Opening Sarah

Story Info
I watch as Brad uncovers wife's submissive side.
2.2k words
4.2
140.2k
37
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 06/04/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat in the corner of our bedroom, and watched closely as my beautiful wife Sarah approached Brad, a man we had met just a week before. This was a fantasy of ours that we had discussed many times. We have been married for many years, and with great confidence we chose to seek out opportunities to explore some of our more taboo fantasies. Brad was a tall, strong man who seemed the perfect choice for our fantasy. I could tell Sarah was attracted to Brad from the way she smiled, the way they talked, the sensual way her body danced when she was with him. He understood perfectly the fantasy that was to be played out, and also understood this event as a one time thing, with no strings attached. However, as they kissed and fondled each other, sparks flew. My sexy wife was drawn in, and soon to be devoured as I watched helplessly and silently. I watched his hand cup my wife's curvy breast, saw her sigh gently through their wet kiss, and I knew this evening was going to be intense. Sarah even dressed in a short sexy skirt with white thigh-high stockings, which never failed to turn me on.

By agreement, I was to sit silently and watch. I told my wife that I wanted her to select someone she really desired, someone she was drawn to, and I wanted her to have the freedom to say and do anything she wanted without fear. The idea of my Sarah set free to completely open up to another man was such a turn on for me that I found myself getting erect at just the mere suggestion. Sarah saw this, saw the effect it had on me, and was willing to act on it. Sarah recognized that for this evening to work, she would have to completely let go and enjoy the experience herself.

Our agreement was simply that I would sit in the corner of the room and watch, never to speak or participate in any way. The feeling of total helplessness was scary, but an incredible turn-on that's very hard to describe. When Brad and Sarah were ready, they began to kiss and explore the other playfully, never acknowledging my presence in any way. I finally felt a little pang of doubt, watching my Sarah flirt with Brad, but I reminded myself that this was our fantasy and for our mutual benefit.

Sarah has always been a very sexy woman, something I admit that I probably have taken for granted over the many years. I realized as she and Brad stood face to face, kissing softly, his hand slowly feeling the smooth curve of her ass, that she was incredibly sexy. Brad was definitely attracted to my wife and the room filled with raw sexual desire. They kissed deeply for a long time and the sexual tension became thick, like a fog that permeated everything. Finally, she looked up at Brad with those big green eyes that I love to gaze into, gave Brad a hot sexy little smile, then moved slowly to her knees. My heart leaped then, knowing what was coming next and hoping I could handle it.

She unzipped his pants, then reached inside and played with his erection for awhile before pulling him out. He moaned and stroked her hair as her hand wrapped around him and squeezed. His cock was large and thick, and when her red lips gently kissed the mushroom tip of his cock, I tensed and my erection suddenly became painfully hard. She gradually sucked him in further. Her eyes were closed and she was moaning softly. I could tell she was using her lips and tongue to explore every curve of his cock inside her mouth. I remembered the many times Sarah had done that for me, explored me slowly, and I wondered how she felt having this new cock to suck on. There was no uncertainty or tentativeness in Sarah at all, she was clearly enjoying herself and determined to see that Brad did, too. He was looking down at her, and when he called her a good girl, I really felt completely out of control. Sarah smiled and looked up at Brad, and told him that she loved his cock. I was very jealous then, and a little unsure of myself, but unwilling to say anything at all.

She began sucking harder, pulling his cock deeper into her mouth. He told her again that she was such a good girl, something which seemed to have an effect on Sarah and got her sucking harder, using her tongue and mouth to please him. Brad seemed to have opened a submissive side of Sarah, because at that moment Sarah seemed to want only to please Brad and satisfy him. I didn't know that Sarah had a submissive side like this, and I suddenly got so curious and horny that I quietly unzipped my jeans and pulled my cock out. I no longer was sure of anything, except that I would see this evening through somehow.

Sarah looked up at Brad then and told him that she wanted to eat his cum. Brad stroked her hair then, and gave her permission to swallow his cum. The thought of my wife asking another man for permission to give him a blow job stopped me cold. She aggressively sucked Brad's cock then, fondling his balls the entire time, and I knew that she was going to take his cum in her mouth. My beautiful Sarah sucked this man for all it was worth, and I could hear Brad's moans deepen. As Brad began to build to an orgasm, I watched Sarah's face closely, those pink lips opening and taking his thick manhood so eagerly and so deep. She never backed down, never hesitated. I felt the moment he came in my wife's eager mouth my cock from across the room. Sarah's soft red lips were firmly planted around the head of his cock, her eyes were closed in concentration, and his cock pulsed hard and forced his hot cum into her waiting mouth. I sat silently, but my thoughts were screaming for this to stop. I was thinking that I don't want my wife to beg another man for his cum, I don't want my wife to be used like this, as a tool for his satisfaction. But I also saw that she wasn't really being used, she was enjoying this. Part of me wanted to get up, go after Brad, take him down and reclaim my wife for myself. But I didn't. I sat and watched, flooded with confusion and jealousy, but also fascinated. Sarah didn't flinch at all, and continued to kiss and suck the tip of his cock afterwards. She looked up at him for approval, smiling softly. Brad smiled back, and said simply "You are such a good girl, Sarah."

Brad kissed Sarah then, and asked her what she wanted. She kissed him back and considered. At this point, the experience was already so intense for me I wondered if I could handle anything more. I realized that I had expected this experience to be a mechanical sex show, in which I would watch the act of my wife getting fucked. What I didn't expect was the chemistry, the attraction, the enjoyment and satisfaction they were getting from each other. They were becoming lovers right before my eyes.

Sarah finally told him what she wanted: "Just use me any way you want, just take me, I am yours for anything you want. My body is yours."

Brad turned Sarah around and placed her hands on the bed, bent her over, lifted her skirt and spread her legs apart behind her. He grabbed her medium length brown hair then and pulled. Sarah yelped and cried out a little as he held her and spanked her ass just once, apparently to show her that he really was completely in charge. I damn near jumped out of my chair then, but stopped myself somehow. I knew all Sarah had to do was yell out to me for help if this went too far, and I settled back in to my chair. My cock was so hard that it hurt. Brad asked her again if he could use her body, and she said yes. I was flooded with emotion then, as Brad opened a side to my sexy wife I never saw. I always thought she wanted to be treated as an equal at all times, but right in front of my eyes I was becoming aware that she had a side to her that wanted to be used like this, as a toy, as a slave.

Brad instructed Sarah to spread her ass cheeks wide. Brad then licked his finger and forcefully slid it into her anus as she gasped in disbelief. My wife had never wanted any anal sex before, but she was opening her cheeks to a strong man who would take her and give her no choice. He finger fucked her ass repeatedly as she moaned loudly, sliding in and out. Brad then made wide circles with his finger, apparently designed to loosen up those tight muscles. Over and over he told her how hot she was, what a cute little ass hole she had, and all she could do to reply was gasp and moan. I was slowly pumping myself as I watched my wife being taken, and I slowed when I could feel my own orgasm build.

Brad bent over and began licking my wife's ass for several minutes, which she enjoyed. Her eyes were closed, her soft face showed her enjoyment of every movement of his tongue. I even detected a subtle little shift, where she seemed to be spreading her legs apart even wider for him. Finally he pulled up, and my poor Sarah's body ached for a release that was not coming. She didn't say a word, though. She allowed him to reposition her on all fours on top of the bed. On his knees behind her, he began pressing his cock against her ass hole, and once again I was overwhelmed with anger and fear and desire as Brad opened my wife in ways I never have. She was far more open for him than she ever was with me, and those thoughts intensified with each moment. She cried out, repositioned herself, cried out again, and with both of them struggling and working, he finally managed to sink his erection several inches inside Sarah's ass. My beautiful wife's ass was open wide now. I saw her hole gaping for him and his erection firmly planted several inches inside. I watched as Brad took my wife anally, rocking back and forth and building speed. With each thrust of his long thick cock deep within her, I finally pumped myself past the point of no return. My thoughts and emotions poured into my orgasm like volcanic lava, and I knew my orgasm would be the most powerful sensation I had experienced. Waves and waves passed through me as my cock exploded, cum splattering on my legs and stomach and fingers, my eyes still burning from the image of my wife's cute little ass being penetrated forcefully by another man.

They ignored my orgasm, and Brad filled my wife completely, cumming deep in her ass as they both sweated and screamed together. My Sarah seemed desparate now for release, but she still didn't utter a word. My orgasm calmed me a little and I collapsed into my chair, feeling overwhelmed and a little defeated. I watched cum dribble from her ass just a little as he again repositioned her. She was on her back, legs spread wide and pussy exposed nicely.

"Would you like me to fuck you, Sarah? Would you like me to fuck your cute little cunt and cum deep in you?"

"Yes...please...God, yes...please fuck me..."

"No, Sarah. Maybe next time, after you have pleased me more. You'll need to earn my cock."

Next time?

Then, Brad knelt between her legs and began eating her cunt. She jerked visibly when his tongue began rolling through the folds of her pussy lips. She gasped loudly and began writhing under Brad, fighting the intense sensations that were rolling through her body but unable to free herself from his control. I could tell that my Sarah was being driven crazy by his tongue lashing, but needing to completely submit, too. My cock was erect again, emotions roiling through me uncontrollably. Brad was tearing down Sarah completely, making her beg and writhe in a way I never could have imagined. Screaming and clutching a pillow as his tongue relentlessly worked on her clit, she finally exploded magnificently, juices pouring from her pussy all over her ass and the bed. Her gasps and cries were loud, and I could see her body shaking. I couldn't help myself, and again I came and again my own cum spurted all over myself. Sarah was exhausted, nearly unable to move. I was exhausted, too, and desperately needed a break from all of the emotions and thoughts running through my head. After getting dressed and gathering up his stuff, Brad left silently, leaving the wreckage of what had just occurred for me and Sarah to figure out.

Minutes passed by quietly. Sarah was exhausted on the bed, alone and resting. I had so many questions for her. I knew that what had just happened right then would change our marriage, but for tonight I simply went to the bed and laid in Sarah's welcoming arms. She smiled at me, kissed me softly. Her smile reassured me then, and we collapsed together and fell asleep.