Opening Pandora's Box Ch. 06

Story Info
A trip to San Jose.
10.2k words
4.26
31.2k
5

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 07/17/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rhjiv
rhjiv
60 Followers

Chapter 6 -- A Trip to San Jose

This is Susan continuing the story of how my buried cum slut was awakened when my husband, Bob went to a gangbang party with a bunch of men at the Johnson Lodge. A woman named Judi wanted to be gangbanged by lots of men, and she got her wish. When Bob came home, I could smell her pussy juices all over him and I knew that he had just fucked another woman. I had heard rumors about a gangbang party and as I realized that Bob had gone to the party, I could feel a part of me that I had long suppressed start to stir. Instead of being angry with Bob, I was jealous of Judi. I found myself wishing that I had mustered the courage to let my sleeping sexual urges out of the dark place I had hidden them. As I pushed Bob to come clean and tell me about Judi's gangbang, I got more and more turned on. When Bob told me about his own personal fantasies, they lined up so well with my own that I felt this rush of both relief and excitement and I decided to open the box where my own personal Pandora had hidden herself away all my life.

In the weeks that followed, I simply let loose. Bob and I tried all sorts of experiences. One of my favorites was going to an X-rated theater and having Bob suck my pussy while a bunch of guys jacked off on me; but the best was the time I went out to a strip bar with three guys from work. I wound up performing on stage and doing lap dances for a bunch of guys. I even made a fistful of money from them. I guess that makes me a whore, too; but I haven't been paid for sex except for that night. I have a hunch, though that I will be back to that bar before too long.

After that experience, I needed a rest and some time just with my sweetie. Bob and I fucked on a pretty regular basis and found our sex life to be great fun, even without all of the public stuff. About a month after the trip to the strip club, Bob and I decided to take a trip to San Jose, California. We wanted to visit some wineries south of San Jose and work our way north from there. We got a hotel in San Jose and rented a car and set out to explore. I wore a sheer blue cotton print skirt that I got from some hippie store years ago. It was made in India and had pretty designs. And did I say that it was very thin. When the sun shone behind me, it was almost as if I was wearing nothing at all. On top I wore a matching vest. It laced up the front and it had a big gap that left most of my chest open. If I laced it loosely (which I did, of course), the inner sides of my breasts were quite visible. I had done a "field mod" on the arm holes so that they were much larger. The result was that the sides of my breasts were also quite visible. My goal that day was to drink some wine, flash my body and have fun with Bob.

When we left our room around 10:00 on a nice summer Saturday morning and got on the elevator, a couple got on with us. I made sure that I was standing with my back to the glass walls of the elevator so that the light from the hotel atrium would shine through my skirt. I got the fellow's attention quickly, and to my surprise, his wife looked at me and smiled. "Nice outfit," she said. "I'm sure you know that it's quite obvious that you aren't wearing anything underneath that skirt."

I smiled at her and blushed slightly. "Yes, I know. My husband loves it when I show myself off."

"As well he should," she replied. "You really are quite beautiful."

I blushed a bit deeper and said, "Thank you. You are very kind."

"Actually, she has an ulterior motive," said her husband as the elevator doors opened and we stepped into the lobby. "We are film makers and we are always recruiting possible talent. And it looks like you have some talent."

"What types of film?" I asked.

"X-rated," responded his wife. "We specialize in filming couples having sex in public places. Is that what you are planning to do?"

"The thought certainly has crossed our minds," my husband responded. "But right now, we are just planning to take a drive south and visit some of the wineries down in the Almaden Valley. Who knows after that?"

"Will you be coming back for dinner?" asked the man.

"We plan to," replied Bob.

"Would you like to get together for dinner and let us know about your day?" he asked.

Bob looked at me to make sure I was OK with the offer and I nodded and said, "Sure, we'd like that. My name is Susan Carpenter. This is my husband, Bob."

"I'm Julie Davenport," replied the lady. "And this is my husband, producer and best friend, Jeff." Julie was in her early thirties. She stood about 5'4 and I guessed that she weighed about 115 pounds. She had a full head of dark brown hair and a very well developed set of boobs. They had to be at least a D cup. Jeff looked a couple years older than Julie and half a head taller. He was at least 5'11" and had short cropped Sandy hair. Both of them looked quite fit.

My eyes wandered back to Julie's chest and I wondered if they were real or fake, so I asked her. "You have a beautiful set of boobs. They must be at least D cups. Are they real or did you get them enhanced."

"They are very real," said Jeff. "And if you join us for dinner, you can prove that for yourself."

Julie smiled at Jeff and handed me a business card and said, "Just call us when you are heading back to town and we will pick a restaurant and make reservations. Do you like French?"

"Food?" I asked with a wicked grin?

Julie smiled and said, "Have a great day and be sure to take some pictures. We will see you for dinner when you get back.

As we stepped through the hotel doors, the valet had our car waiting. I demurely raised my skirt as I got into the car and give our valet a quick pussy flash as Bob got into the driver's seat. As we drove south on highway 101 towards Morgan Hill, I loosened the strings on my vest to the point where my vest would gap open easily. I wanted to make sure that my nipples would show whenever I wanted them to.

We exited 101 north of Gilroy and headed for some wineries on Hecker Pass Highway. We stopped at a little place called "Sarah's Vineyard" and had our first taste. We tried several wines and then headed down the road to Hecker Pass Winery. The tasting room was well lit and I managed to find a spot near the tasting bar where the sun shined through the windows and back lit my skirt. Bob took a nice picture of me that showed lots of cleavage and clearly defined the camel toe of my pussy beneath my skirt.

An older couple was leaving just as Bob snapped the picture and I heard the lady say to her husband, "Did you see that? She wasn't wearing anything under her skirt!"

"Yes dear, I saw that. She really looked quite lovely," her husband replied. He looked over his shoulder as they left and gave me a wink and a grin and then they were gone.

The fellow serving the wine paid special attention to me, asking me if I wanted another taste of this wine or that. He was young and hot blooded and I could feel my nipples get hard from his rather obvious attention. We purchased several bottles of wine and our young host made it a point to offer to carry our purchase out to our car. I loosened my vest a bit more, so that it was at the point where the laces were pretty useless and made sure he got a good flash as he handed me our wine.

We thought about heading over Hecker Pass to the beaches south of Santa Cruz, but decided instead to catch a couple more wineries and then head back to San Jose. We headed north on Watsonville Road and found a cluster of wineries along the way. At each, we drank some wine, I flashed some tit and, if we liked the wine, Bob purchased a few bottles. By about 3:30, we decided we had tasted enough and headed back to our hotel in San Jose. I unlaced my vest entirely and pulled it open to get some sun and tease Bob a bit. The sun was on his side of the car at this time of day, so I didn't get much on my boobs, but he certainly did enjoy the drive.

I pulled out the business card that Julie Davenport had given me and decided to talk it over with Bob. "So what do you think about this idea of becoming porn stars?" I asked him.

"Honey, it's you they are after, not me. If you want to become a porn queen, just make sure I get every one of your movies."

"Well, at least we should have an interesting dinner with them," I offered. "I'm going to give them a call and set it up."

I dialed the number on Julie's card and when she answered, I said, "Hi, Julie. This is Susan Carpenter. I flashed you and your husband this morning. Remember?"

"Of course I remember," Julie laughed. "So when will you be back in town?"

"We are headed north from Morgan Hill now. We should be back at the hotel by around 4:30. We will need a little time to shower and change, so we should be ready by about 5:30."

"Great. I will make reservations at Le Papillion. It's a great French restaurant just west of downtown. Let' set the reservations for 6:00. Jeff and I will pick you up at 5:45 in the lobby. OK?"

"That sounds just fine," I replied. "Are you wearing anything special?"

"Let's get a bit wild and dress real sexy, if you are up for that," suggested Julie.

"Sexy has become my middle name, so watch out. Is Jeff in bounds or out of bounds?" I asked, just to make sure I didn't put the make on her husband unless that was OK with both of them.

"Jeff loves beautiful women, so the question will be who is chasing whom. And your husband, Bob, looks like he knows his way around a woman's body too."

"Well, he sure does get my juices flowing now that I have given myself permission to loosen up. OK, so it's sexy at 6 with cocks and trix. Have I got that right?"

Julie laughed and said "See you then. Bye!"

I hung up and lay back as Bob made it onto highway 101 and headed north. We started passing cars and trucks and I got the occasional toot of the horn as one driver after another caught sight of me stroking my boobs as we sailed up the highway.

When we got to the hotel, I tied one lace in my vest so that I could make it through the lobby without getting busted, but I lost the lace, the vest and even my skirt as we got on the elevator. I was bear assed naked as we rode up to the 14th floor. I was half hoping we would encounter someone in the hallway, but we made it back to our room without incident. Bob pulled our drapes wide open while I sprawled on our king sized bed and started to stroke my pussy. "Hey lover, want to lick my pussy and see me shoot gallons of cum all over these nice clean sheets?"

Bob emerged from the bathroom, cock in hand and approached my invitation with his tongue flicking back and forth as if he were trying to smell his way to pussy town. He honed in on my moist love nest and started to lubricate it with his tongue and forefinger. Soon he added another finger and then another until I started to feel signs of impending climax. Bob had learned exactly where to stroke me for maximum erotic impact and he had found the spot. I could feel my orgasm rising so I asked him to go a little faster and deeper. In moments, the pressure in my loins was rapidly rising beyond the containment point and I cut loose with a giant squirting orgasm. Bob wisely got his face out of the stream of joy juices bursting from my inner sanctum. I shuddered a few times as the waves of pleasure washed over me, and then I thanked Bob for his masterful help and closed my eyes for a brief nap.

Bob woke me about 30 minutes later with a deep kiss right on my cunt and said, "Wake up, sleeping beauty. It's time to dress for the ball."

Well, I wouldn't have put it quite that way, but it was time to get dressed. I pulled out the black super short front lace dress we had purchased at Victoria's Secret and slithered into it. The bottom hem line landed about two inches below my pussy. The back had a single tie that kept the front on. The overall effect was of lots of skin.

Naturally, I couldn't wear anything underneath this dress, so I took a quick look at my pussy to make sure it didn't need a shave and that there were no stray hairs anyplace and then applied some nice perfume to my pussy and my arms and I slipped on the dress. It came with a matching thong, but I decided to leave that behind. My pussy needed all the air it could get.

"What do you think?" I asked Bob.

He looked at me for a moment and said, "You will probably get raped before you can make it to the elevator, and you will certainly get raped by a gang of midgets competing to pull your strings, but if you can make it past the midgets, we should have a hell of an evening. "

Sometimes I am never quite sure how to take Bob, but he was smiling and cheerful, so I guess I had chosen well. We left the room and headed for the hotel lobby in search of Julie and Jeff. When we got off the elevator, I spotted them sitting at the hotel bar. Julie was perched on a bar stool wearing a dress that was styled even more boldly than mine, and it looked like it came from the same catalog as mine had. Julie was wearing a plunging halter dress with a circular medallion at the level of her navel. The hemline stopped about two inches above her pussy and it had no back at all. We were a matched set of hotties. I sat down at the bar on the stool next to Julie and our husbands sat outside beside us.

Julie looked at me and smiled as she said, "Well don't we look hot tonight?" Our knees were almost touching as she put a hand softly on my thigh and said, "What would you like to drink tonight?"

I got a wicked grin on my face and said, "Besides your husband's cum?"

Julie and Jeff both laughed and Julie's hand crept a bit higher on my thigh. "How about mine too?" she asked.

"Only if Bob gets to share," I purred. "Your hand feels nice."

Julie looked me right in the eye as her other hand reached slowly for the string that held the top of my dress together. She slowly pulled the bow knot until it came undone, and I could feel the top of my dress gap even further open. I responded by putting my hand on her leg and stroking her like she was stroking me. Her slow, light and gentle circles on the inside of my thigh were making me tingle all over. I could feel my nipples hardening and my pussy moistening.

"These dresses come with matching thongs," She said, slowly spreading her knees apart. "But I left mine behind. What about you?" I could see her bald pussy smiling at me. She had a silver clit ring dangling from her pussy lips. I smiled at her and slowly spread my legs until she could see my matching hairless and thong-less pussy.

"What does the clit ring do for you? Did you actually have your clit pierced?"

"I didn't actually have my clit pierced. That can be very painful and dangerous. I got a clitoral hood piercing. It has several effects. It rubs against my clit during sex, so it adds to my pleasure. And it also makes me look sexier. People always ask questions like you just did when they see it. Maybe you can play with it later," she said smiling at me. In the meantime, I am getting hungry. How about you guys?"

"I'm famished," said Bob from behind me.

"So let's do it," said Jeff as he slid from the bar stool. "Damn you are hot, Susan," he said as he ogled my loose fitting top. I looped the laces that held my top together so that they wouldn't gap any further, but I couldn't resist giving Jeff a quick flash in the process. He smiled and winked as he blew me a kiss and took my arm. Julie offered her arm to Bob and the four of us sashayed across the hotel lobby. Jeff had somehow magically made his car appear at the front door and a pair of valets held all of the doors open.

"Let's you and I get in the back," said Julie as she slipped into the seat behind the driver. She paused as she sat down to adjust the top of her dress and keep both boobs from falling out. Or maybe she paused to make sure they did slip out. She put her legs into the car one at a time so that the valet got a great view of her shining clit ring. I matched her move, but without the clit ring, all I could do was pause with one leg in the car and the other leg outside and retie my dress lace that had conveniently come completely undone. I looked up at the young valet as I was fixing my dress, but his glance was fixed rigidly on my pussy. I pulled my right leg into the car and let him shut the door for me, still staring at my now hiding pussy. He looked up and I caught his eye through the window and winked at him. He burst into a huge grin and blushed scarlet as I used my left hand to pull the top of my dress away and give him a parting nipple flash.

"This has all the promise of a very interesting evening," said Julie as we settled into our seats. She twisted towards me and put her right leg up onto the seat next to me, giving me a clear view of her pussy again. She leaned her back against the seat corner and said to Bob, "Hey Bobby. See anything you like?" She pulled the dress off her left breast and reached down to her pussy with her right hand and started to play with herself.

Bob turned and looked at her and said, "Oh yeah. I see two of the sexiest women I could ever have ever imagined and I can't wait to tongue twiddle your twat.

I put my hand on Julie's leg and started moving it up towards her pussy. I was fascinated by her clit ring and I wanted to play with it. Julie helped me out by scrunching down in her seat so I could have easier access to her play toy. I circled her pussy lightly with my fingers, flicking her clit ring as I passed it. I could feel the moisture leaking from her pussy and I followed the light stream back towards its source as I gently pushed one finger into her cunt. Julie responded with a quick gasp and I felt her whole body jerk from the contact my finger made with her clit.

I kept up the stroking as Julie got hotter and hotter. I stuck a second finger and then a third into her cunt as it got wetter and wetter. My seat belt wouldn't allow me to go down on her like I wanted, so I pulled my fingers out of her cunt and took them to my mouth so I could smell and taste the nectar she was offering me.

From the front seat Bob said, "Give me a taste of that, Susie." I looked at Bob and smiled and returned my fingers to Julie's love canal. I pushed three fingers deep into her and stroked the top of her vagina as she started to groan. I pulled my moistened fingers from inside her and offered my hand to my husband who smelled Julie's aroma on my fingers and then licked her juices from my hand.

Julie put her own hand into her pussy and looked at Bob as she masturbated for him. "I can't wait to cum on your face," she said with a sexy purr.

"Well, I'm afraid you are going to have to wait," said Jeff. "We are at the restaurant, my dear. So pull yourself together and please refrain from too much self stimulation, at least until we are seated."

He parked the car, got out and opened Julie's door. She reached her hand towards his crotch and gave it a big squeeze, then pulled the top of her dress in place and offered Jeff her hand. Bob opened my door and helped me out and the four of us headed towards the front door of the restaurant. It was called "Le Papillion" and was one of the best French restaurants in the South Bay. Jeff opened the door for Julie and me and we found ourselves in the subtle lighting of the small and elegant dining legend.

"Davenport party of four," said Jeff to the maître d'.

"Of course, monsieur, the maître d' replied. "I have your table ready. Please follow me." He turned and led the way to a large booth in the corner of the restaurant. Julie and I got in first and Jeff sat next to me and Bob slid in next to Julie. The maître d' offered us menus and a thick wine list as the busboy filled our water glasses and delivered some wonderful smelling French bread. The maître d' left us with a bow and was quickly replaced by a waiter in a tuxedo who described tonight's specials and helped Jeff make a wine choice. I tend to prefer white wines, but Bob likes reds and Julie and Jeff followed the same pattern, so Jeff ordered a bottle of each.

rhjiv
rhjiv
60 Followers