of the room, and you are sitting in a chair, slowly drinking your second (or third?) glass of champagne, planning and perhaps summoning the motivation from within to continue. You take a deep breath, drink down the last bit of Perrier Jouet and stand slowly. You are wearing a black corset, half bra and stockings with a garter and high heeled boots. You are also wearing a pair of black panties. Uncharacteristically, you have applied fairly heavy makeup. I believe in the darkness I can make out the onset of an evil grin. I notice that you are not wearing any jewelry of any kind.

You walk from your place, pacing gently around me as if a cat surveying its prey. You flex your fingers a few times and stretch. You seem a bit agitated, perhaps partly nervous about the role you are about to play, and partly angry that your desire to help me explore my fantasies has taken you to the point where, in a few minutes, you'll be helping me realize them by doing something deep down inside you really do not want to do, or do you??

You step away hesitating for a moment as if to make a final decision to proceed. You take a deep breath and from somewhere you withdraw a ½ mask and a rider's crop. You close your eyes and pull the mask over your face, once it is in position, you open your eyes, blink a few times, take a deep breath and a change seems to come over you. You are "in role" and there is no turning back.

You playfully smack the palm of your hand with the crop and continue your survey of the scene. Before I can say anything you strike my butt twice, once on each cheek, with the crop and state the rules for this session. First, for safety, you give me clear instructions. "If you feel pain and like it, don't say anything. If you feel pain and wish me to be aware that it is nearing your threshold for tolerance, utter the word 'yellow'. If for any reason you wish to stop, say the word 'uncle' two times. Do you understand?"

I say, "Yes."

You again strike my ass with the crop, and stroking my balls with the crop as if to be readying yourself to strike them, say, "From now on you will address me as 'Ma'am' and I will refer to you as 'slut.' Do you understand?"

I say, "Yes."

This time, without warning, the crop strikes me squarely on the balls. I double up in pain and say, "Yes... Ma'am!"

"That is better, slut," you say calmly. "You've been begging for me to jam my hand up your butt for quite some time. Now it is time for you to get what you claim you want. Hell, if I enjoy this, you might even become my little fist slut. Is this what you want?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Yes Ma'am what?"

"Yes Ma'am, I want you to enjoy this so I can become your fist slut."

"What a slut," you utter. "Now turn away, close your mouth, and follow my instructions exactly. Do you understand?" Before I answer, you smack my ass several times with the crop and gently swing it up between my legs, striking my balls a little more gently than the last time.

"YES Ma'am," I say in a hurried voice.

"Good. Now, slut, put on the blindfold and kneel back down with your elbows on the floor."

"What about the headphones," I ask? Again the crop strikes my ass, my back and my balls.

You reply, almost angrily "You are the slut, and will do what I say, when I say it!"

"When will you learn that I am in control here?"

"NOW!" I say.

Again you swing the crop at my ass and balls.

"Now, who?"

"Now, Ma'am" I say in a quiet voice.

"Good. Now pick up the rubber gloves and pass them to me with your one at a time using only your teeth."

I obey and make the mistake of raising my vision to look into your eyes when passing the first glove.

This time the crop strikes me squarely on my asshole five times, each buttock three times and once in the balls for good measure...

"You will not make eye contact with your Ma'am unless given permission to do so! Do you understand?"

I bow my head and quietly say "Yes, Ma'am."

"Good. Now pass me the other glove."

This time I am careful to keep my eyes lowered as I release my jaw allowing you to remove the glove from my teeth.

You start to pull on the gloves...

"OK slut, let me tell you what I am going to do. You have one chance, this chance, to stop this right now. Otherwise the only way this stops is if you chicken out. I will be in complete control and will cause you pain or pleasure at my whim. You have been asking me to stick my fist up your ass for a long time. I'm tired of the droning, my little slut and it is now time for you to face the music."

You watch me shudder as your words sink in and I realize I'm about to get what I've been begging for you to give me. It's still surreal, and I know it won't seem true until your arm is buried wrist deep in my ass.

You wait silently until the shudder passes and continue, with emphasis, "I'm going to lube up to stretch your ass out and put my hand inside. MY WHOLE HAND."

"And, as you've asked me to on so many occasions, I'm going to push it in as far as it will go, past the elbow if I can. The reason there are two gloves here is that I figure if one hand is good, two might be even better. We're going to see if I can stretch you out to where you'll take two of my fists at the same time, side by side, as deep as they will go. I may even let you cum if I want you to. We will see."

A low moan escapes my lips, and I hear you chuckle to yourself, gratified that I am mentally peering into the abyss I've created for myself.

The gloves are on. You've flexed your hands a few times and are satisfied with the fit, and you reach down, pull a medium-size glob of Crisco out of the tub and start lubing both hands with a coating of the slimy goop.

As you kneel behind me, you say "Oh yes, my little slut, this will be fun. Actually, I've been doing some internet research on this, and although we might start things off gently, if all goes as planned, at some point I might even try what you sluts call 'punch fucking' just to see how much you can handle."

You instruct me to put on the headphones. I comply. This effectively puts us into two separate worlds – for me it is dark and quiet.

You press a control on the iPod and music begins to play. I am isolated from the world. I can see nothing. I can hear nothing but the music you have chosen for me.

You turn down the volume and speak, "can you hear me my little slut?"

I nod.

You lean over me, moving your mouth close to my ear.

You say icily, "Well my self-proclaimed fist slut, I think so far, this has all been bold talk. Let's see just how much you can really take."

My cock betrays my excitement and starts to twitch. You reach under me and gently stroke my penis a few times then remove your hand. Before the pleasure of your strokes subsides you jerk your open hand upwards several times, slapping and punching my balls. I jerk from the impact but remain in position. Your actions make it completely clear that you are not messing around, and that this experience will be a mix of pleasure and pain as you wish to administer them.

You laugh for a moment, then get back to business. You tug on your gloves, stretching them up your arms nearly to the elbow. Reaching with your fingers into the Crisco can, you pull out another healthy handful, rubbing it all over both hands and arms. You also rub around my hungry hole, teasing with your fingertips, leaving a thick layer of the greasy lube over the entire area.

Withdrawing more Crisco from the tub, you apply a healthy dollop to my butt and push it inside with two of your fingers. You slowly twist and move them in and out, making sure I'm well lubed and that my ass is beginning to relax and stretch. You add a finger from your other hand, then two. Now you have two fingers from each hand inserted and you are pulling my ass open, stretching it for what is to come. As my asshole begins to relax and open for you, you add a third finger from each hand and continue stretching. You add more Crisco and then add a 4th finger from each hand, hooking your fingertips inside my ass, and pulling my hole ever farther open.

It is time.

You gently remove your fingers, apply more Crisco to one of your hands and hold your fingers so they form the shape of a bird's head – 4 fingers and a thumb, in formation.

You begin to insert your hand, pressing into me with firm but gentle pressure. The residual tightness of my ass resists your advances for a moment, then yields, allowing your entire hand in. You pause only briefly, then gently press deeper and allow your fingers to collapse into the shape of a loose fist. You begin to move, gently at first, in and out, occasionally twisting your hand, each time pressing deeper into me. Your fingers explore within me, seeking their path, moving ever deeper within my core.

As play continues, you change strategies, making a tight fist and pulling your hand out so my ass is stretched to the maximum size of your fist, then plunging your hand back in – working deeper and deeper until your arm is buried in my ass all the way up to the elbow.

I whisper, "Harder." You reward me by reaching between my legs with your free hand. forming a fist, and jerking your hand upward, punching me in the balls, reminding me silently that I am not in charge, not to talk, and that I am not allowed to feel anything that you don't want me to.

You respond by punch-fucking me internally, driving your hand as deeply and as forcefully into me as you dare, thrusting it with an in and out motion. At one point I am very nearly overwhelmed as you pull your hand all the way out, then form a firm fist and drive it back inside me, forcing my ass to make way for the intrusion.

I start to drool.

For what seems an eternity, you continue in this manner - pulling almost all the way out, then driving in to elbow deep, pulling almost all the way out, then driving deep over and over. I am near delirious with the sensation, unable to think, not wanting it to stop.

I am awakened from my stupor by a sharp slap in the balls and the feeling of you dragging your clenched fist out of my ass. The pain in my crotch focuses my thoughts while the slow dragging stretch of your withdrawing fist makes me groan uncontrollably. My legs and arms give out, and I'm left as a puddle of quivering, pre-orgasmic flesh on the floor.

"Get back up into position, SLUT," you say, adding for emphasis "I'm not done with you or that slut hole you call an ass!"

I lift myself from the floor slowly, returning to my head-down kneeling position. My ass is so stretched that I swear I can feel cool air circulating in places not traditionally exposed to the atmosphere.

Without warning, you press your hand back inside me, driving the air out of my lungs with a whoosh and causing me to lose my breath for a moment. You again begin fisting my now-tormented hole with increasing intensity. You seem bored somehow, and I begin to wonder what is to come next.

Slowly, your movements change. You spend more time with your fist at the outer rim of my ass, slowly twisting your fist back and forth as if pondering your next move. This is not long lived though. This time you pull your hand out to wrist depth and add a few fingers from your other hand along side your forearm and slide them in, further stretching my abused ass. You add another finger, then another until you have a few extended fingers from one hand inserted alongside the wrist of your other hand.

I do my best to relax, breathing deeply, allowing my asshole to accept this more-extreme stretch.

You decide the best strategy is to grip the forearm of your inserted hand with your other hand, then use the now-joined pair as a giant dildo – pressing deeper and deeper into my core. You start slowly, pressing until the second hand is barely in, then pull back, then forward a little deeper, then back, then deeper, until you have inserted the pair nearly to the elbow of the deeper arm.

I arch my back, rotating my pelvis to afford you better leverage and a more natural angle of attack.

In response to my move, you withdraw your arms slowly then, with sudden force, drive your arms into me right to the hilt, slamming in and out for what seems like several minutes.

The stimulation is too much for me and my body starts a slow progression to a deep orgasm. For some reason, however, the combination of deep penetration and wide stretching holds off my final climax. You continue your onslaught, aware from my internal tremors that my condition has changed. My moaning betrays me and you continue pounding at my hole in a final frenzy.

You withdraw enough to retrieve your shallower hand and reach under me, milking my penis, while simultaneously applying stroking pressure to my prostate. It is too much for me to handle and I erupt, my semen collected on a plate you have secretly placed between my legs. You continue milking and stroking until you are certain the job is done then slowly release your grip on my penis and withdraw your hand from my rear.

I exhale and relax as you remove the headphones from my head, and whisper in my ear, "One more thing, slut. You need to clean up after yourself."

You lift my head slightly, sliding the plate underneath my chin. In a mildly condescending tone, you say "Clean your plate slut, or there will be no dessert."

I muster a response, "as you wish, Ma'am."