Opening Pandora's Box Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,293 Followers

I told them we'd had a wonderful time and we'd have to do this again as I held up a wife who'd had more than a little too much to drink.

On the way home Peg went on an on in her drunken stupor about me wanting to be with two women.

"I never knew you wanted to do that, why didn't you ever tell me Ron?" she asked. "How am I supposed to improve our sex life if you keep these things from me. I liked Ann, and Steve seemed to be nice also. We should get together with them again," and so it went until we got home.

I paid the sitter and walked her home. By the time I got back, Peg was in bed waiting for me. She was still a little drunk but was horny as hell, I guess all the sex talk had a lot to do with it.

"I want to try anal tonight," she said in a matter of fact voice. "I still want you in my pussy, but I want you to finish in my ass."

"Peg, are you sure about this," I asked.

"Yes, Ann says I'll like it and there's no better time than now to try it," she told me.

I didn't have to do much to Peg to get her ready. She was blowing me, but I was already rock hard. It had always been a dream of mine to do anal with Peg, but I thought it would never happen so I just let it drop. Now she was the one who was pushing the issue; does it get any better than that?

I was tagging her from behind when Peg announced she was ready.

"Ron, get me ready and make sure you go slow," she told me.

I started out in her pussy all the while playing with her clit. I didn't want to go too fast, because I knew I probably wouldn't last too long in her tight ass. Taking a gob of KY jelly, I slipped in one finger and then the second. As I fucked her from behind, I started fingering her soon to be ex-virgin ass while she moaned below me.

Pulling out, and with my thumb and forefinger I eased in just the head. I don't know if it was the booze or my lubrication, but Pam never made a sound. I ever so slowly started working my dick in and out, about an inch at a time.

"Oh my God!" Pam now said as I started to pick up the pace.

As I stroked, holding onto her ass, Pam was playing and teasing her own clit. The first time I buried my cock, she put her head on her pillow and moaned a little. I eased up for a minute or two and then started to screw her ass in earnest.

She was now screaming something as I pounded her ass as I took over working her now swollen clit. With her hands now on the headboard, Peg started pushing back at me making sure she got the full length with each one of my strokes.

I was right I didn't last more than five minutes, before shooting my hot loads into her ass. Luckily, Peg followed right behind me. She fell forward and I along with her. We rolled over onto our sides, me still inside her ass. As I started to come down, I shrank and slipped out of her ass, along with the two loads I'd deposited. We were quiet for about five minutes before Peg spoke up.

"That was different, and fun, but I'd rather have you in my pussy if I had my druthers. But I do see what Ann meant when she said, "with one in her pussy and another in her ass, she was filled up. Ron honey, it felt like you were twelve inches long when you were in there."

"I didn't hurt you did I?"

"Just the opposite, you felt wonderful," she said kissing me. "Thank God for KY though."

So, Peg and I got our first taste of anal and thank God she liked it. She eventually bought herself an eight-inch long vibrator and we had more than one session with me in one hole and the vibrator in the other. That always put her over the top.

We saw Steve and Ann about twice a month either at dinner or a BBQ at one of our houses. Peg was getting more and more ideas from Ann on what we could try and some worked and some I just refused to do. I baulked at having sex on the beach and in an open elevator at the Hilton Hotel. I guess Steve and Ann got all worked up, went up to the top floor, stopped the elevator and got it on.

"We were naked as jaybirds, fucking thirty-four floors up in a glass elevator where everyone could see; what a rush," Ann told Peg.

Peg started to wear more and more reviling out fits, when we went out to dinner. I probably should have said something, but she looked so damn hot and my wife had become a dynamo now in the sack. I was getting the best of both worlds. She looked as hot as she now was.

The first crack came at a party we went to with Steve and Ann. It was at a friend of theirs and Steve told me that it would be best if we took two cars because they might stay the night, he said with a wink.

The party was great and I was having a blast. Good food, an open bar that had everything and was held at a house ten times the size of ours. I'd never seen a house that had eight bedrooms along with a media room. I was having a sports discussion with a couple guys about the college team rankings and was probably drinking way too much. Ann and Peg said they were going to mingle with some of Ann's friends and about 9:00 I went looking for them.

There must have been fifty people there. I saw Steve and a few other people I've met over the last three months and went room by room looking for the girls and looking at the house at the same time.

In the media room, there was a porno playing on the eighty-four inch screen and a few couples were starting to get it on in the seats. The next two bedroom doors were locked and I found Peg and a few other people in the third bedroom.

I walked up behind Peg, who was sipping on a glass of wine, and kissed her on the back of the neck as she then turned around and gave me a full mouth kiss with a lot of tongue. I was going to ask her where Ann was and what she was doing, but looking up I got my answer. Two well-hung men were on the bed naked, servicing Ann as everyone watched.

"Holy shit," I said to myself as I watched both Ann and everyone else in the room. It was like they were watching a sporting event, as there were both men and women there.

"How long has this been going on?" I asked.

"She's working on guy two and three," Peg answered me. "She blew the first guy, and then these two guys just undressed and started fucking her. What a turn on," she replied as she reached behind and started feeling up my cock. Without another word, Peg grabbed my hand and took me to the adjoining bedroom and shut the door.

"Don't say a word," Peg said as she dropped to her knees and opened up my pants.

Her mouth was so warm and I was feeling no pain just pleasure as she worked on me. With my pants around my ankles she sucked and licked like it was the last time we'd ever be doing this. I was so hard and hot I thought I was going to explode inside her mouth, but she wanted something else.

Pushing me onto the floor, she straddled my cock, pushed her thong to the side and impaled herself in one motion. Lowering the straps on her top, her breast fell free as I played with them twisting her nipples as she ground her pussy onto my dick.

"This wasn't happening. This wasn't fucking happening," I said to myself as she moved above me. I could hear Ann in the next room screaming for her partners to fuck her harder as I watched Peg work me in almost a sexual trance.

When she climaxed she let out a scream that almost woke the dead as I now gave her all I had. I pulled her down to me as I sucked and bit her nipples and breasts as I continued to fill her up. Finally she just fell over on top of me.

"Damn Ron, I needed that. After watching Ann, you could have just lightly touched my clit and I would have gotten off," she told me kissing and exchanging spit with me. We kissed for another minute or two before we heard a woman's voice. Looking to our left, I saw a rather large woman on the bed with a man lying beneath her.

"Next time try the bed, it's a lot easier on your ass," she said with a smile as she played with her own huge tits. I was a bit shocked but it didn't faze Peg at all that this couple had probably watched us ravishing each other on the floor.

She now had her eyes closed as it looked like she was concentrating on what he was doing to her. I could see his fingers working her big clit as she raised and lowered herself onto his long black dick.

"Don't you just love being on top? It gives me all the control in the world. I set the pace, I decide how deep to take him and I climax only when I want to," she said smiling again as we looked on. "Don't be shy, if you two want to join in, I plan on fucking him most of the night if he can keep it up."

"That's ok, we're about done for the night," I told her.

"Suit yourself," she said as she now leaned back onto her bedmate as we got our clothes back in order.

In the bathroom we cleaned up and I was going to say something to Peg when she kissed me forcing me against the counter.

"I need you one more time before we leave she said sitting on the edge of the counter. I'm still up there and I want you to finish me off."

There was no way I was going to be able to get it up again for at least twenty minutes so I lifted her dress and started licking her snatch as she now took off her thong and sat on the edge of the counter. She spread her outer lips for me as I sucked on her inner lips and licked her clit.

"That's right, work it all the way down to my ass," she instructed me. "Roll your tongue around my clit and suck it, make it hard my love," she said as she leaned back against the mirror. "God you do that so well Ron, you're the best pussy sucker ever," moving my face up and down her now sopping wet cunt.

I knew something was different when I felt another set of woman's hand on my head now pushing my face harder onto Peg's pussy.

"That's right Ron make my girl cum. Suck her clit until she fills your mouth with her juices," the voice said. I looked up and in the mirror saw a naked Ann's hands on my head.

I know I should have stopped it right there but the sight was so erotic and I was now starting to get hard again. I licked and sucked her pussy like a wild man as I drove Peg all the way up before she started to scream something and started to climax.

Ann reached down, unbuckled my pants and let them drop. Grabbing my rod she stroked it until it got hard, placed it against the entrance to Peg's cunt and pushed me forward. She only did it once and I took over for her after that as I slammed into Peg as she screamed out in pleasure.

Peg now saw Ann, smiled, and pulled Ann close to her. "I told you he had a great tongue," Peg said as she closed her eyes and wrapped her legs around me. "That's it, pound your pussy, make me cum my love as she twisted my nipples then kissed me.

I don't have a clue how long I pumped into Pegs; all I know is that Ann was rubbing my back and ass. Holding onto the back of Peg's ass, I went in as deep as I could and started to dump my load as I felt a set of hands massaging my balls. It was a sensation I'd never experienced as I shot load after load into Peg as Ann continued to caressed my nuts.

"Oh yes," Peg yelled as she got off. She was driving her pussy forward as I slammed into her. In a couple of minutes we were both done and now alone. We must have kissed for twenty minutes before a knock on the door brought us back to reality.

"If you guys want to screw, use one of the bedrooms," the guy told us as we got ourselves together and walked back into the bedroom.

The other woman was still on the bed, but the black guy was now behind her giving her his meat. We made our way out of the room and headed down the stairs. There were a lot less people milling around now. It looks like everyone was starting to pair up for the evening's activities. We found a now dressed Ann and Steve in the living room by the bar.

"We're heading out," I told them still with my arms around Peg.

"I hope you enjoyed yourselves," Steve said with a wink.

"Peg and I had a great time, but I've got to get the sitter home and I'm pretty well drained myself," I said with a grin.

Ann came over and kissed Peg on cheek and gave her a hug whispering something in her ear. They both smiled a little, gave each other another hug and we headed out. They brought our car around and Peg asked if I was ok to drive.

"I'm sober now, but if I'd tried to drive earlier we never would have made it.

As we drove away, Peg committed on the house.

"I've never been in a house that large. Ann and I did a tour with his wife just after we got there. Do you know they've got a pool, a sauna, a steam room and a hot tub?" she told me. "Their master suite has a duel king bed and the master bath has a shower the size of our entire bedroom. I wonder what he does for a living?" she asked.

"Real estate," I replied. "Steve said he made a killing before everything went bust and bought this house when it was in foreclosure last year," I told her.

Peg had unbuckled her seat belt and was now next to me. She put her head on my lap and was now looking up at me.

"You out did yourself tonight. I was so incredibly turned on watching Ann get it on with those guys, and even though I got off riding you I still needed more. Having you eat me out after just having sex was such a turn on, and when you took me on the counter with Ann in the room it was so incredibly hot and I didn't think I'd ever come down. I think if that guy hadn't pounded on the door, I would have rode you again on the damn bathroom floor," she said now rubbing my chest.

I was starting to get turned on again with all this sex talk and got hard.

"I feel something stirring beneath me," she said with a laugh. "Maybe a blow job on the way home is what the doctors ordered?"

"Babes were almost home, and can you imagine if we got pulled over. My dick in your mouth and me trying to explain to the cop why I was driving so erratic, I think not."

"Oh well, there's always later tonight."

We had one more session after our shower that night and never made it to bed until after 2:30 am. We talked a little bit about what happened before I found her and after with Ann. I still felt I had control of the situation and could play on the fringe, but was just fooling myself. The session with Ann in the bathroom I thought was hot. I didn't feel I was doing anything wrong, but I guess it sent the message to Peg that if it was ok for me, it would be ok for her also. I now had a hot wife that was trying to fuck me to death but I had lost control.

We were pretty tied up with family and activities for the next three weeks. When Ann called and asked if we'd like to go up to a mountain retreat, with a group of ten couples for the weekend. Peg pleaded and even said she'd talk to my parents about baby-sitting the kids.

"Ann showed me pictures of the place and it's fabulous. It's on a lake and was at least three stories tall. Ann said that our host was even having all the meals catered; can we go please?" she begged with her wet puppy eyes.

"Oh all right, but you've got to promised me to go easy on the sauce," I told her.

"I promise," she said crossing her heart. "Now I've got to think about what to wear, and if I'll need to buy anything."

"Oh shit, this is probably going to cost me a bundle," I thought to myself, but she was happy and that's all that really mattered.

It was a four-hour drive up to the lodge and we did talk but mostly just enjoyed the scenery. When we arrived, Peg was right, it was a beautiful place. We were the third couple and got to pick our room. We took the top bedroom in the third story loft with the big windows and the skylight. I thought Peg was going to rape me as we unpacked.

"There'll be plenty of time for that later," I told her.

Everyone got there just after seven and we all were enjoying the BBQ ribs and steak coming off the grill. The booze was flowing and Ann and Peg found a group of three women and were all talking on the deck.

"What do you think of this place," Steve said coming up from behind me.

"What's there not to like? Since it faces East, the sunrise will probably be spectacular," I told him.

"I don't plan on being awake at 5:30 in the morning but if your up, take a picture for me. Where are the girls?" he asked. I pointed to the group on the back deck. "That looks like trouble," he said with a laugh. I think I'll get a refill, scream if you need anything."

By 9:00 I was starting to feel no pain and Peg was still hanging out with the women. I went over, kissed her on the neck and asked her if she wanted to try the bed upstairs.

"Hell yes," is all she said. "Ladies, if you'll excuse me, something's come up and I need to take care of it before someone else does," she said as the other women laughed.

I think she was totally nude by the time we hit the third floor. There was another couple in the room across from us going at it with the door wide open, I shut ours. Peg was all over me as she pushed me back on the bed and started giving me an excellent blowjob. Peg turned around and mounted my face so I could get a taste of her pussy. I was licking and sucking her newly shave snatch when she let go for the first time. I fingered her pussy as I now ate her ass. When I drove my tongue in, she screamed out loud as I got ready to shoot myself. With her clit between my lips and a finger in her ass and pussy I started dumping my hot loads in her mouth. Peg was climaxing again as I now sucked her cunt as her juices dribbled down the sides of my cheeks. Peg stayed up another five minutes as I unsuccessfully tried to get her off one more time.

"That, my love, felt great," she said lifting her pussy off my lips. "Believe it or not, I think your getting better," Peg said licking my salty lips. "I told you he was the best," Peg said talking to someone past me.

I turned around and there standing in the doorway were four of the wives, drinks in hand.

"Damn just watching him made me wet," one said. "I wish Don was even half as good as him," another added. "Maybe he can give lessons to our husbands," a third added as they all started to laugh.

"All right ladies, if you'll excuse us, we're not quiet finished," Peg said shutting the door. "Damn women, none of them ever get enough it looks like," she said as she mounted my dick and leaned forward to kiss me.

I knew I should have said something right then and there, but it was now over and with her pussy milking my dick, I wasn't going to break her concentration. We went on for about twenty-five minutes more before we were done and in the shower.

"Hon, next time we need to lock the door. It looks like everyone watches everyone else," I told Peg.

The party was in full bloom when we came back down stairs. Peg said she was going over to talk to the wives and I headed over to the bar. A Corona in hand I found Steve who was talking to two other guys.

"Speak of the devil," Steve said as I approached. "You know you got all of us guys in trouble don't you? The wives came downstairs and said what a good job you were doing on Peg getting her off and all. I told Ann; she married me for my dick, not my tongue as everyone laughed.

"Hell Steve, if it gets me in Peg's ass, it's worth every lick," I said holding up my Corona and everyone agreed. "Besides, I thought there wasn't anything you and Ann wouldn't do."

"There isn't, but I didn't say I liked everything we did. Hell Ron, after getting me off two to three times at night, after that I'm so tired I don't care what she does," he told me.

So, that's the way the evening went, the guys complaining, the girls comparing each others husbands and everyone drank. It was almost 1:00 am when I went looking for Peg. I found her in a group of about five women but what I saw even surprised me.

A woman named Carla was standing behind Peg, leaning against the wall, and had her arms around her. Her hands were all over Peg as she was rubbing her arms, shoulders and sides. I decided to watch for a little while. Peg was nursing a drink and more than once she closed her eyes when Carla's hands caressed the sides of her breasts.

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,293 Followers