Opening Pandora's Box Ch. 07

Story Info
Sunday at the Beach.
7k words
4.1
29.9k
5

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 07/17/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rhjiv
rhjiv
60 Followers

Chapter 7 -- Sunday at the Beach

I awoke the next morning to the feel of a cock entering me from behind. I wasn't sure whose cock it was and somehow I didn't care. I just kept my eyes close and enjoyed it. The faceless cock started to build up a head of steam and then I felt a gush as it emptied a load of cum inside me. I had completely lost track of how many loads of cum, both masculine and feminine I had felt a part of in the last day, but I welcomed the gentleness of this faceless fuck in the morning.

I slowly opened my eyes to see Julie smiling back at me. I could see Bob behind her, so I figured that it was probably Jeff who had just fucked me. Either that or our friendly waiter had somehow made it into our room while I was sleeping. Bob had his arm around Julie and his hand lay gently on her breast. He looked at me quite lovingly as he squeezed Julie's nipples.

Suddenly, Julie sat up and said, "I'm famished. Let's all get some breakfast." She sprang from the bed like the energizer bunny and pulled on one of Jeff's T-shirts and a pair of panties. I realized that all of our clothes were in our room down the hall (did you pick that up, dear reader. We were both on the 14th floor). Julie tossed me another T-shirt and said, "Go change. We will meet you in the lobby in 15 minutes.

Bob pulled on his pants and shirt and we picked up the rest of our clothes and stepped into the hall. As we walked towards our room, I could feel the cool conditioned air as it swirled underneath Jeff's T-shirt, and I could feel his cum dripping down my leg. I stopped in the hallway and reached between my legs to scoop up a handful of his cum. Bob turned to face me as I smiled at him and licked Jeff's cum from my fingers. As I reached down for another scoop, the door next to us opened and a young man in jogging shorts and a sleeveless T-shirt stepped into the hall. He saw my hand reach into my pussy and I knew I was busted. But I didn't break stride. I looked right at him and took another scoop of Jeff's cum to my mouth and licked my hand clean. Then I reached down and wiped the dripping cum from my leg onto my hand and licked it clean.

I could feel my heart starting to pound as Bob and the jogger both stood transfixed by this super slut display. I took one more taste of Jeff's cum from my pussy and then strode off down the hall to our room without saying a word. Bob turned to follow me as the jogger stood stock still in the hallway, looking like a deer in the headlights of a semi truck. Bob opened the door to our room and let us in and as he closed it, he said, "That was Nasty. With a capital N. You could have knocked either of us over with a feather with that stunt."

"Well, I felt Jeff's cum dripping down my leg and I just naturally wanted to keep it off the carpet," I said with an innocent grin on my face. "He just happened to catch me in the act. And then... Well, I just let my fingers do the talking."

"Right. I'll have to remember that. Let your fingers do the talking. Let's get dressed. Julie and Jeff will be waiting for us."

I pulled off Jeff's T-shirt and found a simple sleeveless yellow cotton dress that buttoned up the front. I slipped it on and grabbed a pair of sandals and said, "I'm ready. What about you."

"I want to shave and brush my teeth," said Bob. I reached between my legs and could feel a slight stubble.

"Good idea," I said. "Will you shave me too, please?"

Bob looked at me and grinned. We both brushed our teeth and walked back into our room to get my cell phone and then sat down on the toilet with the lid down and spread my legs so Bob could shave me. He lathered me up and started to carefully shave my pussy while I dialed the phone. Julie answered and I said that we were going to be a few minutes late. She asked if everything was OK and I told her that my pussy needed shaving and that Bob was shaving me as we spoke. I heard her giggle and ask me to put the phone on speaker mode. I turned on the speaker and Julie said, "Now Bob, I want you to shave her really close so I don't get any whisker burns when I lick her again, but make sure that you don't cut her or I will bite your cock the next time I am sucking it."

I could hear people talking nearby as Julie spoke and I heard Jeff laugh as I responded. "Don't worry, sweetie. Just make sure you are well shaved too. We will be down shortly. Love you."

"Love you too, my darling. Bye."

I hung up with a lump in my heart. I knew that I was falling in love with Julie and that scared me. Was my desire for her going to hurt my marriage? Was Bob going to be OK with all of this? I looked down at Bob as he diligently examined my pussy for stray hairs. "Your tongue is much more sensitive than your hand" I reminded him.

He looked up at me and smiled as he bent his face to my pussy to give it the tongue test. "Feels pretty smooth to me," he said. "So let's get going. We have lots to talk about."

I felt my heart go thump as he said that. "Are you OK with all of this?" I asked.

He looked at me and gave me a deep smile. "I have loved you since the day I met you," he said. "In the last month, we have experimented in ways that I could not have imagined before Judi's gangbang. We opened Pandora 's Box that evening, and as the parable says, once that box has been opened it can never be closed. The original Pandora was a beautiful evil, designed by the gods to punish and torment men. Nothing we have done feels remotely evil. Nasty maybe, but not evil. Certainly what we have done would shock many people, and I'm sure the religious right wingers would say that what we have done is commit grievous evil sins. But I believe that sinning is simply making mistakes. Was anything we have done a mistake? I don't think so. How about you? Are you OK with all of this?"

I looked at him and knew in that moment why I loved him so deeply. "I have loved every moment, even with the jogger. The only thing that concerns me is how attracted I am to Julie. I know I am in love with her, but it is a very different kind of love that I feel for you."

"Tell me about how you love her," Bob asked.

I looked at him and thought about his question. "My body loves her body. I lust for her and I feel a connection with her like none I have ever experienced. In a way, it's like we are twins. We seem to know what the other is thinking and we want to pleasure each other."

"What's not to enjoy about that?" Bob asked, smiling gently at me. "She is not a threat to me. She is a treat. I love to see you bouncing off each other. When you were getting fucked by Jeff and me, she added to the pleasure we all experienced. She is a special gift at a special time in our lives. I am not going to worry about how things could go wrong. I am content to enjoy what is going right." He kissed me again and said, "I thought you were hungry?"

"I am. And thank you for that gift. You really are the love of my life. Let's go enjoy it."

We left our room and headed for the lobby once again. When the elevator opened, the jogger was standing in front of us. "That was quick," I said to him as we got on the elevator. It took him a moment to realize that the lady in the yellow cotton dress was the cum slut he had encountered earlier. He was so stunned to see me again that he forgot to get off the elevator. "Cat got your tongue?" I asked him.

"No, you do," he said sheepishly. "You absolutely stunned me in the hall earlier."

"Yeah, I can have that effect on some men," I said as I pulled up my dress and quickly flashed my pussy. "I can't fuck you right now because I have to go kiss my girlfriend, but if we bump into each other again in the hallway, I'd love to suck your cock." The elevator door opened and I planted a kiss on his cheek as we stepped off. I looked back to see the doors close on his bewildered face.

Bob just muttered, "Nasty!" as we spotted Jeff and Julie sitting on a couch in the lobby drinking coffee and reading the newspaper. Julie was wearing a simple dress like mine and Jeff was wearing shorts and a T-shirt.

They got up as we approached and Jeff asked if my pussy was stubble free. He feigned concern for his wife's delicate skin. I offered to let him check for himself and he said that he would love to as soon as the opportunity presented itself. Our car did not magically appear this time. Instead, we had to find it in the garage, but that gave me a chance to give Jeff a quick flash. He grinned as we got into the car and invited me to sit up front with him. Bob and Julie climbed into the back seat as I settled in next to Jeff.

"Where are we going?" I asked Jeff.

"Have you ever heard of Alice's Restaurant?"

"Sure. Arlo Guthrie sings about it every Thanksgiving."

Jeff laughed and said, "No. I mean the real one... in the Santa Cruz Mountains. It's an institution and it's a wonderful drive."

"Where is it?" I asked.

Jeff pointed to the Santa Cruz Mountains and said, "Up there. It's about an hour away, so we have plenty of time to talk. Afterwards, Julie and I thought maybe we could go to one of the beaches between Santa Cruz and Half Moon Bay."

I looked at Bob and he nodded as Jeff turned onto I-280 and headed north.

"So do you remember that we talked about film making yesterday?" asked Jeff.

"Yes, I do, but I had completely forgotten about that. Tell me more," I said.

"Well, most porn films involve long boring shots of cocks and cunts with lousy acting and even worse scripts. Men like them but the turn off most women. We like to make movies that women and men will like. If we had a movie of last night, it would have been a spectacular success."

I thought about what Jeff was saying and asked, "From a film making point of view, what was so special about last night?"

"Let me answer that," said Julie. "You. You are what made last night special. Your spontaneity was captivating. That trick you did with the water and the waiter was pure gold. You have a gift for the outrageous that is completely electric."

"You should have seen her on the way back to our room this morning," said Bob. He told her about the jogger and about bumping into him again on the elevator.

"That's it exactly," said Jeff. And when the two of you women get together and bounce off each other, there is no telling what will happen."

"So you have just nailed the problem on the head," Bob said. You cannot script spontaneity, and you cannot very well have a camera following us around watching our every move. It's like the Heisenberg Effect. The act of observing changes the behavior of the observed."

"You may be right," said Jeff.

"Well, you just may have to pick between spontaneous little old me and making millions selling movies of me pretending to be me," I offered. "I know that I don't really care about porn flicks. They are a poor substitute for what we did last night. And as for today, I have no desire to pose for movies. All I want to do is whatever comes up. Like this, for instance." I lifted my dress and put my feet on the dashboard. I unbuttoned the top of my dress down to my waist and let my boobs free. With one hand, I started frigging my pussy and with the other, I played with my titties. "Go slowly past that SUV," I instructed Jeff. "I want to see the look on his face when he sees me."

As we pulled abreast of a big Lexus SUV, I looked over to its driver. The window was down and I could see him clearly. He was middle aged with silver hair. He didn't see me for a few moments and then something (me, maybe) caught his eye. He looked over and saw me smiling back at him in all my naked glory and he gave me a big grin. He gave me a big thumbs up with his left hand and two toots on the horn. I blew him a kiss and told Jeff to gun it.

"So I dare you to try to film that," I said to Jeff with a big grin as I put my feet back on the floor and buttoned a few (but not all) of my buttons. "For me, it all happens in the moment. I can't plan what is going to happen next. I just let it happen."

I turned around in my seat to see Bob grinning back at me.

We exited the freeway in Menlo Park and climbed up into the Santa Cruz Mountains and found Alice's Restaurant at the very top. It was a funky old place, but the parking lot was packed, suggesting that the food was anything but funky. We had a wonderful breakfast and then followed route 84 to the California coast. Jeff drove along the winding mountain roads with the ease and comfort of someone who was quite familiar with his surroundings and soon we were headed south on highway 1, the Pacific Ocean's pounding surf visible beyond the fields of artichokes.

Jeff seemed to be searching for someplace specific and my suspicions were confirmed when he quickly pulled the car to the side of the road and said, "Found it!"

"Found what?" asked Bob.

"The beach I have been looking for," exclaimed Jeff. All I could see were a dozen or so cars parked in a small pull out along the side of the road and an endless see of artichokes. "We have a bit of a walk, but it's worth it," added Jeff as we unbuckled our seatbelts and got out to stretch.

"So exactly what kind of beach is this," I asked, my curiosity growing.

"Sandy and sexy," said Julie with a big grin. She had obviously been here before.

Jeff opened the trunk and grabbed a pile of large beach towels, a beach bag and a small cooler, and handed the cooler to Bob. "It's about half a mile to the beach," he said. "Ready?"

Given that I had not brought a swim suit with me, I surmised that this beach was one of those legendary nude beaches I had heard about but never seen. As we made our way along the foot path, the beach started to become visible, and I could see a few naked beachgoers in the distance. We had to navigate down the side of a small cliff to reach the beach itself, and as we got closer, I could see that there were probably about 30 people scattered along the wide strip of sand that was bracketed by large cliffs on either end. There were a good number of couples, most rather young and attractive, but there were also some older single men and a several women who were clustered together; and not a stitch of clothing to be seen other than what we were wearing.

We made our way to a spot about 100 yards from the foot of the path and found two large logs that formed a wide open V facing the ocean. They looked like an inviting place to settle in and Jeff and Julie spread the towels and ditched their clothing. Julie handed Bob a bottle of sunscreen and lay down on her belly and asked him to lather her up. "And don't miss anywhere. I don't want any unexpected sunburn," she laughed.

Bob and I stripped down and he proceeded to spread the sunscreen all over her back and legs. As his hands got to the top of her legs, she spread them and reminded him that she really meant "everywhere." He started rubbing the sunscreen into her buns and even onto her ass hole. One can never be too careful about getting sunburned, I remembered with a grin. He then started carefully moistening her pussy and she started purring.

Jeff pulled another bottle of sunscreen out of the beach bag and asked me if I wanted the same treatment. I gave him a big smile and a big thumbs up and lay down next to Julie. Jeff spread sunscreen all over my back and legs and proceeded to work it into my pale Seattle skin as I watched my husband stroking Julie's cunt. I spread my legs so Jeff could give me the same treatment and pretty soon our husbands were gently masturbating both of us on a public beach. There was nobody nearby, but it was still quite public, and I got this wonderful tingle as I felt my sexual tension rising again. I looked at Julie and she was looking right back at me with a dreamy look of someone experiencing near total bliss.

She spread her legs to give Bob better access and he took the hint and sat between her legs. He stroked her legs, her back and buns and returned to keep her pussy wanting more and his cock said clearly that it wanted to play too. He leaned over her and started stroking her with his dick. Julie raised her hips to invite him to fuck her and I followed her lead with Jeff. Bob and Jeff stuck their cocks into their friend's wife's pussy and started slowly fucking us right there on the beach.

I was dreamily enjoying the feel of Jeff's cock in my pussy when I heard voices nearby. I opened my eyes to see several couples standing just beyond the big logs that demarked our territory and watching us with big smiles. "Hey Jeff, who is that gorgeous babe you are fucking?" asked one of them.

"Hi, Jimmy. Hi Linda. This is Susan. Susan, say hi to Jimmy and Linda. And Henry and Sharon and Donna and Bill."

"What is this, old home week?" I asked as Jeff kept pumping away on my pussy. I didn't know whether to be turned on or pissed off.

"They are all friends of ours," Said Jeff.

"Friends with benefits," said Julie. "Hey guys, join the party."

Jimmy and Linda stepped across the logs and spread their towels right in front of Julie and me. Linda bent down and gave Julie a kiss and then sat down and spread her legs on either side of Julie's head. Julie quickly took up the invitation and Linda slid closer so that Julie could start lapping on her pussy. Linda was about 5'3" tall and had with small tits and tiny hips. She had black hair and a shaved pussy, and two clit rings. Jimmy was about 5'9" tall and had a small, wiry body and a very large cock. They both looked to be in their mid-thirties. Jimmy smiled as Julie had a late box lunch and started casually stroking his cock. It kept on getting larger and larger.

Julie lifted her head from Linda's snatch and, "Doesn't Jimmy have a dreamy cock?"

She returned to licking Linda and Linda smiled at me and said, "Hi, Susan. Want to suck Jimmy?" Some women like to be coy, but not me. I like the direct approach. I took an immediate liking to Linda.

I looked up at Jimmy and said, "Are you going keep playing with that thing all by yourself?" That was all it took. He mimicked his wife and spread his legs on either side of me so that I could easily start on his cock. I started licking him and tasting him and he offered me a little drop of pre-cum. It tasted sweet and I wanted more. So I ate the whole think.

Julie took a break from Linda again and said to the rest of the folks, "Well are you going to just stand there and watch or join the action. I want to see some serious fucking." She dropped her face back onto Linda's pussy as Bob started pounding her from behind.

Henry and Sharon and Donna and Bill spread their towels next to ours and Henry paired off with Donna as Bill and Sharon started making out. Jeff kept up pounding me as I stroked Jimmy's balls and took him as deep as I could down my throat.

I got pretty fuzzy after that. Jeff came in me and somebody else took his place. Jimmy started twitching and pulled his cock from my mouth just as he came and spurted all over my face and hair. I remember seeing Julie turn around and make sure that Bob came all over her chest and then she and Linda got into a passionate 69 with each other. And then I saw somebody sitting on the log with a big video camera. Not just a camcorder, but a professional movie making camera. I looked around and the body count had grown. There were at least four other people that I hadn't seen before, and as I scanned the writhing mass of naked bodies, I spotted another camera.

"Hey Jeff, what's with the cameras?" I asked. He just looked at me and gave me a big sheepish grin and shrugged. And then I remembered that he and Julie make porn films. Was I a porn star now? I felt a rush of anger mixed with jolt of excitement. I was pissed that he had chosen to be sneaky, but excited at the thought of being part of a porn flick. My inner slut trumped my self-righteous bitch and I shrugged back at him and went looking for a cock to suck or a pussy to lick.

rhjiv
rhjiv
60 Followers
12